How strong will be EOS Croc ? - Page 2 - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > One Piece Avenue > Ohara Library
View Poll Results: He will be...
Above Roger and WB 4 8.33%
Equal to WB-Roger 3 6.25%
Yonkou-Admiral Level 13 27.08%
Below the upper options (whoever votes that gets negged by Gaara) 28 58.33%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-17-2012, 10:28 AM   #21
Harard

Harard ist ein ÜbermenschHarard ist ein ÜbermenschHarard ist ein ÜbermenschHarard ist ein ÜbermenschHarard ist ein ÜbermenschHarard ist ein ÜbermenschHarard ist ein ÜbermenschHarard ist ein ÜbermenschHarard ist ein ÜbermenschHarard ist ein ÜbermenschHarard ist ein Übermensch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoan Marco View Post
The stupidity of this forum is at its all time high. What makes you think Croc is gonna be anywhere close to a Yonkou, he's already been defeated by Luffy, might come as an ally later. Someone who is probably gonna be admiral level at the end of the manga is someone like Sanji and guess what? He's a strawhat. What makes you think that Croc, such an irrelevant character at the moment actually surpassing an EOS Sanji or Zoro for that matter.

He isn't gonna just train himself to use haki, Luffy was two years with a Haki expert and he's still not close enough to Rayleigh. Croc will be a low top tier at most, his prime already passed. Absolutely absurd that people think that Croc will actually be stronger than Roger or WB, the only people who will surpass them will be Luffy and probably Teach.
I don't think anybody truly believes that Croc will be stronger than Roger and WB let alone be as strong as a Yonkou; and that includes Gaara and Elder.

Harard is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 03-17-2012, 10:30 AM   #22
Zoan Marco
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Elite Jounin

Zoan Marco is CelestialZoan Marco is CelestialZoan Marco is CelestialZoan Marco is CelestialZoan Marco is CelestialZoan Marco is CelestialZoan Marco is CelestialZoan Marco is CelestialZoan Marco is CelestialZoan Marco is CelestialZoan Marco is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harard View Post
I don't think anybody truly believes that Croc will be stronger than Roger and WB let alone be as strong as a Yonkou; and that includes Gaara and Elder.
Oh trust me, they do believe that.

Zoan Marco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 10:32 AM   #23
Harard

Harard ist ein ÜbermenschHarard ist ein ÜbermenschHarard ist ein ÜbermenschHarard ist ein ÜbermenschHarard ist ein ÜbermenschHarard ist ein ÜbermenschHarard ist ein ÜbermenschHarard ist ein ÜbermenschHarard ist ein ÜbermenschHarard ist ein ÜbermenschHarard ist ein Übermensch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khris View Post
i asked you valid questions like why did you neg me for a joke reply?

hell, even if it wasn't a joke reply; a neg isn't necessary for someone who doesn't agree with you.. this is the interwebz, not everyone will agree with what you say..
Don't let the neg reps bother you, this most likely won't be the last tine you'll get neg repped for absolutely no reason.

Harard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 10:34 AM   #24
Khris
Broke as FUCK!

Khris is EternalKhris is EternalKhris is EternalKhris is EternalKhris is EternalKhris is EternalKhris is EternalKhris is EternalKhris is EternalKhris is EternalKhris is Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harard View Post
Don't let the neg reps bother you, this most likely won't be the last tine you'll be neg repped for absolutely no reason.
whats sad is the justification

he said the neg was a joke

Khris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 10:35 AM   #25
Jacob Shekelstein
Elite Jounin

Jacob Shekelstein is AscendantJacob Shekelstein is AscendantJacob Shekelstein is AscendantJacob Shekelstein is AscendantJacob Shekelstein is AscendantJacob Shekelstein is AscendantJacob Shekelstein is AscendantJacob Shekelstein is AscendantJacob Shekelstein is AscendantJacob Shekelstein is AscendantJacob Shekelstein is Ascendant

Quote:
Oh trust me, they do believe that.
Oh look it's the "Marco is admiral level " guy

Lets ignore the fact that he did zero damage to Kizaru or Akainu

Jacob Shekelstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 10:38 AM   #26
Zoan Marco
Elite Jounin

Zoan Marco is CelestialZoan Marco is CelestialZoan Marco is CelestialZoan Marco is CelestialZoan Marco is CelestialZoan Marco is CelestialZoan Marco is CelestialZoan Marco is CelestialZoan Marco is CelestialZoan Marco is CelestialZoan Marco is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elder Son of the Sage View Post
Oh look it's the "Marco is admiral level " guy

Lets ignore the fact that he did zero damage to Kizaru or Akainu
And they didn't do any damage to him.

Zoan Marco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 10:55 AM   #27
Jacob Shekelstein
Elite Jounin

Jacob Shekelstein is AscendantJacob Shekelstein is AscendantJacob Shekelstein is AscendantJacob Shekelstein is AscendantJacob Shekelstein is AscendantJacob Shekelstein is AscendantJacob Shekelstein is AscendantJacob Shekelstein is AscendantJacob Shekelstein is AscendantJacob Shekelstein is AscendantJacob Shekelstein is Ascendant

Quote:
And they didn't do any damage to him.
So whos blood is coming out of Marco?
http://www.onepiecebay.net/manga/One-Piece/569/5

Old 03-17-2012, 11:00 AM   #28
Pika305
ANBU Captain

Pika305 is a guardian of the faithPika305 is a guardian of the faithPika305 is a guardian of the faithPika305 is a guardian of the faithPika305 is a guardian of the faithPika305 is a guardian of the faithPika305 is a guardian of the faithPika305 is a guardian of the faithPika305 is a guardian of the faithPika305 is a guardian of the faithPika305 is a guardian of the faith

EoS Croc would put up a much better fight then he did against Jozu at the war but i'm not seeing him getting stronger then Jozu maybe near equal but that's about it...

Pika305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 11:04 AM   #29
Vɑnƶ
冷老闆

Vɑnƶ is TranscendentVɑnƶ is TranscendentVɑnƶ is TranscendentVɑnƶ is TranscendentVɑnƶ is TranscendentVɑnƶ is TranscendentVɑnƶ is TranscendentVɑnƶ is TranscendentVɑnƶ is TranscendentVɑnƶ is TranscendentVɑnƶ is Transcendent

Above Roger and WB and below Farmer w/ a shotgun

Vɑnƶ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 11:07 AM   #30
Vɑnƶ
冷老闆

Vɑnƶ is TranscendentVɑnƶ is TranscendentVɑnƶ is TranscendentVɑnƶ is TranscendentVɑnƶ is TranscendentVɑnƶ is TranscendentVɑnƶ is TranscendentVɑnƶ is TranscendentVɑnƶ is TranscendentVɑnƶ is TranscendentVɑnƶ is Transcendent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elder Son of the Sage View Post
So whos blood is coming out of Marco?
http://www.onepiecebay.net/manga/One-Piece/569/5
Marco was seastoned

Vɑnƶ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 11:21 AM   #31
DoflaMihawk
Blind Bandit
God of Shinobi

DoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is Transcendent

High Tier.

Come at me bro.

DoflaMihawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 11:29 AM   #32
Jacob Shekelstein
Elite Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Vance View Post
Marco was seastoned
How is that relevant?

I didn't see anyone complain about Smoker pinning down Luffy with his jutte but when Marco get's utterly pwnt it's suddenly unfair

Old 03-17-2012, 11:30 AM   #33
Chuck
Jinchuuriki

Chuck is ElysianChuck is ElysianChuck is ElysianChuck is ElysianChuck is ElysianChuck is ElysianChuck is ElysianChuck is ElysianChuck is ElysianChuck is ElysianChuck is Elysian

EOS Crocodile would solo the entire OP verse

i'mnotafraid-eminem.mp3

Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 11:30 AM   #34
DoflaMihawk
Blind Bandit
God of Shinobi

DoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is Transcendent

^^ Because Smoker didn't sneak up behind Luffy to do so.

Old 03-17-2012, 12:06 PM   #35
halaros536
Elite Jounin

halaros536 is Celestialhalaros536 is Celestialhalaros536 is Celestialhalaros536 is Celestialhalaros536 is Celestialhalaros536 is Celestialhalaros536 is Celestialhalaros536 is Celestialhalaros536 is Celestialhalaros536 is Celestialhalaros536 is Celestial

Stronger than EOS Daz Bonez.

halaros536 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 12:08 PM   #36
Coruscation
God of Shinobi

Coruscation est le sans pareilCoruscation est le sans pareilCoruscation est le sans pareilCoruscation est le sans pareilCoruscation est le sans pareilCoruscation est le sans pareilCoruscation est le sans pareilCoruscation est le sans pareilCoruscation est le sans pareilCoruscation est le sans pareilCoruscation est le sans pareil

I think he could conceivably reach Emperor level in the sense of top-tier. But I don't see him being as strong as the then-Emperors (Kidd, Law, Luffy, Teach I guess) and maybe not as strong as any of the current ones either. Oda loves him and he's badass and all but in the end he's just not going to be one of those who stand in Luffy's way near the very end.

Coruscation is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 12:08 PM   #37
Jacob Shekelstein
Elite Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
Stronger than EOS Daz Bonez.
That sounds about right considering that EOS Daz Bonez > Mihawk > Shanks = admirals

Old 03-17-2012, 12:31 PM   #38
Patrick
Order Intensifies

Patrick is AscendantPatrick is AscendantPatrick is AscendantPatrick is AscendantPatrick is AscendantPatrick is AscendantPatrick is AscendantPatrick is AscendantPatrick is AscendantPatrick is AscendantPatrick is Ascendant

This guy will definitely become stronger from Pre-Skip. He's atleast stronger than Jinbei now. He could very well reach Top tier at EoS, but only lower end.

Disclaimer: This is coming from a huge Crocodile fan. he might even be my favourite character. But like I said multiple times everywhere around these forums: why does your favourite character need to be the strongest?

Examples for me are Zoro and Shanks. I do not believe that Luffy and Zoro are equal and I also do not see Zoro in the top 5 Supernova. Because it would not make sense for the SH's to have 2-3 guys that could all beat Luffy's biggest rivals and be equal to the motherfucking PK.
I also do not believe that Shanks is superior to Mihawk (I know shitstorm incoming...). Shanks is a Yonkou and has 1 or 2 Top tiers in his crew (I have moved up the line a bit, Jozu is now the lowest Top tier instead of Vista). Benn Beckman is 100% Top Tier. Lucky Roo or Yasopp could also be Top tier, but both are probably higher end High Tiers. Anyway Shanks has a very strong crew and Red Hair pirates>>>Mihawk, but if Shanks was individually also stronger than Mihawk, Mihawk would become really underwhelming for me.

Continue here: Crocodile has quite a few parallels with Jinbei and I see them as rivals. Rivals should always be close to eachother. Jinbei will probably never reach Top tier, so I don't know if Crocodile could.

Anyway, he's not reaching Yonkou/Admiral level.

Patrick is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 12:37 PM   #39
God Movement
Admanistrator
God of Shinobi

God Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is Divine

Not every random nigga will be Admiral level. Doflamingo level for Croc.

God Movement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 12:45 PM   #40
DoflaMihawk
Blind Bandit
God of Shinobi

^ But Doflamingo is Admiral level.