SSX(2012) Online Gamertags - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > Online Gaming Center

Old 02-07-2012, 07:46 PM   #1
Goova
/

Goova is RapturousGoova is RapturousGoova is RapturousGoova is RapturousGoova is RapturousGoova is RapturousGoova is RapturousGoova is RapturousGoova is RapturousGoova is RapturousGoova is Rapturous
Default SSX(2012) Online Gamertags

Made this thread because this game is heavy on the friend thing, and I'll just organize all the gamertags in the OP so we can all race and trick each other and whatnot when the game comes out. I'll start

PSN:

1) Supernovalogia
2) Shirker-BX3
3) SingTheSorrow

XBOX:

1)

Last edited by Goova; 02-08-2012 at 11:59 AM.
NarutoForums

Old 02-07-2012, 08:17 PM   #2
Shirker
Directly to You
Hokage

Shirker is RapturousShirker is RapturousShirker is RapturousShirker is RapturousShirker is RapturousShirker is RapturousShirker is RapturousShirker is RapturousShirker is RapturousShirker is RapturousShirker is Rapturous

I, sadly, don't expect much traffic on this thread

Regardless, my PSNID is Shirker-BX3. I decided to get this for PS3, cuz I REALLY wanna make the most of the 'Harmony' feature, but our 360 doesn't hold music.

Old 02-07-2012, 09:15 PM   #3
Goova
/

Goova is RapturousGoova is RapturousGoova is RapturousGoova is RapturousGoova is RapturousGoova is RapturousGoova is RapturousGoova is RapturousGoova is RapturousGoova is RapturousGoova is Rapturous

added .

Old 02-07-2012, 11:56 PM   #4
Semiotic Sacrilege
Missing-nin

Semiotic Sacrilege is CelestialSemiotic Sacrilege is CelestialSemiotic Sacrilege is CelestialSemiotic Sacrilege is CelestialSemiotic Sacrilege is CelestialSemiotic Sacrilege is CelestialSemiotic Sacrilege is CelestialSemiotic Sacrilege is CelestialSemiotic Sacrilege is CelestialSemiotic Sacrilege is CelestialSemiotic Sacrilege is Celestial

PSN - SingTheSorrow

Old 02-10-2012, 04:29 PM   #5
Shirker
Directly to You
Hokage

Shirker is RapturousShirker is RapturousShirker is RapturousShirker is RapturousShirker is RapturousShirker is RapturousShirker is RapturousShirker is RapturousShirker is RapturousShirker is RapturousShirker is Rapturous

Gonna add you guys today. Sorry it took so long; people in the house monopolizing the basement television so I haven't been able to even get on the PS3 recently.