Itachi fears telling Sasuke the truth - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Naruto Avenue > Konoha Library

Old 03-01-2012, 05:01 PM   #1
Eliyua23
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Legendary Ninja

Eliyua23 is AscendantEliyua23 is AscendantEliyua23 is AscendantEliyua23 is AscendantEliyua23 is AscendantEliyua23 is AscendantEliyua23 is AscendantEliyua23 is AscendantEliyua23 is AscendantEliyua23 is AscendantEliyua23 is Ascendant
Default Itachi fears telling Sasuke the truth

Itachi now is aware of the path that he has lead Sasuke on and knows that he's about 99.9% to blame he knows he can't convince Sasuke and I feel that whatever details that Itachi will tell Sasuke about the massacre will just send Sasuke deeper into the darkness, so right now Itachi has two options either go stop the Edo tensei, or tell Sasuke the truth about the massacre, which will he choose to help the alliance or to tell Sasuke the truth in which he owes it to him.

Last edited by Eliyua23; 03-01-2012 at 05:40 PM.
Eliyua23 is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 03-01-2012, 06:14 PM   #2
tnorbo
Legendary Ninja

tnorbo is Celestialtnorbo is Celestialtnorbo is Celestialtnorbo is Celestialtnorbo is Celestialtnorbo is Celestialtnorbo is Celestialtnorbo is Celestialtnorbo is Celestialtnorbo is Celestialtnorbo is Celestial

we all ready saw in this chapter. he choose to stop the edo's

tnorbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 06:47 PM   #3
Eliyua23
Legendary Ninja

Eliyua23 is AscendantEliyua23 is AscendantEliyua23 is AscendantEliyua23 is AscendantEliyua23 is AscendantEliyua23 is AscendantEliyua23 is AscendantEliyua23 is AscendantEliyua23 is AscendantEliyua23 is AscendantEliyua23 is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnorbo View Post
we all ready saw in this chapter. he choose to stop the edo's
I don't think so he knows he's gonna have to face up and tell sasuke the truth about what happened that night he owes sasuke that much seeing as all the damage he's done so once again itachi plan will fail again but for itachi sake it will be sasuke who puts an end to kabuto

Old 03-01-2012, 07:51 PM   #4
First Tsurugi
M O T I V A T E D
Hokage

First Tsurugi is RapturousFirst Tsurugi is RapturousFirst Tsurugi is RapturousFirst Tsurugi is RapturousFirst Tsurugi is RapturousFirst Tsurugi is RapturousFirst Tsurugi is RapturousFirst Tsurugi is RapturousFirst Tsurugi is RapturousFirst Tsurugi is RapturousFirst Tsurugi is Rapturous

Sasuke already knows the whole truth.

Itachi himself said there's probably nothing he could tell Sasuke that would make him change his mind.

First Tsurugi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 08:21 PM   #5
Rated R Superstar
Say Hello to the BadGuy!!!
Legendary Ninja

Rated R Superstar is LuminaryRated R Superstar is LuminaryRated R Superstar is LuminaryRated R Superstar is LuminaryRated R Superstar is LuminaryRated R Superstar is LuminaryRated R Superstar is LuminaryRated R Superstar is LuminaryRated R Superstar is LuminaryRated R Superstar is LuminaryRated R Superstar is Luminary

Didn't Tobi already tell Sasuke the truth about the massacre?

Rated R Superstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 08:24 PM   #6
Eliyua23
Legendary Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated R Superstar View Post
Didn't Tobi already tell Sasuke the truth about the massacre?
Sasuke has to know everything from the horses mouth and Itachi is going to have to go into gory detail about why he did what he did, It's why Itachi was Resurrected and I think he's starting to realize it.

Old 03-01-2012, 08:33 PM   #7
Zelavour
Kiwi
Special Jounin

Zelavour is a guardian of the faithZelavour is a guardian of the faithZelavour is a guardian of the faithZelavour is a guardian of the faithZelavour is a guardian of the faithZelavour is a guardian of the faithZelavour is a guardian of the faithZelavour is a guardian of the faithZelavour is a guardian of the faithZelavour is a guardian of the faithZelavour is a guardian of the faith

There is a translation somewhere on this board where it says that Itachi was about to say something about the truth, but Sasuke cut him off.
Edit: Found it http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=806422

It was kind of like:

Itachi - *bla bla bla* the truth is...
Sasuke - *bla bla bla*.'cuts Itachi off'

So Itachi was about to reveal something unknown, but Sasuke interrupted.

And i agree, i think Itachi is afraid to reveal more, or he is waiting to reveal more.
Funny how Itachi is talking about 'paths' and 'branches' when they are both in the forest jumping towards a certain 'path', coincidence?

Zelavour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 02:23 AM   #8
crisler
S-Class Missing-nin

crisler is Celestialcrisler is Celestialcrisler is Celestialcrisler is Celestialcrisler is Celestialcrisler is Celestialcrisler is Celestialcrisler is Celestialcrisler is Celestialcrisler is Celestialcrisler is Celestial

i saw someone elses idea about uchiha clan trying to sacrifice sasuke to make another EMS user, itachi, for whatever reasons.

those maybe the real truth. anything's possible.

i doubt it, but it'd be funny if madara saw itachi and sasuke and showed sign of knowledge. in fact it'll be intesrting both ways.

if he doesn't know them -> i want to see his reactions when he sees the two uchihas that challenges his calibre.

if he does know them -> i want to see what happened between them, and how madara knows them despite 70~80 years of time. must've been related to the clan overall: or maybe, itachi and madara might know each other...that masked man itachi saw in the forest is still a mystery.

crisler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 02:34 AM   #9
Kage

Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

dear god we don't need any more "truths" about the massacre

i sincerely doubt it's anything like that.

Kage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 03:26 AM   #10
Blackgallon
Illusion
Academy Teacher

Blackgallon is a glorious beacon of lightBlackgallon is a glorious beacon of lightBlackgallon is a glorious beacon of lightBlackgallon is a glorious beacon of lightBlackgallon is a glorious beacon of lightBlackgallon is a glorious beacon of lightBlackgallon is a glorious beacon of lightBlackgallon is a glorious beacon of lightBlackgallon is a glorious beacon of lightBlackgallon is a glorious beacon of lightBlackgallon is a glorious beacon of light

Sasuke doesn't want the Truth, he wants someone to tell him his clan and family aren't complete nut cases.

Their father was an ass and Itachi is clearly insane as well after everything he's done and just hides it rather well.

And after seeing just how obsessed Madara is over Hashirama, it's clear RS gave the Uchiha the twisted half of his mind as well.

Blackgallon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 04:10 AM   #11
Jeαnne
UHIEHEUIHEIUHEIUEHOUEIEHE IUHOE
Sith Lord

Location: cow tits Country:Brazeeeeel Tags:#PutinxObamaOTP #SasuNaruReignsSupreme #TheForninhoIsDown
Jeαnne ist ein ‹bermenschJeαnne ist ein ‹bermenschJeαnne ist ein ‹bermenschJeαnne ist ein ‹bermenschJeαnne ist ein ‹bermenschJeαnne ist ein ‹bermenschJeαnne ist ein ‹bermenschJeαnne ist ein ‹bermenschJeαnne ist ein ‹bermenschJeαnne ist ein ‹bermenschJeαnne ist ein ‹bermensch

guys, there are obviously huge things to be revealed...

the problem is that those things might just make sasuke feel worse.

Jeαnne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 06:07 AM   #12
Blackgallon
Illusion
Academy Teacher

Blackgallon is a glorious beacon of lightBlackgallon is a glorious beacon of lightBlackgallon is a glorious beacon of lightBlackgallon is a glorious beacon of lightBlackgallon is a glorious beacon of lightBlackgallon is a glorious beacon of lightBlackgallon is a glorious beacon of lightBlackgallon is a glorious beacon of lightBlackgallon is a glorious beacon of lightBlackgallon is a glorious beacon of lightBlackgallon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeαnne View Post
guys, there are obviously huge things to be revealed...

the problem is that those things might just make sasuke feel worse.
There will be.

But i'm sure Sasuke is going to completely miss the meaning behind what will be said and it'll just make things worse.

I honestly think Itachi is doing the right thing now by trying to avoid Sasuke and all the topics.

I mean, lets say Itachi says sorry to Sasuke, you know what will happen? Sasuke will feel even more justified in his revenge for his brother.

Sasuke atm, is just taking whatever he can and twisting it around to fuel his hate, nothing Itachi says is going to satisfy him.

Blackgallon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 06:10 AM   #13
Golden Circle

Golden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultra

He's afraid of the TOOTH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliyua23 View Post
right now Itachi has two options either go stop the Edo tensei, or tell Sasuke the truth about the massacre, which will he choose to help the alliance or to tell Sasuke the truth in which he owes it to him.
Third option: both.

Golden Circle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 07:08 AM   #14
Jeαnne
UHIEHEUIHEIUHEIUEHOUEIEHE IUHOE
Sith Lord

Location: cow tits Country:Brazeeeeel Tags:#PutinxObamaOTP #SasuNaruReignsSupreme #TheForninhoIsDown
Jeαnne ist ein ‹bermenschJeαnne ist ein ‹bermenschJeαnne ist ein ‹bermenschJeαnne ist ein ‹bermenschJeαnne ist ein ‹bermenschJeαnne ist ein ‹bermenschJeαnne ist ein ‹bermenschJeαnne ist ein ‹bermenschJeαnne ist ein ‹bermenschJeαnne ist ein ‹bermenschJeαnne ist ein ‹bermensch

itachi did show intention of talking with sasuke, but he needs to stop edo tensei first, so the question is, how will he be around to talk with sasuke?

thats why i think that he will tsukuyomi sasuke before vanish

Jeαnne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 12:22 PM   #15
DoflaMihawk
Blind Bandit
God of Shinobi

DoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is Transcendent

He'll stop the Edo Tensei, THEN tell Sasuke the whole truth.

DoflaMihawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 12:51 PM   #16
sheshyo
Doesn't need a Custom Title
S-Class Missing-nin

sheshyo is Ascendantsheshyo is Ascendantsheshyo is Ascendantsheshyo is Ascendantsheshyo is Ascendantsheshyo is Ascendantsheshyo is Ascendantsheshyo is Ascendantsheshyo is Ascendantsheshyo is Ascendantsheshyo is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackgallon View Post
But i'm sure Sasuke is going to completely miss the meaning behind what will be said and it'll just make things worse.
You mean like the last time when Itachi was straight forward with Sasuke and explained everything so clearly.

Unless there's some unknown force preventing Itachi, I don't understand why he can't at least warn Sasuke about Tobi/Madara, and verify few information. Can it get any worse at this point? Rather, he's comfortable putting all his faith on Naruto, someone whose only source happens to be the honest and righteous Tobi.

I certainly hope Itachi's illogical silence--that's effectively kept Sasuke in the darkness and left him vulnerable to Tobi's influence--is resolved properly.

sheshyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 01:32 PM   #17
takL
unfit 4
Kage

takL broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!takL broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!takL broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!takL broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!takL broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!takL broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!takL broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!takL broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!takL broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!takL broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!takL broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

i think im gonna reply for itachi.

"you tell me to tell the truth but how can i when i only know my truth seen with my eyes? my truth isnt absolute truth and neither is yours. plus i dont think my truth is better than yours."

takL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 02:54 AM   #18
Shadow050
me wo samaseru...
Jinchuuriki

Shadow050 is ElysianShadow050 is ElysianShadow050 is ElysianShadow050 is ElysianShadow050 is ElysianShadow050 is ElysianShadow050 is ElysianShadow050 is ElysianShadow050 is ElysianShadow050 is ElysianShadow050 is Elysian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliyua23 View Post
Itachi now is aware of the path that he has lead Sasuke on and knows that he's about 99.9% to blame he knows he can't convince Sasuke and I feel that whatever details that Itachi will tell Sasuke about the massacre will just send Sasuke deeper into the darkness, so right now Itachi has two options either go stop the Edo tensei, or tell Sasuke the truth about the massacre, which will he choose to help the alliance or to tell Sasuke the truth in which he owes it to him.
he's not "99.9%" to blame at all. he has some responsibility but not even close to the majority, for sasuke's current status. you're making excuses for sasuke being what he's become. various others have influenced sasuke, and it's sasuke's fault being so damn easily influenced by the wrong kinds of people.

as i said long ago, the advice itachi gave sasuke was reverse psychology, and it WAS working until other events fell into play.

Shadow050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 03:08 AM   #19
Luiz
has the Uchiha's toned buns

Luiz is the ne plus ultraLuiz is the ne plus ultraLuiz is the ne plus ultraLuiz is the ne plus ultraLuiz is the ne plus ultraLuiz is the ne plus ultraLuiz is the ne plus ultraLuiz is the ne plus ultraLuiz is the ne plus ultraLuiz is the ne plus ultraLuiz is the ne plus ultra
Send a message via MSN to Luiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoflaMihawk View Post
He'll stop the Edo Tensei, THEN tell Sasuke the whole truth.
When Edo Tensei is stopped and the technique dispelled, Itachi will vanish.

Luiz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 03:54 AM   #20
Revolution
In memory of the forgotten

Revolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultraRevolution is the ne plus ultra
Send a message via Skype™ to Revolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by takL View Post
i think im gonna reply for itachi.

"you tell me to tell the truth but how can i when i only know my truth seen with my eyes? my truth isnt absolute truth and neither is yours. plus i dont think my truth is better than yours."
That is all philosophical "life is an illusion" bullls#!t that Sasuke didn't want to hear. He wants to know the facts, not opinions.

Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote