NF Sings - Page 3 - Naruto Forums

Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > Konoha Lounge

Old 12-09-2011, 11:59 PM   #41
Super Mike
Resist.

Super Mike is EternalSuper Mike is EternalSuper Mike is EternalSuper Mike is EternalSuper Mike is EternalSuper Mike is EternalSuper Mike is EternalSuper Mike is EternalSuper Mike is EternalSuper Mike is EternalSuper Mike is Eternal

Fuck yes I will be participating.

NarutoForums

Old 12-10-2011, 11:52 AM   #42
Patchouli
of the Rebellion

Patchouli is pretty cutePatchouli is pretty cutePatchouli is pretty cutePatchouli is pretty cutePatchouli is pretty cutePatchouli is pretty cutePatchouli is pretty cutePatchouli is pretty cutePatchouli is pretty cutePatchouli is pretty cutePatchouli is pretty cute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisha View Post
not k-pop, no korean songs! can't sing in korean ;A;
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue♥ View Post
This is an anime forum, it must be anime songs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
I seriously think you should do an easier/shorter/familiar song as the first one.

Doing this sort of longish, hard, unfamiliar song as the first, will only drive people away and make them not want to take part in later singalongs. This thread has over 400 views, yet less than 5 volunteers.

I actually think this is a pretty awesome idea and want to see it come through. That's why I'm saying all this. You should think about the people who you want to sing, first, and then what you yourself want to hear, second.

I know there's other people besides myself who would participate.

All in English, Anime song, familiar to most.

Also has room for instrumentals, talking, sound effects, etc.

?

Old 12-10-2011, 12:28 PM   #43
blue♥
♥Guaranteed to kick your ass♥
Kage

blue♥ is Divineblue♥ is Divineblue♥ is Divineblue♥ is Divineblue♥ is Divineblue♥ is Divineblue♥ is Divineblue♥ is Divineblue♥ is Divineblue♥ is Divineblue♥ is Divine

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I WILL DO IT TONIGHT IF YOU MAKE IT THE SONG.

Old 12-10-2011, 12:56 PM   #44
BrightlyGoob
I'm with COCO

BrightlyGoob est le sans pareilBrightlyGoob est le sans pareilBrightlyGoob est le sans pareilBrightlyGoob est le sans pareilBrightlyGoob est le sans pareilBrightlyGoob est le sans pareilBrightlyGoob est le sans pareilBrightlyGoob est le sans pareilBrightlyGoob est le sans pareilBrightlyGoob est le sans pareilBrightlyGoob est le sans pareil

so will you be assigning us roles or parts, or do we just do it on our own?

Old 12-10-2011, 01:12 PM   #45
Blazing CobaltX
Yuri Trainer on Fire
Jinchuuriki

Blazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is Rapturous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. T View Post

?
FUCK YES!!!

Old 12-10-2011, 01:28 PM   #46
Ash
seχϒ

Ash is ElysianAsh is ElysianAsh is ElysianAsh is ElysianAsh is ElysianAsh is ElysianAsh is ElysianAsh is ElysianAsh is ElysianAsh is ElysianAsh is Elysian

I'm okay with this.

I shall sing it in the style of Billy Crawford, from the first movie!

Old 12-10-2011, 02:58 PM   #47
Dr. Obvious

Dr. Obvious is AscendantDr. Obvious is AscendantDr. Obvious is AscendantDr. Obvious is AscendantDr. Obvious is AscendantDr. Obvious is AscendantDr. Obvious is AscendantDr. Obvious is AscendantDr. Obvious is AscendantDr. Obvious is AscendantDr. Obvious is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. T View Post

?
LES' DOIT

Old 12-10-2011, 03:10 PM   #48
Super Mike
Resist.

Super Mike is EternalSuper Mike is EternalSuper Mike is EternalSuper Mike is EternalSuper Mike is EternalSuper Mike is EternalSuper Mike is EternalSuper Mike is EternalSuper Mike is EternalSuper Mike is EternalSuper Mike is Eternal

Fuck that.

If its Kpop I'm out. Give me my western music and I will talk sing

Old 12-10-2011, 03:14 PM   #49
Blazing CobaltX
Yuri Trainer on Fire
Jinchuuriki

Blazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is Rapturous

I shall first get rid of my cold before I will start on this.

Old 12-10-2011, 03:15 PM   #50
Graeme
ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ᴏɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴅᴜsᴛ

Graeme broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Graeme broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Graeme broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Graeme broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Graeme broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Graeme broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Graeme broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Graeme broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Graeme broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Graeme broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Graeme broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

How about people sing whatever they want? Or else it will just be 30 pages of "Well I would, but..."

Old 12-10-2011, 03:34 PM   #51
BrightlyGoob
I'm with COCO

BrightlyGoob est le sans pareilBrightlyGoob est le sans pareilBrightlyGoob est le sans pareilBrightlyGoob est le sans pareilBrightlyGoob est le sans pareilBrightlyGoob est le sans pareilBrightlyGoob est le sans pareilBrightlyGoob est le sans pareilBrightlyGoob est le sans pareilBrightlyGoob est le sans pareilBrightlyGoob est le sans pareil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Goob View Post
Fuck that.

If its Kpop I'm out. Give me my western music and I will talk sing

surrender & sing nao.

Old 12-10-2011, 03:35 PM   #52
Smoke
▄█▀ █▄ █▄█ ▀█▀

Smoke still makes Uchiha run in fearSmoke still makes Uchiha run in fearSmoke still makes Uchiha run in fearSmoke still makes Uchiha run in fearSmoke still makes Uchiha run in fearSmoke still makes Uchiha run in fearSmoke still makes Uchiha run in fearSmoke still makes Uchiha run in fearSmoke still makes Uchiha run in fearSmoke still makes Uchiha run in fearSmoke still makes Uchiha run in fear
Send a message via MSN to Smoke

Everyone is pretty much agreeing with the pokemon one and I see no problem with that.

I think that's a perfect choice as the first.

And as time flows and more people catch on, he can start adding actual japanese songs.

Old 12-10-2011, 03:55 PM   #53
Graeme
ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ᴏɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴅᴜsᴛ

Graeme broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Graeme broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Graeme broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Graeme broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Graeme broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Graeme broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Graeme broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Graeme broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Graeme broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Graeme broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Graeme broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightlyGoob View Post

surrender & sing nao.
SM Ent. and their shitty sound effects I love it.

Old 12-10-2011, 04:06 PM   #54
Blazing CobaltX
Yuri Trainer on Fire
Jinchuuriki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
Everyone is pretty much agreeing with the pokemon one and I see no problem with that.

I think that's a perfect choice as the first.

And as time flows and more people catch on, he can start adding actual japanese songs.
As for Japanese songs, it's better to do openings of somewhat familiar anime. I'm not saying we should sing every Naruto opening because almost everybody knows some of them, but it's better because (Probably) everybody here watches anime, it could range from very known to rare-known.

Old 12-10-2011, 05:09 PM   #55
Patchouli
of the Rebellion

Patchouli is pretty cutePatchouli is pretty cutePatchouli is pretty cutePatchouli is pretty cutePatchouli is pretty cutePatchouli is pretty cutePatchouli is pretty cutePatchouli is pretty cutePatchouli is pretty cutePatchouli is pretty cutePatchouli is pretty cute

POKEMON it is! (for the first time, we'll vote for next months)

Old 12-10-2011, 05:17 PM   #56
Smoke
▄█▀ █▄ █▄█ ▀█▀

Smoke still makes Uchiha run in fearSmoke still makes Uchiha run in fearSmoke still makes Uchiha run in fearSmoke still makes Uchiha run in fearSmoke still makes Uchiha run in fearSmoke still makes Uchiha run in fearSmoke still makes Uchiha run in fearSmoke still makes Uchiha run in fearSmoke still makes Uchiha run in fearSmoke still makes Uchiha run in fearSmoke still makes Uchiha run in fear
Send a message via MSN to Smoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing CobaltX View Post
As for Japanese songs, it's better to do openings of somewhat familiar anime. I'm not saying we should sing every Naruto opening because almost everybody knows some of them, but it's better because (Probably) everybody here watches anime, it could range from very known to rare-known.
I completely agree.

Old 12-10-2011, 05:45 PM   #57
Soul
Agent of Justice
God of Shinobi

Soul is the ne plus ultraSoul is the ne plus ultraSoul is the ne plus ultraSoul is the ne plus ultraSoul is the ne plus ultraSoul is the ne plus ultraSoul is the ne plus ultraSoul is the ne plus ultraSoul is the ne plus ultraSoul is the ne plus ultraSoul is the ne plus ultra

Sorry Patch, I will sit this one out.
I will be checking the thread, though, to see when I can actually sing it properly.

I like the concept, let's see if the posters respond.

Edit: And yeah, I would prefer anime songs rather than K-pop.
I guess some could learn them, but it's going to be harder, and that should make this have less activity. With common anime songs (Naruto, Death Note, DBZ, Pokemon, etc), people should be more comfortable.

Old 12-10-2011, 07:43 PM   #58
BrightlyGoob
I'm with COCO

lol was kpop actually a choice to be considered? I was just joking with that.

Old 12-10-2011, 09:11 PM   #59
Superman
Man of Steel
God of Shinobi

Superman is the ne plus ultraSuperman is the ne plus ultraSuperman is the ne plus ultraSuperman is the ne plus ultraSuperman is the ne plus ultraSuperman is the ne plus ultraSuperman is the ne plus ultraSuperman is the ne plus ultraSuperman is the ne plus ultraSuperman is the ne plus ultraSuperman is the ne plus ultra

when do we have to submit the song? and how do we record it for you?

Old 12-10-2011, 09:22 PM   #60
princess
A n a r c h y

princess is invincible under the sunprincess is invincible under the sunprincess is invincible under the sunprincess is invincible under the sunprincess is invincible under the sunprincess is invincible under the sunprincess is invincible under the sunprincess is invincible under the sunprincess is invincible under the sunprincess is invincible under the sunprincess is invincible under the sun

oh i will definitely sing! but how does it work? do you tell us which part or...?