• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Akihabara District > Anime Channel

Old 03-17-2012, 01:23 PM   #721
Kurokami Medaka
"We are Diamond Dogs"
Hokage

Kurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is Rapturous
Send a message via AIM to Kurokami Medaka Send a message via MSN to Kurokami Medaka Send a message via Skype™ to Kurokami Medaka

Its a very interesting argument on which has more value, a real or a fake. In the end that kind of talk is what discouraged Kagenui to continue fighting. Nice to see Teenage Shinobu show up and I'm hoping the bluray of this episode will show the entirety of that fight instead of those red/black scene cut-ins. Araragi continues to discourage opponents with his words instead of his fists. A nice final episode I'd say.

Kurokami Medaka is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 03-17-2012, 01:23 PM   #722
Muk
Let's play a game, Ophelia
Juusan Buntai Teichou

Muk < YouMuk < YouMuk < YouMuk < YouMuk < YouMuk < YouMuk < YouMuk < YouMuk < YouMuk < YouMuk < You

why do i feel so dissatisfied with his battles?

he let's himself get beat up and then cause of his endurance and immortality just talks his way out of it

that is so unlike season 1 where he actually does stuff to the monsters

Muk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 01:51 PM   #723
Corwin
Trained Stalemate Associate
Elite Jounin

Corwin is LuminaryCorwin is LuminaryCorwin is LuminaryCorwin is LuminaryCorwin is LuminaryCorwin is LuminaryCorwin is LuminaryCorwin is LuminaryCorwin is LuminaryCorwin is LuminaryCorwin is Luminary

"Isn't it hot, having a sister who isn't your real sister?"

Corwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 02:23 PM   #724
Vino

Vino ist ein ÜbermenschVino ist ein ÜbermenschVino ist ein ÜbermenschVino ist ein ÜbermenschVino ist ein ÜbermenschVino ist ein ÜbermenschVino ist ein ÜbermenschVino ist ein ÜbermenschVino ist ein ÜbermenschVino ist ein ÜbermenschVino ist ein Übermensch

Goddamn beta

Vino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 02:25 PM   #725
Ceria
Sabagebu!
Jinchuuriki

Ceria est le sans pareilCeria est le sans pareilCeria est le sans pareilCeria est le sans pareilCeria est le sans pareilCeria est le sans pareilCeria est le sans pareilCeria est le sans pareilCeria est le sans pareilCeria est le sans pareilCeria est le sans pareil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mura View Post
Its a very interesting argument on which has more value, a real or a fake. In the end that kind of talk is what discouraged Kagenui to continue fighting. Nice to see Teenage Shinobu show up and I'm hoping the bluray of this episode will show the entirety of that fight instead of those red/black scene cut-ins. Araragi continues to discourage opponents with his words instead of his fists. A nice final episode I'd say.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corwin View Post
My sentiments exactly.

Ceria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 03:49 PM   #726
reaperunique
I3
Hokage

reaperunique is Ascendantreaperunique is Ascendantreaperunique is Ascendantreaperunique is Ascendantreaperunique is Ascendantreaperunique is Ascendantreaperunique is Ascendantreaperunique is Ascendantreaperunique is Ascendantreaperunique is Ascendantreaperunique is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corwin View Post
Well, she came from his mother, so she is his sister.
And besides, they grew up together, there is a mental image that will stop them from getting together, at least in a normal situation.

reaperunique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 04:54 PM   #727
Kyousuke
kosaka.
S-Class Missing-nin

Kyousuke is CelestialKyousuke is CelestialKyousuke is CelestialKyousuke is CelestialKyousuke is CelestialKyousuke is CelestialKyousuke is CelestialKyousuke is CelestialKyousuke is CelestialKyousuke is CelestialKyousuke is Celestial

Commie:
[Commie] Nisemonogatari - 11 [AA706941].mkv

Kyousuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 04:56 PM   #728
C_Akutabi
Powder Hunter
S-Class Missing-nin

C_Akutabi is CelestialC_Akutabi is CelestialC_Akutabi is CelestialC_Akutabi is CelestialC_Akutabi is CelestialC_Akutabi is CelestialC_Akutabi is CelestialC_Akutabi is CelestialC_Akutabi is CelestialC_Akutabi is CelestialC_Akutabi is Celestial

And so Araragi shows more of his prowess with talk-no-jutsu

Older Shinobu

C_Akutabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 05:58 PM   #729
Kyousuke
kosaka.
S-Class Missing-nin

Kyousuke is CelestialKyousuke is CelestialKyousuke is CelestialKyousuke is CelestialKyousuke is CelestialKyousuke is CelestialKyousuke is CelestialKyousuke is CelestialKyousuke is CelestialKyousuke is CelestialKyousuke is Celestial

Looks like "Grandma" Shinobu has quite the firepower left in her. Once again getting me excited for Kizumonogatari.

Very interesting discussion about the worth of the real thing vs. an impostor while Araragi serves as the punching bag. Of course each of the three in the business have a different stance on it.

I was pretty surprised at the kiss, but I loved Tsukihi's reaction to it.

Overall a very nice final episode. I've thoroughly enjoyed this series, even with the noticeable spike in fanservice levels from Bakemonogatari. Wonder what that last part at the end of the credits was about with Senjougahara.

Kyousuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 06:39 PM   #730
blakstealth
Club Bangerz
Legendary Ninja

blakstealth is Ascendantblakstealth is Ascendantblakstealth is Ascendantblakstealth is Ascendantblakstealth is Ascendantblakstealth is Ascendantblakstealth is Ascendantblakstealth is Ascendantblakstealth is Ascendantblakstealth is Ascendantblakstealth is Ascendant

Awesome episode.

Shinobu got that Mister Donut swag. xD

blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 07:21 PM   #731
TigerTwista
I have the power of a
Elite Teacher

TigerTwista is a guardian of the faithTigerTwista is a guardian of the faithTigerTwista is a guardian of the faithTigerTwista is a guardian of the faithTigerTwista is a guardian of the faithTigerTwista is a guardian of the faithTigerTwista is a guardian of the faithTigerTwista is a guardian of the faithTigerTwista is a guardian of the faithTigerTwista is a guardian of the faithTigerTwista is a guardian of the faith
Send a message via AIM to TigerTwista Send a message via Yahoo to TigerTwista

Oh Shinobu why you so smexy and strong lol. I definitely can't wait for kizu now. But its definitely interesting how apparently he has no shame with either of his sisters lol. he would marry both of them xD probrably would.

TigerTwista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 08:07 PM   #732
blakstealth
Club Bangerz
Legendary Ninja

blakstealth is Ascendantblakstealth is Ascendantblakstealth is Ascendantblakstealth is Ascendantblakstealth is Ascendantblakstealth is Ascendantblakstealth is Ascendantblakstealth is Ascendantblakstealth is Ascendantblakstealth is Ascendantblakstealth is Ascendant

lol, Nisio fucked up Araragi pretty well in Nise.

blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 08:43 PM   #733
TigerTwista
I have the power of a
Elite Teacher

TigerTwista is a guardian of the faithTigerTwista is a guardian of the faithTigerTwista is a guardian of the faithTigerTwista is a guardian of the faithTigerTwista is a guardian of the faithTigerTwista is a guardian of the faithTigerTwista is a guardian of the faithTigerTwista is a guardian of the faithTigerTwista is a guardian of the faithTigerTwista is a guardian of the faithTigerTwista is a guardian of the faith

Again i definitely hav eto ask this one again, is there an english patch for the VN for this? i know there's one out there but i don't think i've ever seen the VN with a translation for it....and yes.... ka ka

Old 03-17-2012, 08:49 PM   #734
Kurokami Medaka
"We are Diamond Dogs"
Hokage

Kurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is RapturousKurokami Medaka is Rapturous
Send a message via AIM to Kurokami Medaka Send a message via MSN to Kurokami Medaka Send a message via Skype™ to Kurokami Medaka

VN? Nise is a light novel.....

Old 03-17-2012, 09:15 PM   #735
TigerTwista
I have the power of a
Elite Teacher

that says a bit differently mura lol though granted i suppose i can't really call it a visual novel can i....hmmm how would you classify this then lol

Old 03-17-2012, 09:33 PM   #736
Kurokami Medaka
"We are Diamond Dogs"
Hokage

Hmm thats......interesting. Not sure what you would call that but good luck finding the patch if there is one.

Old 03-17-2012, 11:32 PM   #737
TigerTwista
I have the power of a
Elite Teacher

On another note i'm kind of suprised these two songs overlap so well o.o

Old 03-17-2012, 11:49 PM   #738
Phoenix Wright
:|

Phoenix Wright is CelestialPhoenix Wright is CelestialPhoenix Wright is CelestialPhoenix Wright is CelestialPhoenix Wright is CelestialPhoenix Wright is CelestialPhoenix Wright is CelestialPhoenix Wright is CelestialPhoenix Wright is CelestialPhoenix Wright is CelestialPhoenix Wright is Celestial

^ I'm sorry, but it really doesn't. That sounds awful.

Made me laugh though, so credit where it's due.

Phoenix Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 01:01 AM   #739
Wolfarus
Mrgrgr
Kage

Wolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is DivineWolfarus is Divine

And aragai finishes season 2 as he began season 1.. a glorified punching bag with lots of dialogue.

It wasnt a bad end, and teenage shinobu was cute, and i KNOW this isnt your typical "power up" shounen anime, but good god... cant the guy show SOME offensive prowess, just once?!

Wolfarus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 02:45 AM   #740
reaperunique
I3
Hokage

reaperunique is Ascendantreaperunique is Ascendantreaperunique is Ascendantreaperunique is Ascendantreaperunique is Ascendantreaperunique is Ascendantreaperunique is Ascendantreaperunique is Ascendantreaperunique is Ascendantreaperunique is Ascendantreaperunique is Ascendant

I get what you mean, I would've loved to see him actually fight. But oh well, c'est la vie.

reaperunique is offline   Reply With Quote