• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > One Piece Avenue > Ohara Library

Old 01-28-2012, 01:09 AM   #1
FitzChivalry
Person of Internet
Advisor

FitzChivalry is DivineFitzChivalry is DivineFitzChivalry is DivineFitzChivalry is DivineFitzChivalry is DivineFitzChivalry is DivineFitzChivalry is DivineFitzChivalry is DivineFitzChivalry is DivineFitzChivalry is DivineFitzChivalry is Divine
Default One Piece 655 Prediction / Discussion Thread

After years and years of build-up, the Strawhats have finally arrived to the entrance to Hell, a sea so brutal and vicious that oceans before this place is known as "Paradise." The New World is upon us at last.

Discuss.

FitzChivalry is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 01-28-2012, 01:36 AM   #2
God Movement
Admanistrator
God of Shinobi

God Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is DivineGod Movement is Divine

For once, I have no idea. I can't wait for this chapter.

God Movement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 04:12 AM   #3
Kishido
Keep trollin' Baby!

Kishido is RapturousKishido is RapturousKishido is RapturousKishido is RapturousKishido is RapturousKishido is RapturousKishido is RapturousKishido is RapturousKishido is RapturousKishido is RapturousKishido is Rapturous

Smoker face fault ala Enel ahen he realizes that the SHs already have passed him

Kishido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 06:06 AM   #4
zan
the darkness of your soul
Legendary Ninja

zan is Celestialzan is Celestialzan is Celestialzan is Celestialzan is Celestialzan is Celestialzan is Celestialzan is Celestialzan is Celestialzan is Celestialzan is Celestial

They eat the fish some group interaction and they will meet someone who can be the next member

zan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 07:10 AM   #5
DoflaMihawk
Blind Bandit
God of Shinobi

DoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is Transcendent

They arrive on either:

1/ The lightning island Urouge found.
2/ The burning island where Akainu recaptured Bonney.

DoflaMihawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 10:18 AM   #6
B Rabbit
OL's Best

B Rabbit is the ne plus ultraB Rabbit is the ne plus ultraB Rabbit is the ne plus ultraB Rabbit is the ne plus ultraB Rabbit is the ne plus ultraB Rabbit is the ne plus ultraB Rabbit is the ne plus ultraB Rabbit is the ne plus ultraB Rabbit is the ne plus ultraB Rabbit is the ne plus ultraB Rabbit is the ne plus ultra

They party when there in new world, we learn new information, and a twist at the end of the chapter.

B Rabbit is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 10:48 AM   #7
Bluebeard
Maria Maria
Hokage

Bluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is Elysian

Not going to even try to predict this one.

Bluebeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 12:14 PM   #8
Skotty
Legendary Ninja

Skotty is EternalSkotty is EternalSkotty is EternalSkotty is EternalSkotty is EternalSkotty is EternalSkotty is EternalSkotty is EternalSkotty is EternalSkotty is EternalSkotty is Eternal

Oooh, I really have no predictions other than an exciting chapter! Well, them entering the New World I guess, hehe.

Skotty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 12:42 PM   #9
sugamama
deserve it, buy his shit
Academy Teacher

sugamama has disabled reputation

No idea .

sugamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 01:45 PM   #10
forkandspoon
The only things that never end
Legendary Ninja

forkandspoon is Ascendantforkandspoon is Ascendantforkandspoon is Ascendantforkandspoon is Ascendantforkandspoon is Ascendantforkandspoon is Ascendantforkandspoon is Ascendantforkandspoon is Ascendantforkandspoon is Ascendantforkandspoon is Ascendantforkandspoon is Ascendant

Strawhats are surfaced now and any port in a storm, there will be some crazy port/town that they will go to. They will run into someone important here.

forkandspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 02:31 PM   #11
Mr. 0
Cleaner
Legendary Ninja

Mr. 0 is AscendantMr. 0 is AscendantMr. 0 is AscendantMr. 0 is AscendantMr. 0 is AscendantMr. 0 is AscendantMr. 0 is AscendantMr. 0 is AscendantMr. 0 is AscendantMr. 0 is AscendantMr. 0 is Ascendant

NW pirate reactions and going to the first island, por favor.

Mr. 0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 05:58 PM   #12
Del Ruiz
Supernova
Elite Teacher

Del Ruiz is LuminaryDel Ruiz is LuminaryDel Ruiz is LuminaryDel Ruiz is LuminaryDel Ruiz is LuminaryDel Ruiz is LuminaryDel Ruiz is LuminaryDel Ruiz is LuminaryDel Ruiz is LuminaryDel Ruiz is LuminaryDel Ruiz is Luminary

world reactions in general, word should have got around that they are alive by now

Del Ruiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 06:00 PM   #13
Bluebeard
Maria Maria
Hokage

Bluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is Elysian

Ah, screw it.

Going to throw out my own crazy prediction.

Chapter 655: Welcome to the New World
Cover Story: The rest of Franky's old gang

We go back to Smoker:
A ship is surfacing and it is revealed to be Tamago and Pekoms.
Smoker is pissed off that it's not Luffy. When he asks if they've seen him, Tamago and Pekoms look clueless because luffy should've passed through before them.
Smoker attacks Tamago and Pekoms in rage.
Tamago remarks that two years ago, marines wouldn't dare attack a Yonkou's crewmembers.
Smoker vs. Tamago, Tamago is a Tea Man.

Back to SHs
The strawhats adjust to their new environment and say goodbye to Laboon's family. They also comment on the crazy weather.
Several gags proceed (these are impossible to predict, lol)
Luffy grabs the compass and the SHs head towards to the most dangerous island, much to the crew's chagrin.
Nami secretly tricks Luffy into going towards the most calm-looking island.

They arrive at their first island and it's Foodvalten. Luffy is dissapointed when he sees the town.
He however is interested when he finds out that it was one of Whitebeard's old territories.
Luffy is told that Foodvalten is now owned by Blackbeard.

End of chapter

Bluebeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 07:37 PM   #14
Stilzkin
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Kage

Stilzkin is AscendantStilzkin is AscendantStilzkin is AscendantStilzkin is AscendantStilzkin is AscendantStilzkin is AscendantStilzkin is AscendantStilzkin is AscendantStilzkin is AscendantStilzkin is AscendantStilzkin is Ascendant

They say good bye to the island whales.
They meet something, a person or thing, that is related to the next island.
Stuff happens with this something
Some gags
We find out what island they are headed to.

Stilzkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 08:47 PM   #15
Mangetsu126
New World
Elite Teacher

Mangetsu126 is a guardian of the faithMangetsu126 is a guardian of the faithMangetsu126 is a guardian of the faithMangetsu126 is a guardian of the faithMangetsu126 is a guardian of the faithMangetsu126 is a guardian of the faithMangetsu126 is a guardian of the faithMangetsu126 is a guardian of the faithMangetsu126 is a guardian of the faithMangetsu126 is a guardian of the faithMangetsu126 is a guardian of the faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Rabbit View Post
They party when there in new world, we learn new information, and a twist at the end of the chapter.
yep, pretty much what i think is going to happen.

I actually wouldn't mind a few chapters of solid information.

Mangetsu126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 09:29 PM   #16
Mr. 0
Cleaner
Legendary Ninja

Mr. 0 is AscendantMr. 0 is AscendantMr. 0 is AscendantMr. 0 is AscendantMr. 0 is AscendantMr. 0 is AscendantMr. 0 is AscendantMr. 0 is AscendantMr. 0 is AscendantMr. 0 is AscendantMr. 0 is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebeard View Post
Ah, screw it.

We go back to Smoker:
Smoker is pissed off that it's not Luffy. When he asks if they've seen him, Tamago and Pekoms look clueless because luffy should've passed through before them.
Tamago remarks that two years ago, marines wouldn't dare attack a Yonkou's crewmembers.

Back to SHs
The strawhats adjust to their new environment and say goodbye to Laboon's family. They also comment on the crazy weather.
Luffy grabs the compass and the SHs head towards to the most dangerous island, much to the crew's chagrin.

They arrive at their first island and it's Foodvalten. Luffy is dissapointed when he sees the town.
He however is interested when he finds out that it was one of Whitebeard's old territories.

End of chapter
Pekoms and Tamago left before the strawhats. Why would they be surprised that they hadn't passed through yet? Foodvalten should be big Mam's territory btw, after Hawkins became one of her allies/division commanders and ceded his territory to her.

Mr. 0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 12:36 AM   #17
B Rabbit
OL's Best

B Rabbit is the ne plus ultraB Rabbit is the ne plus ultraB Rabbit is the ne plus ultraB Rabbit is the ne plus ultraB Rabbit is the ne plus ultraB Rabbit is the ne plus ultraB Rabbit is the ne plus ultraB Rabbit is the ne plus ultraB Rabbit is the ne plus ultraB Rabbit is the ne plus ultraB Rabbit is the ne plus ultra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebeard View Post
Ah, screw it.

We go back to Smoker:

Back to SHs

End of chapter
This would actually be a really good chapter.

B Rabbit is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 02:48 AM   #18
Mud
Pike #22!

Mud is CelestialMud is CelestialMud is CelestialMud is CelestialMud is CelestialMud is CelestialMud is CelestialMud is CelestialMud is CelestialMud is CelestialMud is Celestial

I like the island is controlled by Blackbeard cliffhanger.

Anyway I predict we'll see Smoker figuring out the SHs aren't surfacing where he's at, telling his soldiers to move positions. It'll jump to the Strawhats interacting (again) -- eating their fish and whatnot. Then the chapter ending with Smoker yelling Strawhat and his fleet a good distance away.

Mud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 06:38 AM   #19
Coruscation
Doesn't want a Custom Title
God of Shinobi

Coruscation est le sans pareilCoruscation est le sans pareilCoruscation est le sans pareilCoruscation est le sans pareilCoruscation est le sans pareilCoruscation est le sans pareilCoruscation est le sans pareilCoruscation est le sans pareilCoruscation est le sans pareilCoruscation est le sans pareilCoruscation est le sans pareil

Though I don't know how likely it really is, I like the idea that Smoker gets into conflict with Pekoms & Tamago. That could very well lead to him playing a more active and present role in the upcoming arcs, like in Arabasta. In the end the Marines ended up co-operating with the Straw Hats to deal with the threat of Baroque Works. If Oda is actually planning to make the Big Mom fight go through, he'd do well to bring in as many direct or indirect allies as he can. I can totally see Smoker fighting off a bunch of her allies while the SHs take on Big Mom's crew, saying that "Straw Hat's mine. If you get involved in that, he'll surely die against that old hag. So... you're not laying a finger on them".

But that's getting way ahead...

Coruscation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 01:35 PM   #20
GaaraoftheDesert1
commemorating failure
Hokage

GaaraoftheDesert1 is AscendantGaaraoftheDesert1 is AscendantGaaraoftheDesert1 is AscendantGaaraoftheDesert1 is AscendantGaaraoftheDesert1 is AscendantGaaraoftheDesert1 is AscendantGaaraoftheDesert1 is AscendantGaaraoftheDesert1 is AscendantGaaraoftheDesert1 is AscendantGaaraoftheDesert1 is AscendantGaaraoftheDesert1 is Ascendant

The ship keeps sailing for 5 pages..
When we see the Sh's new bounties and other people reading about them..
Page 6
People talking on an island :
The Pirate X with 500 mil bounty got murdered, who was it ?
Then we see Teach's crew..
Burgess: Hahahhaa look captain..
Shows him the newspaper..
Teach : Ohh Shit just got real...
Page 7
Fleet Admiral Sakazuki sits on his office...
Random Marine Officer reports : Kaido destroyed the marine base G7...
Akainu : Kaido, Teach, Crocodile, Straw Hat, Red Haired... the pirate era is far from over yet.. we must annihilate those bitches. Akainu breaks a glass with his bare hands, because of his rage.
Page 8
-I will do it, I will go after Kaido...Mr Fleet Admiral.
A new admiral is introduced...
Page 9
Sakazuki : Call the shichibukai we gonna have a meeting now to stop the madness.
Page 10
Killer : We re almost there.. Big Mom's main base...
Kidd : I can feel it all over my spine, its my time to conquer the world and become an emperor.
Page 11
Tashigi : So he didnt come duh ?
Smoker : He wont escape forever...
Page 12
In Fishman Island...
Neptune : Why are you leaving Jimbe, whats your duty ?
Jimbe : I need to stop Marco from this madness.
Page 13-14
In a ship like this
Spoiler:

Vista : Marco take a look at this and show it to the captain.
Marco : The captain is having a meeting, leave him alone...
2 people discuss..we dont see their face at 1st...only shadows
Person 1 : What the fuck do you want, coming at my ship like that ?
Person 2 : As I said...
Page 17
The 2nd Person is revealed to be Sengoku
Sengoku : you made it fast and topped the ranks of the WB pirates, so I want to make a deal with you.
Page 18
The new WB pirates captain is Crocodile looking pimp and badass like always!!!!!
Croc : Its better be good..

Please ODA PLEASE
PLZ PLZ PLEASE
MAKE IT HAPPEN
CROC AS THE NEW WB PIRATES CAPTAIN

Last edited by GaaraoftheDesert1; 01-29-2012 at 01:55 PM.
GaaraoftheDesert1 is offline   Reply With Quote