OPBD Convo #56: STOP NAZI BLINKY RACISM TODAY! - Page 6 - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Landfill > Convo Thread Archives

Old 02-05-2012, 05:03 PM   #101
CheezyTeeth
Banned
Academy Student

CheezyTeeth is a paragon of hopeCheezyTeeth is a paragon of hopeCheezyTeeth is a paragon of hopeCheezyTeeth is a paragon of hopeCheezyTeeth is a paragon of hopeCheezyTeeth is a paragon of hopeCheezyTeeth is a paragon of hopeCheezyTeeth is a paragon of hopeCheezyTeeth is a paragon of hopeCheezyTeeth is a paragon of hopeCheezyTeeth is a paragon of hope

wow you guys are really fast at posting

NarutoForums

Old 02-05-2012, 05:03 PM   #102
tminty1
█▀█▀█ █ █▀█ ▀█▀ ▀▄▀
Elite Jounin

tminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by tminty1 View Post
Raelly, Cash?
No one noticed I spelled really wrong? I was imitating Cash.

Old 02-05-2012, 05:03 PM   #103
Cash
AAAaaaAAA

Cash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goobfist View Post
>wants to play some street fighter iv
>controller falls to the ground
>K.O!!!
> no street fighter for atleast a month because of lack of funds.
> the only thing left to beat is the dick.

why heavens?
terrible. I love me some Street fighter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash View Post
Good point. But it was clever. I mint that.

Whats the record for shit posts streak?
Sixx new acct has 1,700. If I factor your quality of posts right now, I dare say you just might have passed him already. Your shit posts flew under the radar for too long.

Old 02-05-2012, 05:04 PM   #104
Blinky
swagsa

Blinky is EternalBlinky is EternalBlinky is EternalBlinky is EternalBlinky is EternalBlinky is EternalBlinky is EternalBlinky is EternalBlinky is EternalBlinky is EternalBlinky is Eternal

Quote:
No one noticed I spelled really wrong? I was imitating Cash.
If you have to point out the joke that means you're a fucking retard

Old 02-05-2012, 05:04 PM   #105
God Movement
Admanistrator
God of Shinobi

God Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is Divine

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheezyTeeth View Post
wow you guys are really fast at posting
and you young man have crazy teeth

Old 02-05-2012, 05:04 PM   #106
12hadoooo0
Doesn't want a Custom Title

12hadoooo0 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash View Post
im fucking dying
there is some country concert around here sometime or was dunno.

you americans must find it funny. first showing your musical geniuses infront of an foreign audience only to tease those same newly found fans.

HOW WILL LITTLE BOB EVER FIND THE TRUE MEANING OF LOVE AND ADVENTURE WITHOUT THE GUIDENCE OF THIS HEAVEN SENT MUSIC?
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedyg View Post

Old 02-05-2012, 05:06 PM   #107
Cash
AAAaaaAAA

Cash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now

Im 24'd man. I owe you for the laughs

Old 02-05-2012, 05:06 PM   #108
MrChubz
Does want a Custom Title
Hokage

MrChubz is RapturousMrChubz is RapturousMrChubz is RapturousMrChubz is RapturousMrChubz is RapturousMrChubz is RapturousMrChubz is RapturousMrChubz is RapturousMrChubz is RapturousMrChubz is RapturousMrChubz is Rapturous

Quote:
if you want hoes you dont need to go to the usa.

just go to france its nearer.

hoes and wine all ze time.
American girls are really easy. Just act like you're better then them and they'll do whatever you want, for some reason.

Old 02-05-2012, 05:07 PM   #109
God Movement
Admanistrator
God of Shinobi

God Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is Divine

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrChubz View Post
American girls are really easy. Just act like you're better then them and they'll do whatever you want, for some reason.
tell me more chubzy

Old 02-05-2012, 05:08 PM   #110
God Movement
Admanistrator
God of Shinobi

blunky tell me about the irish women

see i made the text green, get the joke? eh? EH

Old 02-05-2012, 05:08 PM   #111
Cash
AAAaaaAAA

Sad thing is hes right.

Old 02-05-2012, 05:09 PM   #112
12hadoooo0

its the same here, chubz.

Old 02-05-2012, 05:09 PM   #113
tminty1
█▀█▀█ █ █▀█ ▀█▀ ▀▄▀
Elite Jounin

tminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blinky View Post
If you have to point out the joke that means you're a fucking retard
At least I don't get eaten by Pacman...

Cuz you know, Blinky is the name of one of the ghosts. Pacman eats ghosts. Mice eat cheese.

Old 02-05-2012, 05:09 PM   #114
Speedy Jag.
u mad jelly noar
Kage

Speedy Jag. is the ne plus ultraSpeedy Jag. is the ne plus ultraSpeedy Jag. is the ne plus ultraSpeedy Jag. is the ne plus ultraSpeedy Jag. is the ne plus ultraSpeedy Jag. is the ne plus ultraSpeedy Jag. is the ne plus ultraSpeedy Jag. is the ne plus ultraSpeedy Jag. is the ne plus ultraSpeedy Jag. is the ne plus ultraSpeedy Jag. is the ne plus ultra

They love us English blokes. I'm so in there.

Old 02-05-2012, 05:10 PM   #115
12hadoooo0

blinky from which issue is your ava

Old 02-05-2012, 05:10 PM   #116
Blinky
swagsa

Blinky is EternalBlinky is EternalBlinky is EternalBlinky is EternalBlinky is EternalBlinky is EternalBlinky is EternalBlinky is EternalBlinky is EternalBlinky is EternalBlinky is Eternal

GM I oughta say some sarcastic remark that will make you feel like a very bold boy

Old 02-05-2012, 05:10 PM   #117
Blinky
swagsa

Quote:
blinky from which issue is your ava
Latest Batman which is like..... issue 5? I think 5.

Old 02-05-2012, 05:11 PM   #118
God Movement
Admanistrator
God of Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blinky View Post
GM I oughta say some sarcastic remark that will make you feel like a very bold boy

Old 02-05-2012, 05:12 PM   #119
Speedy Jag.
u mad jelly noar
Kage

Speedy Jag. is the ne plus ultraSpeedy Jag. is the ne plus ultraSpeedy Jag. is the ne plus ultraSpeedy Jag. is the ne plus ultraSpeedy Jag. is the ne plus ultraSpeedy Jag. is the ne plus ultraSpeedy Jag. is the ne plus ultraSpeedy Jag. is the ne plus ultraSpeedy Jag. is the ne plus ultraSpeedy Jag. is the ne plus ultraSpeedy Jag. is the ne plus ultra

Quote:
At least I don't get eaten by Pacman...

Cuz you know, Blinky is the name of one of the ghosts. Pacman eats ghosts. Mice eat cheese.

Old 02-05-2012, 05:12 PM   #120
MrChubz
Does want a Custom Title
Hokage

MrChubz is RapturousMrChubz is RapturousMrChubz is RapturousMrChubz is RapturousMrChubz is RapturousMrChubz is RapturousMrChubz is RapturousMrChubz is RapturousMrChubz is RapturousMrChubz is RapturousMrChubz is Rapturous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goo Goo Monster View Post
tell me more chubzy
There isn't much to say. Whenever you're around a hot bishe just make sure you have her attention and commit every faux pas you can think of.

Tags
cash-level taste