[PS3,360] Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Mall > The Arcade > Game Shelf

Old 03-09-2012, 09:19 PM   #1
destinator
Doesn't want a Custom Title
#narutofan crew > you

destinator is Celestialdestinator is Celestialdestinator is Celestialdestinator is Celestialdestinator is Celestialdestinator is Celestialdestinator is Celestialdestinator is Celestialdestinator is Celestialdestinator is Celestialdestinator is Celestial
Default [PS3,360] Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Rumor is going around that in the next jump the next Ultimate Ninja game will be announced.

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/06/17...a-and-raikage/ has already catched up the story.

Characters seen: Zabusa, Raikage, Shii, Darui and Haku.

destinator is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 03-09-2012, 09:19 PM   #2
AK47SUKI 187
Chasing The Devil
Legendary Ninja

AK47SUKI 187 is CelestialAK47SUKI 187 is CelestialAK47SUKI 187 is CelestialAK47SUKI 187 is CelestialAK47SUKI 187 is CelestialAK47SUKI 187 is CelestialAK47SUKI 187 is CelestialAK47SUKI 187 is CelestialAK47SUKI 187 is CelestialAK47SUKI 187 is CelestialAK47SUKI 187 is Celestial

Lol, oh wow. :distracted

Last edited by AK47SUKI 187; 03-09-2012 at 09:44 PM.
AK47SUKI 187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 09:32 PM   #3
Serenity
Twirling towards freedom!

Serenity has disabled reputation

I wasn't stalking the thread Suigetsu. I came into the thread when it was at 9998 posts and just posted a minute after the 9999th. I only edited in the 10,000th remark when I saw it.

I'm not even talking about Mass Effect except for the start of that comment. I'm excited for this game, and this game is coming out on the 29th. I'm merely saying I need to finish another game because it conflicts with playing this.

Anyway, can't decide whether to get this on PS3 or 360 atm. Gotta choose to put a pre-order down on the right console. I've paid for ps3 atm, but if 360 is better I'll get it on that.

Last edited by Serenity; 03-09-2012 at 09:46 PM.
Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 09:41 PM   #4
Firaea
Sage Wormo
Missing-nin

Firaea is RapturousFiraea is RapturousFiraea is RapturousFiraea is RapturousFiraea is RapturousFiraea is RapturousFiraea is RapturousFiraea is RapturousFiraea is RapturousFiraea is RapturousFiraea is Rapturous

How the hell did you guys spam THIS much?

Firaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 09:59 PM   #5
NeoKurama
Zoldyck Family

NeoKurama is AscendantNeoKurama is AscendantNeoKurama is AscendantNeoKurama is AscendantNeoKurama is AscendantNeoKurama is AscendantNeoKurama is AscendantNeoKurama is AscendantNeoKurama is AscendantNeoKurama is AscendantNeoKurama is Ascendant

5o we begin again?

NeoKurama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 10:00 PM   #6
Butō Rengoob
Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

Butō Rengoob is RapturousButō Rengoob is RapturousButō Rengoob is RapturousButō Rengoob is RapturousButō Rengoob is RapturousButō Rengoob is RapturousButō Rengoob is RapturousButō Rengoob is RapturousButō Rengoob is RapturousButō Rengoob is RapturousButō Rengoob is Rapturous
Send a message via Skype™ to Butō Rengoob

Starting from scratch.

Butō Rengoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 10:08 PM   #7
UltimateFighter1
Rookie

UltimateFighter1 is a bearer of wisdomUltimateFighter1 is a bearer of wisdomUltimateFighter1 is a bearer of wisdomUltimateFighter1 is a bearer of wisdomUltimateFighter1 is a bearer of wisdomUltimateFighter1 is a bearer of wisdomUltimateFighter1 is a bearer of wisdomUltimateFighter1 is a bearer of wisdomUltimateFighter1 is a bearer of wisdomUltimateFighter1 is a bearer of wisdom

Generations is starting to make its way over here now. Several people have the game.
Heres someone going through story mode: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_f_9KgDxmo

English version is pretty much identical, though I recommend that one switchs to the Japanese audio...

Again its a decent game, but seriously, Accel needs to make a comeback (not Accel 3 style, but Accel 2 gameplay).

UltimateFighter1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 10:48 PM   #8
Suigetsu
Kage

Suigetsu is RapturousSuigetsu is RapturousSuigetsu is RapturousSuigetsu is RapturousSuigetsu is RapturousSuigetsu is RapturousSuigetsu is RapturousSuigetsu is RapturousSuigetsu is RapturousSuigetsu is RapturousSuigetsu is Rapturous

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateFighter1 View Post
Generations is starting to make its way over here now. Several people have the game.
Heres someone going through story mode: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_f_9KgDxmo

English version is pretty much identical, though I recommend that one switchs to the Japanese audio...

Again its a decent game, but seriously, Accel needs to make a comeback (not Accel 3 style, but Accel 2 gameplay).
Ima gonna go check tomorrow on the market to see if the game has arrived already. And yes I would like to see the 2d fighting style make a comeback, that was one the most fun fighting game I ve ever played. Narutimate hero 3.

All the card codes:
http://stop2shop.com/naruto-24-sageslegacy.html

XBOX 360 Naruto Tourney!:
Suigetsu: Pitalla

PS3 Naruto Tourney!:

Players list
360Box:
Spoiler:
Suigetsu GT: Pitalla
Deathwish08
G GT: SpR1tEzER0
Butto Rengoob GT: BigjoeMinigun
Augors GT: Augors
Animeblue GT: Animeblue

PS3:
Spoiler:

Suigets PSN: Pitalla
NeoKurama PSN: Neobardock7621
Klue PSN: Kagee516
Scizor PSN: ScizorSB
Asuka no Senju PSN: Fullmatrix09
Khris PSN: Kris-AP
Aeon PSN: Aeon0783
Random PSN: RandomShadow44

Sunny Moon Stone PSN: sunnymoonstone
Gun IX PSN:boogiepop619
Jak PSN: mr_woopa
Fire King PSN: xllkaboomllx
jakeirako PSN: jakeirako
kagegak PSN: batour
Foxve PSN: Foxve
Deathgun PSN: fire-in-the-sky9

Jon Snow
Gabe PSN: ssj_sage
Ice Gaze PSN: Icegaze88
Astral PSN: RamboTheory
Pain PSN: NYC-ARASHI

Last edited by Suigetsu; 05-04-2012 at 07:27 PM.
Suigetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 10:52 PM   #9
Saru
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
S-Class Missing-nin

Saru is TranscendentSaru is TranscendentSaru is TranscendentSaru is TranscendentSaru is TranscendentSaru is TranscendentSaru is TranscendentSaru is TranscendentSaru is TranscendentSaru is TranscendentSaru is Transcendent

Too bad I won't be able to play this for awhile. Does anyone know what the collector's edition includes, BTW? I mean, what boost does the card give?

Saru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 11:20 PM   #10
Valakrie
I get to poke your eyes out
Genin

Valakrie has a brilliant futureValakrie has a brilliant futureValakrie has a brilliant futureValakrie has a brilliant futureValakrie has a brilliant futureValakrie has a brilliant futureValakrie has a brilliant futureValakrie has a brilliant futureValakrie has a brilliant futureValakrie has a brilliant futureValakrie has a brilliant future

Hmmm...I'm seriously considering ordering the game using Amazon's release date shipping, but I'm a little worried if something bad might happen and I'll feel as though I should have just used next day shipping.

Valakrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 11:48 PM   #11
SunnyMoonstone
Better then you
Legendary Ninja

Location: Since when were you under the illusion I wasn't everwhere?
SunnyMoonstone is CelestialSunnyMoonstone is CelestialSunnyMoonstone is CelestialSunnyMoonstone is CelestialSunnyMoonstone is CelestialSunnyMoonstone is CelestialSunnyMoonstone is CelestialSunnyMoonstone is CelestialSunnyMoonstone is CelestialSunnyMoonstone is CelestialSunnyMoonstone is Celestial

Wow, you guys spammed the fuck out of the old thread...good work.

I per-order my copy weeks ago, so I should have the game on release day unless something happens.

SunnyMoonstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 12:28 AM   #12
NeoKurama
Zoldyck Family

NeoKurama is AscendantNeoKurama is AscendantNeoKurama is AscendantNeoKurama is AscendantNeoKurama is AscendantNeoKurama is AscendantNeoKurama is AscendantNeoKurama is AscendantNeoKurama is AscendantNeoKurama is AscendantNeoKurama is Ascendant

Hey, add me to that list.

PSN: Neobardock7621

Old 03-10-2012, 12:44 AM   #13
Suigetsu
Kage

Suigetsu is RapturousSuigetsu is RapturousSuigetsu is RapturousSuigetsu is RapturousSuigetsu is RapturousSuigetsu is RapturousSuigetsu is RapturousSuigetsu is RapturousSuigetsu is RapturousSuigetsu is RapturousSuigetsu is Rapturous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valakrie View Post
Hmmm...I'm seriously considering ordering the game using Amazon's release date shipping, but I'm a little worried if something bad might happen and I'll feel as though I should have just used next day shipping.
So if I pre-order from amazon I get it earlier?

Suigetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 01:01 AM   #14
AK47SUKI 187
Chasing The Devil
Legendary Ninja

AK47SUKI 187 is CelestialAK47SUKI 187 is CelestialAK47SUKI 187 is CelestialAK47SUKI 187 is CelestialAK47SUKI 187 is CelestialAK47SUKI 187 is CelestialAK47SUKI 187 is CelestialAK47SUKI 187 is CelestialAK47SUKI 187 is CelestialAK47SUKI 187 is CelestialAK47SUKI 187 is Celestial

Nice, Itachi's Ougi is the Ninja Storm 1 ougi?

AK47SUKI 187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 01:15 AM   #15
Saru
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
S-Class Missing-nin

Saru is TranscendentSaru is TranscendentSaru is TranscendentSaru is TranscendentSaru is TranscendentSaru is TranscendentSaru is TranscendentSaru is TranscendentSaru is TranscendentSaru is TranscendentSaru is Transcendent

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47SUKI 187 View Post
Nice, Itachi's Ougi is the Ninja Storm 1 ougi?
Yes. And it retained practically all the Storm 1 goodness.

Saru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 01:17 AM   #16
NeoKurama
Zoldyck Family

That is just pure epicness. This is new to me.

Old 03-10-2012, 02:14 AM   #17
Jakeirako
NH / NT / SS / ST fan
Academy Teacher

Jakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is CelestialJakeirako is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suigetsu View Post
So if I pre-order from amazon I get it earlier?
Well Amazon has an option for release date delivery where your guaranteed to get it that day. I'm not sure how much that will cost so I can't help you out with the pricing for that since I went with the Free Shipping but of course I will get it 5 - 8 days later. If anybody did the release date delivery option let me know how much you paid in shipping please.

Jakeirako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 02:23 AM   #18
G
ファルコンパンチ!

G is RapturousG is RapturousG is RapturousG is RapturousG is RapturousG is RapturousG is RapturousG is RapturousG is RapturousG is RapturousG is Rapturous
Send a message via Skype™ to G

Posting in first page

G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 04:00 AM   #19
fireking77
レジェンドスター
Chuunin

fireking77 has a brilliant futurefireking77 has a brilliant futurefireking77 has a brilliant futurefireking77 has a brilliant futurefireking77 has a brilliant futurefireking77 has a brilliant futurefireking77 has a brilliant futurefireking77 has a brilliant futurefireking77 has a brilliant futurefireking77 has a brilliant futurefireking77 has a brilliant future

I might start adding people on here soon but wow that is alot of players

fireking77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 07:15 AM   #20
letsplaybingo
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Academy Teacher

letsplaybingo is a guardian of the faithletsplaybingo is a guardian of the faithletsplaybingo is a guardian of the faithletsplaybingo is a guardian of the faithletsplaybingo is a guardian of the faithletsplaybingo is a guardian of the faithletsplaybingo is a guardian of the faithletsplaybingo is a guardian of the faithletsplaybingo is a guardian of the faithletsplaybingo is a guardian of the faithletsplaybingo is a guardian of the faith

Lol, I wondering what happened to the thread when I saw that it went back to being just one page again.

Alright, I decided to get this game, I'll be looking forward to face you guys online once I get a handle on the game's mechanics

PSN is: bodektu

letsplaybingo is offline   Reply With Quote