If Naruto has sex with a girl... - Naruto Forums

Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > Naruto Avenue > Konoha Library

Old 12-01-2011, 05:38 AM   #1
WhiteWolf
Lone wolf
S-Class Missing-nin

WhiteWolf is AscendantWhiteWolf is AscendantWhiteWolf is AscendantWhiteWolf is AscendantWhiteWolf is AscendantWhiteWolf is AscendantWhiteWolf is AscendantWhiteWolf is AscendantWhiteWolf is AscendantWhiteWolf is AscendantWhiteWolf is Ascendant
Zaru? If Naruto has sex with a girl...

will he use Rasengan to finish her off?

discus

WhiteWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 12-01-2011, 05:45 AM   #2
Jizznificent
Your unborn bro
Jinchuuriki

Jizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareil

maybe... but i sure know what zetsu would be using...

Jizznificent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 05:49 AM   #3
Zelavour
Kiwi
Examiner

Zelavour is a guardian of the faithZelavour is a guardian of the faithZelavour is a guardian of the faithZelavour is a guardian of the faithZelavour is a guardian of the faithZelavour is a guardian of the faithZelavour is a guardian of the faithZelavour is a guardian of the faithZelavour is a guardian of the faithZelavour is a guardian of the faithZelavour is a guardian of the faith

Kage Bunshin and then Rasengan Barrage all over her

Zelavour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 06:23 AM   #4
Fay

Fay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is Rapturous

The poor girl would die, that's why only Sasuke can handle him and Naruto knows that

Fay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 06:41 AM   #5
Kiss
SS: Hottest Canon Couple Ever
God of Shinobi

Kiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is Divine

Of course.

Kiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 06:50 AM   #6
Kyu
★★★~ █▬█ █ ▀█▀ ~★★★

Kyu est le sans pareilKyu est le sans pareilKyu est le sans pareilKyu est le sans pareilKyu est le sans pareilKyu est le sans pareilKyu est le sans pareilKyu est le sans pareilKyu est le sans pareilKyu est le sans pareilKyu est le sans pareil

Dat Rasengan

Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 07:04 AM   #7
Mei Terumi
Rookie

Mei Terumi is a glorious beacon of lightMei Terumi is a glorious beacon of lightMei Terumi is a glorious beacon of lightMei Terumi is a glorious beacon of lightMei Terumi is a glorious beacon of lightMei Terumi is a glorious beacon of lightMei Terumi is a glorious beacon of lightMei Terumi is a glorious beacon of lightMei Terumi is a glorious beacon of lightMei Terumi is a glorious beacon of lightMei Terumi is a glorious beacon of light

He's gay though.

Mei Terumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 07:06 AM   #8
Kyu
★★★~ █▬█ █ ▀█▀ ~★★★

Kyu est le sans pareilKyu est le sans pareilKyu est le sans pareilKyu est le sans pareilKyu est le sans pareilKyu est le sans pareilKyu est le sans pareilKyu est le sans pareilKyu est le sans pareilKyu est le sans pareilKyu est le sans pareil

So is Chojuro.

Old 12-01-2011, 07:08 AM   #9
Mei Terumi
Rookie

Mei Terumi is a glorious beacon of lightMei Terumi is a glorious beacon of lightMei Terumi is a glorious beacon of lightMei Terumi is a glorious beacon of lightMei Terumi is a glorious beacon of lightMei Terumi is a glorious beacon of lightMei Terumi is a glorious beacon of lightMei Terumi is a glorious beacon of lightMei Terumi is a glorious beacon of lightMei Terumi is a glorious beacon of lightMei Terumi is a glorious beacon of light

No! How dare you say Chojuro is gay! He satisfied me... he made me go Mmm~

*shoots Futton at the stupid fox and watches it melt as I laugh*

Old 12-01-2011, 07:13 AM   #10
Kyu
★★★~ █▬█ █ ▀█▀ ~★★★

Still in denial I see

Old 12-01-2011, 07:22 AM   #11
Mei Terumi
Rookie

Die! *spits Youton*

Old 12-01-2011, 07:26 AM   #12
Kyu
★★★~ █▬█ █ ▀█▀ ~★★★

Oh you

Old 12-01-2011, 08:10 AM   #13
Golden Circle

Golden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mei Terumi View Post
Die! *spits Youton*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mei Terumi View Post
No! How dare you say Chojuro is gay! He satisfied me... he made me go Mmm~

*shoots Futton at the stupid fox and watches it melt as I laugh*
Oh god, your username might be Mei Terumi but that doesn't mean you have to post like her. I have a pony set but you don't see me going saying, "Hey everypony what do you think of this theory!!!11! lol". Grow up.

OT: He'd finish her off with Suiton: semen release no jutsu

Golden Circle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 09:08 AM   #14
Yakkai
Domming Your Mom
S-Class Missing-nin

Yakkai is ElysianYakkai is ElysianYakkai is ElysianYakkai is ElysianYakkai is ElysianYakkai is ElysianYakkai is ElysianYakkai is ElysianYakkai is ElysianYakkai is ElysianYakkai is Elysian

Unless the girl wears a strapon and a Sasuke mask, I don't think Naruto's going anywhere near her.

Yakkai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 09:14 AM   #15
♥Red♥
ANBU Captain

♥Red♥ is Luminary♥Red♥ is Luminary♥Red♥ is Luminary♥Red♥ is Luminary♥Red♥ is Luminary♥Red♥ is Luminary♥Red♥ is Luminary♥Red♥ is Luminary♥Red♥ is Luminary♥Red♥ is Luminary♥Red♥ is Luminary

^
Hinata should wear that Sasuke mask,so everyone can become happy

♥Red♥ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 09:23 AM   #16
Grimmjowsensei
True Hokage

Grimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultraGrimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultraGrimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultraGrimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultraGrimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultraGrimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultraGrimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultraGrimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultraGrimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultraGrimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultraGrimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultra

There would be a rasengan spinning on top of his dick thas for sure.

Grimmjowsensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 09:32 AM   #17
maltyy
too busy to f!@#
Elite Teacher

maltyy is Luminarymaltyy is Luminarymaltyy is Luminarymaltyy is Luminarymaltyy is Luminarymaltyy is Luminarymaltyy is Luminarymaltyy is Luminarymaltyy is Luminarymaltyy is Luminarymaltyy is Luminary

Unfortunately Naruto wants some Chidori in his ass, so we'll never know

maltyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 10:22 AM   #18
Mei Terumi
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Circle View Post
Oh god, your username might be Mei Terumi but that doesn't mean you have to post like her. I have a pony set but you don't see me going saying, "Hey everypony what do you think of this theory!!!11! lol". Grow up.

OT: He'd finish her off with Suiton: semen release no jutsu
My username is Mei Terumi? I AM Mei Terumi! *spits Youton at nonbeliever*

Cho-ju-ro is my lover and Yagura is my baby! Hrmph! Ugh~

Old 12-01-2011, 10:23 AM   #19
Crimson Flam3s
Rampage Sage
Missing-nin

Crimson Flam3s is CelestialCrimson Flam3s is CelestialCrimson Flam3s is CelestialCrimson Flam3s is CelestialCrimson Flam3s is CelestialCrimson Flam3s is CelestialCrimson Flam3s is CelestialCrimson Flam3s is CelestialCrimson Flam3s is CelestialCrimson Flam3s is CelestialCrimson Flam3s is Celestial

naruto: kage bunchin no jutsu! * makes 6 clones *

fodder girl: wholy fucking jesus christ!!

naruto: fuck no jutsu! bukkake no jutsu! * 3 clones take care of the holes, and 3 take care of bukkake no jutsu *

girl: noooo!! ahh! uhh! umm? ohhhh!!

Naruto: I have to finish her of with my new kekke genkai! .......
.... sufuton! Great semengan!!!!

girl: ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Crimson Flam3s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 10:30 AM   #20
Escargon
Madz
S-Class Missing-nin

Escargon has disabled reputation

He would shadow jutsu 10000, borrow taileds chakra and use it at her at once.

I read a dirty manga about Naruto on his sleep once, the girls tried him out. Lmao. "Sakura?" "AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" /punch

So fake, only Madara got that stamina. Noone else.

Escargon is offline   Reply With Quote