Naruto: Warring Clans Era Sign-Up Thread 2.1 - Page 177 - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > Roleplaying Forum Archive

Old 03-03-2012, 08:39 PM   #3521
Kei
Wanna touch~

Kei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareil

Sorry I didn't see you claim it, will edit the post now

NarutoForums

Old 03-03-2012, 08:41 PM   #3522
BringerOfChaos
Troublemaker
Kage

BringerOfChaos is AscendantBringerOfChaos is AscendantBringerOfChaos is AscendantBringerOfChaos is AscendantBringerOfChaos is AscendantBringerOfChaos is AscendantBringerOfChaos is AscendantBringerOfChaos is AscendantBringerOfChaos is AscendantBringerOfChaos is AscendantBringerOfChaos is Ascendant

Okay

will find a other one. Heck I might make one

Old 03-03-2012, 08:42 PM   #3523
Kei
Wanna touch~

Kei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareil

So damn excited for the new SCry-Ed

http://www.animetip.com/Hosted%20Med...Anime-v3.1.png

Edit:
Just realized that Zetman is up in here!

Old 03-03-2012, 08:45 PM   #3524
luffy no haki
Stronger than all

luffy no haki is Transcendentluffy no haki is Transcendentluffy no haki is Transcendentluffy no haki is Transcendentluffy no haki is Transcendentluffy no haki is Transcendentluffy no haki is Transcendentluffy no haki is Transcendentluffy no haki is Transcendentluffy no haki is Transcendentluffy no haki is Transcendent

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulTaker View Post
He's not fodder he's about to take on the second strongest mage in Sabertooth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenju Tohno View Post
Gajeel is awesome but the last time I saw him fight was with a chicken
Mashima turned him into fodder when that frigging chicken and that cow, horse or whatever he was started to pwn him once after another the only thing I give him points mfor right now is his attitude and that he hasnīt used asspull-nakama power yet

Old 03-03-2012, 08:46 PM   #3525
PervySageSensei
is a very shameless
Hokage

PervySageSensei is LuminaryPervySageSensei is LuminaryPervySageSensei is LuminaryPervySageSensei is LuminaryPervySageSensei is LuminaryPervySageSensei is LuminaryPervySageSensei is LuminaryPervySageSensei is LuminaryPervySageSensei is LuminaryPervySageSensei is LuminaryPervySageSensei is Luminary
Send a message via MSN to PervySageSensei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura View Post
Spoiler:
Name: Kai Jyuuni

Clan: N/A

Kekkei Genkei: Talismans??

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Background: Kai was born in a small secluded village where the old ways were preserved. Unlike most towns that moved forward time seemed to remain still in the village. He had no parents but he had a grandmother that raised him. One day though she got very sick and no one could heal her. It was then that she told him off twelve unique jutsus in the form of talismans. They were early attempts to use powers which were now called jutsu. It was a success though they were items meaning anyone could use them. The were hidden so they would never be used for evil.
She said one could heal her but in the case that she died he could find them and help protect the village. So he set out and trained as a ninja to find them. His grandmother had one which was the pig giving it to him to use.

Element(s):

Personality: Kai is determined to achieve his goal and thus ignores anything that wont help him. Raised in the old ways though he cares for tradition and manners. Preferring to ignore everything else he will fight what is in his way or if provoked. His habbit of ignoring things makes him seem cold but he is really kind.
though he has a rather short temper.

Jutsu: (Start with 3 E-Ranks, 2 D-Ranks, 1 C-Rank. Can exchange jutsu for stats or vice-versa)

Pig Talisman(C)

Weapons: Talismans
Spoiler:

Kai's major goal is to acquire all 12 talismans and the one to heal his grandmother. They are as follows:

Horse: Healing
level 1-10: heals like the mystic palm jutsu
1evel 11-15: heals broken objects
1evel 16 up: heals comas, broken bones, pioson, headaches and other body parts and mental afflictions

Dog: Stamina
Can not get physically tired and feel rejuvinated and full of energy even though your not. Can be dangerous since it pushes the body past its limit destroying it if the body needs to rest.

Ox: Super Strength
Gives you monster strength with one piont in strength being how many pound you can lift.

Monkey: Shape shifting
level 1-7: change yourself into any animal relative to your size
level 8-up: change yourself into any animal regardless of size

Rooster: Levitation
level 1-5: allows you to levitate yourself up to 10 feet/objects depending on intelligence 1 piont=1 pound up to withing 5 ft range
level 6-14: levitate yourself 25 feet/objects levitate range extends to 10 ft range(help here)
level 15 up: can levitate yourself up to 50 ft

Snake: Invisibility
makes yourself/other objects invisible though dojutsu like byakugan can see you

Dragon: Combustion
level 1-7: fires a stream of concentrated fire
level 8 up: fires a beam that explodes what it hits

Pig: Heat Eyes
level:1-7fires beams of chakra from eyes.
level 8 up:allows to see heat along with shooting beams but not at same time

Rabbit: Speed
level 1-5: adds 20 pionts to speed
level 6-9:L adds 50 pionts to speed
level 10 up: doubles speed

Rat: Animation
animates any inanimate object such as statues etc

Sheep: Astral Projection
Frees soul from body to allow visting dreams and travel around as a soul that can't be seen/hear/smelled etc. Though they can't hurt anything or use chakra at all. There body is also left meaning it can be hurt.

Tiger: Balance
Splits ying and yang of the person holding it meaning one is bad qualities and the other good. They also have their chakra split meaning one can only use half their jutsu and the other half the other. Same goes for other things like weapons. By uniting the halves of the talisman they reunite. This can be difficult since the halves half to agree on it which can be hard since they are opposites.

The down side is that anyone can use them if the get them. The powers are also limited to whoever holds the talisman meaning the rat can only animate one object as it remains inside the object so if a person wants to animate something else they must remove the talisman. The powers are your as long as you hold them minus the sheep.

Perks: Talismans(2)

Primary Stats: (Start with 100 total stat points)

Level: (Start at 1)
Experience To Next Level: (Start at 25)
Intelligence: 20
Strength: 10
Speed: 20
Chakra Pool: 20
Chakra Control: 20
Coordination: 10

Specializations: Ninjutsu

Secondary Stats:

Ninjutsu: 40
Taijutsu: 30
Genjutsu: 40
Kenjutsu: 20
Agility: 30

Each talisman will be bought with points. I was thinking as much as C ranks?
They are scattered to so i plan on getting them in missions and stuff. Anyone want to safeguard one until I go get it?
Can I also trade the other jutsu points i have left to acquire more? I will get it in a mission.
Ummm, there is a feat chart in the front man. You should go ahead and look it over and edit some of those talisman's.

-Ox: Anything like that would be pretty irrelevant. After a certain point, your character gets to start lifting things up in the area of tons.

-Rabbit: Doubling speed is too much, especially at lv10 and up.

-Rooster: Same thing with the pounds. Also, what do you need help with?

Also, each one seems unique. So I don't really know how to price them. Some are like an A rank jutsu + a C rank jutsu. Some are just stat boosters and some are just different. I'm probably going to have them priced by Jess, since she's pretty good at it. Oh and this isn't a KG, since it's not clan related and anyone can use them.

And, I don't really know how to feel about this guy I personally think that I shouldn't allow the talisman thing. (Jackie Chan adventures ) Though, you do have them pretty nerfed. I'm going to turn to the populace of the Rp.

@Everyone-

Yay or nay?

Your opinions will matter.

Old 03-03-2012, 08:52 PM   #3526
BringerOfChaos
Troublemaker
Kage

BringerOfChaos is AscendantBringerOfChaos is AscendantBringerOfChaos is AscendantBringerOfChaos is AscendantBringerOfChaos is AscendantBringerOfChaos is AscendantBringerOfChaos is AscendantBringerOfChaos is AscendantBringerOfChaos is AscendantBringerOfChaos is AscendantBringerOfChaos is Ascendant

The idea is unique to this RP. Though it will need some tweaking.

So YAY

Old 03-03-2012, 08:54 PM   #3527
SoulTaker
The Ever Living
God of Shinobi

SoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareil

It's interesting I'll say that much. It's just well having all 12 of them up at once is overwhelming. If he's not starting with all of them why are they all on the template? It's just disconcerting and it just is aesthetically an eye sore.

Tweak as you go along and put the two that you want up for approval.

Old 03-03-2012, 08:57 PM   #3528
Senbonzakura
Fuuton: Hana Chiri Mai!

Senbonzakura is a guardian of the faithSenbonzakura is a guardian of the faithSenbonzakura is a guardian of the faithSenbonzakura is a guardian of the faithSenbonzakura is a guardian of the faithSenbonzakura is a guardian of the faithSenbonzakura is a guardian of the faithSenbonzakura is a guardian of the faithSenbonzakura is a guardian of the faithSenbonzakura is a guardian of the faithSenbonzakura is a guardian of the faith

i see then i will weaken them more if thats what you want. also since they can be taken away and used by others against him i thought that made them a weakness too.

i am not starting with thim. i am going to have him gain them in missions atc. those were there so you know what they did and to fix them now.

Old 03-03-2012, 08:57 PM   #3529
luffy no haki
Stronger than all

luffy no haki is Transcendentluffy no haki is Transcendentluffy no haki is Transcendentluffy no haki is Transcendentluffy no haki is Transcendentluffy no haki is Transcendentluffy no haki is Transcendentluffy no haki is Transcendentluffy no haki is Transcendentluffy no haki is Transcendentluffy no haki is Transcendent

Nice idea(specially becaus ei loived Jackie chan adventures)

Though indeed there are a few thing that can be done already, aside from the Ox,

Monkey = henge
Dragon= Fire release

I donīt mind them, however I donīt see point in getting the ones that you can do witout the need of them.

I say yay though he must change the rabbit stuff to some other quantity instead of doubling.

Old 03-03-2012, 08:59 PM   #3530
Alpha
Banned

Alpha is CelestialAlpha is CelestialAlpha is CelestialAlpha is CelestialAlpha is CelestialAlpha is CelestialAlpha is CelestialAlpha is CelestialAlpha is CelestialAlpha is CelestialAlpha is Celestial

Keiichi go post. I hope you will enjoy who is going to be going on the mission with us, cos he is going to love a hotty coming.

Old 03-03-2012, 08:59 PM   #3531
Senbonzakura

Senbonzakura is a guardian of the faithSenbonzakura is a guardian of the faithSenbonzakura is a guardian of the faithSenbonzakura is a guardian of the faithSenbonzakura is a guardian of the faithSenbonzakura is a guardian of the faithSenbonzakura is a guardian of the faithSenbonzakura is a guardian of the faithSenbonzakura is a guardian of the faithSenbonzakura is a guardian of the faithSenbonzakura is a guardian of the faith

i am doing it out of novelty and to give him something to do by himself.

Old 03-03-2012, 09:00 PM   #3532
Chronos
The Wild Card
Hokage

Chronos is AscendantChronos is AscendantChronos is AscendantChronos is AscendantChronos is AscendantChronos is AscendantChronos is AscendantChronos is AscendantChronos is AscendantChronos is AscendantChronos is Ascendant

This Gajeel dude looks like a badass. I better hurry and start watching fairy tail. That is as soon as I can get the comp in my hands.

Old 03-03-2012, 09:03 PM   #3533
Kei
Wanna touch~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
Keiichi go post. I hope you will enjoy who is going to be going on the mission with us, cos he is going to love a hotty coming.
Coolies will post now

Old 03-03-2012, 09:04 PM   #3534
luffy no haki
Stronger than all

Chronos:

Better read it man, it would be faster and in all honesty almost half of the series has a pretty crappy animation + censorship that although isnīt too hard, devalues by far the epicness of some scenes.

Old 03-03-2012, 09:05 PM   #3535
SoulTaker
The Ever Living
God of Shinobi

SoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura View Post
i see then i will weaken them more if thats what you want. also since they can be taken away and used by others against him i thought that made them a weakness too.

i am not starting with thim. i am going to have him gain them in missions atc. those were there so you know what they did and to fix them now.
You're misunderstanding so I'll go point by point to make it easier.

You only have to weaken one of them.

You made certain ones too weak but we have a feat chart that will help you scale it accordingly.

I don't think the monkey is redundant as changing into animals is something we haven't seen outside of Kiba.

It's obvious you're not starting with all of them but save the ones you don't have in a word document or note pad or something. Their isn't any good reason for them all to be there. It makes you're template "ugly".

Old 03-03-2012, 09:06 PM   #3536
Alpha
Banned

Alpha is CelestialAlpha is CelestialAlpha is CelestialAlpha is CelestialAlpha is CelestialAlpha is CelestialAlpha is CelestialAlpha is CelestialAlpha is CelestialAlpha is CelestialAlpha is Celestial

Yeah and the manga is all about fan service. Unless your a kid, if your a woman you got dem big tittay's. And your tops always rip, until they can barely contain dem said tittay's.

Old 03-03-2012, 09:07 PM   #3537
Kenju
Kamijou Touma VS
Hokage

Kenju is CelestialKenju is CelestialKenju is CelestialKenju is CelestialKenju is CelestialKenju is CelestialKenju is CelestialKenju is CelestialKenju is CelestialKenju is CelestialKenju is Celestial

Yes Gajeel is badass

(although Gray is my favorite)

there is also that sexyass Lucy

Old 03-03-2012, 09:08 PM   #3538
luffy no haki
Stronger than all

Your favorite got humiliated by a fodder what does that make him?

Old 03-03-2012, 09:09 PM   #3539
Senbonzakura

Quote:
You're misunderstanding so I'll go point by point to make it easier.

You only have to weaken one of them.

You made certain ones too weak but we have a feat chart that will help you scale it accordingly.

I don't think the monkey is redundant as changing into animals is something we haven't seen outside of Kiba.

It's obvious you're not starting with all of them but save the ones you don't have in a word document or note pad or something. Their isn't any good reason for them all to be there. It makes you're template "ugly".
i see. so i have to weaken the rabbit, and change the way the rooster and ox work

i will try to see what i can do and i guess it is too much to have them listed there. i'll edit that.

thanks for the input

Old 03-03-2012, 09:10 PM   #3540
PervySageSensei
is a very shameless
Hokage

PervySageSensei is LuminaryPervySageSensei is LuminaryPervySageSensei is LuminaryPervySageSensei is LuminaryPervySageSensei is LuminaryPervySageSensei is LuminaryPervySageSensei is LuminaryPervySageSensei is LuminaryPervySageSensei is LuminaryPervySageSensei is LuminaryPervySageSensei is Luminary
Send a message via MSN to PervySageSensei

Quote:
Tweak as you go along and put the two that you want up for approval.
I think this is the best option you have Senbon. ( nice job Soul)

I think you should either perk a talisman or buy them as you go along. (probably money, since they are sort of like weapons and they aren't KG)

But, just take Soul's advice.