How strong will be EOS Croc ? - Page 3 - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > One Piece Avenue > Ohara Library
View Poll Results: He will be...
Above Roger and WB 4 8.33%
Equal to WB-Roger 3 6.25%
Yonkou-Admiral Level 13 27.08%
Below the upper options (whoever votes that gets negged by Gaara) 28 58.33%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-17-2012, 12:08 PM   #41
Pyro
Got my PHD in OP
Jinchuuriki

Pyro is ElysianPyro is ElysianPyro is ElysianPyro is ElysianPyro is ElysianPyro is ElysianPyro is ElysianPyro is ElysianPyro is ElysianPyro is ElysianPyro is Elysian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoflaMihawk View Post
^ But Doflamingo is Admiral level.
Or higher.

Pyro is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 03-17-2012, 12:08 PM   #42
Kishido
I will survive this hell!

Kishido is RapturousKishido is RapturousKishido is RapturousKishido is RapturousKishido is RapturousKishido is RapturousKishido is RapturousKishido is RapturousKishido is RapturousKishido is RapturousKishido is Rapturous

I give a damn about your neg

Kishido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 12:11 PM   #43
halaros536
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Elite Jounin

halaros536 is Celestialhalaros536 is Celestialhalaros536 is Celestialhalaros536 is Celestialhalaros536 is Celestialhalaros536 is Celestialhalaros536 is Celestialhalaros536 is Celestialhalaros536 is Celestialhalaros536 is Celestialhalaros536 is Celestial

I actually picked the last option,just to get negged by Gaara.

halaros536 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 12:32 PM   #44
cry77
Dont rustle my Jimmies.
Kage

cry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendant
Send a message via Skype™ to cry77

I think croc is a pretty cool guy, eh kills people and doesnt afraid of anything

cry77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 12:59 PM   #45
God Movement
Admanistrator
God of Shinobi

God Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is Divine

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoflaMihawk View Post
^ But Doflamingo is Admiral level.
lolno .

God Movement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 01:07 PM   #46
Heretic
S-Class Missing-nin

Heretic is a guardian of the faithHeretic is a guardian of the faithHeretic is a guardian of the faithHeretic is a guardian of the faithHeretic is a guardian of the faithHeretic is a guardian of the faithHeretic is a guardian of the faithHeretic is a guardian of the faithHeretic is a guardian of the faithHeretic is a guardian of the faithHeretic is a guardian of the faith

When I look at Croc pre-skip, he was never that far from Luffy. IMO, he was still overall stronger than Alabasta, Skypiea, and W7 Luffy and it wasn't until EL with gears that Luffy surpassed him. In the war, his logia intangibility allowed to to survive and fight opponents on a higher level than him in general but he was very much around Luffy's level then as well. I'd say by the time Part 1 ended, Luffy with water available would be Croc with high diff. After the skip, Luffy wouldn't need water and would still win with high diff I expect. But, by the time the end of series comes around, I expect Luffy to win with mid diff. So if Luffy is >= Roger and he wins with mid-diff (I don't expect Luffy to ever fodderize or anything near that to Croc), I'd expect Croc to be below pirate king level. I'd pin him around Marco or Kizaru level moreso which is admiral level, though on the lower end of it in my opinion.

Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 01:13 PM   #47
BlueOGRE
Genin

BlueOGRE is a name known to allBlueOGRE is a name known to allBlueOGRE is a name known to allBlueOGRE is a name known to allBlueOGRE is a name known to allBlueOGRE is a name known to allBlueOGRE is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
I actually picked the last option,just to get negged by Gaara.
so did i

BlueOGRE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 01:14 PM   #48
halaros536
Elite Jounin

halaros536 is Celestialhalaros536 is Celestialhalaros536 is Celestialhalaros536 is Celestialhalaros536 is Celestialhalaros536 is Celestialhalaros536 is Celestialhalaros536 is Celestialhalaros536 is Celestialhalaros536 is Celestialhalaros536 is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueOGRE View Post
so did i
I wouldnt recommend that for you.

Old 03-17-2012, 01:16 PM   #49
Jet Pistol
Hecate
Elite Jounin

Jet Pistol is CelestialJet Pistol is CelestialJet Pistol is CelestialJet Pistol is CelestialJet Pistol is CelestialJet Pistol is CelestialJet Pistol is CelestialJet Pistol is CelestialJet Pistol is CelestialJet Pistol is CelestialJet Pistol is Celestial

Pre-skip Crocodile was already in his prime.

Jet Pistol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 01:17 PM   #50
Jet Pistol
Hecate
Elite Jounin

Jet Pistol is CelestialJet Pistol is CelestialJet Pistol is CelestialJet Pistol is CelestialJet Pistol is CelestialJet Pistol is CelestialJet Pistol is CelestialJet Pistol is CelestialJet Pistol is CelestialJet Pistol is CelestialJet Pistol is Celestial

But really at least Admiral level.

Jet Pistol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 01:32 PM   #51
Pacifista
PX Project
Kage

Pacifista is TranscendentPacifista is TranscendentPacifista is TranscendentPacifista is TranscendentPacifista is TranscendentPacifista is TranscendentPacifista is TranscendentPacifista is TranscendentPacifista is TranscendentPacifista is TranscendentPacifista is Transcendent

He hasn't passed his Prime. Remember, Roger was in his 50s when he became King. At any rate, I think that he can reach Admiral level by series end. Oda didn't break him out of the most secure prison in all of One Piece and let him loose in the New World to just....do nothing. He'll be pretty successful and by manga end touching Admiral level sounds pretty good for him.

Pacifista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 01:37 PM   #52
cry77
Dont rustle my Jimmies.
Kage

cry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendant
Send a message via Skype™ to cry77

Quote:
Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
I wouldnt recommend that for you.
gaara has a rep-cock of what? 4 points per neg?

cry77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 01:38 PM   #53
Aspect
The Life-Binder

Aspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is Divine

Top-tier IS the final level

Aspect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 01:45 PM   #54
halaros536
Elite Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by cry77 View Post
gaara has a rep-cock of what? 4 points per neg?
I know Gaara's rep isnt anything,but have you seen this guy's rep.He's just really nice.

Old 03-17-2012, 01:51 PM   #55
DoflaMihawk
Blind Bandit
God of Shinobi

DoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is Transcendent

Enough with the rep talk. Nobody cares.

And I suppose Croc may reach Top Tier, but I'm not sure.

DoflaMihawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 01:52 PM   #56
halaros536
Elite Jounin

I personally doubt it,though its possible.

Old 03-17-2012, 01:53 PM   #57
Awesome
Will of T
Kage

Awesome is ElysianAwesome is ElysianAwesome is ElysianAwesome is ElysianAwesome is ElysianAwesome is ElysianAwesome is ElysianAwesome is ElysianAwesome is ElysianAwesome is ElysianAwesome is Elysian

Lol Croc understimation

He was quite stronger than Luffy pre-skip. The only thing Luffy had over Croc by the end of Part 1 was speed. Croc had no difficulty defeating Luffy in his first two fights. That's telling of his strength right there.

I really don't like how characters are underestimated when defeated by Luffy. What I find strange is that all of Luffy's high tier antagonists are held back immensely so they don't fodderize Luffy in their final fight (Enel, Croc, Moria) and the only main villain that wasn't held back was Lucci. Strangely enough, Lucci isn't underestimated and is, in some cases, overestimated. He's equal to pre-skip Luffy without gear stacking. This isn't opinion, this is fact. I would make a thread about why antagonists defeated by Luffy are underestimated but it really isn't worth it. It should be obvious how strong they really are. I like that Moria is getting a lot more credit lately, but Croc and Enel are still characters of controversy. Some people overrate Croc and Enel, but a majority of people still underestimate them.

On topic: Croc will at least be an Upper High Tier. I would like to see him go higher than that, but I honestly can't tell at this stage in the manga.

Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 02:00 PM   #58
Vɑnƶ
▀█▀ █▬█ █▄█ █▄▀

Vɑnƶ is TranscendentVɑnƶ is TranscendentVɑnƶ is TranscendentVɑnƶ is TranscendentVɑnƶ is TranscendentVɑnƶ is TranscendentVɑnƶ is TranscendentVɑnƶ is TranscendentVɑnƶ is TranscendentVɑnƶ is TranscendentVɑnƶ is Transcendent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elder Son of the Sage View Post
How is that relevant?

I didn't see anyone complain about Smoker pinning down Luffy with his jutte but when Marco get's utterly pwnt it's suddenly unfair
Pretty relevant seeing as Kizaru's laser has never failed to pierce through anyone [high durability or not]

What is there to complain? One is about someone being pinned other is about someone being laser'd while being distracted

Vɑnƶ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 02:24 PM   #59
Pacifista
PX Project
Kage

Pacifista is TranscendentPacifista is TranscendentPacifista is TranscendentPacifista is TranscendentPacifista is TranscendentPacifista is TranscendentPacifista is TranscendentPacifista is TranscendentPacifista is TranscendentPacifista is TranscendentPacifista is Transcendent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesome View Post
Lol Croc understimation

He was quite stronger than Luffy pre-skip. The only thing Luffy had over Croc by the end of Part 1 was speed.

10gios

Pacifista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 02:27 PM   #60
Hidans Laugh
Follower of Jashin
Academy Teacher

Hidans Laugh is a paragon of hopeHidans Laugh is a paragon of hopeHidans Laugh is a paragon of hopeHidans Laugh is a paragon of hopeHidans Laugh is a paragon of hopeHidans Laugh is a paragon of hopeHidans Laugh is a paragon of hopeHidans Laugh is a paragon of hopeHidans Laugh is a paragon of hopeHidans Laugh is a paragon of hopeHidans Laugh is a paragon of hope

Dragon Ball Z level

Hidans Laugh is offline   Reply With Quote