• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Outskirts of Konoha > Roleplaying Forum

Old 09-07-2011, 12:36 PM   #1
Final Giku Tenshou
Done with Naruto
God of Shinobi

Final Giku Tenshou is DivineFinal Giku Tenshou is DivineFinal Giku Tenshou is DivineFinal Giku Tenshou is DivineFinal Giku Tenshou is DivineFinal Giku Tenshou is DivineFinal Giku Tenshou is DivineFinal Giku Tenshou is DivineFinal Giku Tenshou is DivineFinal Giku Tenshou is DivineFinal Giku Tenshou is Divine
Send a message via AIM to Final Giku Tenshou Send a message via Skype™ to Final Giku Tenshou
Default Bleach: Encroaching Cataclysm Main RP Thread

The year is 2011, and Soul Society is enjoying as much of Era of Peace as an organization that manages death can. Hollow attacks have been at their lowest in many years, and the Human World is mostly stabilized at the moment. The Captain Commander however has not laxed his stance once, keeping Soul Society as strict as ever, because if they were to let their guards down in times of peace, a new threat could easily emerge to overtake them. Shinigami are constantly being sent to and returning from the Human World, and there has been no reports of any anomolies as of yet. Soul Society has however laxed a rule in the Human World, thanks in part to a major breakthrough by the 12th division, it is now possible to create Substitute Shinigami without a Shinigami losing their own powers.

This is not to say that Soul Society is without it's own enemies though, there are multiple organizations which lay in the background that continue to plot against Soul Society hoping to one day destroy it. In addition to this, there is an unknown traitor amongst the group who is planning his own devilish scheme, and he's using anything that moves in order to complete it. So far he has been successful in covering his tracks, and Soul Society has yet to suspect anything, but this is all subject to change incredibly soon, as anomolies from his actions will eventually begin appearing in the Human Word.

-------------------

OOC Thread

-------------------

Rules

1. TURN OFF SIGNATURES
2. No Godmodding
3. Play Nice
4. All OOC Posts in the OOC thread

Final Giku Tenshou is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 09-07-2011, 01:06 PM   #2
Final Giku Tenshou
Done with Naruto
God of Shinobi

Final Giku Tenshou is DivineFinal Giku Tenshou is DivineFinal Giku Tenshou is DivineFinal Giku Tenshou is DivineFinal Giku Tenshou is DivineFinal Giku Tenshou is DivineFinal Giku Tenshou is DivineFinal Giku Tenshou is DivineFinal Giku Tenshou is DivineFinal Giku Tenshou is DivineFinal Giku Tenshou is Divine
Send a message via AIM to Final Giku Tenshou Send a message via Skype™ to Final Giku Tenshou

Soul Society has been in a state of peace up until this point, Hollow counts have been at an all time low thanks to their somewhat lax tolerance of allowing the Human World to help them in their matters of keeping Hollow in check, which has worked out exceptionally well despite the numerous amount of Substitute Shinigami that have been created as a result. The man who keeps watch of the mortal realm, sending information to the Shinigami in the Human World, as well as keeping tabs on information reported to him by the 12th division about the Human World, sits at his desk reading a report from that very same division right now. Ikeda Kazuo is his name, the Captain of the 10th division, and this report he has received is a rather eyebrow raising report. According to the information, Reishi count in the Human World is beginning to increase at a rate that's abnormal even for high increases of Reishi, a situation which could prove to create a massive influx of Hollow into Karakura Town.

This is a situation that needs to be dealt with beyond a shadow of a doubt.” Kazuo sighed, “Where is that girl at anyways? She's usually so active in getting here on time.

POW! As soon as Kazuo asked that question the doors to his headquarters nearly bursted off their hinges as the girl he spoke of came running in, hunched over and attempting to catch her breath, “Ah so she was in a hurry to get here after all!” Kazuo grinned at the girl in front of him, her name is Honami Chiyoko, an unseated member of his division with growing prowess, and this is the start of her first trip to the Human World.

Taichou.. I.. came.. as soon as I.. could..” Chiyoko attempted to catch her breath, she had all of her stuff ready to go, “So what exactly am I being sent down there for?

Two things, one to research a certain incident going on in the Human World.” Kazuo handed Chiyoko a piece of paper, “Number two is to find this location, it hosts a laboratory created by a specific enemy of ours known as the Layer Organization, you are to dismantle their operation, and report back whatever you've found.

Chiyoko looked at the paper, it had all the necessary information included the location of the place she was to take out, “I see, so I assume this is a pretty easy place to infiltrate?

Layers considers their laboratories to be expendable as long as the main organization is not found.” Kazuo sighed, “The 12th division is still working on that right now.” Kazuo waved his hand, “Now run along and prepare for your trip, Chiyoko, you're going to enjoy your stay there no doubt, as for me I have to send this report to the Captain Commander.

Okay!” Chiyoko smirked at the 10th division Captain as she saluted him, “I'll do my best, taichou!” Chiyoko ran out of the building as fast as she could, causing Kazuo to start laughing.

That girl is going to be an interesting one for sure.” Kazuo placed his hand over his mouth, “Oi Hotaru, are you around here anywhere?! I need you to send something to the 1st division!

Old 09-07-2011, 01:31 PM   #3
Serpentious
Prince Mod Targaryen

Serpentious is ElysianSerpentious is ElysianSerpentious is ElysianSerpentious is ElysianSerpentious is ElysianSerpentious is ElysianSerpentious is ElysianSerpentious is ElysianSerpentious is ElysianSerpentious is ElysianSerpentious is Elysian

Kagato slowly opened his eyes, his head was pounding like an elephant had just tap danced on it.
"Arrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggg!" He groaned as he got up. He looked around, what the fuck had happened last night. He turned to his side, a girl about 19 years old sleep was latched onto his side. "Oh, you." He said as he noticed her.

"Kags, go back to sleep, its only 10am." She said in a half daze.

"Only 10am? I was meant to meet my dad at this time!". No matter she was already asleep again. "Ok first goal, find my pants!"
Kagato scrambled into his pants and the slowly crept out of the girls room, it would have been better if he knew her name. He jumped out the window and landed on a platform of reishi, and then in a flash he was gone.
-----
Karakura Museum.

V looked at Tabris. "I told you he wouldn't come." Her disapproving gaze heavy as she talked to Tabris about his son. It was then that Kagato appeared behind her.

"I always come, and from what I remember so do you." He winked at V. Tabris raised his eyebrow, but before he could get an explanation, V was already kicking and punching Kagato.

"Dad get your lackey off me!"

"V leave him alone. I've asked you two here early above the rest of the Quincy because I feel as my most trusted you two should hear it first."

The two calmed down and sat listening.
"Ok go ahead dad."

"Very well, the amount of Reishi in the air has started to grow, much quicker than it should. No doubt you guys have felt it in the use of your powers."

"Kagato doesn't even use his powers Sir. When was the last time you killed a hollow Kagato?"

"A good man doesn't brag or tell it all, if you want me to spill the beans I will."

V went red and shut up.

"Yea dad I have noticed the reishi is thicker, that means our powers are stronger right?"

"Yes but it also means more hollows, or something more ominous. Only Soul Society or Hueco Mundo should have this much loose reishi."

"Well Sir what do you think is causing it?" V asked.

"I don't know, but as I warn you now, this is a tough time to be a quincy."

Tough time to be a quincy that rang through Kagato's head, if his father knew he wasn't a true quincy would he feel ashamed, or would he be proud that he developed his powers freely. Best not to test it out.

"Well what now then dad?"

"My plan for now is to warn all Quincies in the area to be on the lookout, the increase of Reishi could also unlock more peoples spiritual power, so that makes us, them and normal souls more viable to danger. So V, Kagato, you guys are my first response. I will need someone, someone I trust to find out from the Spiritually powered humans and from the Shinigami on earth. For that I ask you two, it is a dangerous mission but also a great one, hence I feel I must send those I find capable and absolutely trust worthy."

"Sir this is a great honour." V said as she bowed to Tabris.

"Stop that V, you take ever chance to get on your knees. Dad I know the Shinigami are more dangerous in general, I'll go find them, V is a woman and well, you know."

"Kagato! V's aim and physical prowess far surpasses your own, and with a unique trait such as hers, I think she is a better choice to meet the Shinigami. And the humans are bit more gritty in some areas, and I feel you will be more of use with them."

"Erm sure dad, can't have girls going into the ghetto and that, better send them to the already dead people, the living need some life ey." Kagato smiled.

Tabris sighed. "Very well. The rest of the Quincy will be here soon, leave now and report back when you can."

V bowed and Tabris sighed. With a whoosh both were gone.

Serpentious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 01:37 PM   #4
luffy no haki
Stronger than all

luffy no haki is Transcendentluffy no haki is Transcendentluffy no haki is Transcendentluffy no haki is Transcendentluffy no haki is Transcendentluffy no haki is Transcendentluffy no haki is Transcendentluffy no haki is Transcendentluffy no haki is Transcendentluffy no haki is Transcendentluffy no haki is Transcendent

The wind was blowing calmly, the sky of the Soul Society as clear as ever, everything was, fine, everything was relaxing so much that he was even sleeping on the roof of the dojo where the members of the 11th division tend to practice. His name? Yuusuke Reiki, an unseated member of the 11th division, he isn´t a rookie but also hasn´t been there enough time to be respected at all by the others yet.

The normal sound of those men hungry for battles, while practicing filled the place, the sound of wooden swords clashing against each other and the battle cries of the members. A pretty normal day.

"Zzzz...Zzzz"his wild white hair moving with the breeze, next to him his precious Zanpaktou, his partner in battles. The reason for him to sleep was that since the hollow activity was low he didn´t find anything better to do, not even the practice of the day was interesting at all.

"I wonder where is that lazy bastard"a voice coming from the dojo said as a man appeared. The shinigami that just came out wasn´t something special, he hasn´t even achieved his shikai but the only reason to talk in that manner was that he had been in the division more time than this white haired guy. Looking around first he couldn´t find any trace of the man he was looking for."That idiot, skipping practice as if it were nothing"he said before raising his head to see the white hair he was trying to find, on the rooftop of the building"YUU-SUU-KEEE!!"he said before taking the wooden sword and jumping trying to land a hit on the shinigami´s head...

"OUCH!!"he cried out in pain while rubbing his forehead, he never expected that."What was that for? Is time for breakfast?"he asked, his green eyes looking at the man who just hit him a moment ago as a couple of tears struggled to come out from his eyes.

"Of course not! I was just looking for you, if you don´t feel like practicing then at least carry your lazy ass down there and watch!!"the man said, not that his reason was important but he didn´t like seeing how someone who has been in the division less time than him was loafing around."´kay I understand, you are a pain. I think i know now why you are still unseated"he said before getting a new bump on his head"You are unseated as well, fool!!".

luffy no haki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 01:58 PM   #5
Noitora
CAPUA

Noitora broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Noitora broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Noitora broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Noitora broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Noitora broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Noitora broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Noitora broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Noitora broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Noitora broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Noitora broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Noitora broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!
Send a message via MSN to Noitora

Soul Society ~ 12th Division Quarters

Tobimaru Getozuma

Deep within the research department of the 12th Division headquarters Shinigami in thick, large white jackets dabbled about their various experiments along with keeping a keen eye upon the state of the human world. Due to their giant wall computers they were able to track the movements of hollows along with any other abnormalities. For a long time now there had been little problems within the human world, hollow numbers were at an all time low to the point where most shinigami never wandered too far from their own divisions, there was simply no need for the muscle. However recently there had been a strange increase in Reishi which had been taken note of and words spread that the Captains, some of them, were assigning Shinigami to investigate. Reports had been distributed not long ago concerning the situation by the various 12th Division members; it was in the hands of the other Division Shinigami now. For the most part anyway. The members of the Research and Development institute rarely strayed from their experiments, rarely from their own quarters but there were known occasions where they were sent out to assist and test, it depended upon the assigned mission.

One of the 12th Division members, Tobimaru Getozuma, a green haired scientist with an unreadable expression and eyes that appeared as if they were dissecting you sat at one of the computers, his face bland and fingers rattling over the board of the huge screen. It showed maps and beepers of Karakura town, singling where Hollows appeared and sometimes other abnormalities, but they were sometimes hard to locate and track. Working at logistics was not Tobimaru’s strong point; he focused mainly on experiments with the dream of someday running the Research Department. To be head of the Science Division was a far off dream, one he would strive for. For now that was not the priority. Finishing his analysis of the Reiatsu particles in the 64# District was. While Tobimaru found this unbelievably tiresome nothing was betrayed over is already bored, if not blank expression. Just then the voice of someone the seated members spoke out from behind him. The scientist shinigami turned on his rotating chair and acknowledge the greeting.
“…Yes?” He said bluntly. The new arrival rubbed a hand under his chin.
“Tobimaru Getozuma, you have orders. Some other Shinigami from different Divisions may also be involved. You are to head to the human world in a group and investigate the rise if Reishi. Word is there will likely be some conflict, but your priority is on the research.” The green haired shinigami nodded slightly as he pushed himself out of his seat. Both hands slipped into his white jacket pockets before he made his way past the officer.
“Sure.” Is all that slipped past his lips before he disappeared up a flight of stairs out of the lower study halls.

Once packed with the write equipment and his own little gadgets the unseated 12th Division member strode down the long alley of Seireitei. He slowly headed towards the point of meeting, where supposedly others would be before transferring over to the human world. He had worked with a few other Division members in his time after the Academy, even met a few while training but for the past few months he had been locked up in his quarters working constantly on his new experiment which was battle focused. Even though his priority was analysis if combat were to leap upon him he would be prepared and able to test his new toy. Both his hands remained in his pockets as he reached the gateway.
“The Human World. Been sometime...” He spoke in a monotonic voice.

Noitora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 02:16 PM   #6
Final Giku Tenshou
Done with Naruto
God of Shinobi

Masaki stands overlooking Karakura Town from the location of the Kyousetsu Organization, something very interesting no doubt has happened in the town, and they haven't quite figured out exactly what it is yet, as things stand now though the Reishi count over the town has increased to levels akin to that of Soul Society and Hueco Mundo, not something that is anything near common for Karakura Town, and Masaki rubbed his chin, this could create an influx of Hollows, which is both good and bad news for the Kyousetsu. On the one hand business will increase for them exponentially with more Humans gaining power, however on the other hand there could be more Hollows than the current number of people could handle. The only thing they can do now is wait for Soul Society to start sending Shinigami to the world to help keep the number of Hollow down, and investigate as to what's causing this damned mess.

This is most certainly not good, hmm?” Hajime walked up behind the man to look out over the town with him, “With this much loose Reishi around the town, we could have an influx of humans with awakened power, but the Hollow count will undoubtedly..

Reach levels that we have never even seen before.” Masaki sighed, “Things do not bode well for us in the coming days, young one, it is time to call a meeting of the entire organization, we should make a plan for this situation.

------------------

TOOORAH!” Slam! A thug is slammed up against the wall of a building, having been knocked unconscious in a single blow. A girl stands in between a group of thugs laying all around her, with only one still conscious, however he is badly damaged, “So, have you all had enough yet? Or do you need more of a beating?” The girl smirks at the Thug.

“Yooou bitch!” The Thug charges at her with a knife, however she easily dodged his slash, SLAM! Her arm goes into his gut, knocking him over, and putting him into an unconscious state as well, “Well that's that, arrest 'em boys!” This girl's name is Fujimoto Asami, Apprentice Special Agent of Karakura Crime Force, a group tasked specifically for dealing with thugs in situations that makes it hard for cops to apprehend them.

“Yes ma'am! Good work!” The chief smirks at the girl, “Get 'em, boys! Round all these hooligans up so that we can give 'em justice!”

Whew, that was all in a hard day's work.” Asami sighed, and she looked around the town, “Something doesn't seem right around here, the air feels incredibly funky, more so than usual.” Asami still didn't have a complete understanding of the spiritual powers at work, however her Grandfather had taught her how to use his power, and she could tell something wasn't right in Karakura Town, “There's a big storm on the horizon for sure.

“Huh, did you say something?” The Chief asked Asami, however she waved him off.

Not at all, Chief!” Asami smiled at the man, “I'm going home to get cleaned up, I have another tough day tomorrow.

“Of course! Good work today, Asami-san!” The Chief went to go help his men round up the rest of the hooligans while Asami left the location.

Old 09-07-2011, 02:33 PM   #7
luffy no haki
Stronger than all

luffy no haki is Transcendentluffy no haki is Transcendentluffy no haki is Transcendentluffy no haki is Transcendentluffy no haki is Transcendentluffy no haki is Transcendentluffy no haki is Transcendentluffy no haki is Transcendentluffy no haki is Transcendentluffy no haki is Transcendentluffy no haki is Transcendent

Kaen Tamiya

"you win!"this was heard inside the classroom of the class 3-B, a robotic voice was what actually said it.There at the last seat next to the window was him. A brown-haired guy, goggles on his head being them his most nown feature around the school. His brown eyes placed on the screen of his PSP while playing; apparently he won his match.

A chalk flying towards his face as he barely dodged it."Damn it, Tamiya! pay attention to what I´m saying for once in your life!"an old man with a ridiculous hair-look, some strange classes and old fashioned clothes was saying, actually the language teacher."Hiii~"the teenager said not even looking at him. For many people, his attitude would be cocky but the truth was that he didn´t want to offend anyone but everything in that place or to be exact in his daily life was boring. Going out with other people, play videogames, take classes at school...Everything was just too ordinary.

"If you aren´t interested in my class you can go out!"the teacher said. The guy just looked at the teacher for once and turned off his videogame, the old man thought that finally some sense had been put in the head of the little punk but,"Hehehe, sorry, I think I will be doing that to not bother ya"he replied with a smile in his face and rubbing the back of his head. Slowly he stood up and left the room in front of the astonished teacher.

Walking over a vending machine he deposited 100 yen inside and pressed a button, a can of juice came out as he took it. Opening the can and then drinking a little"I knew it! these grape juices are great!"he said before drinking again.

Old 09-07-2011, 02:34 PM   #8
Cjones
Force Your Way
Hokage

Cjones is TranscendentCjones is TranscendentCjones is TranscendentCjones is TranscendentCjones is TranscendentCjones is TranscendentCjones is TranscendentCjones is TranscendentCjones is TranscendentCjones is TranscendentCjones is Transcendent
Send a message via Yahoo to Cjones Send a message via Skype™ to Cjones

Takako/Ko: 6th Division

Quiet, tranquil, peaceful, serene, these are the words used to describe the general atmosphere of the dimly lit room Takako was in as she stood still before an alter with her hands intertwined in a prayer.This room was her own personal office thus it was also obfuscated from the rest of the small living quarters that she was given. Here Takako could contemplate all her choices and decisions, pray at the small make shift altar that stood at the very back of the room and rest her mind putting all worries into the back of her mind. To Takako, one who's mind wondered off from the task that was put before them or caused themselves to worry needlessly about things out of their control, would only grow dull over time.

On the other hand, one who's mind stayed clear with no worries other than their task or what is relevant at the time, would grow sharper over time. This way of thinking is how Takako raised herself into the woman she was today. Her personality was strong just as her mind and body. Her appearance was like that of a nobles, her head was constantly held up high and she walked with a confidence far greater than any normal person. Though despite these things...there was an overwhelming amount of bitterness inside her.

No matter how she tried to keep her head together by trying to keep her mind clear and focus, only thinking about the task at hand and putting her faith in the tarot cards she had grown to love, these things were just a means of her refusing to believe just how cynical she had grown over the years.

"Has anything changed?" Takako silently spoke to herself as she walked up closer to the makeshift altar she had created. There was a small ledge big enough for the statue to stand on and just enough room for her cards to lay, lined up in a straight horizontal line. Taking a deep breath she slowly stretched her hand out, allowing to hover over each and every card. Takako had placed herself in a trance, the world around her was dead, as her body began to act on it's on. Her ruby read eyes fixated as she closely observed each and every card doing it a total of four times switching up her method each and every time, but they all repeated the same thing over and over.

"A chance meeting as a soldier on the field of battle." Relaying the message out in her own words. It's been like that since she's join the Gotei 13. Just what type of chance meeting could it be? She often found herself wondering. "You here Takako?" A deep male voice called out that was soon followed by a rap at the door. Putting everything back in order and exiting the door, she walked through her bedroom and toward the entrance to her quarters.

Pulling the door open she was met by the ever melancholy expression of her friend, Ko. "You ready to go?" He asked politely. "I'd thought it would be best to have a look around." Takako stepped out her room while closing the door behind her. She had nothing else better to do and she found it almost impossible to refuse a request from him.

"Sure, if your ready."

Cjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 02:49 PM   #9
Kei
Wanna touch~

Kei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareil

Angel
Secrets Of The Sun

White...

That is the color she knows, the only color that she feared and hated with a passion. Everything white, from the walls that have no windows, to the floor panels, and the ceiling that had no creative flare. White, the only color that she knew in this room, from her bed sheets to a small fluffy bear that was in the corner of the room...

Even the patches on her forehead and chest that monitored her heart rate and mental opacity...

The people that were around her also wearing white, oh how she hated the color so much. All of them looking down at her, after many years she learned how to fear and hate the color white so much. Even their glasses that where blocked from a blinding white light kept her from looking at them and tearing their souls out with her eyes.

Her life was surrounded by this blind color since birth, maybe when she entered the world she was greeted with a bright white light and taken away from the world of color that she didn't learn about until later. The World of the outside, the bad and crusty world filled with color but was dirty, shitty....Ugly

"Heart Rate is increasing." One of the people in all white said as he looked at the monitor picking up speed, he looked back down at the girl dressed in white

Ugly! Ugly! Ugly!

Ugly, filthy world! Filled with filthy beings!

"Mental processing increasing!" another doctor, female, had said in a worried toned, " Patient Angel is everything okay?!"

Those filthy beings that taint the world of color with their existence!Who got to walk and enjoy the feeling of the sun where she only knew what it look like, what it was made of, she never walked in it. No those filthy beings made her work at night!

That ugly world....

"Her body is entering combat mode!" One of the doctors screamed in worry, "Ange----!"

Her eyes shot open and soon red, the second color she knew so well. But unlike the white that tainted her eyes, she didn't hate this color. Oh no, she adored red...

SPLAT!

Soon the red had stained the white room, giving the bright room a darker tone than what it was. And one by one the doctors around her had fallen to the ground. Their necks sprinkled the adoring color red color, what was it again? Blood?

Yes blood? Such a beautiful color it was...

She was praised when that color was sprinkled across the other world, she was adored with how much she had made other shed. It was the one thing she knew that she was good at and that the others loved her for.

Especially when it belonged to one of those filthy beings....

Kei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 03:04 PM   #10
I Am Anarchy
The Winner Determines Fate!!
Legendary Ninja

I Am Anarchy is CelestialI Am Anarchy is CelestialI Am Anarchy is CelestialI Am Anarchy is CelestialI Am Anarchy is CelestialI Am Anarchy is CelestialI Am Anarchy is CelestialI Am Anarchy is CelestialI Am Anarchy is CelestialI Am Anarchy is CelestialI Am Anarchy is Celestial

Setsuka Aihime

A young girl with flowing brunette hair that bounced lazily behind her as she ran, sprinted down an alleyway, heading for a specific building. She had recieved another mission from that place... What was it again? Reimeitei? Seiteirei?

Seireitei, Setsuka-chan.

Ah, that's it, thanks Tsukiku-san!

She smiled, thanking her sword for giving her the answer she'd been looking for. Seireitei. She'd been given a mission from them to find a pesky little Hollow that had been hiding around in an abandoned apartment complex. They told her it was small fry, and that she'd have no problem with killing him, but he was known to stay with a group of other Hollows around his same level of ability. The kicker was killing them all without letting a single one escape. But she'd have no problem with that, and she didn't have time to lolly gag against them, either. She had a mountain of homework and another mountain of paperwork regarding the Kendo Club and her duties as Student Council Vice President.

---
Hozuki Hanaken
---

"Hyaaaaaaaahhhh!"

Hozuki's reiatsu surged as he slashed down on a training dummy, slashing it in half. He rose his gaze to the multitude of dummies before him and smirked. He flashed forward, using his shunpo and cutting another one in half horizontally. He took a step forward, raising his sword above his head and slashing down on another training dummy. He spun, sidestepping around it and planted a kick to the head of another dummy, before using it as a stepping stone. Hozuki was upside down in the air above the dummy. He righted himself, finishing his flip and bringing down his sword, slashing once downward, cutting it down the middle, and again upward, slashing it once more.

He spun around to cut the head off of another dummy, before vaulting over it and stepping off of his foot, flying forward and driving the sword into the chest of another dummy. He removed the sword from the dummy's chest and sheathed it, giving a sigh as he looked at his hands. Still not there yet. There's further I can go. It's still not within my reach. He shook his head and looked at the mass of training dummies, straw, and wood scattering the ground and shrugged. Meh. Ain't my job to clean this. He left the building, yawning slightly.

Last edited by I Am Anarchy; 09-07-2011 at 04:11 PM.
I Am Anarchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 03:27 PM   #11
Cursed panda
Lazy guy
Jounin

Cursed panda is a paragon of hopeCursed panda is a paragon of hopeCursed panda is a paragon of hopeCursed panda is a paragon of hopeCursed panda is a paragon of hopeCursed panda is a paragon of hopeCursed panda is a paragon of hopeCursed panda is a paragon of hopeCursed panda is a paragon of hopeCursed panda is a paragon of hopeCursed panda is a paragon of hope

10th Division
Asura

Normally around this time in day the barracks of the Tenth Division would be completely empty, however today a lone boy laid in one of the beds staring at a katana that he held in front of himself. His gaze never lifted from the blade, almost as if he had never seen such a thing before. His eyes didn't blink, his chest didn't move the boy and the room where inanimate, lifeless for the time being.This peace was an easy one and restored happiness into the boy. His body that was lifeless moments ago soon went into a relaxed state, the katana was brought down to his leg, his unblinking eyes shut, and then a slight smile crossed his lips and his whole world appeared to just stop for a minute.

However... that was only for a minute.....

The barracks door came flying open, one figure entered the room carrying a piece of paper. The figures hand suddenly dropped and punched the boy on the shoulder effectively waking him from his rest.

"Asura?"

The boy nodded at the man.

"Your wanted to head to the human world at once."

"Why?"

"Wasn't told a reason. I'll assume you will be briefed somewhere along the way. Probably has something to do with the large amount of Reishi being found there."

"Reishi?" Asura stopped and then looked down at the katana laying at his leg, and then back at the man and then once again at the sword.

Reishi? Your going to be needed down there boy.

Flamara?

His Zanpaktou's speech was sudden and unexpected, the rate of which they talked was small and was quite rare, as such this was all the motivation he needed to leave the peace of the barracks and head immediately toward the exit. His pace quickened as he got closer and closer to exiting the building and as soon as he had one step out the door his pace turned into full blown running, Asura knew that he was going to be needed.

Cursed panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 03:32 PM   #12
Kei
Wanna touch~

Kei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareilKei est le sans pareil

Angel
Secrets Of The Sun

"So what got you worked up today?" a voice asked as she entered the white room that was now stained with red blood, she didn't seem to fear the girl in the white pantient dress that was standing over the body, one of her hands out in front of her as she stared at it for a minute before looking over to the older woman.

It took the girl a minute before responding to the older woman, "They made me remember those filthy beings..."she said as she placed her hand down to her side. The woman smiled as she stepped over the body of the falling scientist. Layer upper's were like that, they didn't care about anyone but themselves and their main goal. Rid the world of those filthy beings...

The woman sat down on the bed, unlike those who were dressed in white. She was more casual, she wore black bell bottom pants with black high heeled boots, she also wore a black long sleeved shirt. Her nails were painted a pastel blue and it complimented her warm skin tone as she adjusted her glassed up against her face and swayed over her long brown hair...

In a way, she was envious, her figure, her voice, compared to Angel, she was a real woman with the figure and all. Angel wasn't the one who cared for things like looks, but looking at Katherine, the head of her division, it couldn't be helped. She was small and her chest wasn't as big as hers...Her hair was short and often got in the way of her sight...

Compared to Katherine, she was nothing but a child despite her age...

Katherine crossed her legs as she watched the last little bit of life drain out of the scientist underneath her foot before smiling over at Angel. Hair strains fell forward a bit, but she just simply placed it behind her ear in a nice and talented manner that made Angel looked at her weirdly, how can one person be so womanly?

"I'm glad those things get you so angry~" Katherine purred, "But next time please control your anger...It gets troublesome sometimes...."

Angel only nodded and that made Katherine smile at the girl before getting up and walking over to the girl.

"You can get away with so much as being favorite." Katherine said as she neared Angel before leaning down and letting her arms rest on Angel's shoulders before leaning down and getting into close distances..

"I don't think you want to be scrape, huh Angel?" Katherine asked, "Just like those who couldn't follow orders....Or those failed test subjects? You don't want to end up like them do you?"

Angel felt her heart being weighed down like someone placed some weights on the unknown organ, it made her feel sick, it made her eyes burn and her head to pound against her skull as she thought about ending up like the rest of those failures....

"I do not..."Angel only answered, she was different from them...

She was...She wasn't a failure....Or a flithy being....

She was Angel....Angel...

An Angel....

"Good girl~"

Old 09-07-2011, 03:55 PM   #13
Final Giku Tenshou
Done with Naruto
God of Shinobi

Infiltrating the Layers Laboratory
Part One

Chiyoko stood watching as a group prepared the Senkaimon, it happened to be a lot bigger than she expected it to be, at least this Senkaimon that led to the Human World anyways, she wasn't allowed to open up her own Senkaimon until she traveled there and gotten a feel for the place, although she was starting to get impatient with how long it took to activate this Senkaimon already, she just wanted to get down to the Human World and get a glimpse of it first hand.

“Ah! Bingo!” One of the guards yelled, “The Senkaimon has been successfully opened, Chiyoko-san! You are free to enter now!”

About damn time!” Chiyoko smirked, and then rushed towards the Senkaimon, “Human World here I come!” Chiyoko bursted into the Senkaimon, and began traveling through the wretched place known as the Precipice World.

--------------------

Chiyoko entered Karakura Town from above, and looked around the town, this is place known as the Human World, it certainly is much different than what Soul Society happened to look like, in fact the place happened to look a lot more modern than Soul Society, despite Soul Society's technology being highly more advanced than most of the Human World's technology. Chiyoko took in a small breath, no doubt about it, Chiyoko almost felt like she had entered another dimension of Soul Society with all the Reishi in the air, this place almost felt like home to her in that regard.

Ahhhh!! What the hell?!” A voice spoke from below, and Chiyoko looked down to see Asami, who happened to be on her way home at the time, she had been walking since she didn't own a vehicle, walking seemed to suit her better anyways, “It's not everyday you see a floating person come out of a gate in the sky!

This woman can see me?” Chiyoko blinked, she had heard there were many spiritually aware Humans in Karakura Town, however she didn't realize that she would meet one right off the bat upon entering, Chiyoko allowed herself to land on the ground in front of the girl, “Greetings, I'm actually glad that you can see me! My name is Honami Chiyoko, I'm a Shinigami.

Shinigami? Never heard of them before, at any rate it's obvious you're not human!” Asami smiled at Chiyoko, “My name is Fujimo Asami! I'm an Apprentice Agent of the Karakura Special Crime force! I have my own spiritual powers though.

I see, then could you help me with something?” Chiyoko showed Asami the paper she had been given by her Captain, “I'm looking for this location, do you happen to know of it?

Hmm? This location..” Asami looked at the label mentioned on the paper, “Oh yeah, I can take you to that place! I've always found it pretty suspicious you know?” Asami sighed, “It's an inconspicuous looking building at first, but I can feel “something” from it, like something isn't right.

You would be correct, something isn't right in there.” Chiyoko smiled at Asami, “Come on, I'll explain it to you while we walk, what I know of the situation anyways.

----------------------------

Damn, another boring day at high school.” A man with brown sighed as he walked down the street, he had been attending high school for some time and this would be his last year. Too much work for him, and he didn't like all the crowding that happened there, more importantly than that he had two clubs to manage, and a butt ton of homework that would make even the most hardened high school student pale at the thought of having to do it all, and he only had ten hours to finish all of this stuff per day after school ended, what a pain in the ass. This man's name is Akimoto Hasoka, resident loner of Karakura High School who barely interacts with anyone, and doesn't seem to care much about anything in life. Akimoto is the quiet kid who you always think is weird, but he's not really a bad person, he's just different from everyone else.

Huh?” Akimoto slowed down a little bit as he saw a building in front of him, he had never taken this route home before, however something about this building stood out to him, “The hell is going on here?” Akimoto raised an eyebrow as he looked at the building, it looked inconspicuous enough, and seemed to be out of the way of most traffic, but the feel around this building, the ominous aura it seemed to give off told him that something happened to be very wrong inside this place, “I don't like the feel of this place.” As soon as those words left Akimoto's mouth, he happened to feel two more presences headed his way, and they weren't small fry by any stretch of the word.

Old 09-07-2011, 04:07 PM   #14
Cjones
Force Your Way
Hokage

Cjones is TranscendentCjones is TranscendentCjones is TranscendentCjones is TranscendentCjones is TranscendentCjones is TranscendentCjones is TranscendentCjones is TranscendentCjones is TranscendentCjones is TranscendentCjones is Transcendent

2nd Division

"Anger is anger
Anger makes you scream
Anger makes you hate
anger takes control
Anger want let go
Anger wants you to hurt
Anger wants you to sufer
Anger makes you mad
Anger makes you cry
Anger turns people against you
Anger is anger"

Fumiko caught her breathe as she finished the poem she had just recited. Kioshi and her were walking to their next destination, the second division.

"Now what exactly did that poem have to do with anything?" Kioshi questioned. His facial expression, which was a look of agitation was more gruff than usual. His face had small cuts, bruises and scuff marks on it. His hair was a sweaty mess and most of it dangled over his right eye. His outfit was now tore in different places and mussed up. All these signs pointed to the obvious, Kioshi had gotten into a fight.

"The point was my dirty blond hair friend" Fumiko scolded "Is you need to control this anger issue you have of being called the "G-word." Fumiko said putting emphasis on her meaning by quoting with her fingers. "Any other time I really wouldn't care, but your in my division. So what ever you do will reflect on me since I invited you over!" Kioshi simply scoffed and looked down at the ground. What Fumiko said was true and made sense even if he didn't want to admit it.

"I mean I know you hate that you have very fair features compared to other guys and others often mistake you for a g-word, but constantly flooring everyone whenever they call you one is unheathly."

Her words reached him, but he couldn't respond as he was in his own little world. "I mean sure, I get mad when people call me a girl, but Fumiko acts as if I killed the guys or something. Maybe I gave them a few broken bones and put them in the medical ward so what?" He thought as he replayed the recent event in his head. To him they deserve to get their asses handed to them after being assholes about his looks.

Flashback
~20 minutes eariler~

"So pretty good song huh?"

"Yea it was pretty decent. Though I admit I'm kind of upset it was only a minutes and twenty something seconds." After listening to Fumiko's mp3 player she and Kioshi were now casually standing just outside the entrance of the 9th division.

"Yo Fumiko!" A males voice called out from the distance. With a glance Fumiko recognized a small group of three guys approaching, familar faces within the division. "Hey Fumiko who's your friend?" The tallest of the three men asked keeping his eye trained on Kioshi. "Yea this is a very good friend of mines. Guys meet Kioshi." As she introduced him Kioshi observed the weird...looks they were giving him.

"Kioshi huh?" Another of the three one with a deep scar above his eyes with black hair said while smirking himself. "Kioshi *chuckle* that name means "pure". The last of the ground a stout guy with long red hair that reached the middle of his back said. By now Fumiko had finally began to pick a bad vibe as the three slowly moved over to and surrounded him.

"Uh guys" Fumiko called out hoping to get their attention.

"You are one of the best looking girls I've seen around here! My names Hiro, the red head is Akio and the other is Kou." The casual attitude of the three male shinigami didn't alert them to the danger...the danger of their very well being was risk.

"She is pretty damn cute huh?" Akio added.

"Guys you seriously need to stop. Kioshi isn't a girl!" Fumiko warned.

"What? Your trying to tell us that his beauty ins't a girl?" Kou asked laughing. Kioshi reiatsu flared much stronger than usual. Even if he tried he'd never be able to pump his reiatsu as high as it was now. He was pulling this power out from sheer anger.

"I. am. not. a....a....a...girl!" He said venomously as he stared coldly at the three in front of him. They slowly backed away hearing the tone in his voice and the sudden unusual increase in reiatsu. "L-look kid, w-we're s-sorry okay?" One apologized, but it was to light. In a feral snarl Kioshi had already pounced.
End

"I remember how it began, but everything after that is a blur." He said somewhat disappointed.

"We're here!" Fumiko announced as she held open the door in front of her. "Thanks for walking me here?" Kioshi said as he walked infront of Fumiko. Though to his surprise...she walked right in behind him. "So this is how second division looks then?" She said with a smile "A lot of of people around here. Though I guess I should expect that since black ops are from here.." She said as she looked around the barracks of the place.

"Uhhh..." Kioshi uttered confused as he watched Fumiko walk off like a kid in a toy store. "Huh? How come your just standing there?" Fumiko asked with a quizzical look on her face. Kioshi couldn't help, but sigh as he walked toward her to close the small distance between the.

"Don't you have to go to 9th Division?" He said in a matter of fact tone. Fumiko scratch her chin with her index finger before shrugging her shoulders. "They'll get over it in due time, not like I'm doing anything important." She said casually as she began to walk off, again, on her own."

"Slacking off already..."

Old 09-07-2011, 04:39 PM   #15
Noitora
CAPUA

Noitora broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Noitora broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Noitora broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Noitora broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Noitora broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Noitora broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Noitora broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Noitora broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Noitora broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Noitora broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Noitora broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!
Send a message via MSN to Noitora

Soul Society~ Gateway

Tobimaru Getozuma

~Messages by Hell Butterfly are delivered to those invited on the mission to the human to meet the 12th Division Research and Development Analysis Tobimaru Getozuma at the Gateway to the Human World. The Path has been set to Karakura Town and they are to pack for the possibility of battle.~

The Scientist pulled himself along sluggishly with both his hands slumped into his pockets and his green hair flopping about in the breeze of the Cliffside. As always Tobimaru’s gaze seemed absent from what occurred around him, his attention lazily focused on the gateway. All that was left was to wait for the others to arrive so the mission could commence, though he had no been informed of who was joining him. Almost certainly he would be familiar with one or two of them, Shinigami tended to know each other as they all met at least once. Even being in different Divisions people’s names still spread over the Gotei 13. Wrapped up in his R&D long white coat with his shinigami threads underneath he stood completely still with his bland look. Waiting.

Elsewhere in Soul Society…

The 11th Division Quarters

A blue haired, lean muscular Shinigami lay across a boarded walk beside a garden. He wore a shinigami robe with a Captain coat over his shoulders, almost appearing as if he was sleeping as his hands sat behind the back of his head and his legs crossed over each other. The 11th Division Captain, Kenpachi, usually spent high noon in such a manner. The sun was high and beaming down onto the world, perfect weather to relax. You had to relax, there was no one worth killing around this place anyway. Just then one of the seated officers shunpo’d into the garden on one knee.
“Captain.” He said in a strong voice. His haired was done up into a Mohawk and his sleeves rolled up to his shoulders to show off his biceps. “Will we send anyone on that research mission, it was asked-“ The shinigami was caught off by a grunt escaping the Captain’s lips.
“The fuck. I don’t give a shit. Send Hozuki if they need someone.” With that the large Captain rolled onto his side to ignore anymore words escaping his subordinate. The Shinigami nodded then spoke the respected ‘yes sir’ before shunpo’ing away.

Noitora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 04:57 PM   #16
luffy no haki
Stronger than all

Ding!Dang!Dong!, the sound that announced the end of the school day reached the ears of all the students."Man, I need to go out to buy some food for today, maybe I should eat out"he said packing some books in his backpack. Onc ehe finished he started to leave until a voice called him"Tamiya-kun, would you like to come with us?" a girl asked, she was from his class, certainly someone kinda interesting at least enough for Kaen to not ignore her."Go, where?"he questioned this time looking at the group of three people that were waiting for his answer"To the Karaoke"she answered. The guy thought about it for a second before shaking his head"sorry, i got somethin´to do, Madoka"he said"Maybe next time"with that he left the classroom.

Old 09-07-2011, 05:07 PM   #17
Kei
Wanna touch~

Angel
Secrets Of The Sun

Layers....

It has always been her home, her place of comfort, the place that healed her when she bruised herself in fight or gotten sick. Yes, this was home, there was no place in the world she would rather be then in this white, white room. Where everything was bright for her sensitive eyes and the boring colors plastered itself all around her even in her outfit. She had learned her lesson, that the life outside of this world and that if she left Layers she would be punished...

"Mmmm.." Katherine hummed as she stroked the girls hair, she was never the motherly type often being one of the main people that harmed her, but still she had her days where she was easy on Angel...

Angel...

That wasn't her name and she knew it from the day they referred her as Patient Angel and in the project New World. The World that was cluttered with filthy beings like Shinigamis, Fullbringers, Quincys, and Hallows, all of them filth. Filth that she learned to exterminate, filth that tried to kill her and them in return. Plan and horrible filth. Ugly filth...

But she, she was a different type of filth....

Angel shivered as Katherine stroke a part of her hair that was most sensitive to touch, but yes she was a different type. She was filth even though she had the Quincy filth powers, no she was an angel that God himself sent to them to rid the world of those who trash it. That is what she learned as she grew up, she was property and the child of Layers...

There was no other life for her...

She learned it the hard way, but it was the truth she lived by for most of her life now. The outside world had no other place for her and all the times she was punished for being too curious, she could have been here. Laying in bed, waiting for a shinigami to pop up and her to knock it down.

Yet she always wondered, in secrecy, what was the sun like? What did it feel like?She felt herself ask Katherine many times but the same answer arisen day after day...

"Your body is too weak..Wait..When you grab enough people for testing, then and only then you will be able to go out in the sun~"Katherine promise rung out in her head

And so she did, night after night slaughtering and in rare cases letting the filth survive but only to bring back to Layers where they had the time to expirement, but one was never enough, neither was two or ten, or fifth teen for that matter...

There always was a need for more and there was always Angel working harder than anyone to see the sun....

The door of her room slide open and another man in white had something on a sliver tray. He didn't seem to mind the dead bodies that laid at Katherine feet as she sat on the bed with Angel head in her lap...

"Its time...."he said as he placed the sliver tray on the white dresser before bowing at Katherine and leaving the room

Katherine smiled as she stopped stroking Angel hair,"You will never fail me right? Hunt down all those filthy beings and maybe tomorrow you will get to see the sun..."

Angel nodded,"I do not fail....I will hunt down the filth..."

Katherine smiled as she crossed her legs and watched as Angel got up, the white latex outfit that laid on the sliver try with little ears to the side. Angel took off the paitent suit and put the outfit on, her eyes manuvered on the thing before placing it on, at first being two sizes way to big before adjusting the dail on the wrist band...

Katherine smiled,"Who do we destroy?" Katherine asked

"Filth..."Angel answered as she looked up at the woman, her outfit

Katherine smiled before walking over to the girl and patting her head,"Great...Don't fail me now~"she purred before leaving the room

Angel watched before looking down at herself....

"I will....never fail..."she growled

Code Name Angel Combat Suit :

Old 09-07-2011, 05:20 PM   #18
Shin_Yagami
The gruntiest of grunts
Kage

Shin_Yagami is CelestialShin_Yagami is CelestialShin_Yagami is CelestialShin_Yagami is CelestialShin_Yagami is CelestialShin_Yagami is CelestialShin_Yagami is CelestialShin_Yagami is CelestialShin_Yagami is CelestialShin_Yagami is CelestialShin_Yagami is Celestial

Shin Yagami

The boy with the divine hair dragged himself out of bed, he had gotten in late and wanted nothing more than to sleep in but there was too much chaos going on in the house for that. The usual loud and satisfying family breakfast was followed by the family doing various chores that all seemed to require a great deal of volume to complete.

Shin eventually admitted defeat and after a lengthy shower, he quickly got himself ready to head out. He rushed out of the house so far that that his family members barely got to say good morning back, as usual he left the shouts for him to "Eat breakfast first, you hoodlum!"in his wake.

The teen couldn't be bothered though, he was going to get something light on the road and then head to the gym. Little did he know, his plans were going to be interrupted.

Shin_Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 05:20 PM   #19
Cjones
Force Your Way
Hokage

Takako

At this time Takako had separated from Ko. Being summoned and then sent out on a mission by request of 12th Division Research and Development. Before they split, Ko and she explored the entire division of the 6th in order to get familiar with there surroundings. Meeting all the other division members and gaining some inside knowledge on how the division worked along with some background information on their vice captain and captain. Apparently the vice captain was a very respected woman who couldn't be read. Often whimsical in her approach with a cheshire cat like smile on her face.

"Vice Capt. Jeido is an enigma. She is sarcastic, witty, cracks jokes at the most innapropriate moments. Sharing just as many similarities with our Captain as there is differences between them."

She recalled another shinigami explaining to her. Where the vice captain is more mysterious in her approach, the captain, Capt. Haon was stern and straight forward in his approach "A commander of men. He's the kind of guy who'd stand on the forefront of battle without any type of fear whatsoever. " She recalled from a swooning female member. Though after being told all the differences between them, there was one similarity that stood out that the both of them shared.

The respect shown to them as leaders. "They both exemplify the definition of leader." "I've arrived." She spoke to herself having finally arrived at the gate to the world of the living. Though she wasn't alone, another man was already there. As she closed the distances between them it became more apparent he was from the twelfth's R&D division.

"Tobimaru Getozuma I assume?" She spoke to the green haired man. He wore a very stoic look, which wasn't to surprising considering some of the things she's been told about the people from twelfth's. "I'm 6th Division's Takako Kato." She introduced herself.

Though something told her he wouldn't really care.

Old 09-07-2011, 05:27 PM   #20
Serpentious
Prince Mod Targaryen

Serpentious is ElysianSerpentious is ElysianSerpentious is ElysianSerpentious is ElysianSerpentious is ElysianSerpentious is ElysianSerpentious is ElysianSerpentious is ElysianSerpentious is ElysianSerpentious is ElysianSerpentious is Elysian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shin_Yagami View Post
Shin Yagami

The boy with the divine hair dragged himself out of bed, he had gotten in late and wanted nothing more than to sleep in but there was too much chaos going on in the house for that. The usual loud and satisfying family breakfast was followed by the family doing various chores that all seemed to require a great deal of volume to complete.

Shin eventually admitted defeat and after a lengthy shower, he quickly got himself ready to head out. He rushed out of the house so far that that his family members barely got to say good morning back, as usual he left the shouts for him to "Eat breakfast first, you hoodlum!"in his wake.

The teen couldn't be bothered though, he was going to get something light on the road and then head to the gym. Little did he know, his plans were going to be interrupted.
Kags was speeding through the streets of Karakura town, when he he had a blip on his internal radar, a human he could sense with high spiritual power and not anyone he remembered from the Quincy Order.

The boy had nice hair, but Kagato thought his was better. He was walking down the street in what seemed like a semi daze. He didn't know how to approach this guy or even what to say. But he was doing this for his dad, it would be a shock if this guy ran scared at seeing him, or worse if he wanted to fight. Ah the woes of being the son of the boss, all this hard work no pay.

"Hey you!" Kagato was standing in the air shouting down at the guy from inside and alley way.

"Got time to talk!"

Serpentious is offline   Reply With Quote