• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Landfill > Convo Thread Archives

Old 12-27-2011, 08:28 AM   #41
haegar
these boobs shall set ya free

haegar is Rapturoushaegar is Rapturoushaegar is Rapturoushaegar is Rapturoushaegar is Rapturoushaegar is Rapturoushaegar is Rapturoushaegar is Rapturoushaegar is Rapturoushaegar is Rapturoushaegar is Rapturous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satou View Post
Sure. Aunt playing comes from Minamoto-kun Monogatari. Teacher tripping comes from To Love-Ru Darknesss. You can read them over at Batoto. The site also tells about the name of the scanlation groups in case you'd like to download the manga instead.

Yes haegar, the images come from the official mangas and not doujins.

He should release his secret hentai stash of TLR he has hiding around.

Well he said he would possibly continue it. Though I do like TLR a lot, so I'm quite content for now.

NarutoForums

Old 12-27-2011, 08:30 AM   #42
Lavender
Preacher
ANBU Squad Leader

Lavender is RapturousLavender is RapturousLavender is RapturousLavender is RapturousLavender is RapturousLavender is RapturousLavender is RapturousLavender is RapturousLavender is RapturousLavender is RapturousLavender is Rapturous
Send a message via Skype™ to Lavender

Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post

btw lavender don't call fapping with the force of a thousand suns "scientific studies" ... 'tis unmanly to deny it
What, it's true. More or less.

But i really do have Physics lessons soon....when school starts again.

SOOOOO RETTSU GET PHYSICCAAARUUUUUUUU!

Old 12-27-2011, 08:35 AM   #43
haegar

haegar is Rapturoushaegar is Rapturoushaegar is Rapturoushaegar is Rapturoushaegar is Rapturoushaegar is Rapturoushaegar is Rapturoushaegar is Rapturoushaegar is Rapturoushaegar is Rapturoushaegar is Rapturous

so your saying your physics teacher is hot and you need some inspiration on how to pull her leg?

Old 12-27-2011, 08:38 AM   #44
PlacidSanity
Unknown
Jinchuuriki

PlacidSanity is RapturousPlacidSanity is RapturousPlacidSanity is RapturousPlacidSanity is RapturousPlacidSanity is RapturousPlacidSanity is RapturousPlacidSanity is RapturousPlacidSanity is RapturousPlacidSanity is RapturousPlacidSanity is RapturousPlacidSanity is Rapturous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pesky Bug View Post
... Get out. GET OUT OF MY FUCKING CONVO!! I can't believe I've complimented a person who hates Married with Children.
Lol, well that show is always going to get mixed reactions. I remember the time when you could watch the show, you had to adjust your attenna just to get the station.

Old 12-27-2011, 08:39 AM   #45
Lavender
Preacher
ANBU Squad Leader

Lavender is RapturousLavender is RapturousLavender is RapturousLavender is RapturousLavender is RapturousLavender is RapturousLavender is RapturousLavender is RapturousLavender is RapturousLavender is RapturousLavender is Rapturous

Quote:
... Get out. GET OUT OF MY FUCKING CONVO!! I can't believe I've complimented a person who hates Married with Children.
I dislike like it of the same reason i dislike Family guy, the characters are ALL SO unlikeable. Bundy hates his family, they hate him, and so-on. He's cynical and...well you get the picture. I havent found a reason to like the show. Just being funny doesnt cut it for me. I want to like the characters. If they are douchebags, i dont see why i should bother caring. I dont like them in this particular show. But i can see why some people like it. But i myself dont.

It's okay when one or two characters are unlikeable, but not when the whole cast is involved.

I like the actors, but i just dont like the show that much.

Get what i'm saying?

Old 12-27-2011, 08:52 AM   #46
Pesky Bug

Pesky Bug is RapturousPesky Bug is RapturousPesky Bug is RapturousPesky Bug is RapturousPesky Bug is RapturousPesky Bug is RapturousPesky Bug is RapturousPesky Bug is RapturousPesky Bug is RapturousPesky Bug is RapturousPesky Bug is Rapturous
Send a message via Skype™ to Pesky Bug

You're scum.

Old 12-27-2011, 08:59 AM   #47
Lavender
Preacher
ANBU Squad Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
so your saying your physics teacher is hot and you need some inspiration on how to pull her leg?
I never said it was a female.

But, yeah, i am only asking for the hentai, nothing more. I'm a perv, admitted.

But i'm bisexual, so i dont give no shit about what gender that teacher is. And banging the teacher is an old cliche, when you finally bang a teacher, they always look like...

When it's really this you'd wanna spend recess with.

But when i finally have an physics teacher, with my luck, it'll be some balding 50 year old guy wearing an old mans vest and an too small knitted sweater for someone his age.

NO ME GUSTA.

Plus, how come that wwhenever i find someone i think i could start an relationship with, their either A) unavailable. B) Lesbian. C) Hetero.

Like, cant a guy catch a break and get some?

Old 12-27-2011, 09:00 AM   #48
haegar

Quote:
You're scum.
be that as it may, you cannot deny Al's rolemodel qualities:

Old 12-27-2011, 09:04 AM   #49
PlacidSanity
Unknown
Jinchuuriki

PlacidSanity is RapturousPlacidSanity is RapturousPlacidSanity is RapturousPlacidSanity is RapturousPlacidSanity is RapturousPlacidSanity is RapturousPlacidSanity is RapturousPlacidSanity is RapturousPlacidSanity is RapturousPlacidSanity is RapturousPlacidSanity is Rapturous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender View Post
I never said it was a female.

But, yeah, i am only asking for the hentai, nothing more. I'm a perv, admitted.

But i'm bisexual, so i dont give no shit about what gender that teacher is. And banging the teacher is an old cliche, when you finally bang a teacher, they always look like...

When it's really this you'd wanna spend recess with.

But when i finally have an physics teacher, with my luck, it'll be some balding 50 year old guy wearing an old mans vest and an too small knitted sweater for someone his age.

NO ME GUSTA.

Plus, how come that wwhenever i find someone i think i could start an relationship with, their either A) unavailable. B) Lesbian. C) Hetero.

Like, cant a guy catch a break and get some?
Lol, Lavender, look up Karen McDougal. She taught pre-school if memory serves me right before she changed jobs.

Old 12-27-2011, 09:06 AM   #50
Lavender
Preacher
ANBU Squad Leader

Quote:
You're scum.

That hurt, bro.

Old 12-27-2011, 09:10 AM   #51
haegar

and then sometimes when you get a hottie, they fire her

http://www.inquisitr.com/9188/crystal-gunns/

Old 12-27-2011, 09:22 AM   #52
Lavender
Preacher
ANBU Squad Leader

I must go, my little brother is requesting to sit at the computer...Ofcourse, i could be a douche and just say '' LOL NO '' but i wont do that to my bro's.

Old 12-27-2011, 09:27 AM   #53
Pesky Bug

Pesky Bug is RapturousPesky Bug is RapturousPesky Bug is RapturousPesky Bug is RapturousPesky Bug is RapturousPesky Bug is RapturousPesky Bug is RapturousPesky Bug is RapturousPesky Bug is RapturousPesky Bug is RapturousPesky Bug is Rapturous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender View Post

That hurt, bro.
Glad to hear it, you MwC hater.

Old 12-27-2011, 09:35 AM   #54
PlacidSanity
Unknown
Jinchuuriki

Lol, well this convo is sure starting off very interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satou View Post
He should release his secret hentai stash of TLR he has hiding around.

Well he said he would possibly continue it. Though I do like TLR a lot, so I'm quite content for now.
Well, here is hoping for the continuation of the Black Cat series later in the future. Wouldn't also mind a continuation of the Gaogaigar series a well. The GGG ended on a bit of a sour note for me and I would have loved to have scene Project Z come to full animation. Hopefully the series is represented in the second part of Super Robot Wars Z 2 game series.

Old 12-27-2011, 12:13 PM   #55
Lavender
Preacher
ANBU Squad Leader

Quote:
Glad to hear it, you MwC hater.
Okay, i dont hate...I just dont like it that much. It's not the worst show i've seen (That prize goes to Jersey Shore.), but not the best either.

Besides, you dont LOVE everything, dont you?

We disagree on ONE thing, that's all. We agree on more things than we disagree on, right?

Old 12-27-2011, 12:16 PM   #56
Pesky Bug

No, hating/disliking Married with Children nullifies everything else.

Old 12-27-2011, 12:37 PM   #57
Lavender
Preacher
ANBU Squad Leader

Quote:
No, hating/disliking Married with Children nullifies everything else.
Look, i'm sorry.

Can you please forgive me?

Old 12-27-2011, 12:53 PM   #58
Pesky Bug

Fine .

Old 12-27-2011, 01:00 PM   #59
Lavender
Preacher
ANBU Squad Leader

Quote:
Fine .

Thanks brah.

Old 12-27-2011, 01:20 PM   #60
Lavender
Preacher
ANBU Squad Leader

I love bad Hentai. The kind that has the plot that's been written by guys who high off their minds . Complete random shit. The story is so much better than whatever they put on screen. I only read them for the fact that i cant stop laughing.

.....And I'AM a perv. Why lie, right?

Any tips on where similar non-hentai mangas can be found? Basically randomass doujins.

I need my dose of LOLage tonight.