Naruto characters age and timeline - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Naruto Avenue > Konoha Library

Old 10-30-2011, 11:41 AM   #1
Kumanri
Daydreaming
Jounin

Kumanri is CelestialKumanri is CelestialKumanri is CelestialKumanri is CelestialKumanri is CelestialKumanri is CelestialKumanri is CelestialKumanri is CelestialKumanri is CelestialKumanri is CelestialKumanri is Celestial
Default Naruto characters age and timeline

Not sure if anyone has done it before but I have tried to compile a table of the age and timeline of important events in a spreadsheet and would like to share with everyone. The age presented are based on the databook information. Current living characters' age may have a discrepancy of +/- 1 year due to plot development from timeskip to 4th Ninja War.

With the introduction of more and more ancient characters, I think this may be useful for speculating their relative age.

Please feel free to point out if there are any inaccuracies.

Link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...npiS0JDajRxMHc

Last edited by Kumanri; 10-30-2011 at 01:37 PM.
Kumanri is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 10-30-2011, 12:07 PM   #2
Epyon
Doesn't want a Custom Title
S-Class Missing-nin

Epyon is CelestialEpyon is CelestialEpyon is CelestialEpyon is CelestialEpyon is CelestialEpyon is CelestialEpyon is CelestialEpyon is CelestialEpyon is CelestialEpyon is CelestialEpyon is Celestial

Kisame's Uchiha massacre entry says 14, that should be fixed. And as for inaccuracies. When Juugo destroyed an entire village and got the nickname Juugo of the Scales, started living in seclusion until Kimimaro convinced him to come to orochimaru of his own free will, your telling they were 1 and 2 years old? Alternatively you're telling me that when Anko took the Chuunin exam when she was 12 years old, she was still serving Orochimaru who left th village after being passed over for the position of Fourth Hokage?
Just pointing that out, I don't expect you to make Juugo work. Madara's ageline can at least go up to the year Nagato was born. And Konan takes pretty good care of herself.

Anyway, nicely done.

Epyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 12:37 PM   #3
Kumanri
Daydreaming
Jounin

Kumanri is CelestialKumanri is CelestialKumanri is CelestialKumanri is CelestialKumanri is CelestialKumanri is CelestialKumanri is CelestialKumanri is CelestialKumanri is CelestialKumanri is CelestialKumanri is Celestial

Thanks for the first check!

Right now, I'm in the process of tweaking the data a bit to include the start period of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Ninja Wars according to the "Kai no Sho" (Ninja alliance arc) Databook and include Mei in the list. Therefore, I can include your inputs if we clarify the following:

- Uchiha massacre: what you stated isn't too clear. Do you mean that Itachi was 14 when it took place?

- Juugo and Kimimaro's ages: Kimimaro was 15 when he died and Juugo is currently 18, according to the "Tou no Sho" (Sasuke's betrayal arc) and "Sha no Sho" (start of timeskip arc) databooks. I cannot recall when they met though but yes, they were 1 year apart in age.

- During the year Naruto was born, Oro was 38, Minato probably mid twenties and Anko was 12. Oro might have deserted Konoha a few years ago and hence Anko was less than 10 when he left her.

Let me review the events again and update the spreadsheet.

Old 10-30-2011, 12:41 PM   #4
Epyon
S-Class Missing-nin

Epyon is CelestialEpyon is CelestialEpyon is CelestialEpyon is CelestialEpyon is CelestialEpyon is CelestialEpyon is CelestialEpyon is CelestialEpyon is CelestialEpyon is CelestialEpyon is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumanri View Post
Thanks for the first check!

- Uchiha massacre: what you stated isn't too clear. Do you mean that Itachi was 14 when it took place?
It says Kisame is 14, I assume that's wrong because you entered the ssame thing during the Kyuubi incident.

Old 10-30-2011, 12:47 PM   #5
Kumanri
Daydreaming
Jounin

Ok, got the typo fixed. Uploading it later!

The years for the formation of the 5 Hidden Villages and 1st Ninja War turns out to be tougher than I thought. Now in the process of digesting the info...

Old 10-30-2011, 12:49 PM   #6
Esponer
Brief Intermission
Advisor

Esponer is DivineEsponer is DivineEsponer is DivineEsponer is DivineEsponer is DivineEsponer is DivineEsponer is DivineEsponer is DivineEsponer is DivineEsponer is DivineEsponer is Divine
Send a message via AIM to Esponer Send a message via MSN to Esponer

Kishimoto went wrong with how he set up the Jūgo/Anko timeline. Nothing that we can do about that.

I haven't looked at your timeline yet, but I will do! There's another one kicking around from a few years ago, which was updated in 2007:

http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=307822

Esponer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 12:50 PM   #7
Epyon
S-Class Missing-nin

Oh and I totally forgot this, Izuna was dead by the time Konoha was created. (so far the story has seen fit to tell us anyway)

Last edited by Epyon; 10-30-2011 at 01:00 PM.
Old 10-30-2011, 12:58 PM   #8
Icegaze
氷の眼差し
Kage

Icegaze is ElysianIcegaze is ElysianIcegaze is ElysianIcegaze is ElysianIcegaze is ElysianIcegaze is ElysianIcegaze is ElysianIcegaze is ElysianIcegaze is ElysianIcegaze is ElysianIcegaze is Elysian

Maybe Jugo wasn't the only one with the curse seal.
Family? Nothing can be said to be wrong before we get more confirmation. Anko and Jugo are still alive, Kabuto as well and my gut tells me we will be seeing Orochimaru again so there's still a possibility that we might get more info on that.

Icegaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 01:21 PM   #9
Yakumo Fujii
Wu
Examiner

Yakumo Fujii is a paragon of hopeYakumo Fujii is a paragon of hopeYakumo Fujii is a paragon of hopeYakumo Fujii is a paragon of hopeYakumo Fujii is a paragon of hopeYakumo Fujii is a paragon of hopeYakumo Fujii is a paragon of hopeYakumo Fujii is a paragon of hopeYakumo Fujii is a paragon of hopeYakumo Fujii is a paragon of hopeYakumo Fujii is a paragon of hope

Is there a more detailed timeline of part 2 floating around?

How long has it been since Naruto returned from his training trip, how long since Pain's attack on Konoha? Any way to know?

Yakumo Fujii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 01:26 PM   #10
Epyon
S-Class Missing-nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esponer View Post
Kishimoto went wrong with how he set up the Jūgo/Anko timeline. Nothing that we can do about that.

I haven't looked at your timeline yet, but I will do! There's another one kicking around from a few years ago, which was updated in 2007:

Kishmoto's Official Fanbook says Nidaime created the Academy 60 years ago though. That thread was over decade off on Konoha's founding.

Old 10-30-2011, 01:46 PM   #11
Kumanri
Daydreaming
Jounin

1st update done according to the inputs given so far. Also created filter so that you can choose to compare specific characters for easy referencing.

As for the events, Naruto's birth will be the focal point at Year 0. Pre-Naruto events are mostly approximate figures, i.e. 60 years ago, 20 years ago, etc etc.

I will list them here in case if anyone cannot find the full descriptions (you have to click on the cell to view it)
(Before Naruto) B.N. 68: Era of many ninja clans and no Hidden Villages
B.N. 60: Approximate formation time of the top 5 Shinobi states
B.N. 40: 1st Ninja War
B.N. 20: 2nd Ninja War and Jiraiya met Nagato et al
B.N. 4: Orochimaru's exodus from Konoha
B.N. 1: End of 3rd Ninja War
Year 0: Birth of Naruto
Year 8: Uchiha Massacre
Year 12: Orochimaru invaded Konoha
Year 16-17: Timeskip and 4th Ninja War

Old 10-30-2011, 05:15 PM   #12
Epyon
S-Class Missing-nin

I think we can take the Ancients age down at little. Tobirama was not 50+ when he died. Unless all Senju do that jutsu Tsunade does and I somehow didn't get the memo.

Old 10-30-2011, 06:41 PM   #13
Kumanri
Daydreaming
Jounin

Do you have any clues as to when Tobirama died? The databook did not state his age nor mention when he handed leadership to Hiruzen. I have not read the chapter with the Danzou flashback yet.

Old 10-30-2011, 06:48 PM   #14
Epyon
S-Class Missing-nin

Well he died in the First Great Ninjawar, when Hiruzen and Danzo were 19 (well they looked about 19 but in the flashbacks of Hiruzen when he was 27 and the Sannin were 6, he looked so dramatically different that it maybe a little younger)

Old 04-20-2012, 03:38 PM   #15
Edo Madara
Kamui Dimension
Legendary Ninja

Edo Madara is CelestialEdo Madara is CelestialEdo Madara is CelestialEdo Madara is CelestialEdo Madara is CelestialEdo Madara is CelestialEdo Madara is CelestialEdo Madara is CelestialEdo Madara is CelestialEdo Madara is CelestialEdo Madara is Celestial

kishi timeline is fucking mess, I tried to repaired timeline with my version=

-part 1 set 12 years after kyubi attack
-3rd ninja war ends a year before kyubi attack
-part 1 happened for a year, naruto and konoha rookie are 12-13 y/o in part 1
-timeskip for 2,5 years
-in part 2 naruto and rookie are 16-17 y/o
-its been 17 years since kyubi attack in latest chapter
-naruto and rookie's age in latest chapter is 17 y/o
-minato died in age 26
-nagato and konan are 3 years older than minato
-nagato and konan died at age 45/46
-itachi is 4/5 the first time he saw war
-itachi is 7 in kyubi attack
-age difference between sauce and itachi is 7 years
-itachi is 15 when he killed uchiha
-itachi is 19-20 in part 1
-itachi died at age 23
-sannin age in latest chapter is 57
-tsunade age currently is 57
-jiraiya died at age 56
-jiraiya is 52 at start of part 1
-jiraiya is 22 when he start trained ame orphan
-jiraiya is 26 when he start trained minato

Edo Madara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 03:58 PM   #16
MYJC
Master debater
Legendary Ninja

MYJC is AscendantMYJC is AscendantMYJC is AscendantMYJC is AscendantMYJC is AscendantMYJC is AscendantMYJC is AscendantMYJC is AscendantMYJC is AscendantMYJC is AscendantMYJC is Ascendant

Part II ages:

Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke, the rest of the Konoha rookies: 16-17
Kakashi, Gai: 29-30
Tsunade, Orochimaru, Jiraiya: 54
Killer Bee: 35
Raikage: Mid to late 40s (we know he's probably at least 10 years older than Bee)
Onoki: 90s
Mei: 30s
Itachi: 21 (at time of death)
Kisame: 32 (at time of death)
Sasori: 35 (looked younger)
Deidara: 19

As far as Nagato and Konan, we have to do some maths, but it's possible to figure out their approximate ages.

We KNOW (based on DB) that Tsunade's fiance died in the 2nd ninja war, the same one where Jiraiya met the Ame orphans. He was 27 when he died. It's reasonable to assume Tsuname was around the same age. She's 54 now. 54-27=27. So let's say the second ninja war was going on 27 years ago.

During the 2nd ninja war Jiraiya would've been around the same age - mid 20s-ish. This was when the ame orphans met Jiraiya - no exact ages were given, but it's probably reasonable to say they were around 9 or 10, give or take a few years. Add 27 to that and you get their ages in the current timeline.

So Nagato and Konan would've been in their late 30s when they died. Yahiko probably died around 10 years ago, maybe a little more. He was still alive when Naruto was born.

MYJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 06:10 PM   #17
butcher50
Legendary Ninja

butcher50 is Elysianbutcher50 is Elysianbutcher50 is Elysianbutcher50 is Elysianbutcher50 is Elysianbutcher50 is Elysianbutcher50 is Elysianbutcher50 is Elysianbutcher50 is Elysianbutcher50 is Elysianbutcher50 is Elysian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esponer View Post

IMO considering Juggo's symptoms of reverting back to his younger age forms after trying to heal other curse-seal users with his own powers, i believe that Juggo is slightly older then what the official DB3 lists him as.

Last edited by butcher50; 04-21-2012 at 08:38 AM.
butcher50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 08:28 AM   #18
Golden Circle

Golden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultraGolden Circle is the ne plus ultra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumanri View Post
I'd love to save that to my PC for reference, but it is view only.

+reps anyway for the hard work in doing this.

Golden Circle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 09:03 AM   #19
Kumanri
Daydreaming
Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Dash View Post
I'd love to save that to my PC for reference, but it is view only.

+reps anyway for the hard work in doing this.
Awww....

I signed out of google just to make sure and can download the file as excel if I follow the steps:
Click on 'File'
Click on 'Download as'
Select 'Excel'

If it doesn't work, PM me and I send you a copy.

Old 04-21-2012, 09:25 AM   #20
Edo Madara
Kamui Dimension
Legendary Ninja

Edo Madara is CelestialEdo Madara is CelestialEdo Madara is CelestialEdo Madara is CelestialEdo Madara is CelestialEdo Madara is CelestialEdo Madara is CelestialEdo Madara is CelestialEdo Madara is CelestialEdo Madara is CelestialEdo Madara is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by butcher50 View Post
IMO considering Juggo's symptoms of reverting back to his younger age forms after trying to heal other curse-seal users with his own powers, i believe that Juggo is slightly older then what the official DB3 lists him as.
yeah jugo must be older than the rest of taka (suigetsu and karin are in the same age as sasuke and rookie)

the guy is the same age as kimimaro in part 1 (15/16) if we counted that with 2,5 years time skip and a year progress of part 2 then jugo's age currently is 19/20

Edo Madara is offline   Reply With Quote