new Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Akihabara District > Manga Library

Old 08-28-2011, 11:09 AM   #1
Kira Yamato
Administrator

Kira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now
Send a message via AIM to Kira Yamato
Default Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!

Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!

It's not my fault that I'm not Popular!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synopsis
Kuroki Tomoko is a super popular, high school girl, who has had 50 years of dating experience, and 100 boys... in the Otome game world. In the real world, she is a 15 year old shut in, who has all of the qualities of a "mojo."

However, when school isn't going as she expected, and she isn't as popular as she had thought she was, she takes a look at herself in the mirror for the first time in a few years, and has some shocking revelations...
Genre: Comedy, School
Scanlation

The first chapter was just released.

Kira Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 08-28-2011, 11:24 AM   #2
Rene
Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda

Rene is AscendantRene is AscendantRene is AscendantRene is AscendantRene is AscendantRene is AscendantRene is AscendantRene is AscendantRene is AscendantRene is AscendantRene is Ascendant

Could that title have possibly been any longer?

Rene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 11:25 AM   #3
Inugami
FT Defense Squad Member
Legendary Ninja

Inugami is CelestialInugami is CelestialInugami is CelestialInugami is CelestialInugami is CelestialInugami is CelestialInugami is CelestialInugami is CelestialInugami is CelestialInugami is CelestialInugami is Celestial

This girl is like some kind of Keima, her DS date sim in were she massage the dude with the pencil cracked me up.

Not bad.

Inugami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 11:32 AM   #4
Kirito

Kirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is RapturousKirito is Rapturous

Read this and it wasn't to my taste.

Just another bad end manga imo.

Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 12:42 PM   #5
Lucaniel
Taking a break

Lucaniel is pretty cuteLucaniel is pretty cuteLucaniel is pretty cuteLucaniel is pretty cuteLucaniel is pretty cuteLucaniel is pretty cuteLucaniel is pretty cuteLucaniel is pretty cuteLucaniel is pretty cuteLucaniel is pretty cuteLucaniel is pretty cute

that fell really flat

Lucaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 07:13 PM   #6
Yakushi Kabuto
Socks Activate! Shape of a
Super Mutilator

Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!
Send a message via AIM to Yakushi Kabuto

Ah, I read the first chapter of this. It was...strange. Kind of funny but nothing that's amazing quite yet.

Yakushi Kabuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 08:29 PM   #7
Fran
I'm with Bruce

Fran is pretty cuteFran is pretty cuteFran is pretty cuteFran is pretty cuteFran is pretty cuteFran is pretty cuteFran is pretty cuteFran is pretty cuteFran is pretty cuteFran is pretty cuteFran is pretty cute

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai
I Don't Have Many Friends

Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!
It's not my fault that I'm not Popular!

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Fran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 09:45 PM   #8
Rene
Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda

Rene is AscendantRene is AscendantRene is AscendantRene is AscendantRene is AscendantRene is AscendantRene is AscendantRene is AscendantRene is AscendantRene is AscendantRene is Ascendant

Just read the first chapter.

Doesn't feel like anything special to be fair.

Rene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 10:24 PM   #9
Smoke
▄█▀ █▄ █▄█ ▀█▀

Smoke is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESSSmoke is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESSSmoke is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESSSmoke is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESSSmoke is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESSSmoke is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESSSmoke is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESSSmoke is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESSSmoke is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESSSmoke is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESSSmoke is making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS
Send a message via MSN to Smoke

I'm on the same boat as everyone.

I read this a few days ago when it came out and it honestly didn't appeal to me as much a I thought.

I think it might be the facial expressions that she makes.

Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 09:41 PM   #10
Kira Yamato
Administrator

Kira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKira Yamato is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now

Scanlation for Ch.2 is out now.

Old 10-11-2011, 02:24 AM   #11
MrCinos
Student of Despair
Legendary Ninja

MrCinos is RapturousMrCinos is RapturousMrCinos is RapturousMrCinos is RapturousMrCinos is RapturousMrCinos is RapturousMrCinos is RapturousMrCinos is RapturousMrCinos is RapturousMrCinos is RapturousMrCinos is Rapturous
Send a message via ICQ to MrCinos Send a message via Skype™ to MrCinos

The 2nd chapter was more interesting than 1st one. I hope the "boyfriend" candidate appears soon

MrCinos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 06:00 AM   #12
Kira Yamato
Administrator

While the chapter was a bit more interesting the chapter still felt painfully awkward. xD

Old 10-11-2011, 06:02 PM   #13
Kira Yamato
Administrator

And now Ch.3 is out.

Anon has Ch.1-4 translated for anyone interested.

Old 10-11-2011, 06:26 PM   #14
Yakushi Kabuto
Socks Activate! Shape of a
Super Mutilator

Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!
Send a message via AIM to Yakushi Kabuto

I can't help but feel sorry for the people around her, like her brother. I do have to admit, sometimes I have trouble just saying hi/bye to people. I thought the meeting would the friend would go much worse but I guess it did turn out kind of bad for Tomoko. xD

Yakushi Kabuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 07:03 PM   #15
Kira Yamato
Administrator

The last chapter was more depressing than usual. Thank god she has a kind brother. I was a rather shy kid in my days and and like YK, I had trouble saying Hi and Bye to people. It just didn't come natural. Throw in a stutter that comes out when I get really nervous and you have a recipe for a social disaster.

I managed to work that out by taking speech classes in High School and later on when in a course I needed to get my Masters Degree.

Old 10-20-2011, 05:35 PM   #16
Kira Yamato
Administrator

Scanlation for Ch.5-Ch.6 are out now.

Old 10-20-2011, 10:15 PM   #17
Indignant Guile
This is fabulous! Max!
S-Class Missing-nin

Indignant Guile is LuminaryIndignant Guile is LuminaryIndignant Guile is LuminaryIndignant Guile is LuminaryIndignant Guile is LuminaryIndignant Guile is LuminaryIndignant Guile is LuminaryIndignant Guile is LuminaryIndignant Guile is LuminaryIndignant Guile is LuminaryIndignant Guile is Luminary
Default It's not my fualt that I'm not popular!

Ahem.

Spoiler:

New manga I found while checking out mangareader. (http://www.mangareader.net/its-not-m...im-not-popular). Just came out this year.

It's school life/shounen. These guys release it: http://hansmau.wordpress.com/ .

Quite a few posters on here could relate with the main character.

First three chapters are pretty funny.

Indignant Guile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 10:58 PM   #18
DVD Case
Banned

DVD Case is CelestialDVD Case is CelestialDVD Case is CelestialDVD Case is CelestialDVD Case is CelestialDVD Case is CelestialDVD Case is CelestialDVD Case is CelestialDVD Case is CelestialDVD Case is CelestialDVD Case is Celestial

Looks funny. I'll check it out.

DVD Case is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 10:59 PM   #19
Inugami
FT Defense Squad Member
Legendary Ninja

Inugami is CelestialInugami is CelestialInugami is CelestialInugami is CelestialInugami is CelestialInugami is CelestialInugami is CelestialInugami is CelestialInugami is CelestialInugami is CelestialInugami is Celestial

We had a thread about this one, whatever I find him okay not much happens but the girl is interesting.

Inugami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 07:06 AM   #20
Rokudaime
OMG Rukia is so pretty.
Kage

Rokudaime is ElysianRokudaime is ElysianRokudaime is ElysianRokudaime is ElysianRokudaime is ElysianRokudaime is ElysianRokudaime is ElysianRokudaime is ElysianRokudaime is ElysianRokudaime is ElysianRokudaime is Elysian

.............Just read up to chapter 6...I don't know where should I start but it is really awkward to read this..even I am alone...Damn it...

Rokudaime is offline   Reply With Quote