Yamato's Hentai Tentacles FC (naruto manga spoilage) - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > Fanclubs > Joke Fanclubs

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 01-26-2006, 02:06 PM   #1
batanga
6 1 15-45 300
Legendary Ninja

batanga is Elysianbatanga is Elysianbatanga is Elysianbatanga is Elysianbatanga is Elysianbatanga is Elysianbatanga is Elysianbatanga is Elysianbatanga is Elysianbatanga is Elysianbatanga is Elysian
Default Yamato's Hentai Tentacles FC (naruto manga spoilage)

-owner-
batanga

-co-owner-
Sound-Nin Kin Tsuchi

-members-
Ifurita's Fan
~Siggy~
Jonas
Naruto_Demon
DeiDeiDei
gaara_92
Hayate.G
Coaxmetal
jimmyurine
Morrigan

Last edited by batanga; 05-05-2006 at 04:52 PM.
batanga is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 01-26-2006, 02:11 PM   #2
uncanny_sama
Que Veux-tu
Legendary Ninja

uncanny_sama is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowuncanny_sama is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowuncanny_sama is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowuncanny_sama is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowuncanny_sama is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowuncanny_sama is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowuncanny_sama is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowuncanny_sama is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowuncanny_sama is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowuncanny_sama is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowuncanny_sama is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now

how anyone gonna join if there is no pic?

post the unscanned pic anyway!

uncanny_sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 02:13 PM   #3
batanga
6 1 15-45 300
Legendary Ninja

batanga is Elysianbatanga is Elysianbatanga is Elysianbatanga is Elysianbatanga is Elysianbatanga is Elysianbatanga is Elysianbatanga is Elysianbatanga is Elysianbatanga is Elysianbatanga is Elysian

Edited it, nice picture of tentacles in action.

Old 01-26-2006, 02:23 PM   #4
~Siggy~
I'll follow you, you follow me
Rookie

~Siggy~ has much to be proud of~Siggy~ has much to be proud of~Siggy~ has much to be proud of~Siggy~ has much to be proud of~Siggy~ has much to be proud of~Siggy~ has much to be proud of

Yosh! Alright Batanga my Finnish brethren I want to join this FC in the sake of all hentai tentacle action! J/K but seriously...let me join?

~Siggy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 02:24 PM   #5
batanga
6 1 15-45 300
Legendary Ninja

Of course, welcome aboard!

Old 01-26-2006, 02:30 PM   #6
Ifurita's Fan
Demon God
ANBU Captain

Ifurita's Fan is AscendantIfurita's Fan is AscendantIfurita's Fan is AscendantIfurita's Fan is AscendantIfurita's Fan is AscendantIfurita's Fan is AscendantIfurita's Fan is AscendantIfurita's Fan is AscendantIfurita's Fan is AscendantIfurita's Fan is AscendantIfurita's Fan is Ascendant

Let the tentacular goodness begin...

In a non-pr0n kinda way.

Heh...

This will require a siggy block of mammoth (ahem) proportions.

I hearby nominate that the siggy should include a pic of Kuranai with a surprised (wide eyed) look in it. Sorta like the look she gave when finding out ibiki was overseeing the Chuunin exam.

Ifurita's Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 02:34 PM   #7
~Siggy~
I'll follow you, you follow me
Rookie

~Siggy~ has much to be proud of~Siggy~ has much to be proud of~Siggy~ has much to be proud of~Siggy~ has much to be proud of~Siggy~ has much to be proud of~Siggy~ has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ifurita's Fan
Let the tentacular goodness begin...

In a non-pr0n kinda way.

Heh...

This will require a siggy block of mammoth (ahem) proportions.

I hearby nominate that the siggy should include a pic of Kuranai with a surprised (wide eyed) look in it. Sorta like the look she gave when finding out ibiki was overseeing the Chuunin exam.
Someone called me? j/k. Well a siggy would def.com be awesome too bad I am of no help. I suck at making siggies etc.

~Siggy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 02:46 PM   #8
batanga
6 1 15-45 300
Legendary Ninja

Yeah, we need a sig...

Hmmm... I´ll think of a few ideas tomorrow and make them during the weekend or something.

Others can, naturally, make banners, too.

Old 01-27-2006, 01:28 AM   #9
Kin
I ARE BACK.
Examiner

Kin is ElysianKin is ElysianKin is ElysianKin is ElysianKin is ElysianKin is ElysianKin is ElysianKin is ElysianKin is ElysianKin is ElysianKin is Elysian

Ohhh.....xDDD Im in! Can I be co-owner Batanga?

Kin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 05:13 AM   #10
batanga
6 1 15-45 300
Legendary Ninja

Yep, welcome, SNKT!!

Old 01-29-2006, 09:31 AM   #11
Kin
I ARE BACK.
Examiner

Kin is ElysianKin is ElysianKin is ElysianKin is ElysianKin is ElysianKin is ElysianKin is ElysianKin is ElysianKin is ElysianKin is ElysianKin is Elysian

Thanks Batanga.

Old 02-01-2006, 08:25 PM   #12
~Uchiha Itachi~
Sharingan Master
Genin

~Uchiha Itachi~ is a glorious beacon of light~Uchiha Itachi~ is a glorious beacon of light~Uchiha Itachi~ is a glorious beacon of light~Uchiha Itachi~ is a glorious beacon of light~Uchiha Itachi~ is a glorious beacon of light~Uchiha Itachi~ is a glorious beacon of light~Uchiha Itachi~ is a glorious beacon of light~Uchiha Itachi~ is a glorious beacon of light~Uchiha Itachi~ is a glorious beacon of light~Uchiha Itachi~ is a glorious beacon of light~Uchiha Itachi~ is a glorious beacon of light

Yamato has skillz with those tentacles Jiraiya should give em a try too

~Uchiha Itachi~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 12:27 PM   #13
batanga
6 1 15-45 300
Legendary Ninja

No love for tentacles ;_;

Old 03-08-2006, 07:35 PM   #14
Jonas
Banned
Legendary Ninja

Jonas is RapturousJonas is RapturousJonas is RapturousJonas is RapturousJonas is RapturousJonas is RapturousJonas is RapturousJonas is RapturousJonas is RapturousJonas is RapturousJonas is Rapturous

joinage.. please :D

Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 07:36 PM   #15
Naruto_Demon
The Demon From Konoha
Academy Student

Naruto_Demon is a paragon of hopeNaruto_Demon is a paragon of hopeNaruto_Demon is a paragon of hopeNaruto_Demon is a paragon of hopeNaruto_Demon is a paragon of hopeNaruto_Demon is a paragon of hopeNaruto_Demon is a paragon of hopeNaruto_Demon is a paragon of hopeNaruto_Demon is a paragon of hopeNaruto_Demon is a paragon of hopeNaruto_Demon is a paragon of hope
Send a message via MSN to Naruto_Demon Send a message via Yahoo to Naruto_Demon

Can I join?

Naruto_Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 07:38 PM   #16
batanga
6 1 15-45 300
Legendary Ninja

Jonas, N-demon, you´re both so very IN!!

Old 03-08-2006, 09:17 PM   #17
Chiru
Naruto Forums Elitist
Elite Jounin

Chiru is CelestialChiru is CelestialChiru is CelestialChiru is CelestialChiru is CelestialChiru is CelestialChiru is CelestialChiru is CelestialChiru is CelestialChiru is CelestialChiru is Celestial

O_O.............

Chiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 09:05 AM   #18
DeiDeiDei
I'm a girl sillies!
Genin

DeiDeiDei is a paragon of hopeDeiDeiDei is a paragon of hopeDeiDeiDei is a paragon of hopeDeiDeiDei is a paragon of hopeDeiDeiDei is a paragon of hopeDeiDeiDei is a paragon of hopeDeiDeiDei is a paragon of hopeDeiDeiDei is a paragon of hopeDeiDeiDei is a paragon of hopeDeiDeiDei is a paragon of hopeDeiDeiDei is a paragon of hope
Send a message via AIM to DeiDeiDei Send a message via MSN to DeiDeiDei

tentacles!! XD sign me up please X3

DeiDeiDei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 09:31 AM   #19
batanga
6 1 15-45 300
Legendary Ninja

Welcome, dei!!

Also, I edited the intro pic a bit.

@chiru-

Old 03-09-2006, 09:35 AM   #20
Kin
I ARE BACK.
Examiner

lol, its better xDDD pinkish..xDD

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: