OPBD Convo #56: STOP NAZI BLINKY RACISM TODAY! - Page 5 - Naruto Forums

Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Landfill > Convo Thread Archives

Old 02-05-2012, 05:50 PM   #81
12hadoooo0
Doesn't want a Custom Title

12hadoooo0 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedyg View Post
French girls are prunes.

American girls are easier, mane.

Nearest I got was a couple of lapdances. Good shit tho.
usa is like on a whole different continent.

and it also blocks its godtier country music from the other world.

NarutoForums

Old 02-05-2012, 05:51 PM   #82
Blinky
swagsa

Blinky is EternalBlinky is EternalBlinky is EternalBlinky is EternalBlinky is EternalBlinky is EternalBlinky is EternalBlinky is EternalBlinky is EternalBlinky is EternalBlinky is Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memos View Post
. .
Oh wow I didn't even notice that

Old 02-05-2012, 05:51 PM   #83
tminty1
█▀█▀█ █ █▀█ ▀█▀ ▀▄▀
Elite Jounin

tminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blinky View Post
That's not how you do that you fucking moron.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
you fucking moron.
Quote:
moron.
Quote:
Why don't you cry somewhere else?

Old 02-05-2012, 05:51 PM   #84
Speedy Jag.
u mad jelly noar
Kage

Speedy Jag. is the ne plus ultraSpeedy Jag. is the ne plus ultraSpeedy Jag. is the ne plus ultraSpeedy Jag. is the ne plus ultraSpeedy Jag. is the ne plus ultraSpeedy Jag. is the ne plus ultraSpeedy Jag. is the ne plus ultraSpeedy Jag. is the ne plus ultraSpeedy Jag. is the ne plus ultraSpeedy Jag. is the ne plus ultraSpeedy Jag. is the ne plus ultra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memos View Post
. .
Yo Memos .

Old 02-05-2012, 05:52 PM   #85
Cash
AAAaaaAAA

Cash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now

Quote:
im fucking dying

Old 02-05-2012, 05:52 PM   #86
Blinky
swagsa

Blinky is EternalBlinky is EternalBlinky is EternalBlinky is EternalBlinky is EternalBlinky is EternalBlinky is EternalBlinky is EternalBlinky is EternalBlinky is EternalBlinky is Eternal

Why don't you stop raping kids you nazi?

Old 02-05-2012, 05:52 PM   #87
God Movement
Admanistrator
God of Shinobi

God Movement is the ne plus ultraGod Movement is the ne plus ultraGod Movement is the ne plus ultraGod Movement is the ne plus ultraGod Movement is the ne plus ultraGod Movement is the ne plus ultraGod Movement is the ne plus ultraGod Movement is the ne plus ultraGod Movement is the ne plus ultraGod Movement is the ne plus ultraGod Movement is the ne plus ultra

tminty you're going to drive all my customers away

Old 02-05-2012, 05:52 PM   #88
Cash
AAAaaaAAA

Cash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by tminty1 View Post

Why don't you cry somewhere else?
still wrong moron.

Old 02-05-2012, 05:53 PM   #89
Cash
AAAaaaAAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goo Goo Monster View Post
tminty you're going to drive all my customers away
Teach him Max B swag

Old 02-05-2012, 05:54 PM   #90
Blinky
swagsa

Oh and to answer a question someone had here about 6 hours ago.

The oldest comic I have is some old superman one from the early 80s... and I don't have a clue where it came from.

Old 02-05-2012, 05:54 PM   #91
God Movement
Admanistrator
God of Shinobi

God Movement is the ne plus ultraGod Movement is the ne plus ultraGod Movement is the ne plus ultraGod Movement is the ne plus ultraGod Movement is the ne plus ultraGod Movement is the ne plus ultraGod Movement is the ne plus ultraGod Movement is the ne plus ultraGod Movement is the ne plus ultraGod Movement is the ne plus ultraGod Movement is the ne plus ultra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash View Post
Teach him Max B swag
i'm going to have to teach that boy minty more than that

Old 02-05-2012, 05:54 PM   #92
Speedy Jag.
u mad jelly noar
Kage

Speedy Jag. is the ne plus ultraSpeedy Jag. is the ne plus ultraSpeedy Jag. is the ne plus ultraSpeedy Jag. is the ne plus ultraSpeedy Jag. is the ne plus ultraSpeedy Jag. is the ne plus ultraSpeedy Jag. is the ne plus ultraSpeedy Jag. is the ne plus ultraSpeedy Jag. is the ne plus ultraSpeedy Jag. is the ne plus ultraSpeedy Jag. is the ne plus ultra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goobfist View Post
usa is like on a whole different continent.

Old 02-05-2012, 05:56 PM   #93
Cash
AAAaaaAAA

Quote:
i'm going to have to teach that boy minty more than that
Almost went over my head you clever bastard

Old 02-05-2012, 05:56 PM   #94
Speedy Jag.
u mad jelly noar
Kage

Quote:
Oh and to answer a question someone had here about 6 hours ago.

The oldest comic I have is some old superman one from the early 80s... and I don't have a clue where it came from.
That was me. Recognise my good shit, nigga.

Was it something like this?

Old 02-05-2012, 05:58 PM   #95
God Movement
Admanistrator
God of Shinobi

Quote:
Almost went over my head you clever bastard
really? AM i clever or are you just dumb? Did you ever once think it strange Cashe?

Old 02-05-2012, 05:58 PM   #96
tminty1
█▀█▀█ █ █▀█ ▀█▀ ▀▄▀
Elite Jounin

tminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestial

Quote:
Teach him Max B swag
Quote:
Teach him Max B swag
Quote:
Teach him Max B swag
Quote:
Max B swag
Quote:
swag
Quote:
Raelly, Cash?

Old 02-05-2012, 05:59 PM   #97
12hadoooo0
Doesn't want a Custom Title

12hadoooo0 has disabled reputation

>wants to play some street fighter iv
>controller falls to the ground
>K.O!!!
> no street fighter for atleast a month because of lack of funds.
> the only thing left to beat is the dick.

why heavens?

Old 02-05-2012, 06:00 PM   #98
Speedy Jag.
u mad jelly noar
Kage

Quote:
really? AM i clever or are you just dumb? Did you ever once think it strange Cashe?
Dude you're close.

Old 02-05-2012, 06:01 PM   #99
Cash
AAAaaaAAA

Quote:
Good point. But it was clever. I mint that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tminty1 View Post
Raelly, Cash?
Whats the record for shit posts streak?

Old 02-05-2012, 06:01 PM   #100
Blinky
swagsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedyg View Post
That was me. Recognise my good shit, nigga.

Was it something like this?

It was some Braniac story. The ads were more entertaining honestly.

Tags
cash-level taste