Man, I got fired from Gamestop! Wanna hear why? - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > Konoha Plaza

Old 09-03-2011, 05:00 PM   #1
Goobhunter
Akainu (Sakazuki!)
Elite Teacher

Goobhunter is CelestialGoobhunter is CelestialGoobhunter is CelestialGoobhunter is CelestialGoobhunter is CelestialGoobhunter is CelestialGoobhunter is CelestialGoobhunter is CelestialGoobhunter is CelestialGoobhunter is CelestialGoobhunter is Celestial
Default Man, I got fired from Gamestop! Wanna hear why?

I pulled into the employee parking spot like at 35 mph. I get behind the counter, and in comes a customer. I was like "Ah shit! Here it goes!" So the asshole says he wants to buy a game rating M for mature, meaning you need an adult with you in order to purchase it.

Now, obviously I knew the guy was at least in his 20s, but our policy states that everyone has to show some ID to buy a rated M game. So the dick gets out his credit card, walks behind the counter and starts swiping it on the register, like a self checkout counter. I was like "Fuck you, man." He just smiles and pats me on the shoulder like he's the fucking boss. I shoved him. Probably shouldn't have done that cuz he tells the manager, and guess who got fired. Not him. Me.

Goobhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 09-03-2011, 05:14 PM   #2
Lebron Flocka James
I killed my gay son
Legendary Ninja

Lebron Flocka James is CelestialLebron Flocka James is CelestialLebron Flocka James is CelestialLebron Flocka James is CelestialLebron Flocka James is CelestialLebron Flocka James is CelestialLebron Flocka James is CelestialLebron Flocka James is CelestialLebron Flocka James is CelestialLebron Flocka James is CelestialLebron Flocka James is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goobhunter View Post
I pulled into the employee parking spot like at 35 mph. I get behind the counter, and in comes a customer. I was like "Ah shit! Here it goes!" So the asshole says he wants to buy a game rating M for mature, meaning you need an adult with you in order to purchase it.

Now, obviously I knew the guy was at least in his 20s, but our policy states that everyone has to show some ID to buy a rated M game. So the dick gets out his credit card, walks behind the counter and starts swiping it on the register, like a self checkout counter. I was like "Fuck you, man." He just smiles and pats me on the shoulder like he's the fucking boss. I shoved him. Probably shouldn't have done that cuz he tells the manager, and guess who got fired. Not him. Me.
Good that's what you get for being a dick you lucky he did not have a gun you never know what kind of mind someone has.

Lebron Flocka James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 05:16 PM   #3
Sparrow
Bite them Back!

Sparrow is AscendantSparrow is AscendantSparrow is AscendantSparrow is AscendantSparrow is AscendantSparrow is AscendantSparrow is AscendantSparrow is AscendantSparrow is AscendantSparrow is AscendantSparrow is Ascendant

He sounds like a dick, but that's certainly fair grounds for a firing. What you did was very dick-like as well.

Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 05:16 PM   #4
Bender
A sword for those in need

Bender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareil
Send a message via AIM to Bender Send a message via Yahoo to Bender

Damn, he fucked your shit up.

Ahhhh anyway sorry for your loss.

EDIT:

As Sparrow said he was a dick but so were you.

Bender is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 05:18 PM   #5
Yami Munesanzun
Possessed God
Kage

Yami Munesanzun est le sans pareilYami Munesanzun est le sans pareilYami Munesanzun est le sans pareilYami Munesanzun est le sans pareilYami Munesanzun est le sans pareilYami Munesanzun est le sans pareilYami Munesanzun est le sans pareilYami Munesanzun est le sans pareilYami Munesanzun est le sans pareilYami Munesanzun est le sans pareilYami Munesanzun est le sans pareil
Send a message via MSN to Yami Munesanzun

Cool Story Bro

You dun fukked up

Yami Munesanzun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 05:20 PM   #6
Kelsey
touching butts

Kelsey has disabled reputation

Kelsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 05:21 PM   #7
Archangel Michael
ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ก็็็็ ็็็็็

Archangel Michael est le sans pareilArchangel Michael est le sans pareilArchangel Michael est le sans pareilArchangel Michael est le sans pareilArchangel Michael est le sans pareilArchangel Michael est le sans pareilArchangel Michael est le sans pareilArchangel Michael est le sans pareilArchangel Michael est le sans pareilArchangel Michael est le sans pareilArchangel Michael est le sans pareil

Is this story real?

If it is ask your boss for another chance.

You shouldn't have shove him even though he was acting like a asshole .
You should have called your manager to deal with this.
Your lucky hes not pressing charges against you because that assault.

Last edited by Archangel Michael; 09-03-2011 at 06:00 PM.
Archangel Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 05:21 PM   #8
Eisenheim
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Legendary Ninja

Eisenheim is AscendantEisenheim is AscendantEisenheim is AscendantEisenheim is AscendantEisenheim is AscendantEisenheim is AscendantEisenheim is AscendantEisenheim is AscendantEisenheim is AscendantEisenheim is AscendantEisenheim is Ascendant

You got trolled in IRL.

Eisenheim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 05:21 PM   #9
Light
Birds are cool
Legendary Ninja

Light is LuminaryLight is LuminaryLight is LuminaryLight is LuminaryLight is LuminaryLight is LuminaryLight is LuminaryLight is LuminaryLight is LuminaryLight is LuminaryLight is Luminary

If I was in your situation I would've pulled out my gun look at the manager and be like, who you firin now

Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 05:22 PM   #10
Mist Puppet
NaNeNiNoNu

Mist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunMist Puppet is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gun

Mist Puppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 05:23 PM   #11
Rios

Rios is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESSRios is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESSRios is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESSRios is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESSRios is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESSRios is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESSRios is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESSRios is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESSRios is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESSRios is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESSRios is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS

Leave like a man, dont beg like a bitch.

Rios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 05:23 PM   #12
Kelsey
touching butts

Kelsey has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Goobette View Post

Kelsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 05:24 PM   #13
Skywalker

Skywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareilSkywalker est le sans pareil

Don't shove people.

Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 05:24 PM   #14
Fran
I'm with Bruce

Fran is pretty cuteFran is pretty cuteFran is pretty cuteFran is pretty cuteFran is pretty cuteFran is pretty cuteFran is pretty cuteFran is pretty cuteFran is pretty cuteFran is pretty cuteFran is pretty cute

you fucking goofed

shoulda went out like a boss and took that fucker down to hell with you

Fran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 05:25 PM   #15
Kasumi

Kasumi has disabled reputation

Customers are always right I thought that was the policy of most businesses

Kasumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 05:29 PM   #16
Goobhunter
Akainu (Sakazuki!)
Elite Teacher

Goobhunter is CelestialGoobhunter is CelestialGoobhunter is CelestialGoobhunter is CelestialGoobhunter is CelestialGoobhunter is CelestialGoobhunter is CelestialGoobhunter is CelestialGoobhunter is CelestialGoobhunter is CelestialGoobhunter is Celestial

The point I'm trying to make is, he should have got fired! BTW, it was Clayfighter for SNES.

Goobhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 05:32 PM   #17
Scrotum
Rookie

Scrotum smokes the big oneScrotum smokes the big oneScrotum smokes the big oneScrotum smokes the big oneScrotum smokes the big oneScrotum smokes the big oneScrotum smokes the big oneScrotum smokes the big oneScrotum smokes the big oneScrotum smokes the big oneScrotum smokes the big one

RnYou should have just sold the guy the gameits not like its child po

Scrotum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 05:34 PM   #18
g_core18
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Legendary Ninja

g_core18 is Ascendantg_core18 is Ascendantg_core18 is Ascendantg_core18 is Ascendantg_core18 is Ascendantg_core18 is Ascendantg_core18 is Ascendantg_core18 is Ascendantg_core18 is Ascendantg_core18 is Ascendantg_core18 is Ascendant

Should've cupped the balls.

g_core18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 05:50 PM   #19
Bender
A sword for those in need

Bender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareilBender est le sans pareil
Send a message via AIM to Bender Send a message via Yahoo to Bender

Bender is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 05:58 PM   #20
Lishenron
Back with a Vengeance
ANBU Captain

Lishenron is a paragon of hopeLishenron is a paragon of hopeLishenron is a paragon of hopeLishenron is a paragon of hopeLishenron is a paragon of hopeLishenron is a paragon of hopeLishenron is a paragon of hopeLishenron is a paragon of hopeLishenron is a paragon of hopeLishenron is a paragon of hopeLishenron is a paragon of hope

This is real.

Lishenron is online now   Reply With Quote