HELP, NARUTO QUESTIONS! - Page 2 - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > Konoha Plaza

Old 10-10-2011, 09:58 AM   #21
Flow
I ain't getting moved

Flow is the ne plus ultraFlow is the ne plus ultraFlow is the ne plus ultraFlow is the ne plus ultraFlow is the ne plus ultraFlow is the ne plus ultraFlow is the ne plus ultraFlow is the ne plus ultraFlow is the ne plus ultraFlow is the ne plus ultraFlow is the ne plus ultra

You should go in the Naruto library, or Hou. Not here Haubitz. A lot of people here don't even watch/like the series anymore.

Flow is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 10-10-2011, 10:13 AM   #22
xetal
latex
Chuunin

xetal is Luminaryxetal is Luminaryxetal is Luminaryxetal is Luminaryxetal is Luminaryxetal is Luminaryxetal is Luminaryxetal is Luminaryxetal is Luminaryxetal is Luminaryxetal is Luminary

watching anime on youtube in 2011...

xetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 10:30 AM   #23
Gogeta
Shape shifter

Gogeta is ElysianGogeta is ElysianGogeta is ElysianGogeta is ElysianGogeta is ElysianGogeta is ElysianGogeta is ElysianGogeta is ElysianGogeta is ElysianGogeta is ElysianGogeta is Elysian

You can find some finished series on youtube, which ended a long time ago. Like Cowboy Bepop - no one to go copyright shit on your ass

Gogeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 10:36 AM   #24
Darc

Darc simply walks into MordorDarc simply walks into MordorDarc simply walks into MordorDarc simply walks into MordorDarc simply walks into MordorDarc simply walks into MordorDarc simply walks into MordorDarc simply walks into MordorDarc simply walks into MordorDarc simply walks into MordorDarc simply walks into Mordor

Watch a real anime you sissy, like Inuyasha.

Darc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 10:47 AM   #25
Flow
I ain't getting moved

Flow is the ne plus ultraFlow is the ne plus ultraFlow is the ne plus ultraFlow is the ne plus ultraFlow is the ne plus ultraFlow is the ne plus ultraFlow is the ne plus ultraFlow is the ne plus ultraFlow is the ne plus ultraFlow is the ne plus ultraFlow is the ne plus ultra

Haubitz, are you ok?

Flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 10:47 AM   #26
xetal
latex
Chuunin

xetal is Luminaryxetal is Luminaryxetal is Luminaryxetal is Luminaryxetal is Luminaryxetal is Luminaryxetal is Luminaryxetal is Luminaryxetal is Luminaryxetal is Luminaryxetal is Luminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gogeta View Post
You can find some finished series on youtube, which ended a long time ago. Like Cowboy Bepop - no one to go copyright shit on your ass
you could also find it on anime torrent sites

xetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 10:54 AM   #27
Kenneth
sage whore
Super Moderator

Kenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely basedKenneth is absolutely based

you should check this thread:
http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=33515

this is the "what episode... questions" thread on the board that handles all naruto anime stuff
i'm sure someone will be able to help you there

Kenneth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 10:54 AM   #28
Blazing CobaltX
Yuri Trainer on Fire
Jinchuuriki

Blazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is RapturousBlazing CobaltX is Rapturous

Wrong place with the wrong people, try the HoU.

Blazing CobaltX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 11:03 AM   #29
Lishenron
Back with a Vengeance
ANBU Captain

Lishenron is a paragon of hopeLishenron is a paragon of hopeLishenron is a paragon of hopeLishenron is a paragon of hopeLishenron is a paragon of hopeLishenron is a paragon of hopeLishenron is a paragon of hopeLishenron is a paragon of hopeLishenron is a paragon of hopeLishenron is a paragon of hopeLishenron is a paragon of hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espionage View Post
You should go in the Naruto library, or Hou. Not here Haubitz. A lot of people here don't even watch/like the series anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
you should check this thread:
http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=33515

this is the "what episode... questions" thread on the board that handles all naruto anime stuff
i'm sure someone will be able to help you there
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing CobaltX View Post
Wrong place with the wrong people, try the HoU.
These are the best options. I'd definitely suggest the library if you want the quickest answer..(ask for both the manga page+episode).

I tried finding the episode where the quote was stated ,on google , but I've had no luck.

Lishenron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 08:58 PM   #30
mhasemore
Storm Wyrm
Jounin

mhasemore is Luminarymhasemore is Luminarymhasemore is Luminarymhasemore is Luminarymhasemore is Luminarymhasemore is Luminarymhasemore is Luminarymhasemore is Luminarymhasemore is Luminarymhasemore is Luminarymhasemore is Luminary

You'd have to search the relevant forums and their archives. Use the search tool, perhaps.

mhasemore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 09:58 PM   #31
VampireNeu
≧ヮ≦ ❤˛
Legendary Ninja

VampireNeu is ElysianVampireNeu is ElysianVampireNeu is ElysianVampireNeu is ElysianVampireNeu is ElysianVampireNeu is ElysianVampireNeu is ElysianVampireNeu is ElysianVampireNeu is ElysianVampireNeu is ElysianVampireNeu is Elysian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gogeta View Post
good answer

VampireNeu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 02:00 AM   #32
Soul
Agent of Justice
God of Shinobi

Soul is the ne plus ultraSoul is the ne plus ultraSoul is the ne plus ultraSoul is the ne plus ultraSoul is the ne plus ultraSoul is the ne plus ultraSoul is the ne plus ultraSoul is the ne plus ultraSoul is the ne plus ultraSoul is the ne plus ultraSoul is the ne plus ultra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haubitz View Post
1. Which episode does Orochimaru Say this "Darkness, when everything that you know and love. Is taken from you so harshly. All you can think about is anger, hatred and even revenge. And no one can save you."
Orochimaru vs. Sarutobi, when Orochimaru used Edo Tensei to revive Shodai and Nidaime.

Quote:
2. In which episode does kakashi say "Sometimes in wars, we fight to protect what's precious to us. Even, if we don't know the outcome."
Quote:
3 And i quess this is Naruto answering on kakashi's words "But, it's so hard when you lose someone."
Don't know, but you are thinking about a really good AMV.

Edit: Ohhh, I think I remember.
IIRC, those lines were used in Sarutobi's funeral.

Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 07:57 PM   #33
Haubitz
Academy Student

Haubitz has a spectacular aura aboutHaubitz has a spectacular aura aboutHaubitz has a spectacular aura about

Soul, I can't find it... I have watched all the episodes over and over with Orochimaru vs Sarutobi, but itäs not there. Do you know in which episode or where in that episode?

Haubitz is offline   Reply With Quote