• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Naruto Music
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > Outskirts Battledome Archive > Manga/Anime Battledome

Old 05-16-2012, 01:44 PM   #1
cypruss11
Peyt Ruvaak Ven
Academy Student

cypruss11 's infamy is contagiouscypruss11 's infamy is contagious
Default Natsu vs. Naruto vs. Edward vs. Luffy

Power level: the first fight they were in, in their respective manga or anime.

Natsu-fairy tail
Luffy-one piece
Naruto-naruto
Edward-FMA

NarutoForums

Old 05-16-2012, 01:55 PM   #2
Sygurgh
Lacking hatred
ANBU Captain

Sygurgh is AscendantSygurgh is AscendantSygurgh is AscendantSygurgh is AscendantSygurgh is AscendantSygurgh is AscendantSygurgh is AscendantSygurgh is AscendantSygurgh is AscendantSygurgh is AscendantSygurgh is Ascendant

I don't know much about Fairy Tail or One Piece, but I'd still say Edward. Unlike the others, he was competent form the start and hasn’t through a single training arc. I’m pretty sure that he would win against all the others put together.

Old 05-16-2012, 02:03 PM   #3
LazyWaka
Bringer of Darkness
God of Shinobi

LazyWaka is TranscendentLazyWaka is TranscendentLazyWaka is TranscendentLazyWaka is TranscendentLazyWaka is TranscendentLazyWaka is TranscendentLazyWaka is TranscendentLazyWaka is TranscendentLazyWaka is TranscendentLazyWaka is TranscendentLazyWaka is Transcendent

Wasn't Luffy casually punching out giant monsters in his first appearance?

Old 05-16-2012, 02:05 PM   #4
Hardcore

Hardcore has disabled reputation

First fights Hmm..

Naruto had his first fight with Mizuku ( Whatever his name is ), and he was able to use Kage Bunshin over 100 that time.

Luffy had his first time with those Bandits, but really he didn't fight back, so shall we put the second?

I don't remember Natsu's or Edward's.

Old 05-16-2012, 02:08 PM   #5
Moonbeam Funk
Great equalizer is The Death!!
Academy Teacher

Moonbeam Funk is a paragon of hopeMoonbeam Funk is a paragon of hopeMoonbeam Funk is a paragon of hopeMoonbeam Funk is a paragon of hopeMoonbeam Funk is a paragon of hopeMoonbeam Funk is a paragon of hopeMoonbeam Funk is a paragon of hopeMoonbeam Funk is a paragon of hopeMoonbeam Funk is a paragon of hopeMoonbeam Funk is a paragon of hopeMoonbeam Funk is a paragon of hope

I think Edward's first fight was against that fake priest guy, wasn't it?

Old 05-16-2012, 02:10 PM   #6
cypruss11
Peyt Ruvaak Ven
Academy Student

Deidara

Naruto: Is able to create hundreds of shadow clones.
Luffy: Sends the huge Alvida flying with one punch.
Natsu: Destroys a whole port town while fighting another wizard.
Edward: Defeats Father Cornello. (He had a tough time with it, if I remember correctly?)

Old 05-16-2012, 02:11 PM   #7
Urouge
Mad Monk

Urouge is EternalUrouge is EternalUrouge is EternalUrouge is EternalUrouge is EternalUrouge is EternalUrouge is EternalUrouge is EternalUrouge is EternalUrouge is EternalUrouge is Eternal
Send a message via Yahoo to Urouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
First fights Hmm..

Naruto had his first fight with Mizuku ( Whatever his name is ), and he was able to use Kage Bunshin over 100 that time.

Luffy had his first time with those Bandits, but really he didn't fight back, so shall we put the second?

I don't remember Natsu's or Edward's.
luffy's didn't fight against the bandits. he was being kidnapped

Old 05-16-2012, 02:16 PM   #8
HunterChairmanNetero
Buddha Bitch Slap
ANBU Recruit

HunterChairmanNetero is LuminaryHunterChairmanNetero is LuminaryHunterChairmanNetero is LuminaryHunterChairmanNetero is LuminaryHunterChairmanNetero is LuminaryHunterChairmanNetero is LuminaryHunterChairmanNetero is LuminaryHunterChairmanNetero is LuminaryHunterChairmanNetero is LuminaryHunterChairmanNetero is LuminaryHunterChairmanNetero is Luminary

I'm too sure on this one. My memory is a little hazy but I think I'm gonna go with Natsu.

Old 05-16-2012, 02:56 PM   #9
Kil'jaeden

Kil'jaeden is AscendantKil'jaeden is AscendantKil'jaeden is AscendantKil'jaeden is AscendantKil'jaeden is AscendantKil'jaeden is AscendantKil'jaeden is AscendantKil'jaeden is AscendantKil'jaeden is AscendantKil'jaeden is AscendantKil'jaeden is Ascendant
Send a message via Skype™ to Kil'jaeden

Well technically Luffy didn't get stronger until after Don Krieg so I'm going to go with Luffy.

Old 05-16-2012, 03:08 PM   #10
Nikushimi
King of the Monsters
Sith Lord

Nikushimi is EternalNikushimi is EternalNikushimi is EternalNikushimi is EternalNikushimi is EternalNikushimi is EternalNikushimi is EternalNikushimi is EternalNikushimi is EternalNikushimi is EternalNikushimi is Eternal

Luffy should take this. He bounced a cannonball back with his gut, so they won't be hurting him with their physical attacks; all he really has to watch out for is Ed transmuting his ass- which is possible, but Ed's too much of a weakling compared to the rest of these guys to have any kind of guarantee of pulling that off without getting put down first.

Old 05-16-2012, 03:52 PM   #11
themg3
Bijuu
ANBU Recruit

themg3 has disabled reputation

Naruto and Edward don't last very long, and luffy beats Natsu, so luffy

Makes me wonder how naruto got ridiculously powerful, right now he could casually solo part1 of his own verse

Old 05-16-2012, 04:16 PM   #12
Donquixote Doflamingo
Master Puppeteer
Hokage

Donquixote Doflamingo is ElysianDonquixote Doflamingo is ElysianDonquixote Doflamingo is ElysianDonquixote Doflamingo is ElysianDonquixote Doflamingo is ElysianDonquixote Doflamingo is ElysianDonquixote Doflamingo is ElysianDonquixote Doflamingo is ElysianDonquixote Doflamingo is ElysianDonquixote Doflamingo is ElysianDonquixote Doflamingo is Elysian

I'm going with Luffy.

Edward lol.

Naruto Lol.

Natsu is the only problem.

Old 05-16-2012, 04:39 PM   #13
cypruss11
Peyt Ruvaak Ven
Academy Student

I think it comes down to Luffy and Natsu too.
Luffy would probably win, but doesn't fire melt rubber?

Old 05-16-2012, 04:41 PM   #14
Battousai
MangSlayer
Kage

Battousai has disabled reputation

Luffy due to superior speed and strength.

Old 05-16-2012, 04:41 PM   #15
Battousai
MangSlayer
Kage

Battousai has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypruss11 View Post
I think it comes down to Luffy and Natsu too.
Luffy would probably win, but doesn't fire melt rubber?
Luffy already withstood Hell fire.

Old 05-16-2012, 05:19 PM   #16
manidk
idkman

manidk is Elysianmanidk is Elysianmanidk is Elysianmanidk is Elysianmanidk is Elysianmanidk is Elysianmanidk is Elysianmanidk is Elysianmanidk is Elysianmanidk is Elysianmanidk is Elysian

Natsu blew up a port.

Luffy... are we starting with the Lord of the Coast or Alvida?

Naruto made a shit ton of clones.

Edward made big rock fists and shit.

I am actually leaning toward Natsu on this one.

It'll be pretty even between Natsu and Luffy, but Naruto has numbers and Edward is a genius. I'd say every fighter can win, but Natsu more times than not.

Old 05-16-2012, 05:49 PM   #17
AlmightyPain
Chidori Nagashi!
Chuunin

AlmightyPain is a glorious beacon of lightAlmightyPain is a glorious beacon of lightAlmightyPain is a glorious beacon of lightAlmightyPain is a glorious beacon of lightAlmightyPain is a glorious beacon of lightAlmightyPain is a glorious beacon of lightAlmightyPain is a glorious beacon of lightAlmightyPain is a glorious beacon of lightAlmightyPain is a glorious beacon of lightAlmightyPain is a glorious beacon of lightAlmightyPain is a glorious beacon of light

Um, the thread was asking who was most impressive in their first fight, not who would win the current match. How did it even shift like that?

Old 05-16-2012, 05:49 PM   #18
Francesco.
Icon lover <3

Francesco. has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Francesco.

Luffy wins this.

Old 05-16-2012, 05:56 PM   #19
LazyWaka
Bringer of Darkness
God of Shinobi

LazyWaka is TranscendentLazyWaka is TranscendentLazyWaka is TranscendentLazyWaka is TranscendentLazyWaka is TranscendentLazyWaka is TranscendentLazyWaka is TranscendentLazyWaka is TranscendentLazyWaka is TranscendentLazyWaka is TranscendentLazyWaka is Transcendent

Quote:
Originally Posted by themg3 View Post
Makes me wonder how naruto got ridiculously powerful, right now he could casually solo part1 of his own verse
He can casually solo his entire verse save for a small handfull of top tiers.

Old 05-16-2012, 08:31 PM   #20
Alita54
Alita>You
Legendary Ninja

Alita54 is LuminaryAlita54 is LuminaryAlita54 is LuminaryAlita54 is LuminaryAlita54 is LuminaryAlita54 is LuminaryAlita54 is LuminaryAlita54 is LuminaryAlita54 is LuminaryAlita54 is LuminaryAlita54 is Luminary

If we are using feats from each character's very first fight only then I'd say luffy or naruto. Naruto in his first fight could make at least well into dozens of clones at one time and luffy probably had the best strength showings.