Madara x Mito - Page 2 - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Naruto Avenue > Konoha Library

Old 10-27-2011, 07:30 AM   #21
Kyu
★★★~ █▬█ █ ▀█▀ ~★★★

Kyu est le sans pareilKyu est le sans pareilKyu est le sans pareilKyu est le sans pareilKyu est le sans pareilKyu est le sans pareilKyu est le sans pareilKyu est le sans pareilKyu est le sans pareilKyu est le sans pareilKyu est le sans pareil

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenAngelII View Post
This man is onto something.

It's not that Madara and Mito were an item or that Madara wanted Mito. It's that he wanted Hashirama but Mito stole him away. Notice how Mito is frowning in that panel instead of smiling at Madara. If he was reminiscing about a love interest, she'd be smiling at him.
So Madara never wanted Mito?

He wanted Hashirama?

Now that I think about it kinda makes sense.

Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 10-27-2011, 07:31 AM   #22
Addy
Kushina sucks more than hinata
Sith Lord

Addy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Addy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Addy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Addy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Addy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Addy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Addy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Addy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Addy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Addy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Addy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
Why do you think he was hidden after the battle to tap that ass from the shadows while Shodai ruled the village at the front.

Mito was a two timer.

Also there was a translation mistake on the flashback chapter:
Spoiler:

naruto follows this tradition

Addy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 07:33 AM   #23
Blaze
G

Blaze is DivineBlaze is DivineBlaze is DivineBlaze is DivineBlaze is DivineBlaze is DivineBlaze is DivineBlaze is DivineBlaze is DivineBlaze is DivineBlaze is Divine
Send a message via MSN to Blaze Send a message via Skype™ to Blaze

Wll Tobi does have sort of body of Shodai that is everlasting.
http://www.mangareader.net/93-57917-...apter-512.html

Maybe the threesome theory is true.

Madara did say he wanted to become complete. Madara x Mito x Shodai is more likely.

Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 07:34 AM   #24
Edo Madara
Kamui Dimension
S-Class Missing-nin

Edo Madara is CelestialEdo Madara is CelestialEdo Madara is CelestialEdo Madara is CelestialEdo Madara is CelestialEdo Madara is CelestialEdo Madara is CelestialEdo Madara is CelestialEdo Madara is CelestialEdo Madara is CelestialEdo Madara is Celestial

it's confirmed naruto x sasuke is canon

Edo Madara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 07:34 AM   #25
♥Red♥
ANBU Captain

♥Red♥ is Luminary♥Red♥ is Luminary♥Red♥ is Luminary♥Red♥ is Luminary♥Red♥ is Luminary♥Red♥ is Luminary♥Red♥ is Luminary♥Red♥ is Luminary♥Red♥ is Luminary♥Red♥ is Luminary♥Red♥ is Luminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by gershvin View Post
Uchiha/Uzumaki are destined lovers. Thats for sure.
This is true Uchiha +Uzumaki =

♥Red♥ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 07:35 AM   #26
Yuna
The Legendary Anti-Sakuratard
Hokage

Yuna is TranscendentYuna is TranscendentYuna is TranscendentYuna is TranscendentYuna is TranscendentYuna is TranscendentYuna is TranscendentYuna is TranscendentYuna is TranscendentYuna is TranscendentYuna is Transcendent

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiV3 View Post

He wanted Hashirama?

Especially since Sasuke supposedly mirrors Madara while Naruto mirrors Hashirama. SasuNaru is predestined!

Yuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 07:36 AM   #27
PikaCheeka
Eternally coming for Madara
God of Shinobi

PikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now
Send a message via MSN to PikaCheeka Send a message via Skype™ to PikaCheeka

I would post my HashiMadaMito fanart and say "Accept it", but you can see boobs and I don't want to get banned.

PikaCheeka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 07:36 AM   #28
ultimateboss1
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Chuunin

ultimateboss1 is a glorious beacon of lightultimateboss1 is a glorious beacon of lightultimateboss1 is a glorious beacon of lightultimateboss1 is a glorious beacon of lightultimateboss1 is a glorious beacon of lightultimateboss1 is a glorious beacon of lightultimateboss1 is a glorious beacon of lightultimateboss1 is a glorious beacon of lightultimateboss1 is a glorious beacon of lightultimateboss1 is a glorious beacon of lightultimateboss1 is a glorious beacon of light

Man every major battle starts over P*s*y! ....lol sooo sad

ultimateboss1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 07:38 AM   #29
Blaze
G

Blaze is DivineBlaze is DivineBlaze is DivineBlaze is DivineBlaze is DivineBlaze is DivineBlaze is DivineBlaze is DivineBlaze is DivineBlaze is DivineBlaze is Divine
Quote:
Originally Posted by PikaCheeka View Post
I would post my HashiMadaMito fanart and say "Accept it", but they're all naked and I don't want to get banned.
I only want to see Mito naked.

I expect shitstorm if Mito has pink hair and green eyes.

Old 10-27-2011, 07:39 AM   #30
♥Red♥
ANBU Captain

♥Red♥ is Luminary♥Red♥ is Luminary♥Red♥ is Luminary♥Red♥ is Luminary♥Red♥ is Luminary♥Red♥ is Luminary♥Red♥ is Luminary♥Red♥ is Luminary♥Red♥ is Luminary♥Red♥ is Luminary♥Red♥ is Luminary

Quote:
I would post my HashiMadaMito fanart and say "Accept it", but you can see boobs and I don't want to get banned.

Post it in the bathhouse
Quote:
I only want to see Mito naked.

I expect shitstorm if Mito has pink hair and green eyes.
I´m sure the first hokages wife is supposed to be pretty

♥Red♥ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 07:39 AM   #31
Kyu
★★★~ █▬█ █ ▀█▀ ~★★★

Kyu est le sans pareilKyu est le sans pareilKyu est le sans pareilKyu est le sans pareilKyu est le sans pareilKyu est le sans pareilKyu est le sans pareilKyu est le sans pareilKyu est le sans pareilKyu est le sans pareilKyu est le sans pareil

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenAngelII View Post
Especially since Sasuke supposedly mirrors Madara while Naruto mirrors Hashirama. SasuNaru is predestined!
Dat HashiMada

I should have known

Old 10-27-2011, 07:44 AM   #32
PikaCheeka
God of Shinobi

PikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPikaCheeka is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiV3 View Post

He wanted Hashirama?

Kinda.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddress00 View Post
Post it in the bathhouse
I'm not a member.

I think it's safe to post but I can never be sure. Madara's hand covers most of her.

Old 10-27-2011, 07:44 AM   #33
Aiku
T e e H e e
Legendary Ninja

Aiku is TranscendentAiku is TranscendentAiku is TranscendentAiku is TranscendentAiku is TranscendentAiku is TranscendentAiku is TranscendentAiku is TranscendentAiku is TranscendentAiku is TranscendentAiku is Transcendent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edo Madara View Post
NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 07:47 AM   #34
HellMoon
Rookie

HellMoon is just really niceHellMoon is just really niceHellMoon is just really niceHellMoon is just really niceHellMoon is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edo Madara View Post
So how do you want to put Sakura into this equation?

Naruto= Hashirama
Sasuke= Madara
Sakura= Mito?

HellMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 07:49 AM   #35
Blaze
G

This 2 boys one girl shinobi squad should have been banned a long time ago it creates trouble.

Unless it was created to pay respect to MadMitoSho legendry threesome.

Old 10-27-2011, 07:50 AM   #36
Kyu
★★★~ █▬█ █ ▀█▀ ~★★★

Quote:
Kinda.

Spoiler:

Creepy.

But canon

Old 10-27-2011, 07:52 AM   #37
PikaCheeka
God of Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellMoon View Post
So how do you want to put Sakura into this equation?

Naruto= Hashirama
Sasuke= Madara
Sakura= Mito?

No. Hashi, Madara, and Mito are all competent adults and not a bunch of crybaby teenagers. Never make that comparison again.

Old 10-27-2011, 07:54 AM   #38
Blaze
G

Quote:
No. Hashi, Madara, and Mito are all competent adults and not a bunch of crybaby teenagers. Never make that comparison again.
You have to take age into account, Pika.

Also PM me the pic I'll post it in Bathhouse as well for others to see.

Old 10-27-2011, 07:54 AM   #39
Crona
Amonsexual
ANBU Captain

Crona is LuminaryCrona is LuminaryCrona is LuminaryCrona is LuminaryCrona is LuminaryCrona is LuminaryCrona is LuminaryCrona is LuminaryCrona is LuminaryCrona is LuminaryCrona is Luminary

Huh, another person to add to HashiMadaIzu

Crona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 08:00 AM   #40
PikaCheeka
God of Shinobi

Quote:
You have to take age into account, Pika.

Also PM me the pic I'll post it in Bathhouse as well for others to see.
Hashirama never acted like Naruto.

Perhaps I'll hunt down a mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet Haze View Post
Huh, another person to add to HashiMadaIzu
I ship TobiramaMito. Wanna join?

Founding fivesome.