Naruto Shippuden Calendar 2012 (Version A) - Naruto Forums

Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > House of Uzumaki Archives

Old 11-14-2011, 12:09 PM   #1
Jaga
King of the Jungle
Elite Jounin

Jaga is CelestialJaga is CelestialJaga is CelestialJaga is CelestialJaga is CelestialJaga is CelestialJaga is CelestialJaga is CelestialJaga is CelestialJaga is CelestialJaga is Celestial
Default Naruto Shippuden Calendar 2012 (Version A)

ITS OUT!!! finally version A. i like version B better since its all Shippuden, but this is good too.

Spoiler:

NarutoForums

Old 11-14-2011, 01:20 PM   #2
Fay

Fay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is Rapturous

The cover is very nice! The art is also better than the other one. But unfortunately no Kakashi and Sakura .

Old 11-14-2011, 03:01 PM   #3
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro has disabled reputation

The Haku one is my favorite

Old 11-14-2011, 07:37 PM   #4
Jaga
King of the Jungle
Elite Jounin

Jaga is CelestialJaga is CelestialJaga is CelestialJaga is CelestialJaga is CelestialJaga is CelestialJaga is CelestialJaga is CelestialJaga is CelestialJaga is CelestialJaga is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fay View Post
The cover is very nice! The art is also better than the other one. But unfortunately no Kakashi and Sakura .
i was praying for a bikini one with tsunade and mei lol. that would have been INSANE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roronoa Zoro View Post
The Haku one is my favorite
me too. i also like the naruto and his parents thats very nice.

Old 11-16-2011, 01:04 AM   #5
Kage

Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Kage broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

i think i prefer the B calender this time around.

Old 11-16-2011, 01:13 AM   #6
Kyu
★★★~ █▬█ █ ▀█▀ ~★★★

Kyu est le sans pareilKyu est le sans pareilKyu est le sans pareilKyu est le sans pareilKyu est le sans pareilKyu est le sans pareilKyu est le sans pareilKyu est le sans pareilKyu est le sans pareilKyu est le sans pareilKyu est le sans pareil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kage View Post
i think i prefer the B calender this time around.
Same here.

Old 11-16-2011, 04:21 AM   #7
Kαrin
̣

Kαrin is TranscendentKαrin is TranscendentKαrin is TranscendentKαrin is TranscendentKαrin is TranscendentKαrin is TranscendentKαrin is TranscendentKαrin is TranscendentKαrin is TranscendentKαrin is TranscendentKαrin is Transcendent

hell yeah, finally Itachi&Sasuke picture for my birth month

Old 11-16-2011, 07:15 AM   #8
Kiss
SS: Hottest Canon Couple Ever
God of Shinobi

Kiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is DivineKiss is Divine

The Itachi-Sasuke one looks badass.

Old 11-16-2011, 07:27 AM   #9
fires
DUNHAM

fires is Eternalfires is Eternalfires is Eternalfires is Eternalfires is Eternalfires is Eternalfires is Eternalfires is Eternalfires is Eternalfires is Eternalfires is Eternal
Send a message via Skype™ to fires

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss View Post
The Itachi-Sasuke one looks badass.
I agree, though Sasuke's mouth looks kinda... weird

Old 11-16-2011, 08:41 AM   #10
VampireNeu
≧ヮ≦ ❤˛
Jinchuuriki

VampireNeu is ElysianVampireNeu is ElysianVampireNeu is ElysianVampireNeu is ElysianVampireNeu is ElysianVampireNeu is ElysianVampireNeu is ElysianVampireNeu is ElysianVampireNeu is ElysianVampireNeu is ElysianVampireNeu is Elysian

awwwws I love the Haku one and Itachi/Sasuke! pek

Old 02-16-2012, 07:37 PM   #11
MedicalBlonde
Legendary
Genin

MedicalBlonde is a glorious beacon of lightMedicalBlonde is a glorious beacon of lightMedicalBlonde is a glorious beacon of lightMedicalBlonde is a glorious beacon of lightMedicalBlonde is a glorious beacon of lightMedicalBlonde is a glorious beacon of lightMedicalBlonde is a glorious beacon of lightMedicalBlonde is a glorious beacon of lightMedicalBlonde is a glorious beacon of lightMedicalBlonde is a glorious beacon of lightMedicalBlonde is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Yahoo to MedicalBlonde Send a message via Skype™ to MedicalBlonde

Is it just me or does almost every Naruto product have Sasuke and Naruto doing some type of face off?