Naruto vs Luffy vs Goku vs Ichigo - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > Outskirts Battledome Archive > Manga/Anime Battledome

Old 09-01-2011, 02:26 PM   #1
Narutogirl97
Banned
Academy Student

Narutogirl97 should be left alone; it bites
Default Naruto vs Luffy vs Goku vs Ichigo

They are all shonen manga main characters and share a lot in similar. Who do you think is the strongest of the four? I think it's very hard call. I'll say Naruto just because I like him

Current versions of all.

NarutoForums

Old 09-01-2011, 02:28 PM   #2
jedijohn
Only Toonami
S-Class Missing-nin

jedijohn is Luminaryjedijohn is Luminaryjedijohn is Luminaryjedijohn is Luminaryjedijohn is Luminaryjedijohn is Luminaryjedijohn is Luminaryjedijohn is Luminaryjedijohn is Luminaryjedijohn is Luminaryjedijohn is Luminary

...you're joking, right? "I like him" is not a valid reason for someone to win. Goku lolstomps the other three.

Lurk more.

Old 09-01-2011, 02:29 PM   #3
Narutogirl97
Banned
Academy Student

I wouldn't be so sure what Goku has over them anyway? IMO hes the weakest (and ugliest) of the four.

Old 09-01-2011, 02:29 PM   #4
Kirito

Kirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is Rapturous

inb4LOCKAGE

Old 09-01-2011, 02:30 PM   #5
ChaosTheory123
Bored of Sanity
Kage

ChaosTheory123 is ElysianChaosTheory123 is ElysianChaosTheory123 is ElysianChaosTheory123 is ElysianChaosTheory123 is ElysianChaosTheory123 is ElysianChaosTheory123 is ElysianChaosTheory123 is ElysianChaosTheory123 is ElysianChaosTheory123 is ElysianChaosTheory123 is Elysian

Goku - Planet buster with massively hypersonic+ movement (mach 1000+).

Luffy - Multi-block/town level punches and hypersonic+ (double digit hypersonic)

Ichigo - Multi-block/town level slashes and hypersonic+ (double digit hypersonic)

Naruto - City Block+ in sage or rikudo mode, Mountain level in shrouded forms, hypersonic at best (mach 5.3-7).

Do I really need to list anything else?

Old 09-01-2011, 02:32 PM   #6
Narutogirl97
Banned
Academy Student

i'm sure Naruto could destroy planets easily too if he wanted to, he's just not a shit head like goku

Old 09-01-2011, 02:33 PM   #7
Kirito

Kirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is Rapturous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutogirl97 View Post
i'm sure Naruto could destroy planets easily too if he wanted to, he's just not a shit head like goku
Rasengan Planet

Old 09-01-2011, 02:34 PM   #8
ChaosTheory123
Bored of Sanity
Kage

ChaosTheory123 is ElysianChaosTheory123 is ElysianChaosTheory123 is ElysianChaosTheory123 is ElysianChaosTheory123 is ElysianChaosTheory123 is ElysianChaosTheory123 is ElysianChaosTheory123 is ElysianChaosTheory123 is ElysianChaosTheory123 is ElysianChaosTheory123 is Elysian

Quote:
I understand you're probably trying to troll (option 2 being rather pathetic, so I'll give you benefit of the doubt), but you realize that Naruto doesn't have the feats to back himself up right?

Old 09-01-2011, 02:35 PM   #9
ChINaMaN1472
Doesn't want a Custom Title
S-Class Missing-nin

ChINaMaN1472 is CelestialChINaMaN1472 is CelestialChINaMaN1472 is CelestialChINaMaN1472 is CelestialChINaMaN1472 is CelestialChINaMaN1472 is CelestialChINaMaN1472 is CelestialChINaMaN1472 is CelestialChINaMaN1472 is CelestialChINaMaN1472 is CelestialChINaMaN1472 is Celestial

Posting in predicted shitstorm thread.

Old 09-01-2011, 02:36 PM   #10
Narutogirl97
Banned
Academy Student

its not like you have to bust a planet to be a planet buster. kyuubi can destroy mountains with a tail sweep.

Old 09-01-2011, 02:37 PM   #11
Pacifista
PX Project
Kage

Pacifista is TranscendentPacifista is TranscendentPacifista is TranscendentPacifista is TranscendentPacifista is TranscendentPacifista is TranscendentPacifista is TranscendentPacifista is TranscendentPacifista is TranscendentPacifista is TranscendentPacifista is Transcendent

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChINaMaN1472 View Post
Posting in predicted shitstorm thread.
That shouldn't happen here.

I mean....just look at the opening post.

Just look at it.

Old 09-01-2011, 02:38 PM   #12
Sol_Blackguy
The White Void
ANBU Captain

Sol_Blackguy is CelestialSol_Blackguy is CelestialSol_Blackguy is CelestialSol_Blackguy is CelestialSol_Blackguy is CelestialSol_Blackguy is CelestialSol_Blackguy is CelestialSol_Blackguy is CelestialSol_Blackguy is CelestialSol_Blackguy is CelestialSol_Blackguy is Celestial

Quote:
I wouldn't be so sure what Goku has over them anyway? IMO hes the weakest (and ugliest) of the four.
Yes because when you Mach 1000 and a planet buster nothing else matters...

Seriously GTFO

Old 09-01-2011, 02:38 PM   #13
jedijohn
Only Toonami
S-Class Missing-nin

jedijohn is Luminaryjedijohn is Luminaryjedijohn is Luminaryjedijohn is Luminaryjedijohn is Luminaryjedijohn is Luminaryjedijohn is Luminaryjedijohn is Luminaryjedijohn is Luminaryjedijohn is Luminaryjedijohn is Luminary

Quote:
Even if you think he's the ugliest, that doesn't have any bearing on who is the strongest. Goku is a planet buster. The other three are around the mulit-city block busting range. Goku is massively hypersonic (mach 1000+). The other three are from barely hypersonic to double digit mach. Goku has planet+ durability. The other three have mulit-city block durability.

Starting to see a pattern here? Goku roflstomps.

Old 09-01-2011, 02:39 PM   #14
LazyWaka
Bringer of Darkness
God of Shinobi

LazyWaka is ElysianLazyWaka is ElysianLazyWaka is ElysianLazyWaka is ElysianLazyWaka is ElysianLazyWaka is ElysianLazyWaka is ElysianLazyWaka is ElysianLazyWaka is ElysianLazyWaka is ElysianLazyWaka is Elysian

Posting in troll thread.

Old 09-01-2011, 02:40 PM   #15
ChaosTheory123
Bored of Sanity
Kage

Quote:
its not like you have to bust a planet to be a planet buster.
You kind of need the evidence to support the idea.

Keep on trolling, I'm bored, so I'll indulge for a bit.

Quote:
kyuubi can destroy mountains with a tail sweep.
No.

Hyperbole, hasn't done any feats that suggest it can. Even then, "mountain" size is a rather varied thing.

Earth's smallest rock formation dubbed a mountain is about 50 meters tall

Old 09-01-2011, 02:41 PM   #16
jedijohn
Only Toonami
S-Class Missing-nin

Quote:
We go by feats here. Even if Naruto could destroy a planet in his current condition (which he can't), if he hasn't done it on panel, he can't. Got it?

Old 09-01-2011, 02:41 PM   #17
Siesta 410
Yonichimaru
Chuunin

Siesta 410 is a guardian of the faithSiesta 410 is a guardian of the faithSiesta 410 is a guardian of the faithSiesta 410 is a guardian of the faithSiesta 410 is a guardian of the faithSiesta 410 is a guardian of the faithSiesta 410 is a guardian of the faithSiesta 410 is a guardian of the faithSiesta 410 is a guardian of the faithSiesta 410 is a guardian of the faithSiesta 410 is a guardian of the faith

Goku wins, he has no fight in the 3 at the same time you can with a bandage over the eyes and one hand tied behind his back and wins

GOku is planet busters and massively hypersonic+

is rape

Old 09-01-2011, 02:42 PM   #18
Azrael Finalstar
The Corrupted Shadow
God of Shinobi

Azrael Finalstar is CelestialAzrael Finalstar is CelestialAzrael Finalstar is CelestialAzrael Finalstar is CelestialAzrael Finalstar is CelestialAzrael Finalstar is CelestialAzrael Finalstar is CelestialAzrael Finalstar is CelestialAzrael Finalstar is CelestialAzrael Finalstar is CelestialAzrael Finalstar is Celestial

Hey wait a minute.... Naruto's a lot uglier than Goku.

Old 09-01-2011, 02:43 PM   #19
Narutogirl97
Banned
Academy Student

you just don't get it do you.. Naruto can't lose it's the way the series is written eventually he'll beat even omnipotents if it's needed.

Old 09-01-2011, 02:44 PM   #20
jedijohn
Only Toonami
S-Class Missing-nin

I will give the OP one thing. Unlike most of the other posters (me included) she put the thread in the right section. That's it. You have to be objective and look at the facts. None of this subjective shit like "Naruto is cooler, so he wins" or "I like Ichigo better, so he wins." Got it?