Digimon Xros Wars Dub - Naruto Forums

Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > Old Anime/Manga of the Months > Featured Anime of August 2011

Old 08-25-2011, 11:21 AM   #1
HEATAQUA
Freakazoid
ANBU Squad Leader

HEATAQUA is LuminaryHEATAQUA is LuminaryHEATAQUA is LuminaryHEATAQUA is LuminaryHEATAQUA is LuminaryHEATAQUA is LuminaryHEATAQUA is LuminaryHEATAQUA is LuminaryHEATAQUA is LuminaryHEATAQUA is LuminaryHEATAQUA is Luminary
Default Digimon Xros Wars Dub

Anyone want to see Digimon Xros Wars dub in English
Here's some voice actors that i would like to voice some of the Digimon

Dorulumon- Kyle Hebert
DarkKnightmon- Jamieson Price
Tactimon- Steve Blum
Beelzemon- Crispin Freeman
Bagramon- Richard Epcar

NarutoForums

Old 08-26-2011, 08:06 AM   #2
Toddler Naruto
Playful Explorer
S-Class Missing-nin

Toddler Naruto is LuminaryToddler Naruto is LuminaryToddler Naruto is LuminaryToddler Naruto is LuminaryToddler Naruto is LuminaryToddler Naruto is LuminaryToddler Naruto is LuminaryToddler Naruto is LuminaryToddler Naruto is LuminaryToddler Naruto is LuminaryToddler Naruto is Luminary

You're assuming that FUNimation or Viz Media licenses Xros Wars...

Old 08-29-2011, 12:12 AM   #3
Gallant
Phantom
Kage

Gallant is AscendantGallant is AscendantGallant is AscendantGallant is AscendantGallant is AscendantGallant is AscendantGallant is AscendantGallant is AscendantGallant is AscendantGallant is AscendantGallant is Ascendant

To be honest I don't want to see an English dub though it will likely get one anyway. Just seeing what was done to Savers(not that I'm a fan of it anyway) makes me not want to see it happen to Xros Wars.

Old 08-29-2011, 09:04 PM   #4
Toddler Naruto
Playful Explorer
S-Class Missing-nin

Toddler Naruto is LuminaryToddler Naruto is LuminaryToddler Naruto is LuminaryToddler Naruto is LuminaryToddler Naruto is LuminaryToddler Naruto is LuminaryToddler Naruto is LuminaryToddler Naruto is LuminaryToddler Naruto is LuminaryToddler Naruto is LuminaryToddler Naruto is Luminary
narusmile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallant View Post
To be honest I don't want to see an English dub though it will likely get one anyway. Just seeing what was done to Savers(not that I'm a fan of it anyway) makes me not want to see it happen to Xros Wars.
Agreed, normally I'm a huge fan of dubs.

Old 09-01-2011, 01:11 AM   #5
QBnoYouko
The Zombie
Hokage

QBnoYouko is ElysianQBnoYouko is ElysianQBnoYouko is ElysianQBnoYouko is ElysianQBnoYouko is ElysianQBnoYouko is ElysianQBnoYouko is ElysianQBnoYouko is ElysianQBnoYouko is ElysianQBnoYouko is ElysianQBnoYouko is Elysian
Send a message via MSN to QBnoYouko

Considering Disney doesn't have the license to Digimon anymore, I'm hoping any future Digimon license goes to Saban again, because I enjoyed those dubs. Disney pretty shut shat on Frontier. Savers was a step up, but still sorta meh, especially with the censoring and edits. Case in point: Citramon. I liked the evo music and some of the voice choices, though.