• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Naruto Music
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > One Piece Avenue > Ohara Library

Old 01-31-2012, 03:42 PM   #1
Pyro
Got my PHD in OP
Jinchuuriki

Pyro is TranscendentPyro is TranscendentPyro is TranscendentPyro is TranscendentPyro is TranscendentPyro is TranscendentPyro is TranscendentPyro is TranscendentPyro is TranscendentPyro is TranscendentPyro is Transcendent
Default How does Luffy beat Blackbeard?

Ok so Luffy has conquered East Blue and sailed through the Grand Line. At the end of his journey, he gets to the final island (or wherever you believe he meets Blackbeard) and the epic fight that has been foreshadowed for the longest time begins.

How does the fight go down?

Does Luffy have the upper hand?

Does he win due to a weakness Blackbeard has?

Does an important friend intervene to give Blackbeard his just desserts?

What do you guys think?

Edit: This is what the poll options were GOING to be...

Quote:
Basically the options were just going to be like:

Luffy winning through straight willpower.

Luffy actually wins by being stronger than BB,

Luffy gets "saved" (some third party steps in)

Blackbeard wins

Other

Last edited by Pyro; 01-31-2012 at 05:53 PM.
Pyro is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 01-31-2012, 03:44 PM   #2
tanman
Hardship of Adventure
Legendary Ninja

tanman is Ascendanttanman is Ascendanttanman is Ascendanttanman is Ascendanttanman is Ascendanttanman is Ascendanttanman is Ascendanttanman is Ascendanttanman is Ascendanttanman is Ascendanttanman is Ascendant

With a punch.
He beats him with a punch.

tanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 03:45 PM   #3
God Movement
Admanistrator
God of Shinobi

God Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is Divine

How does the fight go down? They meet each other at Raftel, meeting around the location of One Piece.

Does Luffy have the upper hand? Nope, Blackbeard starts off dominating like he should.

Does he win due to a weakness Blackbeard has? Nope, he wins by being the better man.

Does an important friend intervene to give Blackbeard his just desserts? Whitebeard and Ace's spirits possibly. Not really to give him his just desserts but to give Luffy a heads up.

God Movement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 03:49 PM   #4
Zoan Marco
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Elite Jounin

Zoan Marco is CelestialZoan Marco is CelestialZoan Marco is CelestialZoan Marco is CelestialZoan Marco is CelestialZoan Marco is CelestialZoan Marco is CelestialZoan Marco is CelestialZoan Marco is CelestialZoan Marco is CelestialZoan Marco is Celestial

What Goo Goo Monster said.

Spoiler:

Zoan Marco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 03:49 PM   #5
Mr. 0
Cleaner
Legendary Ninja

Mr. 0 is AscendantMr. 0 is AscendantMr. 0 is AscendantMr. 0 is AscendantMr. 0 is AscendantMr. 0 is AscendantMr. 0 is AscendantMr. 0 is AscendantMr. 0 is AscendantMr. 0 is AscendantMr. 0 is Ascendant

Blackbeard sucks him in and prepares a super mega quake punch & Luffy counters with a G3 red hawk bazooka. They simultaneously inflict jarring damage to each other

Mr. 0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 03:57 PM   #6
Coruscation
God of Shinobi

Coruscation est le sans pareilCoruscation est le sans pareilCoruscation est le sans pareilCoruscation est le sans pareilCoruscation est le sans pareilCoruscation est le sans pareilCoruscation est le sans pareilCoruscation est le sans pareilCoruscation est le sans pareilCoruscation est le sans pareilCoruscation est le sans pareil

I think Teach will underestimate Luffy near the end sometime and hold him at close range stripped of his DF. Luffy will take a point blank full power quake punch on top of already sustained damage and look an utter wreck, so Teach is all arrogant. Luffy grabs on to him though and starts to physically overpower his grip, even without his fruit and in that beat-up state. Teach will be in disbelief first but he realizes he is outmatched in true, genuine strength. He tries to prepare a quake but Luffy delivers the hardest non-Gear punch he'll ever do and sends Teach flying back a bit before he can get it in. After that he revvies up for the inevitable Gatling finisher of some kind, overpowers a double airquake and smashes Raftel to pieces along with Blackbeard.

Something like that'll happen near the end. I really do think Teach's arrogance will come into it because there's no way he's losing that. But it will be clear as day which of them is genuinely stronger and who would get his ass whooped without stacking Devil Fruits.

Coruscation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 04:05 PM   #7
Zoan Marco
Elite Jounin

Zoan Marco is CelestialZoan Marco is CelestialZoan Marco is CelestialZoan Marco is CelestialZoan Marco is CelestialZoan Marco is CelestialZoan Marco is CelestialZoan Marco is CelestialZoan Marco is CelestialZoan Marco is CelestialZoan Marco is Celestial

Elephant Red Hawk gatling.

Old 01-31-2012, 04:06 PM   #8
Do ya
More I got, faster it went
ANBU Recruit

Do ya is LuminaryDo ya is LuminaryDo ya is LuminaryDo ya is LuminaryDo ya is LuminaryDo ya is LuminaryDo ya is LuminaryDo ya is LuminaryDo ya is LuminaryDo ya is LuminaryDo ya is Luminary

Luffy will win with 10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will (haki), 5% pleasure (weird huh) and 50% pain

Last edited by Do ya; 02-01-2012 at 04:26 AM.
Do ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 04:07 PM   #9
macrie69
Genin

macrie69 smokes the big onemacrie69 smokes the big onemacrie69 smokes the big onemacrie69 smokes the big onemacrie69 smokes the big onemacrie69 smokes the big onemacrie69 smokes the big onemacrie69 smokes the big onemacrie69 smokes the big onemacrie69 smokes the big onemacrie69 smokes the big one

Gear Ten Gomu Gomu no "Nuclear Bomb"

macrie69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 04:08 PM   #10
trigimon
S-Class Missing-nin

trigimon is Celestialtrigimon is Celestialtrigimon is Celestialtrigimon is Celestialtrigimon is Celestialtrigimon is Celestialtrigimon is Celestialtrigimon is Celestialtrigimon is Celestialtrigimon is Celestialtrigimon is Celestial

he'll push him into the water.

trigimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 04:09 PM   #11
Soul King
Satan Wears RMK Shit
Elite Jounin

Location: Reunited with Luffy, Zoro, Robin, and Usopp, at last!
Soul King is AscendantSoul King is AscendantSoul King is AscendantSoul King is AscendantSoul King is AscendantSoul King is AscendantSoul King is AscendantSoul King is AscendantSoul King is AscendantSoul King is AscendantSoul King is Ascendant

With a Gomu Gomu no Pistol.

Soul King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 04:09 PM   #12
Zoan Marco
Elite Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by trigimon View Post
he'll push him into the water.
That would be the worst way to win.

Old 01-31-2012, 04:11 PM   #13
Byrd
Fallen Feathers
Hokage

Byrd is ElysianByrd is ElysianByrd is ElysianByrd is ElysianByrd is ElysianByrd is ElysianByrd is ElysianByrd is ElysianByrd is ElysianByrd is ElysianByrd is Elysian

Serious answer.. it will depend on Luffy "willpower" because his natural body will be taking on Quakes and he won't have his rubber-like protection...

but I can see it ending with a lot of PIS also unless Luffy is an beast which I can see him being..

I think the fight will be of further proof that devil fruits do not determine the outcome of a battle

Byrd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 05:04 PM   #14
Bluebeard
Hail Hydra
Hokage

Bluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is Elysian

An epic villainous breakdown once BB realizes that Luffy will never quit no matter how hard he is hit and also that he was the man Roger was awaiting for. After that, Luffy will break his resolve and the island of Raftel will collapse into the sea from the battle.

Or at least that's how I pictured it in my head.

Bluebeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 05:24 PM   #15
Raid3r2010
Champion Of The OP 5th TourneY
Legendary Ninja

Raid3r2010 is a guardian of the faithRaid3r2010 is a guardian of the faithRaid3r2010 is a guardian of the faithRaid3r2010 is a guardian of the faithRaid3r2010 is a guardian of the faithRaid3r2010 is a guardian of the faithRaid3r2010 is a guardian of the faithRaid3r2010 is a guardian of the faithRaid3r2010 is a guardian of the faithRaid3r2010 is a guardian of the faithRaid3r2010 is a guardian of the faith

Luffy's gonna show Teach what a true conqueror is.

Either way as for the fighters I assume Teach will be a monster among monsters who'm already surpassed the previous generations including Roger and WB in their primes and that not due his WILL but due his hax devil fruits and due the trickery he used during the years to get at the top.By that time I think that Luffy surpassed the previous generations by a small margin aswel but still the gap between the combantants will be obvious,Teach having the upperhand.

It'll be the hardest and longest battle Luffy will ever have and I think that Teach would have the upperhand most of the fight due his hax ... the outcome might have different scenarios but one thing is certain Luffy won't go down that ease as Teach will probably underestimate him in one point.

My current thoughts on the outcome:

1.Luffy defeats Teach due his astonishing will,being unable to move at the end of the fight nor even dying after the hardest battle of his life.

Luffy: This was a reallY hard battle ! He was the strongest guy I fought but I defeated him ! (*cough spitting blood from his mouth !)

But damn ... I can't move anymore,I never felt so weak ! My bones are broken,I have no meaT and I lost much BLOOD ... well,I guess THIS IS the END ! (smilinG) ... I had the best crew and I have found the ONE PIECE ! and smilinG of course ! [epic Luffy/Crew/Shanks moments here] (Luffy dies standing up with his hands somehow risen up and SMILING like the boss he was)
(sure Master Oda would create everything in an epic manner. )

2.Teach kills Luffy(PK) after a long and a hard battle which shake the wholle WORLD but at short time after Luffy's defeat Teach will collapse aswel ! [Teach: Mugiwara no LUFFY! I never expected that,even with the strongest devil fruits the world had to offer you showed me there is no limit to your will ! Before I leave this world ... I am grateful that I finally understood the will of D. ! ! ! ZEHAHAHAHA- just kidding,what an awfull writer i'd be ! But I suppose he's gonna have an epic speech at which only Master Oda could think at.

Last edited by Raid3r2010; 01-31-2012 at 06:28 PM.
Raid3r2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 05:42 PM   #16
Pyro
Got my PHD in OP
Jinchuuriki

Pyro is TranscendentPyro is TranscendentPyro is TranscendentPyro is TranscendentPyro is TranscendentPyro is TranscendentPyro is TranscendentPyro is TranscendentPyro is TranscendentPyro is TranscendentPyro is Transcendent

Awww there was supposed to be a poll along with this but I forgot to write the poll question, and then I went off to class. Now it won't let me add it . Oh wells

Old 01-31-2012, 05:43 PM   #17
Raid3r2010
Legendary Ninja

Raid3r2010 is a guardian of the faithRaid3r2010 is a guardian of the faithRaid3r2010 is a guardian of the faithRaid3r2010 is a guardian of the faithRaid3r2010 is a guardian of the faithRaid3r2010 is a guardian of the faithRaid3r2010 is a guardian of the faithRaid3r2010 is a guardian of the faithRaid3r2010 is a guardian of the faithRaid3r2010 is a guardian of the faithRaid3r2010 is a guardian of the faith

Damn,I so love this thred.

What kind of poll u had in your mind ?

Old 01-31-2012, 05:47 PM   #18
DarkRasengan
S-Class Missing-nin

DarkRasengan is a guardian of the faithDarkRasengan is a guardian of the faithDarkRasengan is a guardian of the faithDarkRasengan is a guardian of the faithDarkRasengan is a guardian of the faithDarkRasengan is a guardian of the faithDarkRasengan is a guardian of the faithDarkRasengan is a guardian of the faithDarkRasengan is a guardian of the faithDarkRasengan is a guardian of the faithDarkRasengan is a guardian of the faith

Quakes will just make luffys body bounce around, if he draws luffy in with the darkness fruit luffy just springs forward and punches him in the face.

DarkRasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 05:51 PM   #19
Pyro
Got my PHD in OP
Jinchuuriki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raid3r2010 View Post
Damn,I so love this thred.

What kind of poll u had in your mind ?
Basically the options were just going to be like:

Luffy winning through straight willpower.

Luffy actually wins by being stronger than BB,

Luffy gets "saved" (some third party steps in)

Blackbeard wins

Other

And really I didn't have any awesome ideas of my own, I was just tired of reading tier list threads and nakama threads over and over. I wanted something different for us to speculate about.

Old 01-31-2012, 06:04 PM   #20
Raid3r2010
Legendary Ninja

I see,pretty awesome.