• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > Online Gaming Center

Old 11-16-2011, 03:08 PM   #181
Bolivian Alpaca
Taking a break
Elite Jounin

Bolivian Alpaca est le sans pareilBolivian Alpaca est le sans pareilBolivian Alpaca est le sans pareilBolivian Alpaca est le sans pareilBolivian Alpaca est le sans pareilBolivian Alpaca est le sans pareilBolivian Alpaca est le sans pareilBolivian Alpaca est le sans pareilBolivian Alpaca est le sans pareilBolivian Alpaca est le sans pareilBolivian Alpaca est le sans pareil

So whats the status on this shindig?

NarutoForums

Old 11-16-2011, 03:20 PM   #182
Violent-nin
It's Morphin' Time!
Hokage

Violent-nin is TranscendentViolent-nin is TranscendentViolent-nin is TranscendentViolent-nin is TranscendentViolent-nin is TranscendentViolent-nin is TranscendentViolent-nin is TranscendentViolent-nin is TranscendentViolent-nin is TranscendentViolent-nin is TranscendentViolent-nin is Transcendent
Send a message via AIM to Violent-nin Send a message via MSN to Violent-nin Send a message via Yahoo to Violent-nin

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 distracted me.

I`ll work on the teams list.

Old 11-16-2011, 03:33 PM   #183
Violent-nin
It's Morphin' Time!
Hokage

Violent-nin is TranscendentViolent-nin is TranscendentViolent-nin is TranscendentViolent-nin is TranscendentViolent-nin is TranscendentViolent-nin is TranscendentViolent-nin is TranscendentViolent-nin is TranscendentViolent-nin is TranscendentViolent-nin is TranscendentViolent-nin is Transcendent
Send a message via AIM to Violent-nin Send a message via MSN to Violent-nin Send a message via Yahoo to Violent-nin

Okay teams are set, if more people sign ups then teams will be balanced.

How it works now:

It`s a competition between two teams in a best of 5 (private lobby - read rules). The matches can be as small as 2v2 to 6v6 (depending on how many people are on at a time).

For example.

If Spike, Brandon, Crix and Kuya and Musolini were online at the same time they could run matches between the two teams. Since one team only has two people online while the other has three the team with more people has to figure out who plays and who will act as a sub. A sub can switch out with another player in between matches (not during).

The matches are best 3 out of 5, the first match has to be TDM on a map agreed upon by both teams, after that the loser of each match counter-picks the game type and map.

--

Now get out there and get some matches in between teams and report scores back here.

Example -

Team X-Factor beat Team Not Even 3-1.

Old 11-16-2011, 10:10 PM   #184
Jak N Blak
Jakanese run shit.
Jinchuuriki

Jak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is Transcendent

Just putting it out there that I havent gotten the game yet, lol. Believe it or not but no store in my country has got it on sale yet. Third world ftw.

Old 11-16-2011, 11:09 PM   #185
Haohmaru
The Legendary Samurai
Kage

Haohmaru is TranscendentHaohmaru is TranscendentHaohmaru is TranscendentHaohmaru is TranscendentHaohmaru is TranscendentHaohmaru is TranscendentHaohmaru is TranscendentHaohmaru is TranscendentHaohmaru is TranscendentHaohmaru is TranscendentHaohmaru is Transcendent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violent-nin View Post
Okay teams are set, if more people sign ups then teams will be balanced.

How it works now:

It`s a competition between two teams in a best of 5 (private lobby - read rules). The matches can be as small as 2v2 to 6v6 (depending on how many people are on at a time).

For example.

If Spike, Brandon, Crix and Kuya and Musolini were online at the same time they could run matches between the two teams. Since one team only has two people online while the other has three the team with more people has to figure out who plays and who will act as a sub. A sub can switch out with another player in between matches (not during).

The matches are best 3 out of 5, the first match has to be TDM on a map agreed upon by both teams, after that the loser of each match counter-picks the game type and map.

--

Now get out there and get some matches in between teams and report scores back here.

Example -

Team X-Factor beat Team Not Even 3-1.
The rules and explanation made sense up until that highlighted part

Old 11-16-2011, 11:14 PM   #186
Violent-nin
It's Morphin' Time!
Hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haohmaru View Post
The rules and explanation made sense up until that highlighted part
When I'm not there to save you what else do you expect?

Old 11-16-2011, 11:17 PM   #187
Haohmaru
The Legendary Samurai
Kage

Haohmaru is TranscendentHaohmaru is TranscendentHaohmaru is TranscendentHaohmaru is TranscendentHaohmaru is TranscendentHaohmaru is TranscendentHaohmaru is TranscendentHaohmaru is TranscendentHaohmaru is TranscendentHaohmaru is TranscendentHaohmaru is Transcendent

Yeah, but you needed a shield to save me. Real men don't hide behind a shield, instead they use their silenced assassin classes

Old 11-16-2011, 11:20 PM   #188
Violent-nin
It's Morphin' Time!
Hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haohmaru View Post
:D yeah, but you needed a shield to save me. Real men don't hide behind a shield, instead they use their silenced assassin classes
Psh, you never seen Captain America before?

Oh Assassin, the answer to everything lol. I think it's stupid the amount of things it hides you from.

Old 11-17-2011, 06:51 PM   #189
Haohmaru
The Legendary Samurai
Kage

I would agree if it weren't for the support killstreak. Now any noob can get the UAV/advanced UAV killstreak. Not that getting a 3/2 killstreak is difficult, but now it's UAV every 5 sec.

Old 11-18-2011, 10:35 PM   #190
Cygnus45
The Bored Emperor
Elite Jounin

Cygnus45 is CelestialCygnus45 is CelestialCygnus45 is CelestialCygnus45 is CelestialCygnus45 is CelestialCygnus45 is CelestialCygnus45 is CelestialCygnus45 is CelestialCygnus45 is CelestialCygnus45 is CelestialCygnus45 is Celestial

I'll sign up, but I probably won't have the game till tuesday. if not, just boot me off.

Old 11-18-2011, 10:42 PM   #191
Naked

Naked is CelestialNaked is CelestialNaked is CelestialNaked is CelestialNaked is CelestialNaked is CelestialNaked is CelestialNaked is CelestialNaked is CelestialNaked is CelestialNaked is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cygnus45 View Post
I'll sign up, but I probably won't have the game till tuesday. if not, just boot me off.
That's fine. Omni is too preoccupied with UMvC3 to do anything right now.

Old 11-19-2011, 12:58 AM   #192
Haohmaru
The Legendary Samurai
Kage

When KoF13 comes in the mail, I'll probably stop playing this entirely as well.. I haven't even touched UC3 yet, cause I was too busy with work. Bye bye MW3.

Old 11-22-2011, 09:21 PM   #193
Violent-nin
It's Morphin' Time!
Hokage

Looks like no matches have happened, yay NF.

Old 11-22-2011, 09:32 PM   #194
Naked

Naked is CelestialNaked is CelestialNaked is CelestialNaked is CelestialNaked is CelestialNaked is CelestialNaked is CelestialNaked is CelestialNaked is CelestialNaked is CelestialNaked is Celestial

Quote:
Looks like no matches have happened, yay NF.
You never organized the games.

Old 11-22-2011, 10:12 PM   #195
Violent-nin
It's Morphin' Time!
Hokage

I'm not supposed to. I can't control when people are online and if history shows anything if you ever set a date for something to happen on NF it never happens.

Old 11-22-2011, 10:27 PM   #196
Naked

Quote:
I'm not supposed to. I can't control when people are online and if history shows anything if you ever set a date for something to happen on NF it never happens.
Well if you aren't supposed to, who is?

And yeah, it'll probably never happen anyway since a good bunch of us are already bored with the game.

Old 11-22-2011, 10:44 PM   #197
Jak N Blak
Jakanese run shit.
Jinchuuriki

Jak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is TranscendentJak N Blak is Transcendent

MY MY MY...my.

Old 11-23-2011, 12:04 AM   #198
Violent-nin
It's Morphin' Time!
Hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naked View Post
Well if you aren't supposed to, who is?

And yeah, it'll probably never happen anyway since a good bunch of us are already bored with the game.
Well considering everyone has different schedules and I'm busy with work a lot these days I can't organize every single aspect of things. The problem also is when this game came out, too many games in such a short span of time.

It can be as simple as you, Brandon, Spike and Muso playing together and deciding to run some matches and report it back here.

If you remember in MW2 and Black Ops there was no real set times or dates for our private matches. It worked best when everyone was just naturally playing together.

Old 02-29-2012, 12:40 PM   #199
Bushido Brown
aka Action Bastard
ANBU Squad Leader

Bushido Brown is a guardian of the faithBushido Brown is a guardian of the faithBushido Brown is a guardian of the faithBushido Brown is a guardian of the faithBushido Brown is a guardian of the faithBushido Brown is a guardian of the faithBushido Brown is a guardian of the faithBushido Brown is a guardian of the faithBushido Brown is a guardian of the faithBushido Brown is a guardian of the faithBushido Brown is a guardian of the faith

i was pumped to play in this, specially since now im on par w/ my xbox self