• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Landfill > Convo Thread Archives

Old 12-26-2011, 01:11 PM   #1
Pesky Bug

Pesky Bug is RapturousPesky Bug is RapturousPesky Bug is RapturousPesky Bug is RapturousPesky Bug is RapturousPesky Bug is RapturousPesky Bug is RapturousPesky Bug is RapturousPesky Bug is RapturousPesky Bug is RapturousPesky Bug is Rapturous
Send a message via Skype™ to Pesky Bug
Default FT Convo #9: [Posse HQ]: KHAJI DA!

Because Memos wanted it so, therefore I shall make it so.

NarutoForums

Old 12-26-2011, 01:14 PM   #2
PlacidSanity
Unknown
Jinchuuriki

PlacidSanity is RapturousPlacidSanity is RapturousPlacidSanity is RapturousPlacidSanity is RapturousPlacidSanity is RapturousPlacidSanity is RapturousPlacidSanity is RapturousPlacidSanity is RapturousPlacidSanity is RapturousPlacidSanity is RapturousPlacidSanity is Rapturous

Two things. What comic is that from and is this the official convo?

Old 12-26-2011, 01:14 PM   #3
Memos
Shokofan
God of Shinobi

Memos is the ne plus ultraMemos is the ne plus ultraMemos is the ne plus ultraMemos is the ne plus ultraMemos is the ne plus ultraMemos is the ne plus ultraMemos is the ne plus ultraMemos is the ne plus ultraMemos is the ne plus ultraMemos is the ne plus ultraMemos is the ne plus ultra

Good... good...

Old 12-26-2011, 01:16 PM   #4
Pesky Bug

Pesky Bug is RapturousPesky Bug is RapturousPesky Bug is RapturousPesky Bug is RapturousPesky Bug is RapturousPesky Bug is RapturousPesky Bug is RapturousPesky Bug is RapturousPesky Bug is RapturousPesky Bug is RapturousPesky Bug is Rapturous

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlacidSanity View Post
Two things. What comic is that from and is this the official convo?
Blue Beetle. Fucking awesome. Read it.
And I don't know. Memos said I should make one, so I made one. And here we are.

Old 12-26-2011, 01:17 PM   #5
Lavender
OUTRAGEOUS
ANBU Squad Leader

Lavender is RapturousLavender is RapturousLavender is RapturousLavender is RapturousLavender is RapturousLavender is RapturousLavender is RapturousLavender is RapturousLavender is RapturousLavender is RapturousLavender is Rapturous
Send a message via Skype™ to Lavender

Pathetic.

Cant you people just admit defeat?

(Not that i'm one to talk....But i'm king, i dont have to follow logic. )

Quote:
and is this the official convo?

NO.

Old 12-26-2011, 01:19 PM   #6
PlacidSanity
Unknown
Jinchuuriki

PlacidSanity is RapturousPlacidSanity is RapturousPlacidSanity is RapturousPlacidSanity is RapturousPlacidSanity is RapturousPlacidSanity is RapturousPlacidSanity is RapturousPlacidSanity is RapturousPlacidSanity is RapturousPlacidSanity is RapturousPlacidSanity is Rapturous

FT sub-section civil war here we come.

Old 12-26-2011, 01:20 PM   #7
Pesky Bug

You've descended into Skyrim, you're no longer fit to rule a forum convo.

Old 12-26-2011, 01:22 PM   #8
Lavender
OUTRAGEOUS
ANBU Squad Leader

Lavender is RapturousLavender is RapturousLavender is RapturousLavender is RapturousLavender is RapturousLavender is RapturousLavender is RapturousLavender is RapturousLavender is RapturousLavender is RapturousLavender is Rapturous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pesky Bug View Post
You've descended into Skyrim, you're no longer fit to rule a forum convo.
You've descended to comics about dudes dressing up like blue bugs.

I've transcended to games about DRAGONS and beards.

You do the math.

Old 12-26-2011, 01:26 PM   #9
Memos
Shokofan
God of Shinobi

Memos is the ne plus ultraMemos is the ne plus ultraMemos is the ne plus ultraMemos is the ne plus ultraMemos is the ne plus ultraMemos is the ne plus ultraMemos is the ne plus ultraMemos is the ne plus ultraMemos is the ne plus ultraMemos is the ne plus ultraMemos is the ne plus ultra

I wonder how long it would take Jaime to kill a dragon. 5 seconds, or 6 seconds?

Old 12-26-2011, 01:31 PM   #10
Lavender
OUTRAGEOUS
ANBU Squad Leader

See ya'll tomorrow.

We'll see which one becomes official.

Old 12-26-2011, 01:34 PM   #11
Memos
Shokofan
God of Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender View Post
See ya'll tomorrow.

We'll see which one becomes official.
It'll be this one.

Old 12-26-2011, 01:55 PM   #12
Olivia
MoM
God of Shinobi

Olivia is the ne plus ultraOlivia is the ne plus ultraOlivia is the ne plus ultraOlivia is the ne plus ultraOlivia is the ne plus ultraOlivia is the ne plus ultraOlivia is the ne plus ultraOlivia is the ne plus ultraOlivia is the ne plus ultraOlivia is the ne plus ultraOlivia is the ne plus ultra

Old 12-26-2011, 01:57 PM   #13
Pesky Bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender View Post
You've descended to comics about dudes dressing up like blue bugs.

I've transcended to games about DRAGONS and beards.

You do the math.
That bug suit is a MORPHING ALIEN AI, kid. This is the shit wet dreams are made of.

Old 12-26-2011, 04:13 PM   #14
luffy no haki
Stronger than all

luffy no haki is Transcendentluffy no haki is Transcendentluffy no haki is Transcendentluffy no haki is Transcendentluffy no haki is Transcendentluffy no haki is Transcendentluffy no haki is Transcendentluffy no haki is Transcendentluffy no haki is Transcendentluffy no haki is Transcendentluffy no haki is Transcendent

The fuck is happening here, faggots!!!?

Old 12-26-2011, 04:21 PM   #15
PlacidSanity
Unknown
Jinchuuriki

Quote:
Originally Posted by luffy no haki View Post
The fuck is happening here, faggots!!!?
In a power move, Lavender sniped this convo by starting one earlier before this one could be started.

Old 12-26-2011, 04:21 PM   #16
Pesky Bug

Blue Beetle is killing off dragons as if they were flies.

Old 12-26-2011, 09:28 PM   #17
haegar
these boobs shall set ya free

haegar is Rapturoushaegar is Rapturoushaegar is Rapturoushaegar is Rapturoushaegar is Rapturoushaegar is Rapturoushaegar is Rapturoushaegar is Rapturoushaegar is Rapturoushaegar is Rapturoushaegar is Rapturous

oh the glee upon realizing I just did the last post on it before it moved to landfill, and that was my 1000th

indeed no better way one could have imagined it memos

Old 12-26-2011, 09:31 PM   #18
haegar
these boobs shall set ya free

haegar is Rapturoushaegar is Rapturoushaegar is Rapturoushaegar is Rapturoushaegar is Rapturoushaegar is Rapturoushaegar is Rapturoushaegar is Rapturoushaegar is Rapturoushaegar is Rapturoushaegar is Rapturous

oh wait, it WAS my 1000th ... that mean convo posts don't count? coool, I can have my 1000th post TWICE

Old 12-26-2011, 09:48 PM   #19
Satou
Banned
Elite Teacher

Satou is AscendantSatou is AscendantSatou is AscendantSatou is AscendantSatou is AscendantSatou is AscendantSatou is AscendantSatou is AscendantSatou is AscendantSatou is AscendantSatou is Ascendant

This thread.

Old 12-26-2011, 09:53 PM   #20
PlacidSanity
Unknown
Jinchuuriki

Lol, so this is now the official thread. Also, I really ate it on post counts.