The Official Luffy VS Big Mam Bet Thread - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > One Piece Avenue > Ohara Library
View Poll Results: Will Luffy Fight Big Mam Soon?
Yes.And I Bet My Set for 3 Months 11 55.00%
No.And I Bet My Set for 3 Months 9 45.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-12-2012, 02:46 PM   #1
Dinelle
Banned
Jounin

Dinelle is CelestialDinelle is CelestialDinelle is CelestialDinelle is CelestialDinelle is CelestialDinelle is CelestialDinelle is CelestialDinelle is CelestialDinelle is CelestialDinelle is CelestialDinelle is Celestial
Default The Official Luffy VS Big Mam Bet Thread

How about some high stakes betting? It will be just like Mr. Chubz Thread But we won't use user names because you guys already in a user name bet with Mr. Chubz. so the stakes are a complete set bet for 3 months. Yes you are not mistaken it is Really for Three months.

The bet is
1. Yes Luffy will fight Big Mam Very soon and also defeat her
. 50-80 Chapters
2. No He Will Not. 80-160
By the way if it is Under 50 chapter they fight People who took bet 1 wins . but if it do go over 160 people who choose bet wins because 160 is just a mark.

Poster's For Bet 1:
Awesome,
Bender,
Butt Hole lol,
Dinelle,
Elder Son of the Sage,
KSM Naruto,
Lambdadelta,
RasenShuriken 7,
rix,
TheGrizzly,
Zoan Marco

Poster's For Bet 2:
DividedByZero
ViperXRockwave
Byrdman
tnorbo
GaaraoftheDesert1
hiruzen sarutobix
Mihawk sucks Cawk
Mugen523

Will update soon

Ok i remade the thread

Last edited by Dinelle; 01-28-2012 at 06:55 PM.
Dinelle is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 01-12-2012, 02:51 PM   #2
Kevintju
One Piece Rocks!
Jounin

Kevintju is LuminaryKevintju is LuminaryKevintju is LuminaryKevintju is LuminaryKevintju is LuminaryKevintju is LuminaryKevintju is LuminaryKevintju is LuminaryKevintju is LuminaryKevintju is LuminaryKevintju is Luminary

What if it's less than 70 or more than 160 chapters? You should change the definitions as 1-110 and 110+ chapters for the sake of being accurate.

Kevintju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 02:58 PM   #3
Dinelle
Banned
Jounin

Dinelle is CelestialDinelle is CelestialDinelle is CelestialDinelle is CelestialDinelle is CelestialDinelle is CelestialDinelle is CelestialDinelle is CelestialDinelle is CelestialDinelle is CelestialDinelle is Celestial

na the guys on this forum are hard heads so they will go with that

Old 01-12-2012, 03:35 PM   #4
Jacob Shekelstein
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Elite Jounin

Jacob Shekelstein is AscendantJacob Shekelstein is AscendantJacob Shekelstein is AscendantJacob Shekelstein is AscendantJacob Shekelstein is AscendantJacob Shekelstein is AscendantJacob Shekelstein is AscendantJacob Shekelstein is AscendantJacob Shekelstein is AscendantJacob Shekelstein is AscendantJacob Shekelstein is Ascendant

I dare all the big-shots to bet in this thread. PoP's, Law, DoflaMihawk, Canute, GodMovement, Cold, Coruscation, Zoan Marco, Pacifista, Kishido, Teach, Goobfist... everyone claiming Luffy needs 150+- chapters to become strong enough to beat her, sign in this thread so I can post a link whenever you open your mouth again after being humiliated and proven wrong.

Jacob Shekelstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 03:46 PM   #5
Whimsy

Whimsy is ElysianWhimsy is ElysianWhimsy is ElysianWhimsy is ElysianWhimsy is ElysianWhimsy is ElysianWhimsy is ElysianWhimsy is ElysianWhimsy is ElysianWhimsy is ElysianWhimsy is Elysian

Are we saying fight

Or beat

BIIIIIIG distinction

Whimsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 03:57 PM   #6
Awesome
Will of T
Kage

Awesome is ElysianAwesome is ElysianAwesome is ElysianAwesome is ElysianAwesome is ElysianAwesome is ElysianAwesome is ElysianAwesome is ElysianAwesome is ElysianAwesome is ElysianAwesome is Elysian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elder Son of the Sage View Post
I dare all the big-shots to bet in this thread. PoP's, Law, DoflaMihawk, Canute, GodMovement, Cold, Coruscation, Zoan Marco, Pacifista, Kishido, Teach, Goobfist... everyone claiming Luffy needs 150+- chapters to become strong enough to beat her, sign in this thread so I can post a link whenever you open your mouth again after being humiliated and proven wrong.
Me and Law both believe that Luffy will fight and defeat her within the interval of 80-120 chapters maximum. I think he believes it is 100, but I like leaving around 20 chapters of error.

I'm signing this.

Also, 110 chapters isn't soon. That's about 1/5th of the manga left at least.

Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 03:58 PM   #7
rix
Missing-nin

rix is Luminaryrix is Luminaryrix is Luminaryrix is Luminaryrix is Luminaryrix is Luminaryrix is Luminaryrix is Luminaryrix is Luminaryrix is Luminaryrix is Luminary

There will be a fight.

You should have made it 0-200 chapters vs 200+ chapters though. Many people in here say that he won't fight her until at least 5 years from now.

rix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 04:02 PM   #8
Beckman

Beckman is the ne plus ultraBeckman is the ne plus ultraBeckman is the ne plus ultraBeckman is the ne plus ultraBeckman is the ne plus ultraBeckman is the ne plus ultraBeckman is the ne plus ultraBeckman is the ne plus ultraBeckman is the ne plus ultraBeckman is the ne plus ultraBeckman is the ne plus ultra

100-150 chaps is my guess.

Beckman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 04:04 PM   #9
Whimsy

Whimsy is ElysianWhimsy is ElysianWhimsy is ElysianWhimsy is ElysianWhimsy is ElysianWhimsy is ElysianWhimsy is ElysianWhimsy is ElysianWhimsy is ElysianWhimsy is ElysianWhimsy is Elysian

110 chapters definitely isn't soon

What a rubbish bet, at least stick to your guns and make it 30 chapters or something

Old 01-12-2012, 04:05 PM   #10
Whimsy

Do you think it's going to be kind of a while or slightly more of a while

Old 01-12-2012, 04:07 PM   #11
Jacob Shekelstein
Elite Jounin

Jacob Shekelstein is AscendantJacob Shekelstein is AscendantJacob Shekelstein is AscendantJacob Shekelstein is AscendantJacob Shekelstein is AscendantJacob Shekelstein is AscendantJacob Shekelstein is AscendantJacob Shekelstein is AscendantJacob Shekelstein is AscendantJacob Shekelstein is AscendantJacob Shekelstein is Ascendant

"soon" option should have been 50-80 chapters. He could meet her/land on Candy land in about 50 chapters but it could take him 30 more chapters till he finaly takes her down.

110 chapters is roughly two and a half years which is far from being soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesome View Post
Me and Law both believe that Luffy will fight and defeat her within the interval of 80-120 chapters maximum. I think he believes it is 100, but I like leaving around 20 chapters of error.

I'm signing this.

Also, 110 chapters isn't soon. That's about 1/5th of the manga left at least.
Nah, last time I saw him post he was saying it will take 120-150 chapters, that anything less would be absurd, and anyone who thinks otherwise is retard or a sippy drinker.

Jacob Shekelstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 04:12 PM   #12
Whimsy

50 chapters would be soon

Anything longer would be kind of a while away

The way Dinelle has been talking about it you'd think they'd be fighting in a month or two

Old 01-12-2012, 04:14 PM   #13
Dinelle
Banned
Jounin

ok changed sorry bout that but i would like to see all the big shots on nf take this bet and whimys 50 chaps is still a whole yearh form now but 50 odd chaps is soon to manga readers

Old 01-12-2012, 04:14 PM   #14
Awesome
Will of T
Kage

Awesome is ElysianAwesome is ElysianAwesome is ElysianAwesome is ElysianAwesome is ElysianAwesome is ElysianAwesome is ElysianAwesome is ElysianAwesome is ElysianAwesome is ElysianAwesome is Elysian

I don't think people actually realize how many chapters there are in a year

100 chapters is a long time from now.

Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 04:15 PM   #15
Whimsy

80 chapters still isn't very soon

I'd call 50 chapters soon. i.e. around a year (bit more)

Old 01-12-2012, 04:18 PM   #16
Pyro
Got my PHD in OP
Jinchuuriki

Pyro is ElysianPyro is ElysianPyro is ElysianPyro is ElysianPyro is ElysianPyro is ElysianPyro is ElysianPyro is ElysianPyro is ElysianPyro is ElysianPyro is Elysian

I would bet, but I'm already in the Jinbei joining bet thread. So if I were to lose that bet, I wouldn't be able to fulfill this one because my sig would already be spoken for.

Pyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 04:21 PM   #17
Pimp of Pimps
But prostitute to all

Pimp of Pimps est le sans pareilPimp of Pimps est le sans pareilPimp of Pimps est le sans pareilPimp of Pimps est le sans pareilPimp of Pimps est le sans pareilPimp of Pimps est le sans pareilPimp of Pimps est le sans pareilPimp of Pimps est le sans pareilPimp of Pimps est le sans pareilPimp of Pimps est le sans pareilPimp of Pimps est le sans pareil
Send a message via MSN to Pimp of Pimps

This is a cop-out. Make it around 30 chapters like Whimsy said.

Pimp of Pimps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 04:25 PM   #18
Dinelle
Banned
Jounin

no pimps yous guys all said it won't be around 130-200 chapters well we said 50 to 80 any thing under we still win anything over we loss this is no cop out. and lets see you guys pimps of how much balls you guys have, or all we have been reading for you and other poster here were old talk and theory's based on meh assumption

Old 01-12-2012, 04:27 PM   #19
Pimp of Pimps
But prostitute to all

Pimp of Pimps est le sans pareilPimp of Pimps est le sans pareilPimp of Pimps est le sans pareilPimp of Pimps est le sans pareilPimp of Pimps est le sans pareilPimp of Pimps est le sans pareilPimp of Pimps est le sans pareilPimp of Pimps est le sans pareilPimp of Pimps est le sans pareilPimp of Pimps est le sans pareilPimp of Pimps est le sans pareil
Send a message via MSN to Pimp of Pimps

I never said anything of the sort, I just said it won't be anytime soon in story. I'm not betting because betting by chapters is not a good way of doing things. What if Oda decides to do mini-skips?

But if you wanna do it by chapter it shouldn't be anything more than 50.

Last edited by Pimp of Pimps; 01-12-2012 at 06:03 PM.
Pimp of Pimps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 04:30 PM   #20
Dinelle
Banned
Jounin

i well i see pimps you guys backing out from your own words now