• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Hidden Village of Art > Art Contests and Competitions > SkotF
Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2011, 12:02 AM   #1
Juli
No Frontiers
Super Moderator

Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Juli broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!
Kamina SkotW 316 - Discussion

SkotW 316
Discussion

Congratulations Elias on winning again! Please pick the next topic until tomorrow.

NarutoForums

Old 09-12-2011, 12:41 AM   #2
Judecious
Outskirts Trading Pimp

Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Judecious broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!
Send a message via MSN to Judecious Send a message via Skype™ to Judecious

Congrats Elias.

Old 09-12-2011, 02:02 AM   #3
xpeed
案山子
Missing-nin

xpeed is Luminaryxpeed is Luminaryxpeed is Luminaryxpeed is Luminaryxpeed is Luminaryxpeed is Luminaryxpeed is Luminaryxpeed is Luminaryxpeed is Luminaryxpeed is Luminaryxpeed is Luminary

Congrats! That's the most votes I've seen in a while.

Old 09-12-2011, 03:29 AM   #4
Synn

Synn has disabled reputation

Congrats, Eliasu.

Old 09-12-2011, 07:20 AM   #5
blackfire96
Beacon Of Light
ANBU Captain

blackfire96 is Celestialblackfire96 is Celestialblackfire96 is Celestialblackfire96 is Celestialblackfire96 is Celestialblackfire96 is Celestialblackfire96 is Celestialblackfire96 is Celestialblackfire96 is Celestialblackfire96 is Celestialblackfire96 is Celestial

congrats

Old 09-12-2011, 07:22 AM   #6
Laurens
Retired

Laurens is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowLaurens is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowLaurens is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowLaurens is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowLaurens is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowLaurens is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowLaurens is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowLaurens is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowLaurens is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowLaurens is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowLaurens is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now
Send a message via Skype™ to Laurens

congratz eliaya

yer on a streak huh?

Old 09-12-2011, 08:10 AM   #7
Tsukuyo
otp will never happen

Tsukuyo is ElysianTsukuyo is ElysianTsukuyo is ElysianTsukuyo is ElysianTsukuyo is ElysianTsukuyo is ElysianTsukuyo is ElysianTsukuyo is ElysianTsukuyo is ElysianTsukuyo is ElysianTsukuyo is Elysian

Congrats, Elias. You did a great job.

Old 09-12-2011, 08:17 AM   #8
tGre teh Disleksik
wait what?
#narutofan crew > you

tGre teh Disleksik is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESStGre teh Disleksik is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESStGre teh Disleksik is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESStGre teh Disleksik is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESStGre teh Disleksik is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESStGre teh Disleksik is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESStGre teh Disleksik is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESStGre teh Disleksik is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESStGre teh Disleksik is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESStGre teh Disleksik is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESStGre teh Disleksik is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS

kiss my black ass elias

that's the name of my first-born child

black ass

I want you to kiss him and bless him with the same art skills you have.

Old 09-12-2011, 10:44 AM   #9
elias

elias is absolutely basedelias is absolutely basedelias is absolutely basedelias is absolutely basedelias is absolutely basedelias is absolutely basedelias is absolutely basedelias is absolutely basedelias is absolutely basedelias is absolutely basedelias is absolutely based

Thanks guys. :3

You guys suggest a few things and I'll pick something.

Old 09-12-2011, 11:04 AM   #10
sapphireninja
†Goddess of Death†

sapphireninja is Ascendantsapphireninja is Ascendantsapphireninja is Ascendantsapphireninja is Ascendantsapphireninja is Ascendantsapphireninja is Ascendantsapphireninja is Ascendantsapphireninja is Ascendantsapphireninja is Ascendantsapphireninja is Ascendantsapphireninja is Ascendant
Send a message via AIM to sapphireninja

princess kaguya?
the bamboo cutter or something like that....
oh and congrats Elias

Old 09-12-2011, 11:16 AM   #11
tGre teh Disleksik
wait what?
#narutofan crew > you

tGre teh Disleksik is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESStGre teh Disleksik is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESStGre teh Disleksik is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESStGre teh Disleksik is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESStGre teh Disleksik is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESStGre teh Disleksik is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESStGre teh Disleksik is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESStGre teh Disleksik is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESStGre teh Disleksik is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESStGre teh Disleksik is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESStGre teh Disleksik is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS

ooh

cyberpunk/steampunk?

It may have been done, but it was done years ago and the quality of artists has exponentially risen. I may not even place but I'd love to see the shit that would get spewn out if cyberpunk was a theme for SkotW

Old 09-12-2011, 11:38 AM   #12
Byakkö
granny

Byakkö is pretty cuteByakkö is pretty cuteByakkö is pretty cuteByakkö is pretty cuteByakkö is pretty cuteByakkö is pretty cuteByakkö is pretty cuteByakkö is pretty cuteByakkö is pretty cuteByakkö is pretty cuteByakkö is pretty cute

ohh I was way too busy to come online yesterday, congrats Elias!

I like the sound of steam/cyberpunk a lot, also I was thinking about classic film stars? silent movies?

Old 09-12-2011, 02:04 PM   #13
AShino0110
Cheese Grader
Chuunin

AShino0110 is LuminaryAShino0110 is LuminaryAShino0110 is LuminaryAShino0110 is LuminaryAShino0110 is LuminaryAShino0110 is LuminaryAShino0110 is LuminaryAShino0110 is LuminaryAShino0110 is LuminaryAShino0110 is LuminaryAShino0110 is Luminary

Congrats again!! ^___^

As for a topic, i dunno,.....steampunk does sound interesting,.....0__o...

Old 09-12-2011, 02:24 PM   #14
Kelsey
touching butts

Kelsey has disabled reputation

STEAMPUNK. I love the shit out of Steampunk, do eeet pek

Old 09-12-2011, 05:49 PM   #15
elias

elias is absolutely basedelias is absolutely basedelias is absolutely basedelias is absolutely basedelias is absolutely basedelias is absolutely basedelias is absolutely basedelias is absolutely basedelias is absolutely basedelias is absolutely basedelias is absolutely based

cyberpunk/steampunk it is then.

Old 09-13-2011, 04:48 AM   #16
Kelsey
touching butts

Kelsey has disabled reputation

Sweet shit . Will make an effort to actually try and enter this week

Old 09-13-2011, 05:06 AM   #17
Yush
Azn Artist.

Yush is LuminaryYush is LuminaryYush is LuminaryYush is LuminaryYush is LuminaryYush is LuminaryYush is LuminaryYush is LuminaryYush is LuminaryYush is LuminaryYush is Luminary
Send a message via MSN to Yush Send a message via Yahoo to Yush

Can't do anything that's got to do with mechanical shizz lulz

Old 09-13-2011, 10:31 AM   #18
tGre teh Disleksik
wait what?
#narutofan crew > you

oh this is going to be so much fun to do

Old 09-14-2011, 11:44 AM   #19
Byakkö
granny

Byakkö is pretty cuteByakkö is pretty cuteByakkö is pretty cuteByakkö is pretty cuteByakkö is pretty cuteByakkö is pretty cuteByakkö is pretty cuteByakkö is pretty cuteByakkö is pretty cuteByakkö is pretty cuteByakkö is pretty cute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yush View Post
Can't do anything that's got to do with mechanical shizz lulz
I'm not great at it either, but I'm trying and so far my work is turning out all right. I'm not sure I've ever drawn something mechanical before actually.

Old 09-15-2011, 06:47 AM   #20
Narutossss
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Jinchuuriki

Narutossss is AscendantNarutossss is AscendantNarutossss is AscendantNarutossss is AscendantNarutossss is AscendantNarutossss is AscendantNarutossss is AscendantNarutossss is AscendantNarutossss is AscendantNarutossss is AscendantNarutossss is Ascendant

What is steampunk?

Closed Thread