Doflamingo vs Luffy - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > One Piece Battledome Archive

Old 05-24-2012, 11:03 AM   #1
Jiggly Jilly
My infamy is contagious
Rookie

Jiggly Jilly smokes the big oneJiggly Jilly smokes the big oneJiggly Jilly smokes the big oneJiggly Jilly smokes the big oneJiggly Jilly smokes the big oneJiggly Jilly smokes the big oneJiggly Jilly smokes the big oneJiggly Jilly smokes the big one
Default Doflamingo vs Luffy

They start 30 meters apart.
Who wins

NarutoForums

Old 05-24-2012, 11:04 AM   #2
Imagine

Imagine is a loser I can't hate!Imagine is a loser I can't hate!Imagine is a loser I can't hate!Imagine is a loser I can't hate!Imagine is a loser I can't hate!Imagine is a loser I can't hate!Imagine is a loser I can't hate!Imagine is a loser I can't hate!Imagine is a loser I can't hate!Imagine is a loser I can't hate!Imagine is a loser I can't hate!

Going by feats Luffy takes this.

Old 05-24-2012, 11:05 AM   #3
cry77
Dont rustle my Jimmies.
Kage

cry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendant
Send a message via Skype™ to cry77

add the rest of the M3 and they MAY have a chance

Old 05-24-2012, 11:05 AM   #4
Last shinobi
Red haired shinobi
Elite Jounin

Last shinobi is LuminaryLast shinobi is LuminaryLast shinobi is LuminaryLast shinobi is LuminaryLast shinobi is LuminaryLast shinobi is LuminaryLast shinobi is LuminaryLast shinobi is LuminaryLast shinobi is LuminaryLast shinobi is LuminaryLast shinobi is Luminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImagineBreakr View Post
not sure if serious

Old 05-24-2012, 11:06 AM   #5
Battousai
MangSlayer
Kage

Battousai has disabled reputation

feats, feats.

Old 05-24-2012, 11:33 AM   #6
Canute87
Bomb Ahead

Canute87 broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Canute87 broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Canute87 broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Canute87 broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Canute87 broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Canute87 broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Canute87 broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Canute87 broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Canute87 broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Canute87 broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Canute87 broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Until we know how people can break out of Flamingo's hold Luffy can't win.

Old 05-24-2012, 11:51 AM   #7
Donquixote Doflamingo
Master Puppeteer
God of Shinobi

Donquixote Doflamingo is RapturousDonquixote Doflamingo is RapturousDonquixote Doflamingo is RapturousDonquixote Doflamingo is RapturousDonquixote Doflamingo is RapturousDonquixote Doflamingo is RapturousDonquixote Doflamingo is RapturousDonquixote Doflamingo is RapturousDonquixote Doflamingo is RapturousDonquixote Doflamingo is RapturousDonquixote Doflamingo is Rapturous

Doflamingo moves his finger.

Old 05-24-2012, 12:45 PM   #8
Patrick
Order Intensifies

Patrick is AscendantPatrick is AscendantPatrick is AscendantPatrick is AscendantPatrick is AscendantPatrick is AscendantPatrick is AscendantPatrick is AscendantPatrick is AscendantPatrick is AscendantPatrick is Ascendant

Dofla isn't a character to be used in the battledome. He could be anything from Croc level up till Mihawk level. The way he was portrayed he looks to be Jozu level though.

So for now I'll give it to Doflamingo Mid Dif.

Old 05-24-2012, 12:50 PM   #9
cry77
Dont rustle my Jimmies.
Kage

cry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick4life View Post
Dofla isn't a character to be used in the battledome. He could be anything from Croc level up till Mihawk level. The way he was portrayed he looks to be Jozu level though.

So for now I'll give it to Doflamingo Mid Dif.
wait..so if he's jozu level you think it will be mid diff?

Old 05-24-2012, 01:02 PM   #10
Hakan Erkan
Doesn't want a Custom Title

Hakan Erkan is ElysianHakan Erkan is ElysianHakan Erkan is ElysianHakan Erkan is ElysianHakan Erkan is ElysianHakan Erkan is ElysianHakan Erkan is ElysianHakan Erkan is ElysianHakan Erkan is ElysianHakan Erkan is ElysianHakan Erkan is Elysian

Dofla stomps,he is arguably on of the strongest if not the strongest shichibukai.

Old 05-24-2012, 01:18 PM   #11
DoflaMihawk
Blind Bandit
God of Shinobi

DoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is Transcendent

Add the whole crew and Dofla still stomps.

Old 05-24-2012, 01:20 PM   #12
Koenma
ANBU Recruit

Koenma has disabled reputation

Nice match up.....Luffy gets absolutely raped. No one has been able to break out of Doflamingo's hold, not even a diamond man who is one of WB's strongest men that could put up a fight with an Admiral. That is feat enough, Jozu could take on Ao Kiji and Jozu has haki but in the end Jozu couldn't break from Doflamingo's hold. And Luffy isn't made out of diamond so he is getting chopped up.

Old 05-24-2012, 01:23 PM   #13
itachi the hero
Don't move a muscle Kizaru
ANBU Recruit

itachi the hero is a glorious beacon of lightitachi the hero is a glorious beacon of lightitachi the hero is a glorious beacon of lightitachi the hero is a glorious beacon of lightitachi the hero is a glorious beacon of lightitachi the hero is a glorious beacon of lightitachi the hero is a glorious beacon of lightitachi the hero is a glorious beacon of lightitachi the hero is a glorious beacon of lightitachi the hero is a glorious beacon of lightitachi the hero is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last shinobi View Post
not sure if serious
If it were mihawk vs luffy despite mihawks lack of feats he'd say mihawk in 3 seconds. So yes he's not serious.
Anyweays the sttongest warlord takes this one. Even people with haki can't escape once he's caught. Example jozu. Jozu attacked both croc and aokiji and made them bleed. Yet when flamingo got a hold of him he couldn't do anything.

Old 05-24-2012, 01:31 PM   #14
Koenma
ANBU Recruit

Yeah, ImagineBreakr we know...."Mihawk swings his sword and everyone in OP dies" we know that Mihawk fodderizes Roger and prime WB according to you. Now leave Mihawk out of this, this is Doflamingo vs/raping Luffy

Old 05-24-2012, 01:34 PM   #15
Imagine

Imagine is a loser I can't hate!Imagine is a loser I can't hate!Imagine is a loser I can't hate!Imagine is a loser I can't hate!Imagine is a loser I can't hate!Imagine is a loser I can't hate!Imagine is a loser I can't hate!Imagine is a loser I can't hate!Imagine is a loser I can't hate!Imagine is a loser I can't hate!Imagine is a loser I can't hate!

And according to you Kuma solos the OP verse because he deflects everyone's attacks so mind you're business.

Old 05-24-2012, 01:38 PM   #16
Koenma
ANBU Recruit

Leave Kuma out of this too -facepalm-

But yeah, we all know Luffy has absolutely no chance. Even with his crew I'm giving this to Doflamingo

Old 05-24-2012, 01:39 PM   #17
Viper
█▬█ █ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Kage

Viper is a loser I can't hate!Viper is a loser I can't hate!Viper is a loser I can't hate!Viper is a loser I can't hate!Viper is a loser I can't hate!Viper is a loser I can't hate!Viper is a loser I can't hate!Viper is a loser I can't hate!Viper is a loser I can't hate!Viper is a loser I can't hate!Viper is a loser I can't hate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImagineBreakr View Post
Image, you serious brah?

Old 05-24-2012, 01:43 PM   #18
Patrick
Order Intensifies

Patrick is AscendantPatrick is AscendantPatrick is AscendantPatrick is AscendantPatrick is AscendantPatrick is AscendantPatrick is AscendantPatrick is AscendantPatrick is AscendantPatrick is AscendantPatrick is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cry77 View Post
wait..so if he's jozu level you think it will be mid diff?
Yes, I do. Unlike most others I do not believe in the supposedly enormous gap between Luffy and the lowest Top Tiers.

Old 05-24-2012, 01:44 PM   #19
cry77
Dont rustle my Jimmies.
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick4life View Post
Yes, I do. Unlike most others I do not believe in the supposedly enormous gap between Luffy and the lowest Top Tiers.
except there is..and even then i doubt jozu is the lowest top tiers..

Old 05-24-2012, 01:46 PM   #20
Patrick
Order Intensifies

^ I just don't see any of the lower end Top Tiers downright stomping Luffy. Mid Dif might be pushing it, but Dofla won't stomp.

And who would be the lowest Top Tier if Jozu isn't?