• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > Naruto Battledome

Old 02-22-2012, 03:14 PM   #1
SuperSaiyaMan12
Riding my Polka Powered T-Rex!
God of Shinobi

SuperSaiyaMan12 is TranscendentSuperSaiyaMan12 is TranscendentSuperSaiyaMan12 is TranscendentSuperSaiyaMan12 is TranscendentSuperSaiyaMan12 is TranscendentSuperSaiyaMan12 is TranscendentSuperSaiyaMan12 is TranscendentSuperSaiyaMan12 is TranscendentSuperSaiyaMan12 is TranscendentSuperSaiyaMan12 is TranscendentSuperSaiyaMan12 is Transcendent
Send a message via AIM to SuperSaiyaMan12 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperSaiyaMan12
Default [Spoilers] Biju Mode Naruto vs Rinnegan Madara

Note: Naruto has more than five minutes in Biju Mode. Assume he can at least last an half-hour.

Battlefield: Madara vs The Kages
Starting Distance: 100 Meters
Knowledge: Madara knows as much about the current Naruto as Kabuto does, and Naruto knows as much about Madara as his clone did.
Restrictions: Meteor Technique, Kurama Control/Suppression

Who wins? Also note that Naruto starts in Nine-Tailed Chakra Mode initial and Madara starts with the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, and Madara isn't an Edo here.

NarutoForums

Old 02-22-2012, 05:09 PM   #2
Jak N Blak
Jakanese run shit.
Jinchuuriki

Jak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is Transcendent

Yes someone with a brain makes it non-edo Madara. Now we can have an interesting battle.

Now I wish it was Naruto fighting this dude instead of the kages. These dudes are just so haxx...shit would go dbz levels...anyway...lets get into it...

Naruto starts in KCM and Madara with EMS activated...
Fight should go with them starting with some pretty basic shit. Madara should be the one to kick things off. With a 100m range he might start with one of his large AoE katons or Jump str8t into Susanoo and prep those magatamas. Ofcourse neither will do jack shit since Naruto would easily escape the AoE of either katon with his basic speed...same would be done if confronted with the magatamas.

Naruto could easily close the distance afterwards and charge in with an FRS but he knows Madara has the rinnengan but shit...if Madara is up in Susanoo he doesnt seem to be able to activate the preta path in conjunction with it if what happened with Onoki is any indication of that being true.

Madara's susanoo's durability feats aren't that great to think that an FRS can't penetrate or make somewhat of a 'gap' in it. One FRS doesn't get throw? How about 12? or 20? Naruto no longer has a cap on the amount of clones he can make in KCM.

So after forcing Madara out of susanoo out of susanoo and what-not...Naruto would most likely attempt to finish him off with less chakra-expensive techniques like Rasengan Planet or Rasengan Riot. It won't work ofcourse thanks to preta...fucking preta...

Naruto would then need to look for a different way to get a hit on Madara. Madara ofcourse would start taking Nardo way more seriously...mokuton comes into play...not sure if Naruto can escape its AoE efficiently. He could summon Bunta, Hiro or Gamaken and tell them to,'fly' so he temporarily escape the mokuton onslaught. Problem now starts because of the pollen and its sleep shit. If his summon is still out, he should be able to hold out until Naruto regains consciousness since the effect doesnt seem to last that long. Just couple seconds...I won't and can't get specific about how long the summon would need to hold out, lol.

Now you might say why I think the summon could hold out. Well its basically because of its size...it didnt knock out human sized opponents quickly so I wouldnt expect it to knock out a boss summon immediately.

The thing here is that...I have no clue what Madara could use to force Naruto to using Bijuu mode. KCM is more than enough to take on Madara. Meteors has been restricted...so now...I have nothing further to say...other than...Bijuu mode naruto soloolololols

Old 02-22-2012, 05:23 PM   #3
Nikushimi
PREDATOR
Sith Lord

Nikushimi is EternalNikushimi is EternalNikushimi is EternalNikushimi is EternalNikushimi is EternalNikushimi is EternalNikushimi is EternalNikushimi is EternalNikushimi is EternalNikushimi is EternalNikushimi is Eternal

Madara subdues him with Mokuton and steadily drains his power with Fujutsu Kyuin. This fight may last half an hour until Kurama Mode reaches the prescribed limit, or it may end faster than that depending on how much chakra Madara can steal.

Naruto has a chance but only if Madara gets incredibly stupid and lets him pop off a giant Bijuudama.

Old 02-22-2012, 05:25 PM   #4
Vergil642
Nikushimi's Successor
Legendary Ninja

Vergil642 is AscendantVergil642 is AscendantVergil642 is AscendantVergil642 is AscendantVergil642 is AscendantVergil642 is AscendantVergil642 is AscendantVergil642 is AscendantVergil642 is AscendantVergil642 is AscendantVergil642 is Ascendant

Madara absorbs every Kurama empowered chakra based attack casually with Fuujutsu Kyuuin. That means BM's chakra construct Kurama body is gone, Bijuu Bombs are out of the question, Rasengan variants are pointless and Naruto is reduced to Taijutsu and KBs. Which are casually dealt with by Shinra Tensei, epic Mokuton, Susanoo, Amaterasu (assuming Madara has it), Katon: Kouka Messhitsu and probably more. If Madara grabs Naruto once he can soulrip him and its over too. He's also fast enough to react to surprise attacks from A and strong enough to block that level of attack with just his hands.

Madara's going to win mid difficulty at most 10/10. He's got exactly the right tools to beat Naruto and is generally absurdly powerful too. And that was before his newest feats.

Old 02-22-2012, 07:51 PM   #5
TheGreen1
Weilds Dongle of Death
Elite Jounin

TheGreen1 is a guardian of the faithTheGreen1 is a guardian of the faithTheGreen1 is a guardian of the faithTheGreen1 is a guardian of the faithTheGreen1 is a guardian of the faithTheGreen1 is a guardian of the faithTheGreen1 is a guardian of the faithTheGreen1 is a guardian of the faithTheGreen1 is a guardian of the faithTheGreen1 is a guardian of the faithTheGreen1 is a guardian of the faith
Send a message via MSN to TheGreen1

Well, Naruto can end this with a Sage Mode clone held inside a Kurama chakra arm holding a Rasenshuriken. Madara absorbs this, and then the clone goes and starts wailing on him. Madara drains the clone, gets turned to stone, and then crushed back into dust. Naruto has the advantage here, as he knows more about Madara and his abilities, than Madara knows about Naruto's. Heck, Naruto could speed-blitz Madara and slap him around. Run and then throw a henged Sage Clone at Madara, who absorbs it like a tool, and then same result

The Sage Mode Clone is the game changer here. Kabuto doesn't know about Sage Mode, and doesn't know that absorbing one is a pretty fucking stupid idea.

Old 02-22-2012, 07:53 PM   #6
Taijukage
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Legendary Ninja

Taijukage is CelestialTaijukage is CelestialTaijukage is CelestialTaijukage is CelestialTaijukage is CelestialTaijukage is CelestialTaijukage is CelestialTaijukage is CelestialTaijukage is CelestialTaijukage is CelestialTaijukage is Celestial

madara will have a very hard time. but preta path is naruto's worst nightmare alongside the powers of madara's susano which knocked 5 kage on their ass and has legs, removing its only weakness.

Old 02-22-2012, 07:57 PM   #7
TheGreen1
Weilds Dongle of Death
Elite Jounin

TheGreen1 is a guardian of the faithTheGreen1 is a guardian of the faithTheGreen1 is a guardian of the faithTheGreen1 is a guardian of the faithTheGreen1 is a guardian of the faithTheGreen1 is a guardian of the faithTheGreen1 is a guardian of the faithTheGreen1 is a guardian of the faithTheGreen1 is a guardian of the faithTheGreen1 is a guardian of the faithTheGreen1 is a guardian of the faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taijukage View Post
madara will have a very hard time. but preta path is naruto's worst nightmare alongside the powers of madara's susano which knocked 5 kage on their ass and has legs, removing its only weakness.
Sigh, in my post, I just explained what was up. If this is Naruto minus PIS, who has had to deal with Preta path at least three times now, he knows what can counter that, and he can make it quite easily. Madara is the one who's fucked, since he has no clue about absorbing Natural Energy.

Old 02-22-2012, 08:01 PM   #8
αce
Puahah.

αce is the ne plus ultraαce is the ne plus ultraαce is the ne plus ultraαce is the ne plus ultraαce is the ne plus ultraαce is the ne plus ultraαce is the ne plus ultraαce is the ne plus ultraαce is the ne plus ultraαce is the ne plus ultraαce is the ne plus ultra

You extended Naruto's Kyuubi time but restricted only Madara in the restrictions?

However, it doesn't matter. Given the scale of the forest he created, he can subdue Naruto for more than a moment. After that throwing Susano-o attacks at him would be a viable option. Bijuu aren't that great at defending against piercing attacks. Also, the pollen would be a huge problem. Also, if the forest proves enough to make sure he's stuck for a good while, Madara can drain a large portion of his chakra with Preta, enhancing himself in the process.

He can also run around the battlefield with gigantic Susano-o jumping around and he basically has 6 arms at this point. 4 on Susano-o which can block and maneveur and two on himself which cast jutsu.

I'll give it to Madara with high difficulty. With the meteor this would be a stomp, so I guess I see where you're coming from.

Old 02-22-2012, 08:04 PM   #9
TheGreen1
Weilds Dongle of Death
Elite Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♠Ace♠ View Post
You extended Naruto's Kyuubi time but restricted only Madara in the restrictions?

However, it doesn't matter. Given the scale of the forest he created, he can subdue Naruto for more than a moment. After that throwing Susano-o attacks at him would be a viable option. Bijuu aren't that great at defending against piercing attacks. Also, the pollen would be a huge problem. Also, if the forest proves enough to make sure he's stuck for a good while, Madara can drain a large portion of his chakra with Preta, enhancing himself in the process.

He can also run around the battlefield with gigantic Susano-o jumping around and he basically has 6 arms at this point. 4 on Susano-o which can block and maneveur and two on himself which cast jutsu.

I'll give it to Madara with high difficulty. With the meteor this would be a stomp, so I guess I see where you're coming from.
Chakra Roar could quite possibly uproot all those little trees. I mean, it sent five bijuu back quite far with one shot.

Old 02-22-2012, 08:47 PM   #10
Taijukage
Legendary Ninja

Taijukage is CelestialTaijukage is CelestialTaijukage is CelestialTaijukage is CelestialTaijukage is CelestialTaijukage is CelestialTaijukage is CelestialTaijukage is CelestialTaijukage is CelestialTaijukage is CelestialTaijukage is Celestial

lol naruto has "dealt' with preta path yet used rasengan on nagato seconds after realising that nagato had all of pains powers.

Old 02-22-2012, 08:50 PM   #11
Mister
Banned
S-Class Missing-nin

Mister is CelestialMister is CelestialMister is CelestialMister is CelestialMister is CelestialMister is CelestialMister is CelestialMister is CelestialMister is CelestialMister is CelestialMister is Celestial
Send a message via MSN to Mister

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Preta Realm can absorb Naruto's Bijuu Shroud.

Previously I would say Naruto's chance of victory would be to allow Madara to absorb his shroud then enter SM whilst the absorbing process takes place; Madara would be stone.

Now, Madara has the Flower Tree World which can make Naruto unconscious by simply breathing.
Naruto certainly has the potential to push Madara, arguably thee best potential in the battledome as of now. However the Mokuton really edges it to Madara- he won't have to use absorption for anything more than defensive purposes.
Mokuton can even bind Naruto's full Bijuu form: should a flower spawn close enough, Naruto is out.

If the objective is to kill, Madara can proceed to safely absorb the chakra from the unconscious Naruto. From there he can choose to: absorb Naruto's chakra till he dies; crush Naruto with Mokuton; use Susanoo to crush him; incinerate Naruto with a Katon.

Without the meteorite Madara still has options.

-- this is me excluding logical reasoning using all the sources we have and only focusing on feats; using the former I would bring in the Rinnegan and Mangekyou Sharingan ocular powers too --

Old 02-22-2012, 10:33 PM   #12
Jak N Blak
Jakanese run shit.
Jinchuuriki

Jak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is Transcendent

Hold dup. Madara gets blitz'd

Old 02-23-2012, 12:41 AM   #13
Kenpachi TZ
Away

Kenpachi TZ is TranscendentKenpachi TZ is TranscendentKenpachi TZ is TranscendentKenpachi TZ is TranscendentKenpachi TZ is TranscendentKenpachi TZ is TranscendentKenpachi TZ is TranscendentKenpachi TZ is TranscendentKenpachi TZ is TranscendentKenpachi TZ is TranscendentKenpachi TZ is Transcendent

Hashirama's Mokuton pwned 9 Bijuu. Madara has Mokuton, EMS, Rin'negan and drops meteors the size of Everest around for hell of it too.

... I'm reaaaaaally failing to see how this is much of a fight particularly for a Jinchuuriki.

Old 02-23-2012, 01:45 AM   #14
SuperSaiyaMan12
God of Shinobi

SuperSaiyaMan12 is TranscendentSuperSaiyaMan12 is TranscendentSuperSaiyaMan12 is TranscendentSuperSaiyaMan12 is TranscendentSuperSaiyaMan12 is TranscendentSuperSaiyaMan12 is TranscendentSuperSaiyaMan12 is TranscendentSuperSaiyaMan12 is TranscendentSuperSaiyaMan12 is TranscendentSuperSaiyaMan12 is TranscendentSuperSaiyaMan12 is Transcendent
Send a message via AIM to SuperSaiyaMan12 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperSaiyaMan12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenpachi TZ View Post
Hashirama's Mokuton pwned 9 Bijuu. Madara has Mokuton, EMS, Rin'negan and drops meteors the size of Everest around for hell of it too.

... I'm reaaaaaally failing to see how this is much of a fight particularly for a Jinchuuriki.
We don't know how many Biju Hashirama had in his possession.

Naruto kicked the ass of five Biju at once.

Old 02-23-2012, 02:45 AM   #15
Kenpachi TZ
Away

Kenpachi TZ is TranscendentKenpachi TZ is TranscendentKenpachi TZ is TranscendentKenpachi TZ is TranscendentKenpachi TZ is TranscendentKenpachi TZ is TranscendentKenpachi TZ is TranscendentKenpachi TZ is TranscendentKenpachi TZ is TranscendentKenpachi TZ is TranscendentKenpachi TZ is Transcendent

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSaiyaMan12 View Post
We don't know how many Biju Hashirama had in his possession.

Naruto kicked the ass of five Biju at once.
Oh, my bad. Though fact still holds: Mokuton > Bijuu. Does it matter how many tails there are ESPECIALLY when Madara has enough chakra to double stack Meteor no Jutsu and has enough to still be a challenge to multiple Kage where (Nagato flirts with the Reaper with a simple Chibaku Tensei)? By the way, what is the official name of "Meteor no Jutsu" anyways?

Just my 2 cents,
Kenpachi TZ.

Old 02-23-2012, 02:53 AM   #16
SuperSaiyaMan12
God of Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenpachi TZ View Post
Oh, my bad. Though fact still holds: Mokuton > Bijuu. Does it matter how many tails there are ESPECIALLY when Madara has enough chakra to double stack Meteor no Jutsu and has enough to still be a challenge to multiple Kage where (Nagato flirts with the Reaper with a simple Chibaku Tensei)? By the way, what is the official name of "Meteor no Jutsu" anyways?

Just my 2 cents,
Kenpachi TZ.
Mokuton is greater than the Biju when they are just mindless animals or are not fighting at their full power while being controlled. As a Jinchuriki, Naruto can use Kurama's full power while Madara, Tobi, and Hashirama just scratch the surface.

There is also the speed advantage that Naruto has, if you recall. Fast enough to bat away five Bijudama with just movement alone.

Old 02-23-2012, 02:59 AM   #17
Kenpachi TZ
Away

Seeing as this internet bug forces me to write posts where I manually write in BB code, you'll forgive this post's lack of panels. I'll give you page references instead... and as I'm too lazy to go to wiki to reference the Path's names, I'll just name abilities instead.

First off, Kurama control/suppression restriction... what does that mean exactly? Because aside from invading Naruto's consciousness and making Kurama his bitch like Sasuke did once, there is no direct interaction with Kurama in any form.

Quote:
Mokuton is greater than the Biju when they are just mindless animals or are not fighting at their full power while being controlled. As a Jinchuriki, Naruto can use Kurama's full power while Madara, Tobi, and Hashirama just scratch the surface.
Proof? Curious as to how you can prove that two of the greatest shinobi other than the Rikudou Sennin in the Narutoverse failed to utilize or otherwise suppress a Bijuu at the fullest extent of their powers.

Quote:
There is also the speed advantage that Naruto has, if you recall. Fast enough to bat away five Bijudama with just movement alone.
Speed is the only asset Naruto has in this fight. Because everything else is against him.

Let me begin by noting that Madara's EMS is hyped basically as the pinnacle of Uchiha and his Rin'negan is potent enough to effortlessly pull two meteors out of orbit and smash the shit out of everything. Not only is that bad enough, he showed us by pulling Meteor no Jutsu while inside Susano'o and actually using to form seals that he can potentially use both doujutsu abilities in free combination.

::Base/SM/KN4-6 Naruto::

Pwned. Plain and simple.

::Kyuubi Chakra Naruto::

Susano'o with Mechanical Armor for defense, along with Chakra Absorption should Naruto's Chakra Arms be able to somehow pass through Susano'o or from up the ground.

Shinra Tensei to disrupt Naruto's movements and pwn any Kage Bunshins Naruto might sneak into using Henge no Jutsu as the environment (assuming the Rin'negan loses its chakra seeing ability of the Sharingan) along with Amaterasu as Naruto attempts to brace himself or gets thrown away or Mokuton to lock away his chakra and pin him to the ground after where he comes over and Deva Path's the rest until Naruto's unconscious.

Even Sage Mode Petrification won't work for it operates on the principle of overwhelming one's chakra... and Madara has an impossibly huge chakra.

::Bijuu Mode Naruto::

Chp. 297, Page 9: As shallow a copy as Yamato is and as far as his Mokuton pales to Hashirama's (or Madara's), he stated Mokuton forcibly suppresses the Kyuubi Chakra and his shallow abilities with Mokuton can still suppress KN4 Naruto. In the hands of anybody like Hashi or Madara, that means V2 Jinchuuriki Mode, KCM and BM can all be put to a grinding halt.

And he can use Shinra Tensei to potentially overpower BM's strength given how OP it is in his use, could enter Naruto's Inner World and dispel the Kyuubi chakra as Sasuke managed to do once, or simply spare himself the effort and create a Chibaku Tensei to pull in and trap BM as Pein did with the real Kyuubi. Then he crucifies Naruto with a Mokuton cross and bleeds him dry with Chakra Absorption, torches him with Amaterasu, smashes him with a Banshou Tein or simply pushes the entire thing into space for the lulz of it all. :-/

Seriously, Madara is overkill enough. Allowing him Mokuton is like pulling a Hiroshima to make toast. That effectively allows him to solo the Narutoverse... as he is currently doing so in canon.

Just my 2 cents,
Kenpachi TZ.

Last edited by Kenpachi TZ; 02-23-2012 at 04:18 AM.
Old 02-23-2012, 06:00 AM   #18
Corax
Jinchuuriki

Corax is LuminaryCorax is LuminaryCorax is LuminaryCorax is LuminaryCorax is LuminaryCorax is LuminaryCorax is LuminaryCorax is LuminaryCorax is LuminaryCorax is LuminaryCorax is Luminary

Madara is the hardest match possible for any biju power user, even harder than Nagato. On top of Fuujutsu Kyuuin he has Shodai s mokuton. These jutsu are more than enough to defeat Naruto since his main strength comes from biju mode. Of course he can use SM clones but they aren't on a lvl to fight Madara who has the Rinnegan+Susano.

Old 02-23-2012, 08:58 AM   #19
TheSweetFleshofDeath
Elite Jounin

TheSweetFleshofDeath is AscendantTheSweetFleshofDeath is AscendantTheSweetFleshofDeath is AscendantTheSweetFleshofDeath is AscendantTheSweetFleshofDeath is AscendantTheSweetFleshofDeath is AscendantTheSweetFleshofDeath is AscendantTheSweetFleshofDeath is AscendantTheSweetFleshofDeath is AscendantTheSweetFleshofDeath is AscendantTheSweetFleshofDeath is Ascendant

And if Susanoo isn't enough for Bijuu bomb, preta path is.

Old 02-23-2012, 09:25 AM   #20
Freedan
I Burn!
Kage

Freedan is DivineFreedan is DivineFreedan is DivineFreedan is DivineFreedan is DivineFreedan is DivineFreedan is DivineFreedan is DivineFreedan is DivineFreedan is DivineFreedan is Divine
Send a message via Skype™ to Freedan

Madara would probably win this by Preta Path. He doesn't have the speed to keep up with Naruto in order to attack him directly, but absorbing Kyuubi's chakra would give him more chakra. No chakra based attack would work on Madara, and that's practically everything that Naruto has in full Kyuubi Mode. The question then becomes how much chakra can Madara actually absorb via Preta Path?

The only way I can see Naruto winning this one is if he uses a clone to gather Natural Chakra after Madara absorbs all the Kyuubi chakra that he can (could be all of it even), and lets himself get caught like he was when he fought Pain and actively draws it into himself until it starts to overcome Madara.