• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > Fanclubs > One Piece Fanclubs

Old 10-29-2011, 01:16 PM   #1
Great Potato
Doesn't want a Custom Title
S-Class Missing-nin

Great Potato is AscendantGreat Potato is AscendantGreat Potato is AscendantGreat Potato is AscendantGreat Potato is AscendantGreat Potato is AscendantGreat Potato is AscendantGreat Potato is AscendantGreat Potato is AscendantGreat Potato is AscendantGreat Potato is Ascendant
Default Wet Haired Caribou FC

The Caribou FC!
Kehehehe

From the OP wiki
"Caribou is a violent lunatic renowned for killing Marines. He apparently believes strongly in a God, begging Him to forgive the Marine that tried to shoot him, before sadistically ordering his brother to bury the man alive as a punishment for the Marine's "sins". This hints at a deeper depraved nature within the man, as he justifies his own acts of brutal violence using religion, and appears to genuinely believe that murdering in cold blood is done in the good faith of this higher power. He later shoots the Marine when additional reinforcements arrive, as the Marine lied to him about calling for backup, without concern for the consequences of his actions.
In spite of his religious zeal, or perhaps because of it, he does seem to have at least some basic understanding of how corrupt the world is, as shown by his comment on how the Marines need to get rid of their "unspoken rule" about how it is okay to lie to criminals, as well as his comment about how hypocritical the Marines are. However, the comment may be based more on his anger toward the Marine who lied to him about the reinforcements that he called than anything else.

He is very merciless, as he ignored the pleas of the fake Straw Hats as he had graves dug to bury them alive. He planned to profit off the lives of mermaids, seeing them as mere means to an end with no value for human - or merman - life. All these factors strongly hint at a psychotic and ruthless nature within him, showing no remorse whatsoever and taking glee from the cries of his victims, going so far as to even justify his actions as keeping with the whims of a higher power.

He also appeared to show less-than-innocent deviant ideas when eyeballing Nami and planning an ambush in private, actions which even professional pervert Sanji immediately disapproved of.

Caribou originally shows a complete lack of fear toward the Straw Hat Pirates (both the real and fake ones), completely disregarding the fake Luffy's orders despite knowing Luffy's 400,000,000 bounty, and still opted to go after the real Straw Hats after escaping from Sentomaru (though it is not known whether or not he witnessed the ease at which the Monster Trio dispatched the two Pacifista units that Sentomaru brought with him, or even acknowledged the strength of the real crew). Apparently, he had planned to kill the crew from within after joining, and decided to do the same to the real crew after the fakes were exposed.

However, Caribou is revealed to have some common sense when dealing with them. When he found himself alone in the presence of the entire Straw Hat crew, his own crew having been unable to board their ship with him, he immediately understood that he could not win. Instead, he begged for mercy and pretended to be cannon fodder as a ploy to get them to let their guard down; ironically, his overconfidence of his escape from the ropes that bound him led him to drop his own guard, which led Franky to seal him into a barrel. However, he has the patience and the intelligence to remain silent long enough for some unwitting mermaids to unseal the barrel.

Notably, when encountering the Kraken, he expresses fear of death. He seems to be somewhat perceptive as he was the only one who noticed the Kraken beneath them, though he may have been aware of its presence there beforehand. He also showed some concern when his crew suffered a shipwreck from the Kraken, and was angered when Zoro insulted them by calling them jellyfish.

He is also a hypocrite and a liar, as he murdered the fake Straw Hats and many Marines, but when captured by Franky, he cried out that human lives are not to be wasted so quickly, molding his beliefs and words to whavever will best benefit only himself. When confined into a barrel, he went as far as to beg to become Franky's slave in exchange for his release.

Members:
Great Potato - OWNER
Doctor - Co-Owner
cry77- Captain
speedyg
Seven Deadly Sins
3rdTsuchikage
Pyro
patrick4life
StrawHatSan
Hiruzen Sarutobi
Zaeed

Last edited by Great Potato; 12-05-2011 at 11:41 PM.
Great Potato is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 10-29-2011, 05:49 PM   #2
Mirrow
That Guy
Jounin

Mirrow has disabled reputation

Sign me up please .

Can I be co owner?

Mirrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 05:50 PM   #3
Speedy Jag.
u mad jelly noar
Jinchuuriki

Speedy Jag. is the ne plus ultraSpeedy Jag. is the ne plus ultraSpeedy Jag. is the ne plus ultraSpeedy Jag. is the ne plus ultraSpeedy Jag. is the ne plus ultraSpeedy Jag. is the ne plus ultraSpeedy Jag. is the ne plus ultraSpeedy Jag. is the ne plus ultraSpeedy Jag. is the ne plus ultraSpeedy Jag. is the ne plus ultraSpeedy Jag. is the ne plus ultra

Yosh, time to join methinks.

Speedy Jag. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 07:39 PM   #4
Guru
Legendary MoFo
Missing-nin

Guru is CelestialGuru is CelestialGuru is CelestialGuru is CelestialGuru is CelestialGuru is CelestialGuru is CelestialGuru is CelestialGuru is CelestialGuru is CelestialGuru is Celestial

nice this clubs popular

Guru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 08:09 PM   #5
Mirrow
That Guy
Jounin

Was made a less than a day ago

Old 10-30-2011, 06:39 AM   #6
Guru
Legendary MoFo
Missing-nin

Guru is CelestialGuru is CelestialGuru is CelestialGuru is CelestialGuru is CelestialGuru is CelestialGuru is CelestialGuru is CelestialGuru is CelestialGuru is CelestialGuru is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
Was made a less than a day ago
Sorry, just felt like being a dick

Guru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 08:53 AM   #7
Seven Deadly Sins
like seashells

Seven Deadly Sins is LuminarySeven Deadly Sins is LuminarySeven Deadly Sins is LuminarySeven Deadly Sins is LuminarySeven Deadly Sins is LuminarySeven Deadly Sins is LuminarySeven Deadly Sins is LuminarySeven Deadly Sins is LuminarySeven Deadly Sins is LuminarySeven Deadly Sins is LuminarySeven Deadly Sins is Luminary

i like this guy co-sign me

Seven Deadly Sins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 01:06 AM   #8
Soul King
Satan Wears RMK Shit
Elite Jounin

Location: Reunited with Luffy, Zoro, Robin, and Usopp, at last!
Soul King is AscendantSoul King is AscendantSoul King is AscendantSoul King is AscendantSoul King is AscendantSoul King is AscendantSoul King is AscendantSoul King is AscendantSoul King is AscendantSoul King is AscendantSoul King is Ascendant

Joinage, I hated him, but now I have a new found interest in him.

...:

I had to post that to do this face like the rest of you.

Soul King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 10:02 AM   #9
Pyro
Got my PHD in OP
Jinchuuriki

Pyro is ElysianPyro is ElysianPyro is ElysianPyro is ElysianPyro is ElysianPyro is ElysianPyro is ElysianPyro is ElysianPyro is ElysianPyro is ElysianPyro is Elysian

/signed

Incoming Caribou Crew.

(Speaking of which we should start calling ourselves the CC. Which could also stand for Cry77's crew.)

Pyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 10:49 AM   #10
patrick4life
That Special Flavour
S-Class Missing-nin

patrick4life is Celestialpatrick4life is Celestialpatrick4life is Celestialpatrick4life is Celestialpatrick4life is Celestialpatrick4life is Celestialpatrick4life is Celestialpatrick4life is Celestialpatrick4life is Celestialpatrick4life is Celestialpatrick4life is Celestial

Join me up for this fanclub aswell please.

patrick4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 11:24 AM   #11
Mirrow
That Guy
Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rdTsuchikage View Post
Joinage, I hated him, but now I have a new found interest in him.

...:

I had to post that to do this face like the rest of you.
That is a good reason
That and he is cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyro View Post
/signed

Incoming Caribou Crew.

(Speaking of which we should start calling ourselves the CC. Which could also stand for Cry77's crew.)
We will take over this thread

CC, I like it.

Anything that reminds me of C.C from code geass

Old 10-31-2011, 11:57 AM   #12
cry77
Dont rustle my Jimmies.
Kage

cry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendant
Send a message via Skype™ to cry77

Sign me up for this manly batch of awesomeness

cry77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 12:37 PM   #13
Azzrael

Azzrael est le sans pareilAzzrael est le sans pareilAzzrael est le sans pareilAzzrael est le sans pareilAzzrael est le sans pareilAzzrael est le sans pareilAzzrael est le sans pareilAzzrael est le sans pareilAzzrael est le sans pareilAzzrael est le sans pareilAzzrael est le sans pareil

Want to join too!

Azzrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 04:44 PM   #14
Mirrow
That Guy
Jounin

Everybody wants in to this great fanclub

Old 11-21-2011, 09:07 PM   #15
Hiruzen Sarutobi
The Rabbit Princess

Hiruzen Sarutobi is RapturousHiruzen Sarutobi is RapturousHiruzen Sarutobi is RapturousHiruzen Sarutobi is RapturousHiruzen Sarutobi is RapturousHiruzen Sarutobi is RapturousHiruzen Sarutobi is RapturousHiruzen Sarutobi is RapturousHiruzen Sarutobi is RapturousHiruzen Sarutobi is RapturousHiruzen Sarutobi is Rapturous

I would like to Join.

Hiruzen Sarutobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 06:09 PM   #16
Zaeed
Banned

Zaeed is LuminaryZaeed is LuminaryZaeed is LuminaryZaeed is LuminaryZaeed is LuminaryZaeed is LuminaryZaeed is LuminaryZaeed is LuminaryZaeed is LuminaryZaeed is LuminaryZaeed is Luminary

Requesting joinage. Been interested in Caribou ever since he appeared, I like psycho kind of villains.

Zaeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 05:05 PM   #17
DoflaMihawk
Blind Bandit
God of Shinobi

DoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is TranscendentDoflaMihawk is Transcendent

I have just found the Fan Club section.

I would like to join.

DoflaMihawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 06:46 PM   #18
Bluebeard
Maria Maria
Hokage

Bluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is ElysianBluebeard is Elysian

Joinage.

One of the best characters to come out of the TS so far.

Bluebeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 07:56 AM   #19
cry77
Dont rustle my Jimmies.
Kage

cry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendantcry77 is Ascendant
Send a message via Skype™ to cry77

This club needs more members

cry77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 10:39 AM   #20
zenstudio
Academy Student

zenstudio is an honorable bastion of truthzenstudio is an honorable bastion of truthzenstudio is an honorable bastion of truthzenstudio is an honorable bastion of truthzenstudio is an honorable bastion of truthzenstudio is an honorable bastion of truthzenstudio is an honorable bastion of truthzenstudio is an honorable bastion of truthzenstudio is an honorable bastion of truthzenstudio is an honorable bastion of truthzenstudio is an honorable bastion of truth

nice club.....

zenstudio is offline   Reply With Quote
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: