• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Naruto Avenue > Naruto Battledome > Konoha Colosseum > Konoha Colosseum Archive

Old 08-13-2011, 09:20 PM   #1
Distracted
Spero melior
Super ModeratorAdvisor

Distracted is the ne plus ultraDistracted is the ne plus ultraDistracted is the ne plus ultraDistracted is the ne plus ultraDistracted is the ne plus ultraDistracted is the ne plus ultraDistracted is the ne plus ultraDistracted is the ne plus ultraDistracted is the ne plus ultraDistracted is the ne plus ultraDistracted is the ne plus ultra
Default Hall of Legends first nomination thread (Voting is over)

Voting Format and Process:

Send a private message to eDyH Memorial Bot.

Step #1: The title should have the following: [Your Name Here] HoL vote #1

Step #2: Put down your top three nominees in order from first to last. The person in first place gets 3 points, the person in second gets 2 points, the person in 3rd place gets 1 point. In the end, the person with the highest total will be inducted.

So for example, if I voted the following people in this order:

1. Gally
2. Roland
3. Megas Strategos

Gally would get 3 points, Roland 2 points and Megas Strategos would get 1 point.

Step #3 If you are interested in helping to write an induction up for someone, let me know in your voting PM. If you don't care who it is, include that,, if you're only interested in writing up for specific people let me know. I may or may not ask you for your help in writing it.

This is to remain confidential, if you find out who it is because I asked you to help write it up I ask that you keep it a secret until the final reveal.

Nominees:
  1. Gally
  2. Roland
  3. Megas Strategos
  4. Watchman
  5. Distracted
  6. Esponer
  7. Suu
  8. eDyH
  9. Vagrant Tom
  10. Vyse
  11. Kinjishi
  12. The Oft Viewer
  13. Chainer
  14. Oyaku
  15. SpitefulSerpet5
  16. Shoddragon
  17. Roka
  18. Eddy-Sensei
  19. Violent By Design

Last edited by Chainer; 08-15-2011 at 06:34 PM.
NarutoForums

Old 08-13-2011, 09:25 PM   #2
Bones
Let your will be done.
Legendary Ninja

Bones is CelestialBones is CelestialBones is CelestialBones is CelestialBones is CelestialBones is CelestialBones is CelestialBones is CelestialBones is CelestialBones is CelestialBones is Celestial
Send a message via MSN to Bones

I nominate Gally and Roland.

Old 08-13-2011, 09:30 PM   #3
Soul
Agent of Justice
God of Shinobi

Soul is the ne plus ultraSoul is the ne plus ultraSoul is the ne plus ultraSoul is the ne plus ultraSoul is the ne plus ultraSoul is the ne plus ultraSoul is the ne plus ultraSoul is the ne plus ultraSoul is the ne plus ultraSoul is the ne plus ultraSoul is the ne plus ultra

Alexander, MS and Distracted

Old 08-13-2011, 09:31 PM   #4
Chainer
Flame of Udûn
Hokage

Chainer is the ne plus ultraChainer is the ne plus ultraChainer is the ne plus ultraChainer is the ne plus ultraChainer is the ne plus ultraChainer is the ne plus ultraChainer is the ne plus ultraChainer is the ne plus ultraChainer is the ne plus ultraChainer is the ne plus ultraChainer is the ne plus ultra

I nominate Esponer and Suu.

Old 08-13-2011, 09:33 PM   #5
Kinjishi
God of Shinobi

Kinjishi is RapturousKinjishi is RapturousKinjishi is RapturousKinjishi is RapturousKinjishi is RapturousKinjishi is RapturousKinjishi is RapturousKinjishi is RapturousKinjishi is RapturousKinjishi is RapturousKinjishi is Rapturous

How many nominations at a time? Will it be like the Hall of Fame in sports where multiple people are elected and inducted at a time, or is it only one person every few months (which will take forever).

Old 08-13-2011, 09:35 PM   #6
Distracted
Spero melior
Super ModeratorAdvisor

Distracted is the ne plus ultraDistracted is the ne plus ultraDistracted is the ne plus ultraDistracted is the ne plus ultraDistracted is the ne plus ultraDistracted is the ne plus ultraDistracted is the ne plus ultraDistracted is the ne plus ultraDistracted is the ne plus ultraDistracted is the ne plus ultraDistracted is the ne plus ultra

One person every few months. I might go with 2 if they're known for an epic legendary match or something of the like.

This is meant to be a very slow and exclusive process. I mean... how many people do we really have that should go in that everyone would agree on? A dozen or so?

I'm sure new ones will pop up of course, but I think you see my point. If it takes off I can always increase the frequency of inductees.

Old 08-13-2011, 09:35 PM   #7
eDyH
felty goodness

eDyH is RapturouseDyH is RapturouseDyH is RapturouseDyH is RapturouseDyH is RapturouseDyH is RapturouseDyH is RapturouseDyH is RapturouseDyH is RapturouseDyH is RapturouseDyH is Rapturous

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Old 08-13-2011, 09:37 PM   #8
Distracted
Spero melior
Super ModeratorAdvisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDyH View Post
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I second this notion purely for the "eDyH Memorial Battledome" and the sheer amount of comedy involved.

Old 08-13-2011, 09:38 PM   #9
Chainer
Flame of Udûn
Hokage

Chainer is the ne plus ultraChainer is the ne plus ultraChainer is the ne plus ultraChainer is the ne plus ultraChainer is the ne plus ultraChainer is the ne plus ultraChainer is the ne plus ultraChainer is the ne plus ultraChainer is the ne plus ultraChainer is the ne plus ultraChainer is the ne plus ultra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distracted View Post
I second this notion purely for the "eDyH Memorial Battledome" and the sheer amount of comedy involved.
Yeah, I would agree with this.

Not sure how I feel about Gally or Roland.

Old 08-13-2011, 09:43 PM   #10
Elite Uchiha
Retired KCer
Kage

Elite Uchiha has disabled reputation

The question is what names do you think of when you think of "Legends".

Its obvious Distracted, Esponer, and Kojak are all in this category.

I would also nominate Edyh, Vyse, and VBD. Three people who I think are amazing for what they bring to the table.

Old 08-13-2011, 09:44 PM   #11
Kinjishi
God of Shinobi

Kinjishi is RapturousKinjishi is RapturousKinjishi is RapturousKinjishi is RapturousKinjishi is RapturousKinjishi is RapturousKinjishi is RapturousKinjishi is RapturousKinjishi is RapturousKinjishi is RapturousKinjishi is Rapturous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distracted View Post
One person every few months. I might go with 2 if they're known for an epic legendary match or something of the like.

This is meant to be a very slow and exclusive process. I mean... how many people do we really have that should go in that everyone would agree on? A dozen or so?

I'm sure new ones will pop up of course, but I think you see my point. If it takes off I can always increase the frequency of inductees.
Alright, then I'll list a dozen . . . In alphabetical order

Chainer
Distracted
eDyH
Esponer
Kinjishi
Rain's Angel
Roka
SpitefulSerpent5
Suu
TheOftViewer
Vagrant Tom
Violent By Design

Old 08-13-2011, 09:51 PM   #12
Dracule Mihawk
Untouchable

Dracule Mihawk is DivineDracule Mihawk is DivineDracule Mihawk is DivineDracule Mihawk is DivineDracule Mihawk is DivineDracule Mihawk is DivineDracule Mihawk is DivineDracule Mihawk is DivineDracule Mihawk is DivineDracule Mihawk is DivineDracule Mihawk is Divine

eDyH and Vagrant Tom. VBD and Esponer

Old 08-13-2011, 09:52 PM   #13
Elite Uchiha
Retired KCer
Kage

Im surprised Vyse gets no live

Old 08-13-2011, 09:55 PM   #14
Kinjishi
God of Shinobi

If he had a better record, or greater presence. Eventually though, sure. I think he could be inducted.

Old 08-13-2011, 09:56 PM   #15
Unrelenting_Power
Warding.
Chuunin

Unrelenting_Power is a guardian of the faithUnrelenting_Power is a guardian of the faithUnrelenting_Power is a guardian of the faithUnrelenting_Power is a guardian of the faithUnrelenting_Power is a guardian of the faithUnrelenting_Power is a guardian of the faithUnrelenting_Power is a guardian of the faithUnrelenting_Power is a guardian of the faithUnrelenting_Power is a guardian of the faithUnrelenting_Power is a guardian of the faithUnrelenting_Power is a guardian of the faith

Violent By Design, TOV, Suu, Kinjishi, Esponser, Distracted and Vagrant Tom.

Old 08-13-2011, 10:07 PM   #16
Dracule Mihawk
Untouchable

Dracule Mihawk is DivineDracule Mihawk is DivineDracule Mihawk is DivineDracule Mihawk is DivineDracule Mihawk is DivineDracule Mihawk is DivineDracule Mihawk is DivineDracule Mihawk is DivineDracule Mihawk is DivineDracule Mihawk is DivineDracule Mihawk is Divine

Maybe all of the main tournament winners?

Old 08-13-2011, 10:14 PM   #17
Distracted
Spero melior
Super ModeratorAdvisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracule Mihawk View Post
Maybe all of the main tournament winners?
Citan is already in.

Old 08-13-2011, 10:47 PM   #18
Immortal
The Underdog?
Kage

Immortal est le sans pareilImmortal est le sans pareilImmortal est le sans pareilImmortal est le sans pareilImmortal est le sans pareilImmortal est le sans pareilImmortal est le sans pareilImmortal est le sans pareilImmortal est le sans pareilImmortal est le sans pareilImmortal est le sans pareil
Send a message via AIM to Immortal

I've only been here a year, but you guys have said everyone I consider to be the best of the best. Esponer, Suu, Distracted, Kinjishi and VBD, probably in that order.

And I think it's only a matter of time before we all nominate Intus and Vash, but not until they secure some more victories.

Old 08-13-2011, 10:55 PM   #19
nick1689
Cause I'm a hero, y'know?
God of Shinobi

nick1689 is Rapturousnick1689 is Rapturousnick1689 is Rapturousnick1689 is Rapturousnick1689 is Rapturousnick1689 is Rapturousnick1689 is Rapturousnick1689 is Rapturousnick1689 is Rapturousnick1689 is Rapturousnick1689 is Rapturous

Chainer, VBD, Distracted

Wait, is this for people who have contributed the most to the KC, or is it based on results? Im guessing both

But yeh, when i think of legends i dont think of people that necessarily have the results, but people you think of immediately when you think of the KC (though results do have a play in that)

Old 08-13-2011, 10:59 PM   #20
Elite Uchiha
Retired KCer
Kage

For some reason I dont think results are everything. But then again, beating Esponer in his PRIME might qualify for some