Naruto: Warring Clans Era Sign-Up Thread 2.1 - Page 171 - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > Roleplaying Forum Archive

Old 03-02-2012, 08:22 PM   #3401
Alisdragon
Roleplayer of the Month
S-Class Missing-nin

Alisdragon is LuminaryAlisdragon is LuminaryAlisdragon is LuminaryAlisdragon is LuminaryAlisdragon is LuminaryAlisdragon is LuminaryAlisdragon is LuminaryAlisdragon is LuminaryAlisdragon is LuminaryAlisdragon is LuminaryAlisdragon is Luminary
Send a message via Yahoo to Alisdragon

Hey Send, a storm is coming my way.

NarutoForums

Old 03-02-2012, 08:31 PM   #3402
Kei
Wanna touch~

Kei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareil

Same here, tornado warning until 1 am

Old 03-02-2012, 08:41 PM   #3403
BringerOfChaos
Troublemaker
Kage

BringerOfChaos is AscendantBringerOfChaos is AscendantBringerOfChaos is AscendantBringerOfChaos is AscendantBringerOfChaos is AscendantBringerOfChaos is AscendantBringerOfChaos is AscendantBringerOfChaos is AscendantBringerOfChaos is AscendantBringerOfChaos is AscendantBringerOfChaos is Ascendant

Well im okay. No tornado warning for me

Old 03-02-2012, 08:55 PM   #3404
luffy no haki
Stronger than all

luffy no haki is Transcendentluffy no haki is Transcendentluffy no haki is Transcendentluffy no haki is Transcendentluffy no haki is Transcendentluffy no haki is Transcendentluffy no haki is Transcendentluffy no haki is Transcendentluffy no haki is Transcendentluffy no haki is Transcendentluffy no haki is Transcendent

lol tornadoes

Old 03-02-2012, 09:27 PM   #3405
Senbonzakura
Fuuton: Hana Chiri Mai!

Senbonzakura is a guardian of the faithSenbonzakura is a guardian of the faithSenbonzakura is a guardian of the faithSenbonzakura is a guardian of the faithSenbonzakura is a guardian of the faithSenbonzakura is a guardian of the faithSenbonzakura is a guardian of the faithSenbonzakura is a guardian of the faithSenbonzakura is a guardian of the faithSenbonzakura is a guardian of the faithSenbonzakura is a guardian of the faith

really? where? around wat area.

Old 03-02-2012, 09:32 PM   #3406
PervySageSensei
is a very shameless
Hokage

PervySageSensei is LuminaryPervySageSensei is LuminaryPervySageSensei is LuminaryPervySageSensei is LuminaryPervySageSensei is LuminaryPervySageSensei is LuminaryPervySageSensei is LuminaryPervySageSensei is LuminaryPervySageSensei is LuminaryPervySageSensei is LuminaryPervySageSensei is Luminary
Send a message via MSN to PervySageSensei

pb

Kentucky area I think I know it should be to the right of Oklahoma

Old 03-02-2012, 09:36 PM   #3407
Alisdragon
Roleplayer of the Month
S-Class Missing-nin

Alisdragon is LuminaryAlisdragon is LuminaryAlisdragon is LuminaryAlisdragon is LuminaryAlisdragon is LuminaryAlisdragon is LuminaryAlisdragon is LuminaryAlisdragon is LuminaryAlisdragon is LuminaryAlisdragon is LuminaryAlisdragon is Luminary
Send a message via Yahoo to Alisdragon

Tornadoes watches and warnings throughout Georgia.

Old 03-02-2012, 09:36 PM   #3408
Burke
Spoon

Burke is RapturousBurke is RapturousBurke is RapturousBurke is RapturousBurke is RapturousBurke is RapturousBurke is RapturousBurke is RapturousBurke is RapturousBurke is RapturousBurke is Rapturous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessicα View Post
Kabuto is a Genin as well.

Anyways I'm home and my computer seems fine, so I'll post soon.
*post made 3 hours ago*

Old 03-02-2012, 10:47 PM   #3409
Chronos
The Wild Card
Hokage

Chronos is AscendantChronos is AscendantChronos is AscendantChronos is AscendantChronos is AscendantChronos is AscendantChronos is AscendantChronos is AscendantChronos is AscendantChronos is AscendantChronos is Ascendant

You Americans have the darnest of luck. I mean you always get the tornados, while they always glide through the north of my island. Thank God for that.

Old 03-02-2012, 10:49 PM   #3410
BringerOfChaos
Troublemaker
Kage

BringerOfChaos is AscendantBringerOfChaos is AscendantBringerOfChaos is AscendantBringerOfChaos is AscendantBringerOfChaos is AscendantBringerOfChaos is AscendantBringerOfChaos is AscendantBringerOfChaos is AscendantBringerOfChaos is AscendantBringerOfChaos is AscendantBringerOfChaos is Ascendant

I think I know why activity is low.

Soul and Jessica need to post so Me,Alis,Chronos,Kei can post. Also Alis can continue her LT mission because she cant double post.

Senbon cant make a character because he is waiting for Pervy feed back I assume

meaning once Soul and Jessica post everything will be all good I assume?

Old 03-02-2012, 10:51 PM   #3411
Kei
Wanna touch~

Kei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronos View Post
You Americans have the darnest of luck. I mean you always get the tornados, while they always glide through the north of my island. Thank God for that.
All dem hurricanes

@Bringer: Yeppers

Old 03-02-2012, 10:52 PM   #3412
Chronos
The Wild Card
Hokage

Chronos is AscendantChronos is AscendantChronos is AscendantChronos is AscendantChronos is AscendantChronos is AscendantChronos is AscendantChronos is AscendantChronos is AscendantChronos is AscendantChronos is Ascendant

Hmmm... I'm not in too much of a hurry really.

Old 03-02-2012, 10:53 PM   #3413
SoulTaker
The Ever Living
God of Shinobi

SoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareil

I have other stuff that takes priority. I assume the same for Jess as well. It'd probably be a lot better for everyone if their wasn't passive aggressive to full on nagging.

Old 03-02-2012, 10:53 PM   #3414
Chronos
The Wild Card
Hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiichi Song View Post
All dem hurricanes

@Bringer: Yeppers
Kinda feel bad for you guys. Especially you knowing that you get really bad when the weather turns bad.

Old 03-02-2012, 10:53 PM   #3415
Noctis Lucis Caelum
Final Fantasy XV
Jinchuuriki

Noctis Lucis Caelum is AscendantNoctis Lucis Caelum is AscendantNoctis Lucis Caelum is AscendantNoctis Lucis Caelum is AscendantNoctis Lucis Caelum is AscendantNoctis Lucis Caelum is AscendantNoctis Lucis Caelum is AscendantNoctis Lucis Caelum is AscendantNoctis Lucis Caelum is AscendantNoctis Lucis Caelum is AscendantNoctis Lucis Caelum is Ascendant

Eh Laix hasn't posted for a while and you don't see me nagging

Old 03-02-2012, 10:56 PM   #3416
SoulTaker
The Ever Living
God of Shinobi

SoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareilSoulTaker est le sans pareil

What's a while? He was on 2-3 days ago he posted twice for FT I think.

Old 03-02-2012, 10:58 PM   #3417
Chronos
The Wild Card
Hokage

Laix is bored of this RP at the moment to put it bluntly. You better either vm him because I believe he doesn't plan posting here any time soon. Kyuu must be busy.

Old 03-02-2012, 11:00 PM   #3418
SoulTaker
The Ever Living
God of Shinobi

I'm not even going to get started on what you just posted Chrono because I had completely forgotten about that.

Old 03-02-2012, 11:02 PM   #3419
Chronos
The Wild Card
Hokage

Sorry if I pissed you off. It wasn't my intention. Nevertheless Noct you should vm him.

Old 03-02-2012, 11:05 PM   #3420
SoulTaker
The Ever Living
God of Shinobi

It's not you but I would have to actually still care to be angry about it.