Coco (Toriko) vs. Buster Keel - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > Outskirts Battledome Archive > Manga/Anime Battledome

Old 03-18-2012, 10:35 AM   #1
Toriko
Dangalang King Piccolo
Legendary Ninja

Toriko is AscendantToriko is AscendantToriko is AscendantToriko is AscendantToriko is AscendantToriko is AscendantToriko is AscendantToriko is AscendantToriko is AscendantToriko is AscendantToriko is Ascendant
Default Coco (Toriko) vs. Buster Keel

Current Coco vs. the entire Buster Keel universe.

Can he solo?

Scenario 1: 1v1

Scenario 2: All at once, 30m starting distance

NarutoForums

Old 03-18-2012, 11:50 AM   #2
Killerqueen
:P
Elite Jounin

Killerqueen is AscendantKillerqueen is AscendantKillerqueen is AscendantKillerqueen is AscendantKillerqueen is AscendantKillerqueen is AscendantKillerqueen is AscendantKillerqueen is AscendantKillerqueen is AscendantKillerqueen is AscendantKillerqueen is Ascendant

Do Coco have new speed calc to hang with most of Buster Keel characters.IIRC nobody have any poison resistance in BKverse,he can take most of them with Poison

Old 03-18-2012, 12:01 PM   #3
Toriko
Dangalang King Piccolo
Legendary Ninja

Toriko is AscendantToriko is AscendantToriko is AscendantToriko is AscendantToriko is AscendantToriko is AscendantToriko is AscendantToriko is AscendantToriko is AscendantToriko is AscendantToriko is Ascendant

BK isn't exactly a verse of speedsters, their faster dudes are only supersonic.

But yeah, there's a new speed calc which should be applicable to Coco.

Old 03-18-2012, 12:02 PM   #4
Killerqueen
Elite Jounin

Killerqueen is AscendantKillerqueen is AscendantKillerqueen is AscendantKillerqueen is AscendantKillerqueen is AscendantKillerqueen is AscendantKillerqueen is AscendantKillerqueen is AscendantKillerqueen is AscendantKillerqueen is AscendantKillerqueen is Ascendant

Sweet,How fast is Coco now?

Old 03-18-2012, 12:24 PM   #5
Toriko
Dangalang King Piccolo
Legendary Ninja

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=16121

Nothing concrete as far as a number goes, just a rough calculation

Old 03-18-2012, 01:09 PM   #6
Gomu
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Kage

Gomu has disabled reputation

It all depends on how faster Keel or Coco can get off an attack. On one hand Keel has both the movement and reaction speed by way of blitzing and being able to react to T-Ross, who is well above Keel in speed. On the other hand Coco's reactions allow him to perceive giant slot machines that have numerous slots and line them up perfectly without a hitch, he also has a certain "pre-cog" power. And if the Toriko vs gets that power inflation boost that you know it will, the Four Heavenly King's will be screwing a lot more than the BK universe. .

As of now though I bring my money's to the Dragon Ape himself. He's still faster and more agile with his tail, and a strong enough attack can easily take down Coco. If Coco's poison gets to Keel, he'll still be able to fight for sometime and possibly still blow Coco away.

Old 03-18-2012, 01:47 PM   #7
Toriko
Dangalang King Piccolo
Legendary Ninja

Ehh, Ross doesn't come off as particularly fast as far as movement speed goes, with Keel really only being concretely sound speed iirc, and only with his tail.

Actual movement and combat speed otherwise is subsonic.

On the other hand, Coco is far stronger than nearly every BK character physically, and his poison WILL kill anyone.

That's why I put Coco against the whole verse, because no single BK character, except for maybe T Ross or Sarah, can really get at him in a fight, even then, they have literally no defense against his poison.

Old 03-18-2012, 01:58 PM   #8
Gomu
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brohan View Post
Ehh, Ross doesn't come off as particularly fast as far as movement speed goes, with Keel really only being concretely sound speed iirc, and only with his tail.

Actual movement and combat speed otherwise is subsonic.

On the other hand, Coco is far stronger than nearly every BK character physically, and his poison WILL kill anyone.

That's why I put Coco against the whole verse, because no single BK character, except for maybe T Ross or Sarah, can really get at him in a fight, even then, they have literally no defense against his poison.
Yeah but in this verse there are more physical opponents than magical ones, for now at least save Shiro, the giant toy robot, Lavi who's powers are empowering other monsters, and Blue. Otherwise all Coco has to do is gather his Poison armor, and with a strike against it use the poison from his armor the affect the more physical combatants dominate the verse unless of course you want to place in Gyuumao's Extreme Blow and Cow Ball, which takes a bit of prep. Though Coco also doesn't have much movement speed as well and can't particularly move as fast as he can see things.

Overall, Shiro, Gyuumao with his Giant Form, Sara, and Kurokiri as of now should be capable of taking him down. I placed Sara in because she has more than enough power to bowl him over with a well placed Gahou, the others however need a bit of prep.

Old 03-18-2012, 03:41 PM   #9
Killerqueen
Elite Jounin

Huh,Nice calc If coco is faster than everybody in BKverse all he have to do is sniper them with poison(or if he have Kiss it be more easyer) or go up close and slice and dice them with his Sword,Man Coco is Boss

Old 03-18-2012, 04:30 PM   #10
Toriko
Dangalang King Piccolo
Legendary Ninja

I highly doubt any BK character could take Coco down given what he's tanked with his poison membrane before, at least one on one. He took the giant GT Robo's laser, amplified by his own poison exploding point blank.

That's at the very least the same strength as anything in BK. And to defeat him, they'd need to kill Coco very quickly, which they're not going to before he hits them with his poison.

I don't see them really avoiding something like a Dokuhou either, it kept pace with a GT robo laser, which is pretty damn fast, it covered several hundred meters, in the time it took an explosion from a previously fired explosion to dissapear. Basically, Coco's going to be taking pot shots here against everyone but the top tiers.

On that note, I need to calculate that.

Old 03-18-2012, 05:51 PM   #11
Gomu
Kage

Brohan, I'm disappointed in ya dude. If ya knew it was gonna be a stomp why make the thread? The only thing I can see the BKverse winning then is in the second scenario. Coco may be strong but simultaneous attacks won't be without worry or injury for Coco. He's gonna get hurt from the combined attacks of the entire verse, though if this was the Four King's I think they could solo, thanks to the combined powers of all four of them, with Zebra being the strongest and Toriko having the ability to do city block blows with lesser attacks. At any rate first scenario goes to Coco, second scenario goes to BK.

Old 03-18-2012, 05:53 PM   #12
Toriko
Dangalang King Piccolo
Legendary Ninja

1st scenario was just a test

Though I'd hardly count Coco out in the 2nd one either.

The reason why I didn't put any other Heavenly King, is the fact that any one of the other kings could solo BK several times over.

Old 03-18-2012, 06:00 PM   #13
Gomu
Kage

You're giving Coco a bit too much credit in that regard Brohan. He's getting attacked by several cityblock busters. He can only take so much damage even with his Membrane defense.

Old 03-18-2012, 06:27 PM   #14
Toriko
Dangalang King Piccolo
Legendary Ninja

By feats? BK has all of one city block buster, and that's T Ross, and only because of his massive physical strength in relation to other Shikyou. Maybe Sarah.

They have very clearly distinct differences in their strength and weaknesses, T Ross is about strength and firepower, Kurokiri is speed and combat prowess, and the new Shikyou dude, from what I can gather looking through the raws, is about magic and broken abilities.

In that regard, I was way too generous with the way I labeled the BK profiles, if that's what you're basing it off of, and I need to rework them.

Old 03-18-2012, 07:57 PM   #15
Gomu
Kage

Then do that. Though powerscaling helps in this considering that Kuro is the leader of the same group you just explained and T-Ross is lower in power to him. Sarah is also apart of a group that is made for defeating this sort of a group and is more powerful than Keel or Blue. Etc. Not to mention that Kurokiri was terrified at the idea of Shiro firing off one of his best attacks. So it's not all up to speculation.

Old 03-19-2012, 03:25 PM   #16
Stajyun
¥«P@Rty @Nim@l»¥
S-Class Missing-nin

Stajyun has a brilliant futureStajyun has a brilliant futureStajyun has a brilliant futureStajyun has a brilliant futureStajyun has a brilliant futureStajyun has a brilliant futureStajyun has a brilliant futureStajyun has a brilliant futureStajyun has a brilliant futureStajyun has a brilliant futureStajyun has a brilliant future

1 vs 1 Coco clears it easily.

All at once? I can't say, but Coco could take it with high difficulty. That's if he doesn't runs out of poison.

Edit: Damn alot has happened while i was on vacation, got to catch up.

Old 03-19-2012, 06:25 PM   #17
tminty1
█▀█▀█ █ █▀█ ▀█▀ ▀▄▀
Elite Jounin

tminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestial

How is Coco beating that vampire dude who hangs out with the mouth-eye guy?

Old 03-19-2012, 06:30 PM   #18
Toriko
Dangalang King Piccolo
Legendary Ninja

His regen will fail if you hit him hard enough.

And regen wouldn't save him from death by poison.

Old 03-19-2012, 07:37 PM   #19
zeburaisbeast
Chuunin

zeburaisbeast has a brilliant futurezeburaisbeast has a brilliant futurezeburaisbeast has a brilliant futurezeburaisbeast has a brilliant futurezeburaisbeast has a brilliant futurezeburaisbeast has a brilliant futurezeburaisbeast has a brilliant futurezeburaisbeast has a brilliant futurezeburaisbeast has a brilliant futurezeburaisbeast has a brilliant futurezeburaisbeast has a brilliant future

Could blue block poison with water just a question