sage mode vs kyuubi mode - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Naruto Avenue > Konoha Library

Old 09-07-2011, 08:29 PM   #1
ThunderRaikage
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Academy Teacher

ThunderRaikage has a brilliant futureThunderRaikage has a brilliant futureThunderRaikage has a brilliant futureThunderRaikage has a brilliant futureThunderRaikage has a brilliant futureThunderRaikage has a brilliant futureThunderRaikage has a brilliant futureThunderRaikage has a brilliant futureThunderRaikage has a brilliant futureThunderRaikage has a brilliant futureThunderRaikage has a brilliant future
Default sage mode vs kyuubi mode

What is better:
speed:KM
raw strenght:sm
hand to hand:km
jutsu strenght:km
defense:km
genjutsu:sm

I think that in general kyuubi shroud is better and i believe that he will not combine them togheter.
Imo sage mode is useful when he uses too kyuubi chakra and he must wait for regenerating it ,in other way kyuubi chakra allows you more feats..

In the end, now which can be a possible use for sm ?

ThunderRaikage is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 09-07-2011, 08:47 PM   #2
posternojutsu
Elite Teacher

posternojutsu is a paragon of hopeposternojutsu is a paragon of hopeposternojutsu is a paragon of hopeposternojutsu is a paragon of hopeposternojutsu is a paragon of hopeposternojutsu is a paragon of hopeposternojutsu is a paragon of hopeposternojutsu is a paragon of hopeposternojutsu is a paragon of hopeposternojutsu is a paragon of hopeposternojutsu is a paragon of hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderRaikage View Post
What is better:
speed:KM
raw strenght:sm
hand to hand:km
jutsu strenght:km
defense:km
genjutsu:sm

I think that in general kyuubi shroud is better and i believe that he will not combine them togheter.Imo sage mode is useful when he uses too kyuubi chakra and he must wait for regenerating it ,in other way kyuubi chakra allows you more feats..

In the end, now which can be a possible use for sm ?
Why do you believe that? It would be pretty stupid on Naruto's part to not combine them if he could.

As for which is better i would say KM. Naruto states he is stronger in KM than SM (when talking to Nagato) and not needing to use clones for FRS along with being able to guide it also puts it ahead.

posternojutsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 08:53 PM   #3
ThunderRaikage
Academy Teacher

ThunderRaikage has a brilliant futureThunderRaikage has a brilliant futureThunderRaikage has a brilliant futureThunderRaikage has a brilliant futureThunderRaikage has a brilliant futureThunderRaikage has a brilliant futureThunderRaikage has a brilliant futureThunderRaikage has a brilliant futureThunderRaikage has a brilliant futureThunderRaikage has a brilliant futureThunderRaikage has a brilliant future

I believe that because i don t see any advantage from this combination. .

ThunderRaikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:25 PM   #4
Hamak
ANBU Recruit

Hamak is a guardian of the faithHamak is a guardian of the faithHamak is a guardian of the faithHamak is a guardian of the faithHamak is a guardian of the faithHamak is a guardian of the faithHamak is a guardian of the faithHamak is a guardian of the faithHamak is a guardian of the faithHamak is a guardian of the faithHamak is a guardian of the faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderRaikage View Post
I believe that because i don t see any advantage from this combination. .

10 chars

Hamak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:32 PM   #5
Summers
look at my sig
Kage

Summers is TranscendentSummers is TranscendentSummers is TranscendentSummers is TranscendentSummers is TranscendentSummers is TranscendentSummers is TranscendentSummers is TranscendentSummers is TranscendentSummers is TranscendentSummers is Transcendent

Quote:
Originally Posted by posternojutsu View Post
Why do you believe that? It would be pretty stupid on Naruto's part to not combine them if he could.

As for which is better i would say KM. Naruto states he is stronger in KM than SM (when talking to Nagato) and not needing to use clones for FRS along with being able to guide it also puts it ahead.
Well Naruto can be pretty stupid at times.

Summers is offline   Reply With Quote