• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Naruto Avenue > Konoha Library

Old 03-09-2012, 05:02 PM   #1
Sword Sage
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Jinchuuriki

Sword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is CelestialSword Sage is Celestial
Default Naruto becomes Hokage after this war?

Does anyone disagree about this Naruto will become Hokage after this war and give out reasons why can't be at that time?

Sword Sage is online now   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 03-09-2012, 05:04 PM   #2
Wanderlust
◕‿◕
Special Jounin

Wanderlust is CelestialWanderlust is CelestialWanderlust is CelestialWanderlust is CelestialWanderlust is CelestialWanderlust is CelestialWanderlust is CelestialWanderlust is CelestialWanderlust is CelestialWanderlust is CelestialWanderlust is Celestial

He won't become Hokage because the villages are merging most likely. Therefore, he has a high chance of being the "alliance leader"

Wanderlust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 05:06 PM   #3
Gabe
Murim Grand Master
God of Shinobi

Gabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is Transcendent
Send a message via MSN to Gabe

if hokages position still exists after the war because the whole villages may unite, maybe if he converts sasuke. he wont become hokage till sasuke is converted

Gabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 11:33 AM   #4
Eric Cartman

Eric Cartman has a brilliant futureEric Cartman has a brilliant futureEric Cartman has a brilliant futureEric Cartman has a brilliant futureEric Cartman has a brilliant futureEric Cartman has a brilliant futureEric Cartman has a brilliant futureEric Cartman has a brilliant futureEric Cartman has a brilliant futureEric Cartman has a brilliant futureEric Cartman has a brilliant future

Naruto now has an insane amount of power at his disposal and is a great insperation to his friends and other ninjas, but he does not YET posses the smarts needed to lead a stable village.

Eric Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 11:37 AM   #5
Coldhands
A Thousand Eyes, and One

Coldhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareilColdhands est le sans pareil

I think he'll be Hokage when he fights the final villain, whenever that is. Tsunade wont die but instead give him the position like Hiruzen gave Minato.

Coldhands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 11:49 AM   #6
Raiden
I'm with COCO

Raiden is a loser I can't hate!Raiden is a loser I can't hate!Raiden is a loser I can't hate!Raiden is a loser I can't hate!Raiden is a loser I can't hate!Raiden is a loser I can't hate!Raiden is a loser I can't hate!Raiden is a loser I can't hate!Raiden is a loser I can't hate!Raiden is a loser I can't hate!Raiden is a loser I can't hate!

Yes, I think it's in order. He's the strongest in the village at the moment. And he saved the whole damn world from Edo Tensei. I disagree with the first poster. I still don't think he has the experience to become an alliance leader, but kage is more than fine. Enough parallelisms have been established between himself and Gaara to show it would work.

Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 12:30 PM   #7
Blazing CobaltX
Yuri Trainer on Fire
Jinchuuriki

Blazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is Rapturous

Because he'll die.

Blazing CobaltX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 12:41 PM   #8
Morgan
The Legend

Morgan is CelestialMorgan is CelestialMorgan is CelestialMorgan is CelestialMorgan is CelestialMorgan is CelestialMorgan is CelestialMorgan is CelestialMorgan is CelestialMorgan is CelestialMorgan is Celestial
Send a message via Yahoo to Morgan

Too young and inexperienced like Jiraiya said, and I don't believe the villages will merge btw, so all the villages will retain their respective kages.

Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 12:45 PM   #9
Chibason
Troll King
God of Shinobi

Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chibason broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Man....it's just too hard to imagine him being Hokage at his current age and disposition.

I'd prefer, at the end of the manga, to see a 'Flash forward' sort of epilogue arc, 5 chapters or so, showing the Ninja world 3-5 years later, with Naruto as Hokage and/or Alliance leader

Chibason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 12:45 PM   #10
Lord Valgaav
My fries
Hokage

Lord Valgaav is TranscendentLord Valgaav is TranscendentLord Valgaav is TranscendentLord Valgaav is TranscendentLord Valgaav is TranscendentLord Valgaav is TranscendentLord Valgaav is TranscendentLord Valgaav is TranscendentLord Valgaav is TranscendentLord Valgaav is TranscendentLord Valgaav is Transcendent

Why would Jesus want to become mayor? Also as stated above hes inexperienced in leadership. He'd be terrible. Powerful but terrible. After the war I'm willing to bet hes still gennin Naruto.

Lord Valgaav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 12:47 PM   #11
DoflaMihawk
Blind Bandit
God of Shinobi

DoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is Transcendent

Well, obviously. It's not like he'll become Hokage during the war.

Probably in the epilogue or something.

DoflaMihawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 01:05 PM   #12
Kiss

God of Shinobi

Kiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is Divine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
He won't become Hokage because the villages are merging most likely. Therefore, he has a high chance of being the "alliance leader"
This is what I think too.

Kiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 01:33 PM   #13
Sennin of Hardwork
Stuff and Thangs
Hokage

Sennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is DivineSennin of Hardwork is Divine

I think he will at some point while the fight is still going, most likely Tsunade won't be able to continue fighting anymore and she will temporarily give the title to him so that he can represent Konoha and fight as Hokage, probably by the side of the rest of the Kages too.

But I think his official crowning ceremony will be saved for the story's epilogue, in front of all the village up there in the Hokage tower.

Sennin of Hardwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 01:48 PM   #14
rebeci
!BAM!
Genin

rebeci is a glorious beacon of lightrebeci is a glorious beacon of lightrebeci is a glorious beacon of lightrebeci is a glorious beacon of lightrebeci is a glorious beacon of lightrebeci is a glorious beacon of lightrebeci is a glorious beacon of lightrebeci is a glorious beacon of lightrebeci is a glorious beacon of lightrebeci is a glorious beacon of lightrebeci is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing CobaltX View Post
Because he'll die.
Yeah, I think so too. Even for a Kage he is already too overpowered right now.

rebeci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 01:59 PM   #15
Kumanri
Daydreaming
Jounin

Kumanri is CelestialKumanri is CelestialKumanri is CelestialKumanri is CelestialKumanri is CelestialKumanri is CelestialKumanri is CelestialKumanri is CelestialKumanri is CelestialKumanri is CelestialKumanri is Celestial

Provided that the Hokage position is empty after this war but even so, I think Kakashi would still sit in until Naruto is matured enough to handle paperwork.

Kumanri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 02:01 PM   #16
Disaresta
Grim Angel
S-Class Missing-nin

Disaresta is CelestialDisaresta is CelestialDisaresta is CelestialDisaresta is CelestialDisaresta is CelestialDisaresta is CelestialDisaresta is CelestialDisaresta is CelestialDisaresta is CelestialDisaresta is CelestialDisaresta is Celestial

He needs to have sasuke's babies before he dies

Disaresta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 02:09 PM   #17
princess of iwagakure
Doesn't want a Custom Title
ANBU Recruit

princess of iwagakure is a guardian of the faithprincess of iwagakure is a guardian of the faithprincess of iwagakure is a guardian of the faithprincess of iwagakure is a guardian of the faithprincess of iwagakure is a guardian of the faithprincess of iwagakure is a guardian of the faithprincess of iwagakure is a guardian of the faithprincess of iwagakure is a guardian of the faithprincess of iwagakure is a guardian of the faithprincess of iwagakure is a guardian of the faithprincess of iwagakure is a guardian of the faith

Where is the idea of villages merging coming from? Yes, the village gathered together for the war, but that doesn't automatically mean the village will merge after the war. Every village has their own culture, philosophy, and characteristics, and they were only able to come together because of a common enemy.

Also, I don't think Naruto will become Hokage after the war. He is too inexperienced yet. Say, does he have the knowledge to set the right people for the right task?
Have we seen him trust his friends and let them fight for him yet?
Can he really handle the politics? (Although, with his TnJ, probably this won't be a problem).

princess of iwagakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 02:11 PM   #18
Disaresta
Grim Angel
S-Class Missing-nin

Disaresta is CelestialDisaresta is CelestialDisaresta is CelestialDisaresta is CelestialDisaresta is CelestialDisaresta is CelestialDisaresta is CelestialDisaresta is CelestialDisaresta is CelestialDisaresta is CelestialDisaresta is Celestial

I dont think, nor ever want to see the villages merge. The alliance is cool and all but there's no reason to force everyone to be together, that's a recipe for disaster, and pour writing.

Disaresta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 02:27 PM   #19
Eikichi Onizuka
Pimp Zoro
Jounin

Eikichi Onizuka is a guardian of the faithEikichi Onizuka is a guardian of the faithEikichi Onizuka is a guardian of the faithEikichi Onizuka is a guardian of the faithEikichi Onizuka is a guardian of the faithEikichi Onizuka is a guardian of the faithEikichi Onizuka is a guardian of the faithEikichi Onizuka is a guardian of the faithEikichi Onizuka is a guardian of the faithEikichi Onizuka is a guardian of the faithEikichi Onizuka is a guardian of the faith

Because there isnt already a Hokage in office at the moment. Hes to immature and not ready to take over control of a whole military regardless if the villages are coming together.

Eikichi Onizuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 02:48 PM   #20
HiddenKunoichi
Academy Student

HiddenKunoichi is a glorious beacon of lightHiddenKunoichi is a glorious beacon of lightHiddenKunoichi is a glorious beacon of lightHiddenKunoichi is a glorious beacon of lightHiddenKunoichi is a glorious beacon of lightHiddenKunoichi is a glorious beacon of lightHiddenKunoichi is a glorious beacon of lightHiddenKunoichi is a glorious beacon of lightHiddenKunoichi is a glorious beacon of lightHiddenKunoichi is a glorious beacon of lightHiddenKunoichi is a glorious beacon of light

He's powerful, but I don't think he's mature enough for this position yet. Naruto needs to learn to lead with his head and not only his heart. I also can't see him sitting behind a desk doing hours of monotonous paperwork....he can barely sit still long enough to eat a bowl of ramen!

HiddenKunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote