Lightning vs Vincent Valentine - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > Outskirts Battledome Archive

Old 09-22-2011, 05:44 AM   #1
Shooting burst stream
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Jounin

Shooting burst stream is a paragon of hopeShooting burst stream is a paragon of hopeShooting burst stream is a paragon of hopeShooting burst stream is a paragon of hopeShooting burst stream is a paragon of hopeShooting burst stream is a paragon of hopeShooting burst stream is a paragon of hopeShooting burst stream is a paragon of hopeShooting burst stream is a paragon of hopeShooting burst stream is a paragon of hopeShooting burst stream is a paragon of hope
Default Lightning vs Vincent Valentine

Always wondered about this and thought it would be a good match.

This is l'cie Lightning as she was at the end of FFXIII vs Base Vincent from Dirge of Cerberus. Vincent has elemental materia and Light has access to all of her spells from the game

Restrictions: No Odin for Light or Chaos for Vincent

Bloodlust on

Starting distance: 20 metres

Bonus scenario: Ragnarok (Fang and Vanille transformed) vs Chaos (Vincent in control.

NarutoForums

Old 09-22-2011, 06:01 AM   #2
Francesco.
Icon lover <3

Francesco. has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Francesco.

Lightning dont deserve this.

Old 09-22-2011, 06:03 AM   #3
Hunteri Heroci
Man in the Wilderness

Hunteri Heroci is ElysianHunteri Heroci is ElysianHunteri Heroci is ElysianHunteri Heroci is ElysianHunteri Heroci is ElysianHunteri Heroci is ElysianHunteri Heroci is ElysianHunteri Heroci is ElysianHunteri Heroci is ElysianHunteri Heroci is ElysianHunteri Heroci is Elysian

Isn't Vincent physically superior to Lightning? Odin would compensate for that massively.

Bonus scenario, I remember Ragnarok being durable and well they did stop Gran Pulse from falling on Cocoon, Chaos Vincent is faster but I'd give this to Ragnarok.

Old 09-22-2011, 06:14 AM   #4
Shooting burst stream
Jounin

Shooting burst stream is a paragon of hopeShooting burst stream is a paragon of hopeShooting burst stream is a paragon of hopeShooting burst stream is a paragon of hopeShooting burst stream is a paragon of hopeShooting burst stream is a paragon of hopeShooting burst stream is a paragon of hopeShooting burst stream is a paragon of hopeShooting burst stream is a paragon of hopeShooting burst stream is a paragon of hopeShooting burst stream is a paragon of hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimecia View Post
Isn't Vincent physically superior to Lightning? Odin would compensate for that massively.

Bonus scenario, I remember Ragnarok being durable and well they did stop Gran Pulse from falling on Cocoon, Chaos Vincent is faster but I'd give this to Ragnarok.
Maybe in physical strength (though Lightning is no slouch) but they are both bullet timers so there shouldn't be any major speed issue. They also both have numerous feats of skill so there shouldn't be much of a difference there. I didn't allow her Odin because it would be too much and I think it's a fair enough fight as it is.

Yeah Ragnarok was durable enough to swim through lava to get to the bottom of Cocoon to keep it from falling then managed to stop it but Chaos' speed advantage and impressive durability in his own right should be enough to keep it interesting

Old 09-22-2011, 06:18 AM   #5
Hunteri Heroci
Man in the Wilderness

Hunteri Heroci is ElysianHunteri Heroci is ElysianHunteri Heroci is ElysianHunteri Heroci is ElysianHunteri Heroci is ElysianHunteri Heroci is ElysianHunteri Heroci is ElysianHunteri Heroci is ElysianHunteri Heroci is ElysianHunteri Heroci is ElysianHunteri Heroci is Elysian

When did Lightning bullet time? And I don't recall any impressive strength feats from either of them so meh to that. Odin wouldn't be too much as long as Vincent could transform into Galian beast.

Old 09-22-2011, 06:25 AM   #6
Shooting burst stream
Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimecia View Post
When did Lightning bullet time? And I don't recall any impressive strength feats from either of them so meh to that. Odin wouldn't be too much as long as Vincent could transform into Galian beast.

3:57 - 4:04 Lightning dodges the bullets fired by the PSICOM soldiers. She has also physically pushed back Behemoth kings.

Anyway I don't remember any feats from galian beast unless I'm forgetting something.

Old 09-23-2011, 11:05 AM   #7
Shooting burst stream
Jounin

Come on, anyone else got an opinion on this?

Old 09-23-2011, 06:08 PM   #8
DestinyDestroyer
ANBU Captain

DestinyDestroyer is LuminaryDestinyDestroyer is LuminaryDestinyDestroyer is LuminaryDestinyDestroyer is LuminaryDestinyDestroyer is LuminaryDestinyDestroyer is LuminaryDestinyDestroyer is LuminaryDestinyDestroyer is LuminaryDestinyDestroyer is LuminaryDestinyDestroyer is LuminaryDestinyDestroyer is Luminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Shujin View Post
Lightning dont deserve this.
She actually does

I spent the first portion of the game wishing Lightning would get punched in the face

Old 09-23-2011, 06:12 PM   #9
Shooting burst stream
Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestinyDestroyer View Post
She actually does

I spent the first portion of the game wishing Lightning would get punched in the face
Me too for like the first few chapters but after thatshe redeemed herself. Also I don't get why everyone thinks this is a stomp. They're pretty even from what I can tell.

Old 09-23-2011, 11:29 PM   #10
The Adept
Pirate Captain
Genin

The Adept is a glorious beacon of lightThe Adept is a glorious beacon of lightThe Adept is a glorious beacon of lightThe Adept is a glorious beacon of lightThe Adept is a glorious beacon of lightThe Adept is a glorious beacon of lightThe Adept is a glorious beacon of lightThe Adept is a glorious beacon of lightThe Adept is a glorious beacon of lightThe Adept is a glorious beacon of lightThe Adept is a glorious beacon of light

Base Vincent is a bullet timer and has much better aim than PSCICOM troops.

Chaos Vincent rapes

I also don't feel like Lightning's bullet time feats are legit, it kinda looks like they just wizzed passed her.

Old 09-23-2011, 11:32 PM   #11
Dandy Elegance
Banned

Dandy Elegance is AscendantDandy Elegance is AscendantDandy Elegance is AscendantDandy Elegance is AscendantDandy Elegance is AscendantDandy Elegance is AscendantDandy Elegance is AscendantDandy Elegance is AscendantDandy Elegance is AscendantDandy Elegance is AscendantDandy Elegance is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestinyDestroyer View Post
She actually does

This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooting burst stream View Post
Me too for like the first few chapters but after thatshe redeemed herself.
And then this.

Old 09-24-2011, 01:22 AM   #12
SHM
ANBU Recruit

SHM is a glorious beacon of lightSHM is a glorious beacon of lightSHM is a glorious beacon of lightSHM is a glorious beacon of lightSHM is a glorious beacon of lightSHM is a glorious beacon of lightSHM is a glorious beacon of lightSHM is a glorious beacon of lightSHM is a glorious beacon of lightSHM is a glorious beacon of lightSHM is a glorious beacon of light

Chaos-Vincent have more than speed. He have Death-Penalty, insane physical-strength(he overpowered Azul pretty easily IIRC), and power enough to blow-up Omega-WEAPON.

Old 09-24-2011, 10:00 AM   #13
Shooting burst stream
Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Adept View Post
Base Vincent is a bullet timer and has much better aim than PSCICOM troops.

Chaos Vincent rapes

I also don't feel like Lightning's bullet time feats are legit, it kinda looks like they just wizzed passed her.
If you pay close attention to the scenes she starts moving as the bullets show up at edge of the screen especcially the part where she starts flipping. I know Vincent has much better aim than PSICOM soldiers but that doesn't take away the fact that for the most part in that scene the bullets were well aimed towards Lightning who just dodged them.

I'm not denying Vincent has a large chance to beat her but it won't be as easy as everyone is letting on and Lightning has just a good a chance of beating him.

Chaos vs Ragnarok shouldn't be a rape either considering the later swam through, tore through the bottom of Cocoon and held Cocoon up until it could crystalise it. Chaos has far greater speed yes and a lot of firepower but with Ragnarok's durability it's still gonna be a good fight.

Old 09-24-2011, 01:33 PM   #14
Kirito
Banned

Kirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is Rapturous

Lightning loses for being a terrible character in a terrible story.

Old 09-24-2011, 01:34 PM   #15
Dandy Elegance
Banned

Dandy Elegance is AscendantDandy Elegance is AscendantDandy Elegance is AscendantDandy Elegance is AscendantDandy Elegance is AscendantDandy Elegance is AscendantDandy Elegance is AscendantDandy Elegance is AscendantDandy Elegance is AscendantDandy Elegance is AscendantDandy Elegance is Ascendant

And FFVII isn't terrible, right?

Old 09-24-2011, 01:36 PM   #16
Dandy Elegance
Banned

Shut up, tool.

Old 09-24-2011, 01:38 PM   #17
Dandy Elegance
Banned

No-one cares.

Old 09-24-2011, 01:41 PM   #18
Dandy Elegance
Banned

Your existence hurts mine.

Old 09-24-2011, 01:42 PM   #19
Kirito
Banned

Kirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is Rapturous

lol i don't like ff 7 that much too, my faves are actually 4 and 10 so i dunno what ur talking about

Old 09-24-2011, 01:43 PM   #20
Dandy Elegance
Banned

Irrelevant.