Base Naruto vs Cursed Seal Part 1 Sasuke - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > Naruto Battledome

Old 05-12-2012, 09:37 PM   #1
Demonofnaruto
Epar Em
Special Jounin

Demonofnaruto has a brilliant futureDemonofnaruto has a brilliant futureDemonofnaruto has a brilliant futureDemonofnaruto has a brilliant futureDemonofnaruto has a brilliant futureDemonofnaruto has a brilliant futureDemonofnaruto has a brilliant futureDemonofnaruto has a brilliant futureDemonofnaruto has a brilliant futureDemonofnaruto has a brilliant futureDemonofnaruto has a brilliant future
Default Base Naruto vs Cursed Seal Part 1 Sasuke

Restrictions: Ninjutsu, RM, KM, SM
Mindset: Bloodlust
Distance: 25 meters

Naruto is allowed to make a rasengan. But otherwise, all Naruto has at his disposal is taijutsu and a kunai to handle CS2 Sasuke from Part 1

NarutoForums

Old 05-12-2012, 09:59 PM   #2
Rocky

Rocky is ElysianRocky is ElysianRocky is ElysianRocky is ElysianRocky is ElysianRocky is ElysianRocky is ElysianRocky is ElysianRocky is ElysianRocky is ElysianRocky is Elysian

Naruto babyshakes.

Current Base Naruto with his hands tied could probably take this. Sasuke was Low-Jounin level at best during that time.

Old 05-12-2012, 10:04 PM   #3
Komnenos
Taking a break.

Komnenos is RapturousKomnenos is RapturousKomnenos is RapturousKomnenos is RapturousKomnenos is RapturousKomnenos is RapturousKomnenos is RapturousKomnenos is RapturousKomnenos is RapturousKomnenos is RapturousKomnenos is Rapturous

Base Naruto has sparred with Deva, and was part of a combo attack that forced Madara into Susano'o usage. There's simply no way that Sasuke can keep up with him. Sasuke might survive for a short time due to his Juin, but that's it. Successive Rasengans will put him down without issue.

Old 05-12-2012, 11:26 PM   #4
Doge
Everything I say is serious.
Jinchuuriki

Doge is AscendantDoge is AscendantDoge is AscendantDoge is AscendantDoge is AscendantDoge is AscendantDoge is AscendantDoge is AscendantDoge is AscendantDoge is AscendantDoge is Ascendant

Naruto easily.

He can spam 50 clones and throw 50 rasengans at Sasuke. The sauce can't take that much punishment.

Old 05-12-2012, 11:38 PM   #5
Demonofnaruto
Epar Em
Special Jounin

Demonofnaruto has a brilliant futureDemonofnaruto has a brilliant futureDemonofnaruto has a brilliant futureDemonofnaruto has a brilliant futureDemonofnaruto has a brilliant futureDemonofnaruto has a brilliant futureDemonofnaruto has a brilliant futureDemonofnaruto has a brilliant futureDemonofnaruto has a brilliant futureDemonofnaruto has a brilliant futureDemonofnaruto has a brilliant future

No Ninjutsu except for a rasengan. Read OP

Old 05-12-2012, 11:41 PM   #6
Rocky

Rocky is ElysianRocky is ElysianRocky is ElysianRocky is ElysianRocky is ElysianRocky is ElysianRocky is ElysianRocky is ElysianRocky is ElysianRocky is ElysianRocky is Elysian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonofnaruto View Post
No Ninjutsu except for a rasengan. Read OP
Does Naruto get Shushin?

Old 05-13-2012, 02:52 AM   #7
Demonofnaruto
Epar Em
Special Jounin

.........no

Old 05-13-2012, 08:35 AM   #8
stockholmsyndrome
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Legendary Ninja

stockholmsyndrome is a guardian of the faithstockholmsyndrome is a guardian of the faithstockholmsyndrome is a guardian of the faithstockholmsyndrome is a guardian of the faithstockholmsyndrome is a guardian of the faithstockholmsyndrome is a guardian of the faithstockholmsyndrome is a guardian of the faithstockholmsyndrome is a guardian of the faithstockholmsyndrome is a guardian of the faithstockholmsyndrome is a guardian of the faithstockholmsyndrome is a guardian of the faith

Naruto rapes with ease Naruto vastly outclasses Part 1 CS2 Sasuke in fact I doubt Part 2 CS2 Sasuke can beat current Base Naruto

Old 05-13-2012, 08:53 AM   #9
Rocky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonofnaruto View Post
.........no
Naruto still rapes. He just waits for Sasuke to come near and Rasengan's him.

Old 05-13-2012, 12:59 PM   #10
saikyou
Banned

saikyou is Divinesaikyou is Divinesaikyou is Divinesaikyou is Divinesaikyou is Divinesaikyou is Divinesaikyou is Divinesaikyou is Divinesaikyou is Divinesaikyou is Divinesaikyou is Divine

Naruto breaks Sasuke's face with one punch.

Old 05-13-2012, 07:00 PM   #11
Ejenku
Zero_Smoke

Ejenku is an honorable bastion of truthEjenku is an honorable bastion of truthEjenku is an honorable bastion of truthEjenku is an honorable bastion of truthEjenku is an honorable bastion of truthEjenku is an honorable bastion of truthEjenku is an honorable bastion of truthEjenku is an honorable bastion of truthEjenku is an honorable bastion of truthEjenku is an honorable bastion of truthEjenku is an honorable bastion of truth

Base Naruto outclases any Sasuke in part 1 with ease.

Old 05-13-2012, 10:48 PM   #12
Krippy

Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!

The Naruto wank on this thread is ridiculous.

Naruto without his clones using only Taijutsu and a Rasengan aint touching Sasuke with his 3-tomoe Sharingan.

Their speed is more or less equal looking at feats and the databook.

Naruto's Taijutsu is better but that don't mean shit when all his moves will be evaded.

Sasuke evades Naruto for a while, and then goes CS1 and lands a Chidori.

8/10 mid-high diff. He loses if Naruto can go KN1+

Old 05-13-2012, 10:57 PM   #13
Rocky

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKantStopx View Post

Naruto without his clones using only Taijutsu and a Rasengan aint touching Sasuke with his 3-tomoe Sharingan.

Naruto's Taijutsu is better but that don't mean shit when all his moves will be evaded.

Current Base Naruto Taijutsu >>>>>>>>>> KN1 VOTE Naruto Taijutsu. KN1 Naruto was more or less equal to CS2 Sasuke.

Current Base Naruto w/o Restrictions > Base Gai/Non-Kamui Kakashi/Asuma/Most Base Jounin

Old 05-13-2012, 10:58 PM   #14
SuperSaiyaMan12
Riding my Polka Powered T-Rex!
God of Shinobi

SuperSaiyaMan12 is ElysianSuperSaiyaMan12 is ElysianSuperSaiyaMan12 is ElysianSuperSaiyaMan12 is ElysianSuperSaiyaMan12 is ElysianSuperSaiyaMan12 is ElysianSuperSaiyaMan12 is ElysianSuperSaiyaMan12 is ElysianSuperSaiyaMan12 is ElysianSuperSaiyaMan12 is ElysianSuperSaiyaMan12 is Elysian
Send a message via AIM to SuperSaiyaMan12 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperSaiyaMan12

Quote:
Given how Naruto is stronger than Kakashi in base and has shown very high feats of speed and strength?
Quote:
Why not? Part I Naruto was able to.
Quote:
Databook that is four years outdated.
Quote:
Sasuke isn't that good. God...
Quote:

xKantstopx, Sasuke isn't even in the same league as current Base Naruto without clones.

Old 05-13-2012, 11:13 PM   #15
Krippy

Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!Krippy is a loser I can't hate!

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky915 View Post
Current Base Naruto Taijutsu >>>>>>>>>> KN1 VOTE Naruto Taijutsu. KN1 Naruto was more or less equal to CS2 Sasuke.
I know his Taijutsu has gotten better, but you saying that his taijutsu now is better than KN1 naruto's is kind of a stretch. His speed was ridiculous and Sasuke was having a hard time keeping up with his chakra arms. They were equal in overall power, not necesarily taijutsu.

Quote:
Current Base Naruto w/o Restrictions > Base Gai/Non-Kamui Kakashi/Asuma/Most Base Jounin
Meh. True, but Base Naruto is restricted here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSaiyaMan12 View Post
Given how Naruto is stronger than Kakashi in base and has shown very high feats of speed and strength?
He has show these, but the reason i said that is because I didn't see one plausible scenario on this thread, just "Naruto stomps" over and over.

Quote:
Why not? Part I Naruto was able to.
Not in Base he he didn't.

Quote:
Databook that is four years outdated.
It still shows his speed stats at the point in time, and I still looked at their feats and nothing I have seen puts either or above one another in speed. Sasuke has the slight edge due to copying lee's speed.

Quote:
Sasuke isn't that good. God...
Uh, yeah he kind of was. He danced around an enraged KN0 Naruto and diddled with a KN1 Naruto briefly before getting overwhelmed. Unless you are trying to say that Current Naruto is faster?

Quote:
xKantstopx, Sasuke isn't even in the same league as current Base Naruto without clones.
True, this is just a bad matchup. Naruto can't hit him without the aid from his clones. It just a matter of time before Sasuke ends it.

Old 05-13-2012, 11:21 PM   #16
SuperSaiyaMan12
God of Shinobi

SuperSaiyaMan12 is ElysianSuperSaiyaMan12 is ElysianSuperSaiyaMan12 is ElysianSuperSaiyaMan12 is ElysianSuperSaiyaMan12 is ElysianSuperSaiyaMan12 is ElysianSuperSaiyaMan12 is ElysianSuperSaiyaMan12 is ElysianSuperSaiyaMan12 is ElysianSuperSaiyaMan12 is ElysianSuperSaiyaMan12 is Elysian
Send a message via AIM to SuperSaiyaMan12 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperSaiyaMan12

Quote:
He has show these, but the reason i said that is because I didn't see one plausible scenario on this thread, just "Naruto stomps" over and over.
He HAS shown that he is stronger than Kakashi in base.

Quote:
Not in Base he he didn't.

Quote:
It still shows his speed stats at the point in time, and I still looked at their feats and nothing I have seen puts either or above one another in speed. Sasuke has the slight edge due to copying lee's speed.
Other than basically blitzing Kakuzu before he could turn around...rescuing Sakura before Sasuke could even react, or stopping Kakashi in mid step?

Quote:
Uh, yeah he kind of was. He danced around an enraged KN0 Naruto and diddled with a KN1 Naruto briefly before getting overwhelmed. Unless you are trying to say that Current Naruto is faster?
Yes, far faster. And with superior taijutsu skill to Sasuke he should land blows.

Quote:
True, this is just a bad matchup. Naruto can't hit him without the aid from his clones. It just a matter of time before Sasuke ends it.
Naruto can dance around Sasuke's attempts like he did against Konohamaru in the Chunin Exam OVA.

Old 05-13-2012, 11:22 PM   #17
Rocky

Quote:

I know his Taijutsu has gotten better, but you saying that his taijutsu now is better than KN1 naruto's is kind of a stretch. His speed was ridiculous and Sasuke was having a hard time keeping up with his chakra arms. They were equal in overall power, not necesarily taijutsu.
Replace Naruto with Kakashi w/o Clones or Base Gai. Would you still say Sasuke wins? Would you still say Sasuke wins? I don't think you realize just how much Naruto has improved.

And you actually think Current Base Naruto w/o clones couldn't handle KN1 Part 1 Naruto? Current Naruto is much faster.

Old 05-13-2012, 11:53 PM   #18
Krippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSaiyaMan12 View Post
He HAS shown that he is stronger than Kakashi in base.
Okay, Never said he wasn't.

Quote:
Other than basically blitzing Kakuzu before he could turn around...rescuing Sakura before Sasuke could even react, or stopping Kakashi in mid step?
-The thing with Kakazu was with the aid of his KB.
-Him rescuing Sakura was "Dynamic Entry" not a "Blitz" and doesn't really count as a speed feat because Naruto's location relative to Sasuke's was Unknown.
-If that last one is him grabbing Kakashi and clashing with Sasuke at the bridge after the Danzo fight, then that was a simple surprise attack. Not all that impressive.

Quote:
Yes, far faster. And with superior taijutsu skill to Sasuke he should land blows.
Nah, I don't see it. Some scans would be nice.

Quote:
Naruto can dance around Sasuke's attempts like he did against Konohamaru in the Chunin Exam OVA.
Good one.

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky915 View Post
Replace Naruto with Kakashi w/o Clones or Base Gai. Would you still say Sasuke wins? Would you still say Sasuke wins? I don't think you realize just how much Naruto has improved.
This type of logic is flawed because you can't really compare Base Naruto with only Taijutsu and Rasengan with Base Kakashi without clones or Base Gai. Kakashi still has better Ninjutsu than Sasuke, and Gai's Taijutsu should still be enough to secure him the win.

However, I don't believe that Base Naruto's Taijustu w/o clones and a melee-style Ninjutsu will be enough for him to beat Sasuke with. I know he has improved, but I still don't believe he has what it takes.

Quote:
And you actually think Current Base Naruto w/o clones couldn't handle KN1 Part 1 Naruto? Current Naruto is much faster.
Yeah. What feats are you basing all of this on anyway? I would love to see them because if Sasuke with the precog of the Sharingan couldn't best him, I don't see how Base Naruto would be able to react. The fact that he is Part 1 means little, as the difference between that and His KN1 in Part 2 is not shown, and there is little proof that the timeskip made his KN1 any better.

Old 05-14-2012, 12:15 AM   #19
SuperSaiyaMan12
God of Shinobi

Quote:
Okay, Never said he wasn't.
Then why would Naruto have trouble with Sasuke if he is stronger than Kakashi, who even in Part I babyshaked Sasuke and Naruto?

Quote:
-The thing with Kakazu was with the aid of his KB.
He still had to get into position in time and attack before Kakuzu could turn around.
Quote:
-Him rescuing Sakura was "Dynamic Entry" not a "Blitz" and doesn't really count as a speed feat because Naruto's location relative to Sasuke's was Unknown.
Kakashi admitting Naruto had better speed/better timing than him there means nothing? And its still moving faster than Sasuke could make a stab.
Quote:
-If that last one is him grabbing Kakashi and clashing with Sasuke at the bridge after the Danzo fight, then that was a simple surprise attack. Not all that impressive.
Kakashi was moving to counter Sasuke's Chidori. Naruto grabbed him just as he was moving.

Quote:
Nah, I don't see it. Some scans would be nice.
You're the only person arguing that a Part I Sasuke would even stand a chance against current Base Naruto. Naruto clashing with Deva in Base (not getting overwhelmed, unlike Kakashi) shows that Sasuke stands little chance in his Part I incarnation.

Quote:
Good one.
Its a valid comparison. Naruto is just that much stronger than this incarnation of Sasuke.

Old 05-14-2012, 12:22 AM   #20
Rocky

Quote:
Yeah. What feats are you basing all of this on anyway? I would love to see them because if Sasuke with the precog of the Sharingan couldn't best him, I don't see how Base Naruto would be able to react. The fact that he is Part 1 means little, as the difference between that and His KN1 in Part 2 is not shown, and there is little proof that the timeskip made his KN1 any better.
This should really be enough. The Deva Path of Pain in Taijustu is far above Part 1Sasuke. Hell, Deva could Tag Kakashi.