• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Naruto Avenue > Konoha Library

Old 03-22-2012, 11:19 AM   #1
Ejenku
Zero_Smoke

Ejenku is an honorable bastion of truthEjenku is an honorable bastion of truthEjenku is an honorable bastion of truthEjenku is an honorable bastion of truthEjenku is an honorable bastion of truthEjenku is an honorable bastion of truthEjenku is an honorable bastion of truthEjenku is an honorable bastion of truthEjenku is an honorable bastion of truthEjenku is an honorable bastion of truthEjenku is an honorable bastion of truth
Default Did Nagato know he was an Uzumaki? Did he know anything?

Nagato seemed completely out of the loop. Kabuto, Itachi, Orochimaru seem to know more about his heritage than he did. I can understand Tobi since he's been around for a long time.

Did he know Tobi was not the real Madara? Did he know his rinnegan was transplanted into him by Tobi? Did he know about the Uzumaki clan?

Nagato didn't seem to know anything about the massacre or the attack on konoha by Tobi. He showed no acknowledgement towards Naruto about the uzumaki.

I hope Itachi brings Nagato back so he can learn the truth!

Ejenku is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 03-22-2012, 11:41 AM   #2
DoflaMihawk
Blind Bandit
God of Shinobi

DoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is Transcendent

Indeed, he seemed unaware of his heritage.

DoflaMihawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 11:42 AM   #3
T-Bag
u bad u baadd
S-Class Missing-nin

T-Bag is DivineT-Bag is DivineT-Bag is DivineT-Bag is DivineT-Bag is DivineT-Bag is DivineT-Bag is DivineT-Bag is DivineT-Bag is DivineT-Bag is DivineT-Bag is Divine

he was pretty fucking retarded for a "messiah"

T-Bag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 11:46 AM   #4
Blazing CobaltX
Yuri Trainer on Fire
Jinchuuriki

Blazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is Rapturous

He should've known, his hair was red after all.

Blazing CobaltX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 12:51 PM   #5
Ejenku
Zero_Smoke

Ejenku is an honorable bastion of truthEjenku is an honorable bastion of truthEjenku is an honorable bastion of truthEjenku is an honorable bastion of truthEjenku is an honorable bastion of truthEjenku is an honorable bastion of truthEjenku is an honorable bastion of truthEjenku is an honorable bastion of truthEjenku is an honorable bastion of truthEjenku is an honorable bastion of truthEjenku is an honorable bastion of truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoflaMihawk View Post
Indeed, he seemed unaware of his heritage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Bag View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing CobaltX View Post
He should've known, his hair was red after all.
Nagato should of done his research he knew nothing at all. Makes you wonder if he really thought he was a messiah. He did know of Rikudo creating the moon and likely the myth. I wonder if he knew about Rinnegan being apart of the sharingan's power if they attained ems+senju dna.

Ejenku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 01:09 PM   #6
Nidaime Mizukage
King of Atlantis
Jounin

Nidaime Mizukage is LuminaryNidaime Mizukage is LuminaryNidaime Mizukage is LuminaryNidaime Mizukage is LuminaryNidaime Mizukage is LuminaryNidaime Mizukage is LuminaryNidaime Mizukage is LuminaryNidaime Mizukage is LuminaryNidaime Mizukage is LuminaryNidaime Mizukage is LuminaryNidaime Mizukage is Luminary
Send a message via AIM to Nidaime Mizukage

His heritage has nothing to do with his upbringing... all that mattered to him was getting bringing peace to the wold after living a life of Pain.

Nidaime Mizukage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 01:13 PM   #7
Mister
Banned
S-Class Missing-nin

Mister is CelestialMister is CelestialMister is CelestialMister is CelestialMister is CelestialMister is CelestialMister is CelestialMister is CelestialMister is CelestialMister is CelestialMister is Celestial
Send a message via MSN to Mister

He might've known about the Uzumaki, hence the initial reaction he had when told to capture Naruto.
Furthermore everyone knew about the Uchiha, only a handful know about the truth behind it. If you're referring to the Uzumaki massacre then he probably did as did the rest of the Narutoverse, however we don't know any details of it which should be significant.

Only Tobi - later Konan - and a selected few knew the truth about Nagato's Rinnegan.

Last of all: none of the above had any relevance to Nagato's own purpose.

Mister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 01:26 PM   #8
Summers
look at my sig
Kage

Summers is TranscendentSummers is TranscendentSummers is TranscendentSummers is TranscendentSummers is TranscendentSummers is TranscendentSummers is TranscendentSummers is TranscendentSummers is TranscendentSummers is TranscendentSummers is Transcendent

Its sad, and a similar situation to Naruto. So many people, people he hasn't even met or heard of, people who claimed to be "allies" and are known to be enemy's know more and continue to know more about him then he will ever dream to. The reason for Nagato's and Naruto's predicaments are obvious... Manipulation.

Them not knowing shit make them easier to push toward a path that those with invested interests are comfortable with. here is this for a good example, How would Naruto feel if Jiraiya introduced himself as Naruto's godfather, who has been absent in his life of suffering for 12 years? How would Nagato feel if he knew he was trying to extract his surviving family member.

Summers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 01:37 PM   #9
CM Pope
The Holy Father
God of Shinobi

CM Pope is ElysianCM Pope is ElysianCM Pope is ElysianCM Pope is ElysianCM Pope is ElysianCM Pope is ElysianCM Pope is ElysianCM Pope is ElysianCM Pope is ElysianCM Pope is ElysianCM Pope is Elysian

Quote:
Nagato seemed completely out of the loop. Kabuto, Itachi, Orochimaru seem to know more about his heritage than he did. I can understand Tobi since he's been around for a long time.
Given that the Uzumaki Clan was wiped out his parents probably kept their heritage hushed up in order to lie low. And really, Nagato spent most of his life as an orphan or a terrorist, why would he think to delve in to his family history and dredge up painful memories? He'd had enough pain already.

Quote:
Did he know Tobi was not the real Madara?
I don't think anyone did.
Even great minds like Itachi and Minato truly believed it was Madara.

Quote:
Did he know his rinnegan was transplanted into him by Tobi?
I don't think he did.

Quote:
Did he know about the Uzumaki clan?
Even if he did why would he associate them with himself?

Quote:
Nagato didn't seem to know anything about the massacre or the attack on konoha by Tobi. He showed no acknowledgement towards Naruto about the uzumaki.

I hope Itachi brings Nagato back so he can learn the truth!
Everyone knew something about the massacre. Kisame said in Part 1 that he'd heard that the Uchiha Clan was wiped out by Itachi. Hell, when they first met Kisame knew all about the massacre and didn't Chiyo recognise Itachi's name too? Word obviously spread.

CM Pope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 01:40 PM   #10
Seraphiel
Stormblessed

Seraphiel is EternalSeraphiel is EternalSeraphiel is EternalSeraphiel is EternalSeraphiel is EternalSeraphiel is EternalSeraphiel is EternalSeraphiel is EternalSeraphiel is EternalSeraphiel is EternalSeraphiel is Eternal
Send a message via Skype™ to Seraphiel

Quote:
Well he was mentally ill you know.

Seraphiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 01:40 PM   #11
KingBoo
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Legendary Ninja

KingBoo is AscendantKingBoo is AscendantKingBoo is AscendantKingBoo is AscendantKingBoo is AscendantKingBoo is AscendantKingBoo is AscendantKingBoo is AscendantKingBoo is AscendantKingBoo is AscendantKingBoo is Ascendant
Send a message via AIM to KingBoo Send a message via Skype™ to KingBoo

yes i can see it now

itachi whips out the bottle and spills some alcohol on the floor, and nagato reforms. nagato thanks him for the chance to redeem himself, and itachi tells him his heritage and how they know using mendelian genetics. nagato thanks him again, and to repay itachi for his kindness he will defeat kabuto. right when nagato is about to use his force powers, itachi has a panic attack about him hurting kabuto, and shoves him back into the bottle.

KingBoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 02:03 PM   #12
ovanz
______
Hokage

ovanz is Rapturousovanz is Rapturousovanz is Rapturousovanz is Rapturousovanz is Rapturousovanz is Rapturousovanz is Rapturousovanz is Rapturousovanz is Rapturousovanz is Rapturousovanz is Rapturous

He was only Tobi's tool nothing more, i bet he didn't even knew about the moon eye plan, as he had his other plan of nuking villages with bijuus for peace lol.

ovanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 02:39 PM   #13
WraithX959
I hate stupid people
Legendary Ninja

WraithX959 is TranscendentWraithX959 is TranscendentWraithX959 is TranscendentWraithX959 is TranscendentWraithX959 is TranscendentWraithX959 is TranscendentWraithX959 is TranscendentWraithX959 is TranscendentWraithX959 is TranscendentWraithX959 is TranscendentWraithX959 is Transcendent

Orphans don't tend to know a lot about their heritage.

WraithX959 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 03:00 PM   #14
Whirlpool
Triumvir

Whirlpool is DivineWhirlpool is DivineWhirlpool is DivineWhirlpool is DivineWhirlpool is DivineWhirlpool is DivineWhirlpool is DivineWhirlpool is DivineWhirlpool is DivineWhirlpool is DivineWhirlpool is Divine

Quote:
This made life worth living

Whirlpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 03:37 PM   #15
Hunted by sister
d(ಠ_ರೃ)b
God of Shinobi

Hunted by sister is EternalHunted by sister is EternalHunted by sister is EternalHunted by sister is EternalHunted by sister is EternalHunted by sister is EternalHunted by sister is EternalHunted by sister is EternalHunted by sister is EternalHunted by sister is EternalHunted by sister is Eternal

Quote:
Since when does knowledge equal intelligence?

//HbS

Hunted by sister is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 10:15 PM   #16
Lelouch71
Zero
God of Shinobi

Lelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is TranscendentLelouch71 is Transcendent

Whether he does or doesn't it didn't matter to him. Kishi most likely didn't consider making Nagato into an Uzumaki at the time. What matter to Nagato is accomplishing his goal by any means necessary. Naruto was nothing more than a means to an end. It didn't matter if they were clansmen/fellow students of Jiraiya.

Although if it helps, Pain did seems a little upset after hearing Tobi mention Naruto.

Lelouch71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 11:14 AM   #17
B.o.t.i
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Hokage

B.o.t.i is AscendantB.o.t.i is AscendantB.o.t.i is AscendantB.o.t.i is AscendantB.o.t.i is AscendantB.o.t.i is AscendantB.o.t.i is AscendantB.o.t.i is AscendantB.o.t.i is AscendantB.o.t.i is AscendantB.o.t.i is Ascendant

Pretty sure he knew he knew rikduo sennin stuff so he must of known.

B.o.t.i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 11:20 AM   #18
principito
★★★サイヤ人★★★
Legendary Ninja

principito is Ascendantprincipito is Ascendantprincipito is Ascendantprincipito is Ascendantprincipito is Ascendantprincipito is Ascendantprincipito is Ascendantprincipito is Ascendantprincipito is Ascendantprincipito is Ascendantprincipito is Ascendant

I just dont understand what does 2Nagato is Uzimaki" bring to the table....

If anything it just makes the plot more complex in a bad way. Nagato being Uzumaki would create some sort of "bond" between him and Naruto but that means that had he known about it the whole "i will kill you" shit goes out the window...

He had the rinnegan afterall why need to be Uzumaki on top of that?

That was just a retarded move by Kishi

principito is offline   Reply With Quote