OPBD Convo #56: STOP NAZI BLINKY RACISM TODAY! - Page 3 - Naruto Forums

Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Landfill > Convo Thread Archives

Old 02-05-2012, 05:27 PM   #41
Memos
Shokofan
God of Shinobi

Memos is the ne plus ultraMemos is the ne plus ultraMemos is the ne plus ultraMemos is the ne plus ultraMemos is the ne plus ultraMemos is the ne plus ultraMemos is the ne plus ultraMemos is the ne plus ultraMemos is the ne plus ultraMemos is the ne plus ultraMemos is the ne plus ultra

Yeah Chainer, that's not gonna happen

NarutoForums

Old 02-05-2012, 05:28 PM   #42
Cash
AAAaaaAAA

Cash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now

Accept the dotted I will be replaced with a tiny ass hole taking a shit.

Reflects his post quality.

Old 02-05-2012, 05:28 PM   #43
tminty1
█▀█▀█ █ █▀█ ▀█▀ ▀▄▀
Elite Jounin

tminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blinky View Post
How can I be racist if I'm black
As if theres no such thing as black racists.

Old 02-05-2012, 05:28 PM   #44
God Movement
Admanistrator
God of Shinobi

God Movement is the ne plus ultraGod Movement is the ne plus ultraGod Movement is the ne plus ultraGod Movement is the ne plus ultraGod Movement is the ne plus ultraGod Movement is the ne plus ultraGod Movement is the ne plus ultraGod Movement is the ne plus ultraGod Movement is the ne plus ultraGod Movement is the ne plus ultraGod Movement is the ne plus ultra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memos View Post
You're so close, too.
as close as you are to getting negged right now

:Maybe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash View Post
Its funny no one knows GM is actually a smod. idiots.
so i tell you something in private and you have to go out and tell everyone else? this is why black people can't have nice things

Old 02-05-2012, 05:29 PM   #45
Blinky
swagsa

Blinky is EternalBlinky is EternalBlinky is EternalBlinky is EternalBlinky is EternalBlinky is EternalBlinky is EternalBlinky is EternalBlinky is EternalBlinky is EternalBlinky is Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainer View Post
I think that Memos deserves a username identical to my own.
But that would just make him miserable....

DO IT

Old 02-05-2012, 05:29 PM   #46
Blinky
swagsa

Blinky is EternalBlinky is EternalBlinky is EternalBlinky is EternalBlinky is EternalBlinky is EternalBlinky is EternalBlinky is EternalBlinky is EternalBlinky is EternalBlinky is Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by tminty1 View Post
As if theres no such thing as black racists.
There isn't when it's our month nigga

Old 02-05-2012, 05:30 PM   #47
tminty1
█▀█▀█ █ █▀█ ▀█▀ ▀▄▀
Elite Jounin

tminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestialtminty1 is Celestial

Hey Memos, when is the last time you've been negged?

And Blinky, don't call me the "N" word unless I fornicate with your mother! Only then will you have my permission!

Old 02-05-2012, 05:30 PM   #48
Cash
AAAaaaAAA

Cash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowCash is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now

Please forgive me poo poo sensei

Old 02-05-2012, 05:31 PM   #49
Memos
Shokofan
God of Shinobi

Memos is the ne plus ultraMemos is the ne plus ultraMemos is the ne plus ultraMemos is the ne plus ultraMemos is the ne plus ultraMemos is the ne plus ultraMemos is the ne plus ultraMemos is the ne plus ultraMemos is the ne plus ultraMemos is the ne plus ultraMemos is the ne plus ultra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goo Goo Monster View Post
as close as you are to getting negged right now

:Maybe

so i tell you something in private and you have to go out and tell everyone else? this is why black people can't have nice things
More like Super Maderator.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blinky View Post
But that would just make him miserable....

DO IT
This is why no one listens to you.

Old 02-05-2012, 05:31 PM   #50
Blinky
swagsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by tminty1 View Post
Hey Memos, when is the last time you've been negged?
5 seconds ago

Old 02-05-2012, 05:32 PM   #51
Mist Puppet
NaNeNiNoNu

Mist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gun

Quote:
Accept the dotted I will be replaced with a tiny ass hole taking a shit.

Reflects his post quality.
there is no 'I' in memos, lrn2spel

Old 02-05-2012, 05:32 PM   #52
God Movement
Admanistrator
God of Shinobi

God Movement is the ne plus ultraGod Movement is the ne plus ultraGod Movement is the ne plus ultraGod Movement is the ne plus ultraGod Movement is the ne plus ultraGod Movement is the ne plus ultraGod Movement is the ne plus ultraGod Movement is the ne plus ultraGod Movement is the ne plus ultraGod Movement is the ne plus ultraGod Movement is the ne plus ultra

Quote:
Please forgive me poo poo sensei
Quote:
poo poo sensei
Quote:
poo poo sensei
Quote:
poo poo sensei
Quote:
poo poo

Old 02-05-2012, 05:34 PM   #53
tminty1
█▀█▀█ █ █▀█ ▀█▀ ▀▄▀
Elite Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mist Puppet View Post

Old 02-05-2012, 05:34 PM   #54
Cash
AAAaaaAAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mist Puppet View Post
Good point.

Go back to that other name Memos. Kursiruiri. whatever it was.

Old 02-05-2012, 05:35 PM   #55
God Movement
Admanistrator
God of Shinobi

i'm going to take kursiruiri after my two months are up

Old 02-05-2012, 05:35 PM   #56
12hadoooo0
Doesn't want a Custom Title

12hadoooo0 has disabled reputation

it was kusuruisisia

stupid cashew listening to too much american country music.

Old 02-05-2012, 05:36 PM   #57
tminty1
█▀█▀█ █ █▀█ ▀█▀ ▀▄▀
Elite Jounin

Peanutbutter Jelly Time!

Old 02-05-2012, 05:37 PM   #58
Cash
AAAaaaAAA

When I deal crack, go on drive bys and chill in the hood I always listen to country. It speaks to me.

Old 02-05-2012, 05:37 PM   #59
Speedy Jag.
u mad jelly noar
Kage

Speedy Jag. is the ne plus ultraSpeedy Jag. is the ne plus ultraSpeedy Jag. is the ne plus ultraSpeedy Jag. is the ne plus ultraSpeedy Jag. is the ne plus ultraSpeedy Jag. is the ne plus ultraSpeedy Jag. is the ne plus ultraSpeedy Jag. is the ne plus ultraSpeedy Jag. is the ne plus ultraSpeedy Jag. is the ne plus ultraSpeedy Jag. is the ne plus ultra

Fuck sake Cash.

Old 02-05-2012, 05:37 PM   #60
God Movement
Admanistrator
God of Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goobfist View Post
it was kusuruisisia

stupid cashew listening to too much american country music.
do you want me to bottle you son

Tags
cash-level taste