Blue eyes white dragon (yugioh) vs green death/merciless (how to train your dragon) - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > Outskirts Battledome Archive

Old 01-30-2012, 07:44 AM   #1
jetwaterluffy1
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Legendary Ninja

jetwaterluffy1 is Ascendantjetwaterluffy1 is Ascendantjetwaterluffy1 is Ascendantjetwaterluffy1 is Ascendantjetwaterluffy1 is Ascendantjetwaterluffy1 is Ascendantjetwaterluffy1 is Ascendantjetwaterluffy1 is Ascendantjetwaterluffy1 is Ascendantjetwaterluffy1 is Ascendantjetwaterluffy1 is Ascendant
Default Blue eyes white dragon (yugioh) vs green death/merciless (how to train your dragon)

Strongest versions.
Above the north pole.
Bloodlusted.
1km distance.
Speed equalized.
Who wins this one?
EDIT: If too uneven. I'm adding in Fire dragon and Furious on Merciless's side.

Last edited by jetwaterluffy1; 01-30-2012 at 12:50 PM.
NarutoForums

Old 01-30-2012, 11:11 AM   #2
Ky Hakubi
Lord of the Dance
Special Jounin

Ky Hakubi is a paragon of hopeKy Hakubi is a paragon of hopeKy Hakubi is a paragon of hopeKy Hakubi is a paragon of hopeKy Hakubi is a paragon of hopeKy Hakubi is a paragon of hopeKy Hakubi is a paragon of hopeKy Hakubi is a paragon of hopeKy Hakubi is a paragon of hopeKy Hakubi is a paragon of hopeKy Hakubi is a paragon of hope

At the end of the day, the strongest Blue Eyes is still just so much paper.

Seriously though, by strongest version, does this mean the three headed Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon? I'm willing to bet it'd destroy anything from HtTYD.

Old 01-30-2012, 11:27 AM   #3
Aspect
The Life-Binder

Aspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is Divine

BEWD fought Zorc and had better results then the Egyptian Gods and Exodia (I think .. or was it only the BEUD .. but afaik regular BEWD also participated), also wiped out civilizations in ancient Egypt

who do you think wins ?

with speed unequal it would also be a blitzrape

Old 01-30-2012, 12:45 PM   #4
jetwaterluffy1
Legendary Ninja

jetwaterluffy1 is Ascendantjetwaterluffy1 is Ascendantjetwaterluffy1 is Ascendantjetwaterluffy1 is Ascendantjetwaterluffy1 is Ascendantjetwaterluffy1 is Ascendantjetwaterluffy1 is Ascendantjetwaterluffy1 is Ascendantjetwaterluffy1 is Ascendantjetwaterluffy1 is Ascendantjetwaterluffy1 is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ky Hakubi View Post
At the end of the day, the strongest Blue Eyes is still just so much paper.

Seriously though, by strongest version, does this mean the three headed Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon? I'm willing to bet it'd destroy anything from HtTYD.
I mean the strongest blue eyes white dragon feats and merciless feats. No blue-eyes ultimate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post

BEWD fought Zorc and had better results then the Egyptian Gods and Exodia (I think .. or was it only the BEUD .. but afaik regular BEWD also participated), also wiped out civilizations in ancient Egypt

who do you think wins ?

with speed unequal it would also be a blitzrape
I think merciless has also wiped out civilizations, but I take your point. What if I add in the Fire Dragon and Furious?

Old 01-30-2012, 12:48 PM   #5
Aspect
The Life-Binder

Aspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is DivineAspect is Divine

I'm not sure I saw anything in HTTYD that can't be stomped on by BEWD

although maybe with numbers vs speed equal .. nah

Old 01-30-2012, 12:49 PM   #6
Shooting burst stream
Jounin

Shooting burst stream is a paragon of hopeShooting burst stream is a paragon of hopeShooting burst stream is a paragon of hopeShooting burst stream is a paragon of hopeShooting burst stream is a paragon of hopeShooting burst stream is a paragon of hopeShooting burst stream is a paragon of hopeShooting burst stream is a paragon of hopeShooting burst stream is a paragon of hopeShooting burst stream is a paragon of hopeShooting burst stream is a paragon of hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetwaterluffy1 View Post
I mean the strongest blue eyes white dragon feats and merciless feats. No blue-eyes ultimate.

I think merciless has also wiped out civilizations, but I take your point. What if I add in the Fire Dragon and Furious?
Keep in mind Blue eyes flew from ground level to space i a matter of seconds and as has been said was nuking whole towns/villages with his white lightning in the memories arc. I'm not knowledgeable on How to Train Your Dragon books so I'll have to ask if they have any feats comparable to that.

Old 01-30-2012, 12:50 PM   #7
jetwaterluffy1
Legendary Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooting burst stream View Post
Keep in mind Blue eyes flew from ground level to space i a matter of seconds and as has been said was nuking whole towns/villages with his white lightning in the memories arc. I'm not knowledgeable on How to Train Your Dragon books so I'll have to ask if they have any feats comparable to that.
Merciless is stated to be an island buster and speed is equalized. He took out the viking civilization with the help of the red rage.

Old 01-30-2012, 12:55 PM   #8
Aspect
The Life-Binder

could you throw some pics ?

Green Death was the Big Bad dragon they worked together to kill in in the film, yes ?

Who's Red Rage ?

Did it really island-bust or only said to ? How big an island ?

Old 01-30-2012, 12:59 PM   #9
Shooting burst stream
Jounin

Shooting burst stream is a paragon of hopeShooting burst stream is a paragon of hopeShooting burst stream is a paragon of hopeShooting burst stream is a paragon of hopeShooting burst stream is a paragon of hopeShooting burst stream is a paragon of hopeShooting burst stream is a paragon of hopeShooting burst stream is a paragon of hopeShooting burst stream is a paragon of hopeShooting burst stream is a paragon of hopeShooting burst stream is a paragon of hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetwaterluffy1 View Post
Merciless is stated to be an island buster and speed is equalized. He took out the viking civilization with the help of the red rage.
Statements can be exaggerated. Is it shown doing anything comparable to that outside of that statement? Also how big was the Island? Islands in fiction can range from standard size to just being as small as a city.

Old 01-30-2012, 01:00 PM   #10
Banhammer
Banhammer Science

Banhammer broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Banhammer broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Banhammer broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Banhammer broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Banhammer broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Banhammer broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Banhammer broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Banhammer broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Banhammer broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Banhammer broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Banhammer broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Quote:
I'm not sure I saw anything in HTTYD that can't be stomped on by BEWD

although maybe with numbers vs speed equal .. nah

Old 01-30-2012, 01:03 PM   #11
Aspect
The Life-Binder

it shot some blasts, but I don't remember anything close to island-busting

although afaik it lived in lava or some such

Old 01-30-2012, 01:08 PM   #12
Shooting burst stream
Jounin

Quote:
it shot some blasts, but I don't remember anything close to island-busting

although afaik it lived in lava or some such
I believe he's referring to the book version, obviously the movie version pales in comparison.

Old 01-30-2012, 01:10 PM   #13
Aspect
The Life-Binder

Oh ... I didn't read the book

can't contribute then, sry

Old 01-30-2012, 01:20 PM   #14
jetwaterluffy1
Legendary Ninja

Quote:
could you throw some pics ?

Green Death was the Big Bad dragon they worked together to kill in in the film, yes ?

Who's Red Rage ?

Did it really island-bust or only said to ? How big an island ?
I haven't even watched the film. I was referring to "how to steal a dragon's sword" book.
It said something to the effect of: "he could have destroyed berk with one burst of his flame". And that's from a former minion, so he must have some idea.
Quote:
Statements can be exaggerated. Is it shown doing anything comparable to that outside of that statement? Also how big was the Island? Islands in fiction can range from standard size to just being as small as a city.
I don't know how big berk is. According to powerscaling he has. The fire dragon mountain-busted by being born.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banhammer View Post
The book version destroyed an entire fleet of those ships. By blowing a kiss.

Last edited by jetwaterluffy1; 01-30-2012 at 01:42 PM.
Old 01-30-2012, 01:23 PM   #15
Aspect
The Life-Binder

Quote:
I haven't even watched the film. I was referring to "how to steal a dragon's sword" book.
well the title says "how to train your dragon" and I kind of assumed it was the film

sorry for the mix-up

Old 01-30-2012, 01:27 PM   #16
jetwaterluffy1
Legendary Ninja

Quote:
well the title says "how to train your dragon" and I kind of assumed it was the film

sorry for the mix-up
I would have allowed movie feats as well as book ones, but it is now obvious there aren't any.
BTW, the red rage is an ability of seadragonous giganticus maximus to get a load of fodder dragons to go berserk and fight for him.
EDIT: I've remembered another feat. Elderly green death is the size of a mountain. And he blew himself up with fire pressure. Therefore, merciless is at least a mountainbuster. I don't know if it counts, though.

Last edited by jetwaterluffy1; 01-31-2012 at 02:48 AM.
Old 01-31-2012, 04:09 AM   #17
Shooting burst stream
Jounin

So Green death at least has fire power to dwarf Blue eyes however does he have the durability to match this and keep in mind Blue eyes is massively hypersonic (the previously mentioned flying to space in seconds feat). What speed feats does Merciless have?

Old 01-31-2012, 08:07 AM   #18
jetwaterluffy1
Legendary Ninja

Quote:
So Green death at least has fire power to dwarf Blue eyes however does he have the durability to match this and keep in mind Blue eyes is massively hypersonic (the previously mentioned flying to space in seconds feat). What speed feats does Merciless have?
Virtually no speed feats, that's why I equalised speed.
In terms of durablity, I actually can't remember any feats.
He was taken to the brink of death by purple death (although not in his prime), and is asthmatic, so durablity isn't really his forte'.

Last edited by jetwaterluffy1; 01-31-2012 at 11:40 AM.