Coffee & Cigarettes: The Sanji x Robin FC - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > Fanclubs > One Piece Fanclubs

Old 11-03-2011, 08:55 PM   #1
Nami Roronoa
Green Tangerines...
Academy Student

Nami Roronoa is a guardian of the faithNami Roronoa is a guardian of the faithNami Roronoa is a guardian of the faithNami Roronoa is a guardian of the faithNami Roronoa is a guardian of the faithNami Roronoa is a guardian of the faithNami Roronoa is a guardian of the faithNami Roronoa is a guardian of the faithNami Roronoa is a guardian of the faithNami Roronoa is a guardian of the faithNami Roronoa is a guardian of the faith
Default Coffee & Cigarettes: The Sanji x Robin FC

Welcome to the Sanji x Robin FC!!

This is a fanclub dedicated to the beautiful couple that the crew's cook and the archeologist make. Why? Because we like it, simple as that. It's a cute, cool pairing, and their dynamic is quite unique, their treatment to each other is special and it's a nice pairing that is sometimes underappreciated.

Don't be shy and join today! The doors are open to pretty much everyone here, whether you're a fan or just curious or just happen to have something about them (fanfiction, fanart, amv, whatever!) feel welcomed here, because you are! The more the merrier!

List of members:
1. Nami Roronoa (Owner)
2. TheGreatOne (Co-Owner)
3. Stripes

Banner:

Fanart:

Sanji x Robin album
More fanart will be added to that album as they appear on this FC or when I find them XD[

Fanfiction:

Flowers and kisses by majorfangirl
Neightbours by dawnangel14 (that's me! XD Includes ZoroxNami, LuffyxVivi and UsoppxKaya as secondary pairings)
Cook-san, don't by SybLaTortue
A strange feeling called love by MerelyNocturnal (M-rated)
Right choice by Kawaii Neko Nami (Includes ZoroxNami as secondary pairing, LuffyxVivi, UsoppxKaya and FrankyxPerona are hinted too)
Gives you hell by dandy wonderous (Includes ZoroxTashigi and Zoro+Sanji friendship)
About affection by 0roketto0kaigun0
Prince in a black suit by Zane Hikar

AMV:

You found me - dooshman23
Comatose - animeguy82
Into your arms - CartinaRobinL
Meet me halfway - CartinaRobinL
Love song requiem - CartinaRobinL
Roxanne - emopoison
When I'm with you - Sapphire328 (Includes ZoroxNami and LuffyxVivi)

Other SanRob communities:

Affiliates:
None right now, but they're more than welcomed! Just send me a PM!

Hope I didn't forget anything, I'll edit if I did and whenever new fanfiction or amvs or communities pop up! Let's all help spread the love!

Last edited by Nami Roronoa; 12-03-2011 at 01:19 PM.
Nami Roronoa is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 11-14-2011, 05:11 PM   #2
TheGreatOne
Wind God
Jounin

TheGreatOne is LuminaryTheGreatOne is LuminaryTheGreatOne is LuminaryTheGreatOne is LuminaryTheGreatOne is LuminaryTheGreatOne is LuminaryTheGreatOne is LuminaryTheGreatOne is LuminaryTheGreatOne is LuminaryTheGreatOne is LuminaryTheGreatOne is Luminary

Can I join? I'll be the brave first member

TheGreatOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 06:07 PM   #3
Nami Roronoa
Green Tangerines...
Academy Student

Nami Roronoa is a guardian of the faithNami Roronoa is a guardian of the faithNami Roronoa is a guardian of the faithNami Roronoa is a guardian of the faithNami Roronoa is a guardian of the faithNami Roronoa is a guardian of the faithNami Roronoa is a guardian of the faithNami Roronoa is a guardian of the faithNami Roronoa is a guardian of the faithNami Roronoa is a guardian of the faithNami Roronoa is a guardian of the faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
Can I join? I'll be the brave first member
Of course you may! Co-ownership is also available for being our brave first member ;)

Old 11-16-2011, 04:38 PM   #4
TheGreatOne
Wind God
Jounin

TheGreatOne is LuminaryTheGreatOne is LuminaryTheGreatOne is LuminaryTheGreatOne is LuminaryTheGreatOne is LuminaryTheGreatOne is LuminaryTheGreatOne is LuminaryTheGreatOne is LuminaryTheGreatOne is LuminaryTheGreatOne is LuminaryTheGreatOne is Luminary

Ok I'll be coowner If you want me to be. How do we advertise for more people to join?

Old 11-21-2011, 09:33 PM   #5
Stripes
wrong direction

Stripes is RapturousStripes is RapturousStripes is RapturousStripes is RapturousStripes is RapturousStripes is RapturousStripes is RapturousStripes is RapturousStripes is RapturousStripes is RapturousStripes is Rapturous

Ah, you actually succeed on making this. I'll have joinage and provide fanart my love. ;')

Soudly:

Care:

Touch:

Tea Time:

One on One:

Midnight Conversation:

Warmth:

2Y Mellorine:

Lavender & White:

Spider:

Stripes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 03:43 PM   #6
TheGreatOne
Wind God
Jounin

Woohoo new member! Those were nice fan arts too thanks for putting them up

Old 11-26-2011, 05:44 AM   #7
anaya
Academy Student

anaya is a jewel in the roughanaya is a jewel in the roughanaya is a jewel in the roughanaya is a jewel in the rough

I like this anim

anaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 01:32 AM   #8
Nami Roronoa
Green Tangerines...
Academy Student

Hey I'm back! You missed me, I know you did ;) Well ok, sorry I randomly disappeared and stuff, but that's the past, forgive me now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
Ok I'll be coowner If you want me to be. How do we advertise for more people to join?
Ok, I'm making you co-owner
Um... I have absolutely no idea! :D I don't know, this is my first fanclub... I guess with the banner in the sig? xd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stripes View Post
Ah, you actually succeed on making this. I'll have joinage and provide fanart my love. ;')
Ohh Stripes I love you, these fanarts are amazing! So cutee pek

I specially love the spiders one. It would totally happen, Sanji trying to be brave and Robin totally unaffected by the spider XD Damn I wish Oda would give us more bug-related funny moments revolving around Sanji (and/or Nami). And God, Sanji looks so hot in 2Y Mellorine!!

And of course you may join ;) Welcome!

Ok, so, I made new SanRob fanfiction, here you go everyone!

Firework
Cleaning for my mellorine!

I also updated my ongoing longfic "Neightbours" which you may find in the first post. And since no post can be complete without this, here's some more fanart!

Spoiler:

But this post wouldn't be complete if I don't add this... the newest SanRob moment in the manga! :D

Spoiler:

Oh I love this cook too much XD

Last edited by Nami Roronoa; 12-03-2011 at 01:21 PM.
Old 01-30-2012, 07:10 PM   #9
Satsuki
Legendary Ninja

Satsuki broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Satsuki broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Satsuki broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Satsuki broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Satsuki broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Satsuki broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Satsuki broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Satsuki broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Satsuki broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Satsuki broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Satsuki broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Wow this is my favourite pairing?! Joins.

Satsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: