ANTI-VASH FC... - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > Fanclubs > Member Fanclubs
View Poll Results: Do You Hate Vash?
Yes 50 45.87%
No 59 54.13%
Voters: 109. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 01-08-2006, 08:45 PM   #1
Yggdrįsill
Hero Of The Half-Elves
Genin

Yggdrįsill is LuminaryYggdrįsill is LuminaryYggdrįsill is LuminaryYggdrįsill is LuminaryYggdrįsill is LuminaryYggdrįsill is LuminaryYggdrįsill is LuminaryYggdrįsill is LuminaryYggdrįsill is LuminaryYggdrįsill is LuminaryYggdrįsill is Luminary
Sharingan ANTI-VASH FC...

Let's all stop pretending. We all hate Vash here, he's an asshole and he treats us like shit. He flames us and doesn't respect our opinions at all. He does what he wants and gets away with it because he's a mod.

I say NO MORE! This is where we make a stand and show Vash that we will stop his tyranni over these boards.

I hate Vash. You can to, just sign up today!

Banner (To be put in sig):

Owner (Ultimaite Ha8r of Vash):

Prince Of Darkness

Co-Owners (Secondary Unit of Vash h8):

konohamaru-dono
Masamunenissay
Archssor

Members (who ha8 Vash):

sunshine and gasoline
Sound-Nin Kin Tsuchi
k1nj3
Tj-Chan
gtaguy111
FrouFrou
Hayate_Himself
faux_fox
uncanny_sama
peK
TSO BAZAN
Masamunenissay
Kiri no Kuchiki
Prince Of Darkness
Mecha-Kisame
hasuhana
Soushiki no Sori
konohamaru-dono
PenaltyLife
Archssor
warcraft
DragonHeart52
Naota
robotkiller
Kakihara
judge|dre
Dragonzair
organizedcrime
Amęthσn
Freakness
Moritsune
gunners
Adam III
Deathdart
Lain Iwakura
Chamcham Trigger
LivingHitokiri
Gaara_92
X2q
narudown

Essay By Archssor:
Read:
Pssh, you guys think you hate Vash? Vash is a jackass who thinks he can abuse his mod powers and can get away with it. I laugh, from this point forward I am going to spend every waking minute of my life on my computer to get Vash banned. I've just wrote a passage about my hate towards him and I hope I will be accepted into your FC, Sunshine & Gasoline. Also, I've just made flash about supporting my cause. Click here to go check it out.

Vash, the only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of what you wrote, because, well... it didn't really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things more difficult. If I had known, that this was your case then I would have never read your post. It just wouldn't have been "right". Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.

PS: Vash, you are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, Byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent, libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dystopic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing, abrasive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive, socially-retarded, puerile, clueless, and generally Not Good.

Last edited by Yggdrįsill; 08-16-2006 at 07:11 AM.
Yggdrįsill is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 01-08-2006, 08:50 PM   #2
Orochimaru
Densetsu no Sannin
Legendary Ninja

Orochimaru is absolutely basedOrochimaru is absolutely basedOrochimaru is absolutely basedOrochimaru is absolutely basedOrochimaru is absolutely basedOrochimaru is absolutely basedOrochimaru is absolutely basedOrochimaru is absolutely basedOrochimaru is absolutely basedOrochimaru is absolutely basedOrochimaru is absolutely based

Good Job

Orochimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 08:52 PM   #3
Yggdrįsill
Hero Of The Half-Elves
Genin

Yggdrįsill is LuminaryYggdrįsill is LuminaryYggdrįsill is LuminaryYggdrįsill is LuminaryYggdrįsill is LuminaryYggdrįsill is LuminaryYggdrįsill is LuminaryYggdrįsill is LuminaryYggdrįsill is LuminaryYggdrįsill is LuminaryYggdrįsill is Luminary

im one step ahead of the mods

Old 01-08-2006, 08:54 PM   #4
Yggdrįsill
Hero Of The Half-Elves
Genin

who voted no?

Old 01-08-2006, 08:54 PM   #5
ninamori

ninamori is Eternalninamori is Eternalninamori is Eternalninamori is Eternalninamori is Eternalninamori is Eternalninamori is Eternalninamori is Eternalninamori is Eternalninamori is Eternalninamori is Eternal

Wait... wtf?

ninamori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 08:54 PM   #6
Yggdrįsill
Hero Of The Half-Elves
Genin

who voted no on the poll?

Old 01-08-2006, 08:55 PM   #7
Robotkiller
Still alive
Super Murderator

Robotkiller is the ne plus ultraRobotkiller is the ne plus ultraRobotkiller is the ne plus ultraRobotkiller is the ne plus ultraRobotkiller is the ne plus ultraRobotkiller is the ne plus ultraRobotkiller is the ne plus ultraRobotkiller is the ne plus ultraRobotkiller is the ne plus ultraRobotkiller is the ne plus ultraRobotkiller is the ne plus ultra
Send a message via Skype™ to Robotkiller

What happened to the last one?

Robotkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 08:55 PM   #8
Yggdrįsill
Hero Of The Half-Elves
Genin

i donno but cant post on it anymore... and i claimed that if it gets closed ill keep on makin new ones...

Old 01-08-2006, 08:56 PM   #9
Orochimaru
Densetsu no Sannin
Legendary Ninja

Orochimaru is absolutely basedOrochimaru is absolutely basedOrochimaru is absolutely basedOrochimaru is absolutely basedOrochimaru is absolutely basedOrochimaru is absolutely basedOrochimaru is absolutely basedOrochimaru is absolutely basedOrochimaru is absolutely basedOrochimaru is absolutely basedOrochimaru is absolutely based

OMG ! .. the treachery is from within !! .. KILL THE TRAITOR!

Old 01-08-2006, 08:56 PM   #10
ninamori

ninamori is Eternalninamori is Eternalninamori is Eternalninamori is Eternalninamori is Eternalninamori is Eternalninamori is Eternalninamori is Eternalninamori is Eternalninamori is Eternalninamori is Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Of Darkness
who voted no on the poll?
Why don't you check? It's an open poll.

S&G, btw.

Old 01-08-2006, 08:57 PM   #11
The Scenester
̣

The Scenester is RapturousThe Scenester is RapturousThe Scenester is RapturousThe Scenester is RapturousThe Scenester is RapturousThe Scenester is RapturousThe Scenester is RapturousThe Scenester is RapturousThe Scenester is RapturousThe Scenester is RapturousThe Scenester is Rapturous
Send a message via Skype™ to The Scenester

I voted yesh cause I stole Vashies canday :3 <333333 XDDD

The Scenester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 08:57 PM   #12
Yggdrįsill
Hero Of The Half-Elves
Genin

omg u f**** traitor S&G u are no longer co-owner

Old 01-08-2006, 08:57 PM   #13
Orochimaru
Densetsu no Sannin
Legendary Ninja

You're so busted S&G

Old 01-08-2006, 08:58 PM   #14
Yggdrįsill
Hero Of The Half-Elves
Genin

ur the new co-owner konohamaru-dono, welcome

Old 01-08-2006, 08:59 PM   #15
Yggdrįsill
Hero Of The Half-Elves
Genin

im adding it now

Old 01-08-2006, 08:59 PM   #16
Archssor
~ Carpe Diem ~
Special Jounin

Archssor is AscendantArchssor is AscendantArchssor is AscendantArchssor is AscendantArchssor is AscendantArchssor is AscendantArchssor is AscendantArchssor is AscendantArchssor is AscendantArchssor is AscendantArchssor is Ascendant
Send a message via AIM to Archssor Send a message via MSN to Archssor

I feel insulted, you didn't put up my essay towards Vash?

Archssor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 08:59 PM   #17
Yggdrįsill
Hero Of The Half-Elves
Genin

im adding it now i have to transfer one by one...

Old 01-08-2006, 09:01 PM   #18
Orochimaru
Densetsu no Sannin
Legendary Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Of Darkness
ur the new co-owner konohamaru-dono, welcome
add Archie as a co-owner as well

Old 01-08-2006, 09:02 PM   #19
ninamori

Quote:
Originally Posted by konohamaru-dono
add Archie as a co-owner as well
.....LOL.

*is a traitor, lawl*

8D

Old 01-08-2006, 09:02 PM   #20
Archssor
~ Carpe Diem ~
Special Jounin

Archssor is AscendantArchssor is AscendantArchssor is AscendantArchssor is AscendantArchssor is AscendantArchssor is AscendantArchssor is AscendantArchssor is AscendantArchssor is AscendantArchssor is AscendantArchssor is Ascendant
Send a message via AIM to Archssor Send a message via MSN to Archssor

I'm not a traitor, what are you smoking, gurl.

Yay, co-owner!

Archssor is offline   Reply With Quote
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: