• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Naruto Avenue > Konoha Library

Old 05-04-2012, 09:32 PM   #1
Eliyua23
Doesn't want a Custom Title
S-Class Missing-nin

Eliyua23 is CelestialEliyua23 is CelestialEliyua23 is CelestialEliyua23 is CelestialEliyua23 is CelestialEliyua23 is CelestialEliyua23 is CelestialEliyua23 is CelestialEliyua23 is CelestialEliyua23 is CelestialEliyua23 is Celestial
Default Kishi Fucked Up The War

It took me a long time to admit but this War has been done horribly, this is infact the worse arc since the penis arc in terms of character development, even the fights and the match ups have been lackluster so far but most importantly it feels rushed and it has failed to create any emotional impact.

What this War Should Have Been About

1. Naruto's growth as a leader

2. Younger Generation Surpassing The Old

3. Naruto Forming Bonds With Characters Across The Shinobi World

If kishi knew all along that Naruto/Killer B would be involved in the war, why go thru with the bullshit plot of hiding him when the reader knew all along that they would enter, it just looks ridiculous Killer B/Naruto just running around doing thier own thing when Raikage/Tsunade could've sent an organized unit to capture Kabuto and end Edo Tensei.

Here's How The Events of The War Should've Played Out

1. Killer B Trains With Naruto

2. After Training Raikage Tests Naruto's Strength and He Passes

3. Naruto is Put In Charge Of a Unit of Young Shinobi To Capture Rikudo

4. This includes Onoki's Granddaughter, Omoi,Karuai,Choujiro,Killer B,Sai

5. Naruto Gives Awesome Speech To Rally His Troops

6. Naruto's group encounters Deidara

7. Sai vs Deidara Art vs Art

8. Sai and Deidara fight a close battle no bullshit, but Sai eventually wins living up to the hype Danzo gave him gaining new fans

9. Fodder in Naruto's crew gets raped by Zetsu

10. Naruto's first time losing people in the War

11. Break to Team 10 vs Asuma

12. Darui vs Kakuzu, Gin/Kin stay the same

13. Naruto group ambushed by Zabuza w Haku and a couple swordsmen of the Mist.

14. Naruto and crew take a couple out

15. Naruto leaves while Omoi,Karui,Choujiro stays behind

16. Choujiro vs Zabuza w Haku

17. This fight Choujiro shows some awsome shit this is a brutal sword fight to the bitter end, Choujiro wins Kamakaze style stabbing the sword through himself and Zabuza, Choujiro doesn't make it, this is the saddest most emotionally impactful part of the manga it sends grown men to tears.

18. Naruto Killer B make their way to Gaara & Onoki

19. Edo Kages enter the fray

20. Naruto still one shots Muu

21. Gaara/Onoki still takes on TrollKage , 4th Kazekage

22. Killer B takes on 3rd Raikage

23. Naruto moves ahead towards Kabuto's base

24. Meanwhile Sasuke Takes off his bandages and leaves the base

25. Sasuke is confronted by Nagato

26. Naruto is confronted by Itachi

27. Sasuke is getting his ass handed to him by Nagato in the worse way, Nagato mocks the sharingan as the inferior Doujutsu

28. Itachi vs Naruto is similar to how it was close Taijutsu exchange, countering each others abilities, talking about Sasuke, then Kabuto exerts full control cutting off Itachi's personality.

29. Sasuke activates stage 4 Susanoo and eventually activates the Tosuka sword, sealing Nagato similar to what Itachi did

30. Itachi hits Naruto with Tsukuyomi, Naruto finally works together with Kurama to break it this is an emotional part of the battle.

31. Itachi activates stage 4 Susanoo and Totsuka sword , Naruto activates BM and starts dodging , Naruto is hit with Totsuka

32. Clone Feint, Naruto then hits Susanoo with Bjuudama , Itachi is disintegrated.

33. Naruto then faces Kabuto

34. EMS Sasuke faces EMS Madara

35. Tobi faces the 5 Kages

36. Kabuto tells Naruto How he idolized him and how he influenced him down his current path

37. Madara mocks Sasuke teaches him about the history of the uchiha VOTE

38. Tobi's mask is cracked by Raikage and his identity is revealed

39. Naruto defeats Kabuto with that jutsu and Kabuto flashback, he's converted

40. Sasuke defeats Madara with a combination of Izanagi/Izanami that surpasses Danzo/Madara's

41. The five Kages combined with the rest of the alliance defeat Tobi, sad story revealed blah blah blah

42. aftermath, dealing with the loses , Naruto gives another awesome speech,

43. The End

Eliyua23 is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 05-04-2012, 09:41 PM   #2
Nikushimi
PREDATOR
Sith Lord

Nikushimi is EternalNikushimi is EternalNikushimi is EternalNikushimi is EternalNikushimi is EternalNikushimi is EternalNikushimi is EternalNikushimi is EternalNikushimi is EternalNikushimi is EternalNikushimi is Eternal

Tl;dr.

But your general premise is something I agree with- Kishi rushed the war and it has turned out pretty bad so far. He should've dedicated more time to each fight and concentrated on using the Edo Tensei zombies more intelligently. I feel like we have seen them at their worst and have totally missed seeing their true combat potential.

He also should have gotten his balls out of his purse and killed some important characters.

Nikushimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 09:42 PM   #3
Battousai
MangSlayer
Kage

Battousai has disabled reputation

Too much power up

Battousai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 09:49 PM   #4
Gabe
Murim Grand Master
God of Shinobi

Gabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is Transcendent
Send a message via MSN to Gabe

i disagree i like how the war has been so far. i think naruto facing tobi is the best thing they have been represnted as light and darkness for a while. they were meant to fight. plus he was responsible for the kyuubi attack where narutos parents lost his life naruto vs tobi was fated to happen. the kages facing madara is better as well it shows the old power/old leadership madara/shodai against the new power and leadership the kages. and i like itachi vs kabuto old spies of kohona that were used. also why would nagato face sasuke and not naruto, sasuke had no connection to nagato would not have made any sense.

Gabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 09:55 PM   #5
Imagine
Drug Dealer

Imagine is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunImagine is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunImagine is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunImagine is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunImagine is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunImagine is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunImagine is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunImagine is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunImagine is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunImagine is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunImagine is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gun

Kishi fucked something up whats new. I bet Kabuto becomes an ally to Naruto also.

Imagine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 09:59 PM   #6
narutored23
in konoha killin nin gangster
ANBU Squad Leader

narutored23 is a guardian of the faithnarutored23 is a guardian of the faithnarutored23 is a guardian of the faithnarutored23 is a guardian of the faithnarutored23 is a guardian of the faithnarutored23 is a guardian of the faithnarutored23 is a guardian of the faithnarutored23 is a guardian of the faithnarutored23 is a guardian of the faithnarutored23 is a guardian of the faithnarutored23 is a guardian of the faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliyua23 View Post
It took me a long time to admit but this War has been done horribly, this is infact the worse arc since the penis arc in terms of character development, even the fights and the match ups have been lackluster so far but most importantly it feels rushed and it has failed to create any emotional impact.

If kishi knew all along that Naruto/Killer B would be involved in the war, why go thru with the bullshit plot of hiding him when the reader knew all along that they would enter, it just looks ridiculous Killer B/Naruto just running around doing thier own thing when Raikage/Tsunade could've sent an organized unit to capture Kabuto and end Edo Tensei.

Here's How The Events of The War Should've Played Out

1. Killer B Trains With Naruto

2. After Training Raikage Tests Naruto's Strength and He Passes

3. Naruto is Put In Charge Of a Unit of Young Shinobi To Capture Rikudo

4. This includes Onoki's Granddaughter, Omoi,Karuai,Choujiro,Killer B,Sai

5. Naruto Gives Awesome Speech To Rally His Troops

6. Naruto's group encounters Deidara

7. Sai vs Deidara Art vs Art

8. Sai and Deidara fight a close battle no bullshit, but Sai eventually wins living up to the hype Danzo gave him gaining new fans

9. Fodder in Naruto's crew gets raped by Zetsu

10. Naruto's first time losing people in the War

11. Break to Team 10 vs Asuma

12. Darui vs Kakuzu, Gin/Kin stay the same

13. Naruto group ambushed by Zabuza w Haku and a couple swordsmen of the Mist.

14. Naruto and crew take a couple out

15. Naruto leaves while Omoi,Karui,Choujiro stays behind

16. Choujiro vs Zabuza w Haku

17. This fight Choujiro shows some awsome shit this is a brutal sword fight to the bitter end, Choujiro wins Kamakaze style stabbing the sword through himself and Zabuza, Choujiro doesn't make it, this is the saddest most emotionally impactful part of the manga it sends grown men to tears.

18. Naruto Killer B make their way to Gaara & Onoki

19. Edo Kages enter the fray

20. Naruto still one shots Muu

21. Gaara/Onoki still takes on TrollKage , 4th Kazekage

22. Killer B takes on 3rd Raikage

23. Naruto moves ahead towards Kabuto's base

24. Meanwhile Sasuke Takes off his bandages and leaves the base

25. Sasuke is confronted by Nagato

26. Naruto is confronted by Itachi

27. Sasuke is getting his ass handed to him by Nagato in the worse way, Nagato mocks the sharingan as the inferior Doujutsu

28. Itachi vs Naruto is similar to how it was close Taijutsu exchange, countering each others abilities, talking about Sasuke, then Kabuto exerts full control cutting off Itachi's personality.

29. Sasuke activates stage 4 Susanoo and eventually activates the Tosuka sword, sealing Nagato similar to what Itachi did

30. Itachi hits Naruto with Tsukuyomi, Naruto finally works together with Kurama to break it this is an emotional part of the battle.

31. Itachi activates stage 4 Susanoo and Totsuka sword , Naruto activates BM and starts dodging , Naruto is hit with Totsuka

32. Clone Feint, Naruto then hits Susanoo with Bjuudama , Itachi is disintegrated.

33. Naruto then faces Kabuto

34. EMS Sasuke faces EMS Madara

35. Tobi faces the 5 Kages

36. Kabuto tells Naruto How he idolized him and how he influenced him down his current path

37. Madara mocks Sasuke teaches him about the history of the uchiha VOTE

38. Tobi's mask is cracked by Raikage and his identity is revealed

39. Naruto defeats Kabuto with that jutsu and Kabuto flashback, he's converted

40. Sasuke defeats Madara with a combination of Izanagi/Izanami that surpasses Danzo/Madara's

41. The five Kages combined with the rest of the alliance defeat Tobi, sad story revealed blah blah blah

42. aftermath, dealing with the loses , Naruto gives another awesome speech,

43. The End
Omg you actually explained almost the exact same thing kishi just did in the war almost 60 something chapters ago only, because naruto wasn't in it like you wanted I don't see the difference, maybe one thing you almost just predicted and might happen for next chapter.

Overall kishi just did fine in the direction he's going a lot of side character development.
Garra being a lot stronger, kabuto using his triumph card, all of the edo kages, the young generation passing the older generation and the crow job.

narutored23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 09:59 PM   #7
Ishi no Ishi
石の意思
Elite Teacher

Ishi no Ishi is AscendantIshi no Ishi is AscendantIshi no Ishi is AscendantIshi no Ishi is AscendantIshi no Ishi is AscendantIshi no Ishi is AscendantIshi no Ishi is AscendantIshi no Ishi is AscendantIshi no Ishi is AscendantIshi no Ishi is AscendantIshi no Ishi is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe View Post
i disagree i like how the war has been so far. i think naruto facing tobi is the best thing they have been represnted as light and darkness for a while. they were meant to fight. plus he was responsible for the kyuubi attack where narutos parents lost his life naruto vs tobi was fated to happen. the kages facing madara is better as well it shows the old power/old leadership madara/shodai against the new power and leadership the kages. and i like itachi vs kabuto old spies of kohona that were used. also why would nagato face sasuke and not naruto, sasuke had no connection to nagato would not have made any sense.

Ishi no Ishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 10:01 PM   #8
Battousai
MangSlayer
Kage

Battousai has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImagineBreakr View Post
Kishi fucked something up whats new. I bet Kabuto becomes an ally to Naruto also.
that's a totally retarded action if it happens

Battousai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 10:31 PM   #9
taydev
ANBU Captain

taydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminary

Quote:

Ohmygod, this! Especially #2.

taydev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 10:41 PM   #10
Doge
Everything I say is serious.
Jinchuuriki

Doge is AscendantDoge is AscendantDoge is AscendantDoge is AscendantDoge is AscendantDoge is AscendantDoge is AscendantDoge is AscendantDoge is AscendantDoge is AscendantDoge is Ascendant

Quote:
Not a single protagonist has died.

Fixed.

Kishi obviously doesn't intend for the alliance to have any issues. This manga is going to become a crappy series in which the hero wins every single time without an issue.

Doge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 11:06 PM   #11
tnorbo
Legendary Ninja

tnorbo is Celestialtnorbo is Celestialtnorbo is Celestialtnorbo is Celestialtnorbo is Celestialtnorbo is Celestialtnorbo is Celestialtnorbo is Celestialtnorbo is Celestialtnorbo is Celestialtnorbo is Celestial

heck if the bad guys crushed the good guys when they had the chance instead of playing around, this war would be ten times better.

tnorbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 11:15 PM   #12
Bloo
I'm with COCO

Bloo is TranscendentBloo is TranscendentBloo is TranscendentBloo is TranscendentBloo is TranscendentBloo is TranscendentBloo is TranscendentBloo is TranscendentBloo is TranscendentBloo is TranscendentBloo is Transcendent

My main issue is that not a single main character died. I was actually excited when Onoki got shot by the 2nd Mizukage, not because I dislike Onoki, but just because it would be the first major death.

Bloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 11:19 PM   #13
ajinko
pirate hunter
Missing-nin

ajinko is a guardian of the faithajinko is a guardian of the faithajinko is a guardian of the faithajinko is a guardian of the faithajinko is a guardian of the faithajinko is a guardian of the faithajinko is a guardian of the faithajinko is a guardian of the faithajinko is a guardian of the faithajinko is a guardian of the faithajinko is a guardian of the faith

Edo Madara is the only one posing any threat.

ajinko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 05:34 AM   #14
Crystaltiger
Nuke-Nin
Genin

Crystaltiger has a brilliant futureCrystaltiger has a brilliant futureCrystaltiger has a brilliant futureCrystaltiger has a brilliant futureCrystaltiger has a brilliant futureCrystaltiger has a brilliant futureCrystaltiger has a brilliant futureCrystaltiger has a brilliant futureCrystaltiger has a brilliant futureCrystaltiger has a brilliant futureCrystaltiger has a brilliant future

What I personally dislike at the war is, that people we haven't seen so much of, were sealed way too early. I was looking forward to see some Kimimaro action or some epic moves of the Kirigakure sword ninjas, but they were quite one-paneled, that's sad. There was more potential in this characters. Facing the fact that Itachi was revived without his illnes would imply that Kimimaro would be fit too and show some badass moves, but there were no such moves until now. And from 7 awesome sword ninjas only one is still alive, the rest was one-paneled...

Crystaltiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 05:44 AM   #15
Rios

Rios is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESSRios is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESSRios is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESSRios is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESSRios is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESSRios is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESSRios is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESSRios is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESSRios is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESSRios is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESSRios is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS

You gotta learn to appreciate the badness and just laugh it off.

Rios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 06:16 AM   #16
vinnycool sannin
sage of the retards
Academy Teacher

vinnycool sannin has a brilliant futurevinnycool sannin has a brilliant futurevinnycool sannin has a brilliant futurevinnycool sannin has a brilliant futurevinnycool sannin has a brilliant futurevinnycool sannin has a brilliant futurevinnycool sannin has a brilliant futurevinnycool sannin has a brilliant futurevinnycool sannin has a brilliant futurevinnycool sannin has a brilliant futurevinnycool sannin has a brilliant future

i would of enjoyed the manga if it turned out as in op

vinnycool sannin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 06:25 AM   #17
Girl, I don't care
swagger bitch
S-Class Missing-nin

Girl, I don't care is LuminaryGirl, I don't care is LuminaryGirl, I don't care is LuminaryGirl, I don't care is LuminaryGirl, I don't care is LuminaryGirl, I don't care is LuminaryGirl, I don't care is LuminaryGirl, I don't care is LuminaryGirl, I don't care is LuminaryGirl, I don't care is LuminaryGirl, I don't care is Luminary

Fuck off Madara shits on all your younger generations and I'm loving it.

Girl, I don't care is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 06:26 AM   #18
Mantux31
Niekas nesupranta ka rasau cia
Elite Teacher

Mantux31 is an honorable bastion of truthMantux31 is an honorable bastion of truthMantux31 is an honorable bastion of truthMantux31 is an honorable bastion of truthMantux31 is an honorable bastion of truthMantux31 is an honorable bastion of truthMantux31 is an honorable bastion of truthMantux31 is an honorable bastion of truthMantux31 is an honorable bastion of truthMantux31 is an honorable bastion of truthMantux31 is an honorable bastion of truth

Kabuto has something up his sleeve with being so mysterious n shit
IMO he's gonna betray Tobi in the midst of the war, but Tobi knew that Kabuto would betray him and does something accordingly, but then Kabuto knew that tobi knew that kabuto will betray him, so he made a plan, but then tobi would shock everyone by knowing that kabuto knew that tobi knew that kabuto knew that tobi knew that kabuto is going to betray him and destroys the world while naruto is facing sasuke.

Mantux31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 06:41 AM   #19
Kusanagi
Set by Scizor
S-Class Missing-nin

Kusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is DivineKusanagi is Divine

An important character has to die and Sasuke needs to show his real power,then the war is going to be fine.

Kusanagi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 06:55 AM   #20
Prince Vegeta
Ore wa zettê katsu
Legendary Ninja

Prince Vegeta is TranscendentPrince Vegeta is TranscendentPrince Vegeta is TranscendentPrince Vegeta is TranscendentPrince Vegeta is TranscendentPrince Vegeta is TranscendentPrince Vegeta is TranscendentPrince Vegeta is TranscendentPrince Vegeta is TranscendentPrince Vegeta is TranscendentPrince Vegeta is Transcendent

Quote:
It took me a long time to admit but this War has been done horribly, this is infact the worse arc since the penis arc in terms of character development
Lmfao

-----

Prince Vegeta is offline   Reply With Quote