Celestial Destroyer by Wong Ben - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Akihabara District > Manga Library

Old 01-24-2012, 10:55 PM   #1
hadou
bad motherfucker
ANBU Captain

hadou is Celestialhadou is Celestialhadou is Celestialhadou is Celestialhadou is Celestialhadou is Celestialhadou is Celestialhadou is Celestialhadou is Celestialhadou is Celestialhadou is Celestial
Default Celestial Destroyer by Wong Ben

Zhang Xiao Fan is a normal boy from the Temple Village, he usually fills up his pastime by playing with other kids from the village. One day, Zhang Xiao Fan and his friend Lin Jing Yu are accidentally dragged into a fight between Skytone temple divine monk Pu Zhi and an unknown assassin in black. At that same day, Temple Village was massacred, all the villagers except Zhang Xiao Fan and Lin Jing Yu are dead. The two traumatized survivors are then brought to Greencloud clan's temple by Greencloud clan disciples.

http://test.comixo.com/eng/index.php...limitstart=100

The above website was created by the creator of the series and the publishing company, offering all the chapters for free.

hadou is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 01-25-2012, 06:09 AM   #2
hadou
bad motherfucker
ANBU Captain

hadou is Celestialhadou is Celestialhadou is Celestialhadou is Celestialhadou is Celestialhadou is Celestialhadou is Celestialhadou is Celestialhadou is Celestialhadou is Celestialhadou is Celestial

FYI: www.mangakun.com has up to chapter 153, but no in English.

Old 01-25-2012, 01:28 PM   #3
Tenderfoot
Hemit
ANBU Recruit

Tenderfoot is an honorable bastion of truthTenderfoot is an honorable bastion of truthTenderfoot is an honorable bastion of truthTenderfoot is an honorable bastion of truthTenderfoot is an honorable bastion of truthTenderfoot is an honorable bastion of truthTenderfoot is an honorable bastion of truthTenderfoot is an honorable bastion of truthTenderfoot is an honorable bastion of truthTenderfoot is an honorable bastion of truthTenderfoot is an honorable bastion of truth

Thanks for the link Hadou. This looks pretty good! But the English is horrendous ~ lOl. I do hope it gets better.

Tenderfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 01:57 PM   #4
hadou
bad motherfucker
ANBU Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenderfoot View Post
Thanks for the link Hadou. This looks pretty good! But the English is horrendous ~ lOl. I do hope it gets better.
The godly goodness of the series more than makes up for it.

Old 01-25-2012, 05:31 PM   #5
Tenderfoot
Hemit
ANBU Recruit

Tenderfoot is an honorable bastion of truthTenderfoot is an honorable bastion of truthTenderfoot is an honorable bastion of truthTenderfoot is an honorable bastion of truthTenderfoot is an honorable bastion of truthTenderfoot is an honorable bastion of truthTenderfoot is an honorable bastion of truthTenderfoot is an honorable bastion of truthTenderfoot is an honorable bastion of truthTenderfoot is an honorable bastion of truthTenderfoot is an honorable bastion of truth

This manga is awesome. I'm Hooked! ####

Any idea who won the contest and what's going on the raw?? The skipping to the future/present and going back to the present/past without any explanation on what happened after the semi final match is kinda confusing

Last edited by Tenderfoot; 01-25-2012 at 06:54 PM.
Old 01-25-2012, 09:16 PM   #6
hadou
bad motherfucker
ANBU Captain

Quote:
This manga is awesome. I'm Hooked! ####

Any idea who won the contest and what's going on the raw?? The skipping to the future/present and going back to the present/past without any explanation on what happened after the semi final match is kinda confusing

That's the problem I have requested help with in dozens of manga websites. The comixo website has up to chapter 117 in English, even though they are advertising chapter 141 in English. I can't find the chapters in between in the comixo website. I have sent e-mails to the site's administration and no response has been given. If you come across the aforementioned chapters, please let me know.

Anyone will be hooked on this series. It is absolutely awesome.

Old 01-26-2012, 06:44 AM   #7
hadou
bad motherfucker
ANBU Captain

I managed to find a way to read up to chapter 143 in English; if you want to know, let me know.

Old 01-26-2012, 06:58 AM   #8
Tenderfoot
Hemit
ANBU Recruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadou View Post
I managed to find a way to read up to chapter 143 in English; if you want to know, let me know.

Spill the beans and share the goodness mate

Old 01-26-2012, 07:41 AM   #9
hadou
bad motherfucker
ANBU Captain

http://www.comixo.com/chi/viewer/Mai...ID=7&MagNo=886

The above link is for chapter 141. To read chapter 118, replace the 886 at the end of the link for 766; for chapter 119 is 770; 120 is 777; 121 for 782; 122 for 790.

Just keep going up on the three digit number until you get a successful hit on a chapter.

Old 01-26-2012, 09:12 AM   #10
hadou
bad motherfucker
ANBU Captain

Chapter 141 will be a big surprise; it was astounding how far the author took the series.

Old 01-26-2012, 10:50 AM   #11
hadou
bad motherfucker
ANBU Captain

I just saw the raw for chapter 144 and the end is a heck of a cliffhanger; I can't wait for the English version.

Old 01-26-2012, 12:42 PM   #12
Tenderfoot
Hemit
ANBU Recruit

Quote:
http://www.comixo.com/chi/viewer/Mai...ID=7&MagNo=886

The above link is for chapter 141. To read chapter 118, replace the 886 at the end of the link for 766; for chapter 119 is 770; 120 is 777; 121 for 782; 122 for 790.

Just keep going up on the three digit number until you get a successful hit on a chapter.
Thanks bout to give it a try

Old 01-26-2012, 01:52 PM   #13
Tenderfoot
Hemit
ANBU Recruit

Quote:
Chapter 141 will be a big surprise; it was astounding how far the author took the series.
Worked like a charm thanks man! Don't know why alot of people dont read this series, its seriously aweeeesome!

Aint got to 141 yet, taking my sweet time ~ lOl

Old 01-26-2012, 02:50 PM   #14
hadou
bad motherfucker
ANBU Captain

Quote:
Worked like a charm thanks man! Don't know why alot of people dont read this series, its seriously aweeeesome!

Aint got to 141 yet, taking my sweet time ~ lOl
I am also mystified as to why many people have not yet read this awesome series. It is absolutely marvelous.

Enjoy the series

Old 01-27-2012, 01:52 AM   #15
hadou
bad motherfucker
ANBU Captain

I just found out the latest raw is chapter 156. The series is serialized so I think there is a new chapter each week.