• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Mall > Tech Hub > Technical Difficulties

Old 03-01-2012, 12:59 AM   #1
The Fireball Kid
Respect the Mustache
Kage

The Fireball Kid is CelestialThe Fireball Kid is CelestialThe Fireball Kid is CelestialThe Fireball Kid is CelestialThe Fireball Kid is CelestialThe Fireball Kid is CelestialThe Fireball Kid is CelestialThe Fireball Kid is CelestialThe Fireball Kid is CelestialThe Fireball Kid is CelestialThe Fireball Kid is Celestial
Default uTorrent won't seed.

My uTorrent would seed a bit before, but now it has completely stopped. I use a tracker that requires I have a good ratio BUT my torrents won't seed. It says they're seeding, but they aren't uploading.

Any help?

The Fireball Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 03-03-2012, 07:00 PM   #2
TenshiNeko
浮竹隊長の天使猫
Elite Jounin

TenshiNeko is TranscendentTenshiNeko is TranscendentTenshiNeko is TranscendentTenshiNeko is TranscendentTenshiNeko is TranscendentTenshiNeko is TranscendentTenshiNeko is TranscendentTenshiNeko is TranscendentTenshiNeko is TranscendentTenshiNeko is TranscendentTenshiNeko is Transcendent

It's not seeding even when there are peers connected? I know sometimes they don't seed if there's enough available already. Like, if there's 1 peer and there's already 3.55 available.

If that's not the case, check in Options> Preferences> Transfer cap. Maybe the bandwidth cap is turned on for your ULs. Also check Preferences> Queueing. There's a place there if the box is checked it can limit your UL rate...... I know you can set DL/UL limits by R-clicking the utorrent icon. I'm not sure if that's the exact same setting or not. I'd check both places

Other than that I don't know. I'm not an expert

TenshiNeko is offline   Reply With Quote