Kurama has seen Minato and Kushina have sex - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > Naruto Avenue > Konoha Library

Old 02-01-2012, 10:04 PM   #1
Seph

Seph is TranscendentSeph is TranscendentSeph is TranscendentSeph is TranscendentSeph is TranscendentSeph is TranscendentSeph is TranscendentSeph is TranscendentSeph is TranscendentSeph is TranscendentSeph is Transcendent
Default Kurama has seen Minato and Kushina have sex

If you think about it it's really creepy.

Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 02-01-2012, 10:07 PM   #2
Bane
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Missing-nin

Bane is LuminaryBane is LuminaryBane is LuminaryBane is LuminaryBane is LuminaryBane is LuminaryBane is LuminaryBane is LuminaryBane is LuminaryBane is LuminaryBane is Luminary

His thought process..."fap fap fap..."

Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 10:10 PM   #3
Bluebeard
Maria Maria
Hokage

Bluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is Elysian

It was probably the source of his hatred.

Bluebeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 10:19 PM   #4
Rhythmic-
ɹɥʎʇɥɯıɔ-

Rhythmic- has disabled reputation

He's seen Hasirama and Mito get it on too. Since he's now actually a partner to Naruto he might let him take turns with him in the future.

Rhythmic- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 10:24 PM   #5
Mako
Mankanshoku

Mako is ElysianMako is ElysianMako is ElysianMako is ElysianMako is ElysianMako is ElysianMako is ElysianMako is ElysianMako is ElysianMako is ElysianMako is Elysian

Oh you.

Mako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 10:56 PM   #6
gina24
Special Jounin

gina24 is Luminarygina24 is Luminarygina24 is Luminarygina24 is Luminarygina24 is Luminarygina24 is Luminarygina24 is Luminarygina24 is Luminarygina24 is Luminarygina24 is Luminarygina24 is Luminary

Minato's semen fuinjutsu disabled kurama's pay-per-view.

As for shodai, the size of his wood pumping and thrusting mito scared kurama to tighten the seal of its own cage.

gina24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 10:58 PM   #7
Naruto Fighto
Legendary Ninja

Naruto Fighto is AscendantNaruto Fighto is AscendantNaruto Fighto is AscendantNaruto Fighto is AscendantNaruto Fighto is AscendantNaruto Fighto is AscendantNaruto Fighto is AscendantNaruto Fighto is AscendantNaruto Fighto is AscendantNaruto Fighto is AscendantNaruto Fighto is Ascendant

Maybe seal on Kushina was different so kyubi wasn't able to see everything like with Naruto. I hope that is the case otherwise kyubi has seen some weird perverted shit undoubtedly.

Naruto Fighto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 11:09 PM   #8
whatuwan

whatuwan has disabled reputation

Kurama's lucky to be able to see it happen at least twice in his lifetime.

whatuwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 12:01 AM   #9
skins
Kurama is a Tsundere

skins is Celestialskins is Celestialskins is Celestialskins is Celestialskins is Celestialskins is Celestialskins is Celestialskins is Celestialskins is Celestialskins is Celestialskins is Celestial
Send a message via MSN to skins Send a message via Skype™ to skins

I'd like to think he can block out feedback from his host if he doesn't want to see it. XD But it IS rather creepy.

skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 12:04 AM   #10
TheFlash
Devil in Plain View
ANBU Recruit

TheFlash is a guardian of the faithTheFlash is a guardian of the faithTheFlash is a guardian of the faithTheFlash is a guardian of the faithTheFlash is a guardian of the faithTheFlash is a guardian of the faithTheFlash is a guardian of the faithTheFlash is a guardian of the faithTheFlash is a guardian of the faithTheFlash is a guardian of the faithTheFlash is a guardian of the faith

Not to mention the fact that he's seen everything Naruto has done.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking? If so, then frankly I can't blame him for being as pissed as he is.

TheFlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 12:11 AM   #11
Golden Circle

Golden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultra

Oh you gaiz.

Golden Circle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 12:15 AM   #12
navy
Kage

navy is Elysiannavy is Elysiannavy is Elysiannavy is Elysiannavy is Elysiannavy is Elysiannavy is Elysiannavy is Elysiannavy is Elysiannavy is Elysiannavy is Elysian

Kushina didnt have the same seal as Naruto. If I recall correctly he was chained up and not leaking out.

But anythings possible.

navy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 12:17 AM   #13
Spock

Spock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareil
Send a message via Skype™ to Spock

Ewwww.

Spock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 12:18 AM   #14
TheFlash
Devil in Plain View
ANBU Recruit

TheFlash is a guardian of the faithTheFlash is a guardian of the faithTheFlash is a guardian of the faithTheFlash is a guardian of the faithTheFlash is a guardian of the faithTheFlash is a guardian of the faithTheFlash is a guardian of the faithTheFlash is a guardian of the faithTheFlash is a guardian of the faithTheFlash is a guardian of the faithTheFlash is a guardian of the faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by navy View Post
Kushina didnt have the same seal as Naruto. If I recall correctly he was chained up and not leaking out.

But anythings possible.
That's even worse; he was chained down!

But at least its better than Madara; he seems like the "beats off to pictures of himself" type.

TheFlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 01:04 AM   #15
MajorThor
"Arbeit macht frei!!"
Legendary Ninja

MajorThor is AscendantMajorThor is AscendantMajorThor is AscendantMajorThor is AscendantMajorThor is AscendantMajorThor is AscendantMajorThor is AscendantMajorThor is AscendantMajorThor is AscendantMajorThor is AscendantMajorThor is Ascendant
Send a message via AIM to MajorThor Send a message via MSN to MajorThor Send a message via Yahoo to MajorThor

Quote:
Originally Posted by navy View Post

But anythings possible.
BSDM always wins!!!

MajorThor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 01:49 AM   #16
TeamSenju
I put the ho in hokage
Genin

TeamSenju is a guardian of the faithTeamSenju is a guardian of the faithTeamSenju is a guardian of the faithTeamSenju is a guardian of the faithTeamSenju is a guardian of the faithTeamSenju is a guardian of the faithTeamSenju is a guardian of the faithTeamSenju is a guardian of the faithTeamSenju is a guardian of the faithTeamSenju is a guardian of the faithTeamSenju is a guardian of the faith

When I saw this title I said "I can't believe someone else thought of that!" And I thought I was a special kind of perv....

TeamSenju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 02:08 AM   #17
voozel
chill (o Y o)
ANBU Recruit

voozel is an honorable bastion of truthvoozel is an honorable bastion of truthvoozel is an honorable bastion of truthvoozel is an honorable bastion of truthvoozel is an honorable bastion of truthvoozel is an honorable bastion of truthvoozel is an honorable bastion of truthvoozel is an honorable bastion of truthvoozel is an honorable bastion of truthvoozel is an honorable bastion of truthvoozel is an honorable bastion of truth

i thought of that too XD but at least he saw kushina naked what's creepy and sad is how many times he saw naruto fappin'

voozel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 02:15 AM   #18
Haloman
Fair and Balanced
ANBU Captain

Haloman is CelestialHaloman is CelestialHaloman is CelestialHaloman is CelestialHaloman is CelestialHaloman is CelestialHaloman is CelestialHaloman is CelestialHaloman is CelestialHaloman is CelestialHaloman is Celestial

Animals are always watching. Cats, dogs... why do you think a fox would be any different?

Haloman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 02:34 AM   #19
Summers
look at my sig
Kage

Summers is TranscendentSummers is TranscendentSummers is TranscendentSummers is TranscendentSummers is TranscendentSummers is TranscendentSummers is TranscendentSummers is TranscendentSummers is TranscendentSummers is TranscendentSummers is Transcendent

What's really important.

Summers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 03:16 AM   #20
G Felon
Elite Teacher

G Felon is a paragon of hopeG Felon is a paragon of hopeG Felon is a paragon of hopeG Felon is a paragon of hopeG Felon is a paragon of hopeG Felon is a paragon of hopeG Felon is a paragon of hopeG Felon is a paragon of hopeG Felon is a paragon of hopeG Felon is a paragon of hopeG Felon is a paragon of hope

Kurama saw probably saw them go at it. He also saw minato put a seal on kushinas vag so everytime he wants sex he can teleport right in there.

G Felon is offline   Reply With Quote