Hitler's reaction to Chapters 564 - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Naruto Avenue > Konoha Library

Old 11-23-2011, 06:06 AM   #1
Susano'o
この世界に興味はない。
Examiner

Susano'o is AscendantSusano'o is AscendantSusano'o is AscendantSusano'o is AscendantSusano'o is AscendantSusano'o is AscendantSusano'o is AscendantSusano'o is AscendantSusano'o is AscendantSusano'o is AscendantSusano'o is Ascendant
Send a message via AIM to Susano'o Send a message via MSN to Susano'o Send a message via Yahoo to Susano'o
Default [NEW] Hitler's reaction to Chapters 564

Hitler finds out that Tobi's mask didn't break

In response to the reception that the first one got, I decided to make another one just for all you Naruto Fans out there. Sorry if it doesn't live up to the last one :\

Pardon me if this doesn't live up to my other reaction video

Link until it's recognized by youtube tag
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo7BujIAlKg

//discuss

Last edited by Susano'o; 11-23-2011 at 07:06 PM.
Susano'o is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 11-23-2011, 06:11 AM   #2
FearTear
Doesn't want a Custom Title
S-Class Missing-nin

FearTear is ElysianFearTear is ElysianFearTear is ElysianFearTear is ElysianFearTear is ElysianFearTear is ElysianFearTear is ElysianFearTear is ElysianFearTear is ElysianFearTear is ElysianFearTear is Elysian

I knew Hitler had something to say about it, he never disappoints me

FearTear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 06:13 AM   #3
AoshiKun
うちはサスケ
Hokage

AoshiKun is RapturousAoshiKun is RapturousAoshiKun is RapturousAoshiKun is RapturousAoshiKun is RapturousAoshiKun is RapturousAoshiKun is RapturousAoshiKun is RapturousAoshiKun is RapturousAoshiKun is RapturousAoshiKun is Rapturous

Those videos are always good.

AoshiKun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 06:13 AM   #4
Golden Circle

Golden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultra

I laughed at the end.
Spoiler:
At least he didn't end the chapter with some line like "You have to work for it"

Golden Circle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 06:33 AM   #5
Shima Tetsuo
Banned

Shima Tetsuo est le sans pareilShima Tetsuo est le sans pareilShima Tetsuo est le sans pareilShima Tetsuo est le sans pareilShima Tetsuo est le sans pareilShima Tetsuo est le sans pareilShima Tetsuo est le sans pareilShima Tetsuo est le sans pareilShima Tetsuo est le sans pareilShima Tetsuo est le sans pareilShima Tetsuo est le sans pareil

The things that he does, to drag the series out for as long as possible, to sell more mangas and make more money, can be really irritating. This entire war has been filler, and we still have a while to wait.

If Hitler had won the war, Kishimoto would have been gassed for Jewry, by now.

Shima Tetsuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 06:37 AM   #6
GunX2
Trollin A
S-Class Missing-nin

GunX2 is CelestialGunX2 is CelestialGunX2 is CelestialGunX2 is CelestialGunX2 is CelestialGunX2 is CelestialGunX2 is CelestialGunX2 is CelestialGunX2 is CelestialGunX2 is CelestialGunX2 is Celestial

Nidaime Mizukage please deliver the power on this weary souls.

GunX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 06:59 AM   #7
Kiss
SS: Hottest Canon Couple Ever
God of Shinobi

Kiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is Divine

Great reaction.

Kiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 07:09 AM   #8
RaidenisDead
True Entity
Elite Jounin

RaidenisDead is CelestialRaidenisDead is CelestialRaidenisDead is CelestialRaidenisDead is CelestialRaidenisDead is CelestialRaidenisDead is CelestialRaidenisDead is CelestialRaidenisDead is CelestialRaidenisDead is CelestialRaidenisDead is CelestialRaidenisDead is Celestial

There's still Aoba...

RaidenisDead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 07:16 AM   #9
Sorin
Jinchuuriki

Sorin is AscendantSorin is AscendantSorin is AscendantSorin is AscendantSorin is AscendantSorin is AscendantSorin is AscendantSorin is AscendantSorin is AscendantSorin is AscendantSorin is Ascendant

I always wait for the part where that woman starts to cry: "Don't worry we still have Aoba"

Sorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 07:20 AM   #10
Icegaze
氷の眼差し
Kage

Icegaze is ElysianIcegaze is ElysianIcegaze is ElysianIcegaze is ElysianIcegaze is ElysianIcegaze is ElysianIcegaze is ElysianIcegaze is ElysianIcegaze is ElysianIcegaze is ElysianIcegaze is Elysian

The ending was genius. I like how OP edited the usual sequence into having the full reaction of H!tler's goons when he says that he'd kill them all if Tobi teased us with his mask.

Icegaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 07:45 AM   #11
illumer
determination rasengan
Rookie

illumer is a name known to allillumer is a name known to allillumer is a name known to allillumer is a name known to allillumer is a name known to allillumer is a name known to allillumer is a name known to all

OSSSAM sussano !! I cant help but start laughing within the first minute of it.

illumer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 07:48 AM   #12
Kenzo Hartman PhD
The Genius
Rookie

Kenzo Hartman PhD is a paragon of hopeKenzo Hartman PhD is a paragon of hopeKenzo Hartman PhD is a paragon of hopeKenzo Hartman PhD is a paragon of hopeKenzo Hartman PhD is a paragon of hopeKenzo Hartman PhD is a paragon of hopeKenzo Hartman PhD is a paragon of hopeKenzo Hartman PhD is a paragon of hopeKenzo Hartman PhD is a paragon of hopeKenzo Hartman PhD is a paragon of hopeKenzo Hartman PhD is a paragon of hope

"We have a better chance of seeing Tsunade's tits than this guy's face!"

Bravo. That whole thing was fantastic, one of the best Hitler Reactions I've seen.

"Everyone who bet on Obito...Kagami...Evil Future Sasuke...get out" *nearly everyone leaves*

This made my morning and possibly my whole day.

Kenzo Hartman PhD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 07:51 AM   #13
Grimmjowsensei
True Hokage

Grimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultraGrimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultraGrimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultraGrimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultraGrimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultraGrimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultraGrimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultraGrimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultraGrimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultraGrimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultraGrimmjowsensei is the ne plus ultra

Hitler's reaction never gets old.

Grimmjowsensei is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 08:01 AM   #14
Kobe
█▄█▄█ █ █▀█

Kobe est le sans pareilKobe est le sans pareilKobe est le sans pareilKobe est le sans pareilKobe est le sans pareilKobe est le sans pareilKobe est le sans pareilKobe est le sans pareilKobe est le sans pareilKobe est le sans pareilKobe est le sans pareil

- It's ok there's still Aoba

I cracked there

Kobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 08:11 AM   #15
Summers
look at my sig
Kage

Summers is TranscendentSummers is TranscendentSummers is TranscendentSummers is TranscendentSummers is TranscendentSummers is TranscendentSummers is TranscendentSummers is TranscendentSummers is TranscendentSummers is TranscendentSummers is Transcendent

Yeah the last 2 were better, should probably wait for a better chapter.

Summers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 08:40 AM   #16
Star★Platinum
That's Mr.Kaneda to you, Punk!
Legendary Ninja

Star★Platinum is TranscendentStar★Platinum is TranscendentStar★Platinum is TranscendentStar★Platinum is TranscendentStar★Platinum is TranscendentStar★Platinum is TranscendentStar★Platinum is TranscendentStar★Platinum is TranscendentStar★Platinum is TranscendentStar★Platinum is TranscendentStar★Platinum is Transcendent
Send a message via MSN to Star★Platinum

"We have a better chance of seeing Tsunade's tits than Tobi's face!"
Lmao, okay i lost it. The ending to, hilarious.

Star★Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 09:05 AM   #17
Jizznificent
Your unborn bro
Jinchuuriki

Jizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareilJizznificent est le sans pareil

hilarious once again brah.

Jizznificent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 09:11 AM   #18
chauronity
ビリーバット
Jinchuuriki

chauronity est le sans pareilchauronity est le sans pareilchauronity est le sans pareilchauronity est le sans pareilchauronity est le sans pareilchauronity est le sans pareilchauronity est le sans pareilchauronity est le sans pareilchauronity est le sans pareilchauronity est le sans pareilchauronity est le sans pareil

chauronity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 09:24 AM   #19
Escargon
Madz
S-Class Missing-nin

Escargon has disabled reputation

Lol i really hate Kishi now.

Oh hai fuck it Madara revealed time to reveal Tobi is the normal mind of a human but god damn manga artists fetish for masks. Two fkn weeks for a mask designed for war that wont even break if placed in the h line of a fkin black hole?

This is so bs. Everytime i see another masked fk i will stop reading the crap.

Fk me, Tobi should have been revealed shortly after 510. Its so retarded now. Is Kishi aware that this manga will die if Tobis crap mask made of ET atari copies will go off or why wont he ever show Tobis fkn face?

Wana see my face? Touches mask. Then you have to work for it in about three more years.

Lmao. Just joking, i love this movie.

Escargon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 09:40 AM   #20
hAbbi
Just Curious!
Chuunin

hAbbi is a paragon of hopehAbbi is a paragon of hopehAbbi is a paragon of hopehAbbi is a paragon of hopehAbbi is a paragon of hopehAbbi is a paragon of hopehAbbi is a paragon of hopehAbbi is a paragon of hopehAbbi is a paragon of hopehAbbi is a paragon of hopehAbbi is a paragon of hope

Lol... The ninja with shades strikes back once again

hAbbi is offline   Reply With Quote