• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Naruto Music
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > Outskirts Battledome Archive
View Poll Results: lion vs. anaconda
anaconda 3 33.33%
lion 6 66.67%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-16-2006, 08:34 AM   #1
blaster
Rookie

blaster is a splendid one to beholdblaster is a splendid one to beholdblaster is a splendid one to beholdblaster is a splendid one to beholdblaster is a splendid one to beholdblaster is a splendid one to behold
Default Lion vs. Anaconda

lion is said to be the "king of the jungle" but if a giant anaconda who has more than 8 or 9 ft length according to the movie itself.i was wondering if the anaconda can easily coil and swallow the wild lion.

NarutoForums

Old 01-16-2006, 08:40 AM   #2
vanh
whatever
Elite Jounin

vanh is Transcendentvanh is Transcendentvanh is Transcendentvanh is Transcendentvanh is Transcendentvanh is Transcendentvanh is Transcendentvanh is Transcendentvanh is Transcendentvanh is Transcendentvanh is Transcendent

Anacoda for the win. it's freaking me out to mention the name.

Old 01-16-2006, 08:51 AM   #3
martryn
Dick in hand

martryn broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!martryn broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!martryn broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!martryn broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!martryn broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!martryn broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!martryn broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!martryn broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!martryn broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!martryn broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!martryn broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!
Send a message via MSN to martryn

It'd be close and depends on how close they are to each other when the fight starts, where they'd be battling, and stuff like that. If the lion can get a bite on the anaconda he could well break its spine before the anaconda could retaliate too much.

Old 01-16-2006, 08:53 AM   #4
tri-sapphire
The Hunter
Academy Teacher

tri-sapphire is a paragon of hopetri-sapphire is a paragon of hopetri-sapphire is a paragon of hopetri-sapphire is a paragon of hopetri-sapphire is a paragon of hopetri-sapphire is a paragon of hopetri-sapphire is a paragon of hopetri-sapphire is a paragon of hopetri-sapphire is a paragon of hopetri-sapphire is a paragon of hopetri-sapphire is a paragon of hope

Depends on where the fight takes place. Unlike in the movies, real anacondas have a very hard time moving on land.

If it's in the water (like in the middle of a river, or swamp), I'd give it to the anaconda. On land, a lion would win with no trouble at all.

Old 01-16-2006, 08:56 AM   #5
HugeGuy
ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ
Hokage

HugeGuy est le sans pareilHugeGuy est le sans pareilHugeGuy est le sans pareilHugeGuy est le sans pareilHugeGuy est le sans pareilHugeGuy est le sans pareilHugeGuy est le sans pareilHugeGuy est le sans pareilHugeGuy est le sans pareilHugeGuy est le sans pareilHugeGuy est le sans pareil

According to my encyclopedia, anaconda may grow up to 10m in length. So, I'm rooting for anaconda even if he can't shallow the whole lion.

Old 01-16-2006, 09:07 AM   #6
Sunuvmann
Fight Club
of the Rebellion
Final Villain

Sunuvmann simply walks into MordorSunuvmann simply walks into MordorSunuvmann simply walks into MordorSunuvmann simply walks into MordorSunuvmann simply walks into MordorSunuvmann simply walks into MordorSunuvmann simply walks into MordorSunuvmann simply walks into MordorSunuvmann simply walks into MordorSunuvmann simply walks into MordorSunuvmann simply walks into Mordor
Send a message via MSN to Sunuvmann

I dont know if an Anaconda would be fast enough to be able to strangle the lion before Lion would bite into the anaconda and claw him.

Andaconda could break a bone in time but not before the lion would shred the Anaconda.

V. to the Lion

Old 01-16-2006, 10:44 AM   #7
pnoypridz
Doesn't want a Custom Title
ANBU Recruit

pnoypridz is Luminarypnoypridz is Luminarypnoypridz is Luminarypnoypridz is Luminarypnoypridz is Luminarypnoypridz is Luminarypnoypridz is Luminarypnoypridz is Luminarypnoypridz is Luminarypnoypridz is Luminarypnoypridz is Luminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by tri-sapphire
Depends on where the fight takes place. Unlike in the movies, real anacondas have a very hard time moving on land.

If it's in the water (like in the middle of a river, or swamp), I'd give it to the anaconda. On land, a lion would win with no trouble at all.
wat he said, and anaconda can grow up to 18 feet (National Georgraphic was watching it yesterday )

Old 01-16-2006, 10:53 AM   #8
CrazyMoronX
Old Man

CrazyMoronX is EternalCrazyMoronX is EternalCrazyMoronX is EternalCrazyMoronX is EternalCrazyMoronX is EternalCrazyMoronX is EternalCrazyMoronX is EternalCrazyMoronX is EternalCrazyMoronX is EternalCrazyMoronX is EternalCrazyMoronX is Eternal
Send a message via MSN to CrazyMoronX

On land, the lion would win, in water the anaconda would win, easily.

I don't think lions are very fast in the water, land is more their thing. It would bite the snakes throat and rip it out before the snake could do much of anything, watch that tiger vs croc fight, that'll show you what would likely happen.

In the water, the anaconda would be very fast, and get a strangle hold easily on the lion, and kill it.

Old 01-17-2006, 01:57 AM   #9
Chamcham Trigger
ฅ^._.^ฅStop that. Shame on you
Super Moderator

Chamcham Trigger broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chamcham Trigger broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chamcham Trigger broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chamcham Trigger broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chamcham Trigger broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chamcham Trigger broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chamcham Trigger broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chamcham Trigger broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chamcham Trigger broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chamcham Trigger broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chamcham Trigger broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!
Send a message via MSN to Chamcham Trigger

Well since this is a duel, I say the Lion. The anaconda wouldn't be able to sneak up on it, but if Ice Cube's there, then I say they double team on him, then the lion takes them both out while the anaconda's got him in its coil

Old 01-17-2006, 03:35 AM   #10
Orotachi
Swiper no Swiping!!!
Academy Teacher

Orotachi has a brilliant futureOrotachi has a brilliant futureOrotachi has a brilliant futureOrotachi has a brilliant futureOrotachi has a brilliant futureOrotachi has a brilliant futureOrotachi has a brilliant futureOrotachi has a brilliant futureOrotachi has a brilliant futureOrotachi has a brilliant futureOrotachi has a brilliant future

i don't even think that the anaconda would swallow a cow cause i see(on the zoo) that lion's body is almost bigger than a cow(but not that fat)

Old 01-17-2006, 04:31 AM   #11
Fenix
Pie Vendor
Jinchuuriki

Fenix is a guardian of the faithFenix is a guardian of the faithFenix is a guardian of the faithFenix is a guardian of the faithFenix is a guardian of the faithFenix is a guardian of the faithFenix is a guardian of the faithFenix is a guardian of the faithFenix is a guardian of the faithFenix is a guardian of the faithFenix is a guardian of the faith

I really dont understand all these animal vs. threads that have been coming out lately O.o

I say the Lion.....

Old 01-17-2006, 04:51 AM   #12
Insipidipity
Ignostic Buddhist
Jinchuuriki

Insipidipity is CelestialInsipidipity is CelestialInsipidipity is CelestialInsipidipity is CelestialInsipidipity is CelestialInsipidipity is CelestialInsipidipity is CelestialInsipidipity is CelestialInsipidipity is CelestialInsipidipity is CelestialInsipidipity is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymoronx
On land, the lion would win, in water the anaconda would win, easily.

I don't think lions are very fast in the water, land is more their thing. It would bite the snakes throat and rip it out before the snake could do much of anything, watch that tiger vs croc fight, that'll show you what would likely happen.

In the water, the anaconda would be very fast, and get a strangle hold easily on the lion, and kill it.
Where can I see this?

Have you seen the pic of the python swallowing the alligator and exploding? Good stuff...apparently a snake can beat an alligator if it gets to it first.

A lion with a mane(I believe only males have them) could beat an Anaconda because it prevents them from being bitten in the neck, but a female would probably go down.

Quote:
I really dont understand all these animal vs. threads that have been coming out lately O.o
We had them a while ago but stopped after a while.

Last edited by Insipidipity; 01-17-2006 at 05:12 AM.